My Heart Won’t Let You Go

Story Info
Sometimes really coming together takes a twisted path.
9.5k words
4.54
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Almost nineteen years ago Mr and Mrs Hendricks unthinking named the first of their two children Alfredia Janella Hendricks. Pretty and petite AJ as she preferred being called for obvious reasons, was finally getting over her latest bad experience that college was a solid place of learning rather than a cauldron of sex, fun and mayhem as portrayed in mindless movies rerun on TV.

Miraculously AJ was invited to transfer from Christian Hall for calling the obstreperous manager a bitch and found alternative accommodation in the mixed-sex Albion Hall. Only then did she become aware of the truth. Christian Hall had been funded in the 1950s by the Women's Christian High Morality Union and daughters and grand-daughters of unionists were housed there, the spare beds being assigned to incoming females with acceptable names like 'Alfredia Janella'. Adding to her misfortune, on the housing application form AJ had ticked the YES box marked 'Christian Beliefs & Adherence?' because, well, her mom went to church whenever grandma came to stay.

The name AJ's new roommate was Deb, a bit of improvement on AJ's tight-lipped roomer over at Christian called Deborah. On that first night at Albion when a guy called Joe entered the room to get into Deb's bed he was introduced to AJ and went off and returned with a guy called Rick. AJ was ever so grateful and was relieved to find she'd not forgotten how to deliver good sex. In fact she was so pleased she made Rick stay till dawn and the poor guy staggered away and fell over twice before even reaching the door.

AJ showered joyfully thinking at last there was a glimmer of hope about college, unaware that day she would gain the reputation of being the best fuck of Albion Hall and possibly the entire college, although how such outrageous claims could be authenticated was anyone's guess with almost 13,500 females to work through to assess to try to prove the claim and that did not include other females on the campus.

Needless to say Deb and AJ's room became the most popular room in Albion Hall with male sophomores and senior students began visiting. Deb couldn't believe she was so popular, unknowingly having to deal with AJ's spillover. It was not uncommon for them to have two even three guys a night.

At home Alfredia's mom, who'd go almost berserk at hearing Alfredia call herself AJ, was delighted the emails from college had lifted in tone and the her oldest child was no longer feeling homesick and appealing to be withdrawn from college.

Anyone thinking AJ was a sex-driven slut was wrong of course. She simply liked to fuck. End of story. She also rather liked guys because of their simplicity and for knowing who they were, not like some females who attempted to be everything and ended up feeling like crap and hovered dangerously poised to become neurotic. There were a few guys off the rails who were both neurotic and despondent but AJ stayed well cleared of them.

Just when AJ was beginning to tire of excessive sex and the fear of being left with a range of STD's her sluttish life changed. She bumped into Chester Dabish, literally. She rushed into the gym and he was rushing out and they slammed into each other, both hitting the sides of the doorway, tumbling and groaning ouch.

They sat looking at each other.

AJ opened her mouth to berate him for carelessness when he rubbed his side, smiled and said, "Aren't you going to foul-mouth me?"

"No," AJ heard herself say.

"You are a great-looking chick. Here I'll help you up."

"Were you once a blonde?" he grinned, looking down at AJ's red and purple streaked hair.

"No I was born like this."

She was surprised not to be called a liar. He just grinned.

"It was my fault, sorry for rushing," she offered.

"No, no. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Oh really? Isn't it unusual for a male student to accept responsibility for anything?"

He just grinned.

"Well thanks for not blaming me. I'm AJ."

The guy's eyes opened hugely.

"What?"

"Y-you're famous. I thought you'd look like a fucked out slut but you look like a gal a guy could take home mom."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Y-you're rated as the best fuck on campus."

Chess (as Chester called himself, not unexpectedly) saw stars and then felt the pain.

When Chess managed to focus and rubbed his painful cheek she'd gone. He was amazed; the bitch had whacked him, and whacked him really hard.

AJ found an unused bench in the crowded gym and took off most of the weights, aware she was starting up cold and that was a no-no. She reached up and lifted the bar off the rests when she felt someone straddle her and then the bar was forced down over her neck.

"Are you sorry and prepared to apologize?"

"Fuck off."

"I'll bite your tit.

She giggled although somewhat nervously, "You slandered me."

"How's that?"

"How could anyone know I'm that good at sex? It's a brainless legend in the making and even you must know it's stupid."

He sniffed. "You made a good point. I'm Chess Dabish, in my final year doing computer studies."

"I'm AJ Hendricks, first year journalism."

"Hi. May I kiss you?"

"Aren't I a freshman, scum to seniors?"

"Technically yes but some of us prefer using personal judgment. I'll ask again, may I kiss you?"

"Only if you'll date me properly with dinner and talk about your likes and dislikes, hopes, fears and aspirations."

"What?"

"Oh fuck off Chess."

He lifted the bar on to the rests and sat on her belly, not too heavily.

AJ liked his green eyes and brown curly hair and thought his square chin was a suggestion of good character. Well if that was bullshit so what?

"What's behind that outburst of your desires?"

"Chess I'm weary of guys who push me around, mess me and offer little more than grunts. I'm in danger of switching to females although that's against my instinct."

Chess smiled and said that must not happen because it would be such a tragedy. Never had he expected a woman to thump him so hard.

"Oh that, well you brought that on yourself. How rude you were. You are supposed to do no more than think about such allegations."

"Allegations?"

"Yes. We have almost 16,500 female students here and thousands of other adult females Chess. Can you imagine one guy sampling all those women?"

"God he wouldn't last beyond the first month of such a campaign."

"Exactly. You not only look intelligent Chess you sound like you are."

"Oh god a compliment from a woman about male intellect. Have I found myself a babe?"

"Careful about over-expectation Chess; you haven't even got to first base yet."

"God you are so confident. Yes I'll take you to dinner and empty my memory. Here's my first kiss."

They were locked in that kiss when a female attendant arrived and said to them, "Chess and young lady, the rules say no physical fraternization on these premises."

Chess pulled up guiltily and that allowed the attendant to see the female he was kissing.

"Oh pardon me AJ, I won't intrude. But please no fucking on the premises."

As the attendant walked away AJ complained, "Who was she; I don't even know her?"

"Yeah I bet Neil Armstrong, President Obama and Angelina Jolie shared your problem." Chess said, an arm at the ready to fend any blow.

But AJ just laughed and called him funny.

* * * Early Saturday as AJ came out of her room dressed in slinky white and her hair up, Deb who also was waiting to go out said, "Darling you don't have to dress up to get sex. Just making yourself available is what you do."

"I'm going on my first real date since I've been here."

"You mean to a proper restaurant?"

"Yes."

"Ohmigod, you are so fortunate. Who with?"

"A guy called Chess Dabish."

"But he's a senior, a football star."

"Well the college has quite of few of them so what's the point?"

"AJ I don't think you understand; he's A-list."

"Oh darling, calm down. He's only a guy. I could be on the A-list."

Deb pouted. "Yeah but not for the reason you might think."

AJ smiled and tickled Deb under the chin. "Those days are over for me?"

"Oh AJ how will I get sex?"

"By working for it darling, like we all do."

AJ drew whistles from some guys in the adjoining lounge as she entered the foyer of Albion Hall. One guy shouted, "By god it's AJ" and other guys and some females came out to marvel at the recreation.

"Ohmigod AJ, you look angelic," Toni White cried.

"Yes doesn't she," Chess said, arriving through the entrance, neatly dressed with a jacket held over a shoulder. He kissed AJ on the cheek and said, "Shall we go darling?"

The small gathering gaped as AJ tucked an arm against Chess and they walked out to the waiting cab.

"It would appear the reconstruction of your image at this college has commenced."

"Do you think so?" AJ said sweetly and added, "I did enjoy being called darling."

"Does that mean I've elevated you too much to expect to have sex before the twenty-second date?"

"I wouldn't think so."

She smiled and reached over with her free hand to pat his cheek. "If you treat me like a lady you can have anything you want."

Miraculously AJ remained an ass virgin despite numerous attacks to breach that bastion. At times only the desperate plea, "I'm saving my ass for my wedding night" had saved her. But now in the company of Mr Nice Guy, AJ felt she might feel obliged to yield.

After dinner AJ attempted to take Chess to her room but security was guarding the door. The beefy guy said, "Hi Chess, residents only. In you go AJ."

AJ who'd never seen this particular security guy said, "You know me?"

"Everyone on campus knows you AJ."

Chess and AJ retreated to the wide steps and joined other couples not permitted to enter who were busily fingering partners or jerking them.

"Just kiss me Chess and play with my breasts. Doing anything else out here is rather demeaning; I'm worried about your good reputation."

Chess buried his face into AJ's shoulder to muffle his laughter.

The next evening, with no security guy at the door, Chess arrived at AJ's twin share to find Deb was out. According to AJ, roommate Deb was not at evening church but rather on the prowl for a guy.

"Would Deb be embarrassed being seen with a senior?"

"I don't believe so. She comes from a rural family and has four older brothers so knows how to stand up for herself."

"My pal Harry is adrift at the moment. He's more rugged than handsome."

"Does he fuck?"

"Yes, of course. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him."

"Then let's meet at the dinning hall tomorrow. I'll bring Deb with me and we see how they go. If this works we could sometimes date as a foursome."

"That was my thinking too. Now why am I here?

"Coffee?" DJ the innocent asked.

"Ah... oh yes, why not."

Chess undressed her tenderly, delivering tiny kisses whenever he bared skin.

"Love your tits," he said guzzling.

Guzzling? Well AJ thought it sounded like that.

At the appropriate time she went on to her knees and invited Chess to drop his pants and briefs. He accomplished that at top speed and the erection was at the ready for AJ to lick and mouth. She did that expertly and soon had Chess with his head right back singing "Ye-yes, oooh-aaah, oh baby, Queen of fellatio."

AJ with her mouth full had no reason to dispute that title being conferred on her. She had enough experience behind her to know it wasn't a claim without substance.

Chess grunted and groaned and thickened so she pulled away and jerked him on to her tits.

"Lick my tits."

"Oh yuk, no."

"Then Chess, don't ever expect me to swallow your cum."

Almost gagging he dropped to his knees and began licking her breasts.

DJ then turned and leant over the bed, pulling her butt cheeks apart readying to have her dripping pussy rammed. But to her surprise Chess lifted her on to the bed and entered her gently in missionary position, kissing her and stroking her hair and blowing on a nipple as they worked up a slow push-pull counter rhythm that had them both smiling, mouths slack and open.

At last she came, almost caught by surprise, and grunted and squirmed to allow him to know where she was at.. Chess pulled out and jerked over her breasts and appeared to be finished when she scooped up semen and mouthed it, staring at him. That was too much for Chess and he fired twice more, looking rather surprised.

They talked, learning more about each other and then DJ asked him to leave because she had a busy schedule next day. They arranged to meet in the gym at 7:00 am.

Their relationship developed over the weeks to such an extent they decided to visit each other's homes during spring break. They took the flight of less than one and a half hours to Buffalo where his father collected them and drove them home. Chess had warned DJ that his father would greet him warmly while his mom would be watchful and suspicious because she had a couple of girls lined up as candidates for his future life.

"What do you think about them?"

"They are neither as beautiful or fuck as well as you do."

DJ reached over her aircraft seat and kissed Chess, thanking him for saying such lovely things to her.

The tall, graying businessman greeted them.

"Dad, this is AJ."

"Hi AJ, welcome to Buffalo and thanks you being so friendly to my son. Some of the things he said in emails about you made me wonder if he was intoxicated when writing those words but now I have met you and I can say is Wow?"

"Thanks Mr Dabish or do you wish to begin our relations informally from the outset."

"Ah call me Charlie AJ. God you are beautiful. My wife Heather could be put out a tad about this."

"Looks are not everything Charlie."

"I know but the question is does Heather? Um Chester, have you mentioned Irene and Sue to DJ?"

"Yes but not by name."

"Thank god DJ knows. Look Heather has these expectations..."

"I understand Charlie, two local young women handpicked. Some moms are like that. All my mom would want to know if my brother arrived home with a young woman was did she like the woman or not. End of story."

"Well that would be normal behavior wouldn't it?"

"I don't know but does it matter? If Mrs Dabish doesn't like me I won't stay."

"Um she's not the type to fire bullets... unrelenting tactical attrition wouldn't you say Chester?"

"Charlie that's okay. Now look be a good boy and call your son Chess... it's his preference."

"Ohmigod AJ, are you looking to leave Buffalo in a hearse?"

"Courage Charlie."

"Okay, Chester is Chess but please excuse me Chess if I just say hey you if Heather is within earshot."

"That's a reasonable compromise Charlie. You're really rather smooth for an older guy. Heather ought to be pleased. What business are you in?"

"Communications and I understanding that's your area of study. I run a small PR business."

"Well isn't that dandy Charlie. We have more in common than an interest in your son."

"Thank you. I'm really warming to you DJ."

"Well don't reveal too much of that until Heather has sorted herself out over me. Is she home gardening?"

"No she'll come home around 4:00 to 5:00. She's a pediatric orthopedic surgeon."

"Oh, specializing in children. Chess and I have not exchanged much info about folk back home, college being our focus. The occupations of you two surprised me because dad is a cardiac surgeon and mom co-owns an advertising and promotion agency."

Father and son looked AJ with interest.

Charlie said, "So you intend working with your mom?"

"That's the idea and when she judges I have sufficient experience she retires and I take over her partnership."

"So where do you live?"

"Chicago."

Heather arrived home just after 5:00 and Chester and AJ went out to greet her as she was closing the garage door with her remote. She called excitedly, "Oh hi darling" at Chess while taking in his companion. She stopped and taking a close look said, "Oh hello."

"Hi Mrs Dabish. It's lovely you having me as a guest."

"I-I'm sorry. I am quite taken aback. You are taller and even better looking I must say than my son made out and here was I telling his father Chester was exaggerating."

"Oh sorry to disappoint," AJ said sweetly. "Please call me AJ."

"Are those your initials?" Heather asked, hugging and kissing her son.

"Yes."

"So what are your names?"

"Alfredia Janella."

Heather's mouth dropped open but she caught herself and said, "Well come in AJ."

"Mrs Dabish, may I hug you? I'm missing my mom and it will be another five days before we fly to Chicago."

"Oh my dear young woman, I appreciate how you must feel. Here, let me hug and kiss you. Oh you smell so lovely."

"Chess bought it for me at the airport."

"Who?" Heather said stiffening.

AJ kept the hug firmly. "Mrs Dabish, I'm sorry but even you must have known the name shortening would be inevitable when your son went to college even if he didn't initiated it."

"I did not."

"Oh come Mrs Dabish..."

"Well yes but I hoped it wouldn't happen."

"Chess must surely expect you to call him Chester so nothing changes for you and your friends and your extended family."

"Mom, face us to it," Chess said, coming up and embracing them both.

There was silence until Heather sighed and said, "You have a way about you AJ. Very well, welcome home Chess and AJ call me Heather."

The delighted your couple kissed Heather's cheeks.

"Ohmigod Chess, this is the most exciting of all your home comings. Inside and pour us drinks young man. I've had a stressful day, almost losing a three-year-old to a seizure but got her stabilized and finished the operation. Somehow I now feel even more relieved."

The women sipped martinis while Chess had a beer.

Heather said, "Just how old are you young lady. You are not a senior."

"Nineteen Heather, three years behind AJ in my studies."

"Well how..."

"Well tell you over dinner mom. Dad will want to hear it."

Charlie returned home from work and Heather rushed over, kissed him and turned to look at their guest and said, "Hasn't Chess found such a lovely young woman? AJ is only completing her sophomore year. Let's have a drink and then go out to dinner. I can't wait till they tell us how they met."

"You are calling him Chess now?"

"Yes apparently that's the only name used at college and I've asked AJ to call me Heather. Please invite her to call you Charles."

"Yes, let's continue this informality.,: he grinned. "AJ please call me Charlie."

* * *

The five-day stay was going very well but AJ found the big question for her was why was she doing this? Admittedly Chess was a fine guy, rather romantic and treated her fairly and with kindness. In fact he was her best boyfriend ever by a long shot. But she was behind him in her studies by three years. He'd be up and away in establishing a career long before she was ready to enter commercial journalism and they'd not discussed her objective of taking over her mother's partnership or even if he would consider working on Chicago on his career in computer engineering. He'd told her his interest was in developing and maintaining computer systems and his medium-term goal was to buy into a computer consultancy.

She sighed, thinking what was the use of continuing with him instead of looking for someone suitable in her sophomore year.

They were sleeping together, a move had shocked even Chess. AJ had asked Heather before they went to the bedrooms prior to going out to dinner that first night, "I take it you accept the fact I prefer to sleep with Chess?"

"Er..."

"Heather, I'd struggle to believe you were angelic in your college days. Your mom would have been strict but times had loosened up since then."

An uncomfortable silence continued for almost a minute before Heather called, "Chess?"

He came in. "Yes mom?"