My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, baby." She started kissing my face, biting my lips and then sending her tongue down my ear. "I'm crazy about you. I wanna fuck you all day and all night long," she whispered.

Twice her cock came out and I suffered again that agonizing sensation of my sphincter widening. On the second time I felt ready to explode. I moaned through my teeth. My ass clenched around her penis and my own penis started shooting jism.

"Oh, baby, so sweet. That's for me? Do it again. A loving hug with your ass. Go on. Need help?" She took a hard bite to my ear. I clenched in pain and she moaned. "Oh yeh, that's it, babe." She thrust deep and fast. I screamed into the cloth blocking my mouth. She took a real bite (one I would have trouble explaining to Sue), at my shoulder. She sunk her teeth and didn't let go.

The anaconda turned into a battering ram. With each thrust I felt my walls trembling. Pow, with a vicious thrust her rod went further than ever. Then she stopped. My ass was completely full. My anal walls tight like a glove around her throbbing cock. I felt like I have a huge turd in my ass, one which I'm unable to squeeze out.

"Squeeze that ass for mommy, make me come, baby."

I was concentrating on breathing.

"God, I'm in heaven."

I'm in that other place. Breath, just breath..

She pulled out and then with one mighty push her snake was buried all the way inside me. "Touchdown, sweetie." She was buried so deep I was afraid her pole was going to come out of my mouth. She grabbed my hips and pushed. She waited again for a few minutes breathing deep.

"My bad, I almost came. Didn't want to ruin it for us too soon."

Us?

"Oh, ho." She laughed. "Baby, you've officially made it to the top of my list. Your ass is a dream." She pulled back up and started fucking my butt using slow and methodological long strokes. Each time she buried her love pole in the abyss of my tortured anus. Each time her huge testicles slapped my ass cheeks. In out, in out.

"Oh, fuck. Can you feel my input, little programmer?"

She gave a mighty heave and stayed buried to the hilt again, breathing deep. "Ready to get fucked?"

What the hell we've been doing up till now?

Jasmine pulled out, but didn't wait this time. A fast push of her pelvis sent her female dick all the way into my bowels.

I screamed.

She didn't care and started humping me hard and fast. Throwing her "slowly at first time" policy to the winds, she started pistoning with abandon. Her huge balls slapped my butt at each thrust. Pounding inside my ass like a machine, oblivious to my shouts. She grabbed my hips and pulled me fast as she was thrusting, in and out. In and out.

In and out. She pounded faster.

My ass stretched, as her penis shaped it to her will. In the mirror my gaping hole swallowed the invader. Pow, pow, pow. The lady sure had stamina. Her athletic body glistened with sweat, her eyes closed in concentration and her mouth open, blabbering incoherent words. Pow. With each stroke my head was pushed into the mattress. I wiggled under her but there was no respite.

In and out, in and out. She was like a fast engine now.

"Ehhhhh Ahhhhhh, Ehhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh, Ehhhhhh Ahhhhhhh." Her moans became donkey braying. She was lost in her own world of pleasure and I was lost in it too.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I felt the fist spurt of warm liquid inside my tortured anus. She thrust so hard I was sure her penis was going to come out of my mouth.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh." More of the sticky stuff filled me. Then Jasmine collapsed on top of me. I felt another stream and then another.

We laid there. Well, I didn't have much choice. She panted like she'd just run a long marathon. Then she started to laugh. She pulled the panties out of my mouth, but kept her dick buried inside me. "The best fuck I ever had. Was it good for you too?"

I didn't have much inclination to answer.

12