My Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

As we plopped down on the sofa, she turned to me.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, but I'm still a bit confused as to what happened." She looked at me as if I had the answers. Actually I did, but would she understand?

"Uh...honey...this might be a little hard to believe..." I started. "You know how people say this house is haunted?"

"You don't believe that crap, do you?" she asked.

"Well, it's not exactly haunted, but it is occupied."

"You mean someone else still lives here?" she sounded horrified.

"Well, yes...and no."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Uh...Maggie? Are you here?"

"Who's Maggie?" she glared at me. My two hundred year old lover appeared beside her.

"Uh...Julie, this is Maggie...Maggie, this is Julie." I waved my hand at each of them.

"Are you going to allow her to stay here?" she asked, almost hysterically.

"I have no choice, it's her house." Julie looked back and forth between us, still obviously confused. "All of the guests from the first party are her friends." I offered, hoping she would focus on the earlier pleasure. She did as a smile crossed her face.

"How often do her friends visit?" she asked, as she squirmed in her seat.

"As often as you wish." Maggie said, as she sat down beside her.

"I have lived in this town all my life, and I don't remember you, how long have you lived here?" Julie asked, holding up her end of the conversation. Oh crap, this will be the test.

"Just over two hundred years." Maggie said softly.

"Excuse me?" They both looked at me with some degree of panic.

"Maggie, why don't you take Julie for a walk, maybe that will clear things up." I suggested.

Julie stared at me as Maggie reached for her hand, and pulled her from the couch. She understood what I meant, as they walked hand in hand out the door. I laughed inwardly as I heard the "Whomp" followed by an "Ow!", followed by a "What the...". They returned a few minutes later, Julie's nose red from whatever it was she couldn't walk through. After a moment of silence, I spoke.

"Well?"

"This is weird." Julie said. "Maggie told me everything, and I fully understand." This is the part where she breaks up with me, and tells all her friends how insane I am.

"As much as I didn't want to share you, the thought of those guys pleasing me was just too tempting. I'm willing to give it a go!" she said as she reached over and took Maggie's hand. "We'll just have to find a bigger bed!"

Maggie stood and turned, "Follow me." she said as she disappeared around the corner. I grabbed Julie's hand and followed her down the hall. At the end of the corridor, she stood facing the wall. Looking back at us, she turned, and started to peel the wallpaper.

"What are you doing?" I yelled, as the strips of velvety paper came down. She didn't have to answer, as now we could see a door that was hidden beneath the floral pattern. The door creaked loudly, as it hadn't been opened in close to a hundred years. Stepping inside, we found a huge bedroom, with two king sized beds, covered in cobwebs.

"There will be plenty of room for all of us." Maggie said as she drifted around the room.

"Uh...how many...you know...friends do you have?" Julie asked with a look of horniness on her face.

"I have many...perhaps hundreds of male friends for you to...visit." Maggie responded. Julie smiled so wide I thought her face would split. "In fact, while we were talking, I summoned several dozen of them for your approval. They are downstairs." Julie didn't have to be told twice as she disappeared out the door faster than you could say "Boo".

Sex with a spirit is very different from sex with another human. The orgasms are far more intense, and rather than draining all of your energy, they actually give you more energy. I fucked Maggie a dozen times, then we wandered down the stairs to watch Julie in her own gang bang.

The sun was coming up, and most of the guests had left. Maggie explained that only a handful of spiritual beings can be out during the day. She was one of them, but was confined to the house, and only a couple of her 'male' friends could stay. This, of course, was fine with Julie.

As Maggie gave us the official tour of the house, she turned to me.

"You know, I have many female friends I think you may like as well."

"No, Maggie, I think you and Julie are all I could ever want." Both girls squeezed my hands tightly, elated with my answer. Julie and I ate leftovers from the party, and the three of us made love to each other for the rest of the afternoon.

People often ask me how I can live in that spooky old house. I tell them that sometimes even I get the creeps, like someone else is there. Then I casually invite them over, to which they quickly refuse. Their loss, I think to myself, knowing what I have to endure every night. Damn, life is good! Now, my only problem is whether to have the party here next year, and if so, do we invite our 'new' friends, or keep them to ourselves?

Happy Halloween!

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12