My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Computer nerd exploited by his beautiful boss.
6.1k words
4.51
107.8k
56

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First for some debts since Literotica ignored my request.

I need to say many thanks to Will (that's how he wants to be credited), the editor of chapter 1.

And many thanks to 'John Bous', the editor of chapter 2 and this chapter. A swell guy with a lot of patience for strangers with odd requests (Like editing weird stories written on the other side of the globe).

Thank you guys, you did a great work that shouldn't go unnoticed.

Back to the story...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Look, it can't go on like this." Sue sounded worried on the phone, it made me feel a little better. "Your mom called me today."

"What did she want?"

"She tried to find out if something is wrong between us and if that's the reason you've been holing out for two weeks."

"What did you say?"

"The same bullshit that's you've been selling me. You caught a bad fever and you'll be back on your feet in a day or two. Your boss called."

The good feeling disappeared and a cold hand grabbed my heart. "Jasmine?" I tried to apply casual intonation to the name.

"You've got another?"

"What did she want?"

"She was worried about you, that's all. She said you don't answer calls. I don't know what is going on with you. This is so unlike you. Did something happen between you two that night you were at her place?"

Someone knocked at my door.

"Don't be silly." I hoped I sounded convincing. "It's just a cold. Look, call me in five. I've got the neighbor at the door. He wants to sign me up for participating in getting a satellite dish for the entire building. As if there is not enough crap on TV."

"Ok, but I'll be coming tonight and I'm gonna put you back up on your feet. I don't want any excuses this time."

"Sure."

"After I knock you off your feet, that is."

"Sounds promising. Just a second." I shouted at the unseen knocker who was growing impatient.

"Bye, sweetheart." Sue said.

"Bye, love."

I opened the door.

"So the rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated."

Blood cells freeze at minus three degrees Celsius. Google it if you don't believe me. She must have brought Antarctica with her because mine sure did.

"What's the matter, aren't you glad to see me?" She wore a white leather trench coat that ended just above the knees and shiny black high boots with impressive heels. "Thought you'd just hide at home, silly bunny?"

"Jasmine."

"Yes, baby?"

I took a very deep breath. "Come in, please, you're letting the chill in." My voice was proudly almost unwavering.

She smiled and closed the door behind her. "You should shave." She reached out to caress my cheek but I dodged her hand.

"Just sit down. I'll be right with you."

"Don't you want to know how my trip to Italy was?"

"I couldn't care less."

"Boring. Luckily I took some videos with me to make my stay more enjoyable." She took out a shining new I-phone from her pocket and fiddled with it. "Where are you going? I wanna show you."

"I'm going to my bedroom, for my Beretta and sawn-off shotgun." Fuck that woman. I would not let her intimidate me again.

In my bedroom, I turned on the computer. The sounds that came from her I-Phone in the living room were moans and sleazy porn music. I ignored everything and printed the letter I wrote yesterday.

When I came back to the living room Jasmine was sitting comfortably on the sofa, her long legs on the wooden table. She opened he trench-coat button after button.

I sighed. "There is something disturbingly wrong with you, and I don't mean just the fact that you have a dick."

"You think?" She was butt naked underneath the coat. "I missed you, Ian."

From the I-Phone came a loud shout: "Please take it out, Jasmine. I'll do anything."

"What the fuck?" I grabbed the thing. Never in my life did I imagine I'd star in a porn movie. But there I was, getting my ass fucked, filmed from several angles as the camera rotated around our sweaty bodies.

"I added the cheesy porno effects and soundtrack." Jasmine smiled. "It's amazing what you can do with I-phones."

"You have cameras in all the mirrors." I said.

"Yep, I especially like the top view. I think this is going to be a new YouTube number one hit. It will be bigger than that 'Charlie did my finger' thing. "

"YouTube don't allow porn... Oh forget it you'll just say anything to get me on edge. I've promised myself I'll stop letting you get under my skin."

"How about getting inside your butt again?" She finished opening her coat. "Wow, look at that." She laughed and saluted her cock. "Just being near you, makes Mr. Pecker jump to attention." She started massaging her cock.

"Stop that, I ain't gonna be your puppet anymore." I handed her the page I just printed.

Instead of taking it, she blew me a kiss. "That's how you treat a guest around here?"

"Oh, how rude of me, can I offer you anything? Coffee? Cake? Cyanide?"

"I was hoping for something else." She pantomimed a blowjob using her hand and a tongue in her cheek.

"Fuck you."

"Plenty of time for that later."

"Just take the fucking letter."

She took it and almost grabbed my hand but I avoided it at the last second. "A resignation letter. How cute. What about what the future holds for you the moment you take that step?"

"I called my brother and he's happy with his current job and withdrew his transfer request. Sue has a working Visa. I'm going to resign and you're a fucking liar and there ain't no fucking thing you can do to me. Everything about you is tricks and deception. I'm not falling for that anymore."

She yawned or pretended to. "Including that movie that can be very embarrassing?"

"That shows me getting raped. It's going to ruin both of us and I don't believe you'll use it."

"Don't count on it. When was the last time you talked to your brother?"

"Why?"

"His entire project was transferred yesterday to a new location. The eastern management were quite happy to take their hands off it. Three guesses as to who your brother's new boss is."

"You're lying."

"Check your email for the details. I'm waiting, but not too long."

I went back to my room and pulled the office emails. Sifting through my mailbox, I found the email she referred to. My brother Andy and his ERP project had, indeed, transferred to our office. Andy's name was on the list of the people relocating from the East Coast. Yet, Jasmine couldn't have been responsible for that. She was powerful, but this sort of strategic decision cannot be just the whim of a single manager. Maybe she knew this was going to fall down and simply jumped that train for leverage?

My mobile sang "Little China Girl."

"Hi, Sue, I'm busy right now can I get back to you?" I said.

"Ian, you got to come right now." Sue was sobbing hysterically. "It's my mom."

"What happened?"

"They took her."

"Who took her? Sweetheart you got to calm down. You're not making any sense."

"Two guys from the ICE came to her factory this afternoon and arrested her, they're going to put her in detention and deport her."

"Calm down, Sue, was it a routine check or did they specifically come for her?"

"How the fuck do I know?" I heard her shouting at someone in Chinese or Korean at the other send of the line. "Are you coming?"

"Sure, I will, let me arrange some things first."

I closed the phone and went back to the living room. One slow step after the other, like a condemned man on his way to the gallows.

Jasmine was perched on the sofa with a smug smile from ear to ear. She knew she had won even before she got to my place.

"Did you check your mail?" She said.

"That was my girlfriend on the phone."

"Terrible thing illegal aliens. Working cheap, stealing jobs from decent Americans. They should be sent back to where they came from."

"Is it reversible?"

Jasmine picked her I-phone. "Just a phone-call away."

"I'll do whatever you want." I said. "Please."

"No more bitching? No more 'I don't do this', 'that's gross', 'that's too much'?"

"Anything."

"Hmm... I gave you three chances already. I rarely give people more than one."

"You won't be disappointed this time."

"Prove it."

"What?"

"In less than thirty minutes, Nadine, is going to leave her office." Jasmine said.

"Who the fuck is Nadine?"

She pressed her groomed finger to her lips. "That's hardly appropriate. You should from now on let me finish before you jump."

"Sure."

"Nadine is a friend and a big-shot in the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency."

"The ICE?"

Jasmine sighed and nodded her head. "She's the only thing between Sue's mom and detention and deportation, but once she leaves the office for the weekend, camping in Yellowstone, there would be nothing she could do until Monday. By then it may be too late."

"So call her now."

"I need an incentive."

"Please, Jasmine."

"You're kidding me?" Jasmine smiled and pointed at her erect cock.

"Ok."

"No hands or mouth or tongue on my bold soldier."

"How the hell...? No! No fucking way, I was sore for days."

"Bye. Bye." Jasmine started buttoning her coat.

"No, wait."

"Good luck with Sue."

"I'll do it. How the hell I don't know, but I will." I ran to the bathroom and dumped everything from the closet on the floor. Lubricant, I got to find lubricant. My shampoo didn't look like it could do the trick. I had honey flavor body lotion, left by Sue one day. I undressed and ran to the living room, the open jar in my hands. Jasmine was in my kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

"You've got nothing interesting."

"We should hurry; you said your friend is about to leave the office."

She eyed my naked figure from top to bottom. "We?"

"I mean. What do you like? I can make you a quick ham-sandwich if you're hungry."

"Any fruit?"

"I've got some cherries."

"Great." Jasmine went back to the living room and stretched her long figure on the sofa with both legs on the short living room wooden table. She turned on the TV, picking some financial show. I handed her a bowl of cherries but she pushed my hand away. "Feed me."

"Huh?"

"Huh." She imitated my voice.

I took a cherry and placed it near her full lips. Jasmine grabbed both the fruit and my fingers and sucked both for awhile. She looked me straight in the eye and moaned a little. I felt my own prick rising to the stimulation.

"Good?"

"Aha." She chewed and spat the seed on the table.

"Do you mind?"

"You didn't bring me anything to put it in."

"Are you calling your friend, Nadine?"

"Are you dense? I told you what you need to do. Those cherries are great but they won't make me come."

"Fuck."

"Exactly." She opened her mouth and I placed another cherry in there.

I went back to get the lotion which I left in the kitchen. I took a healthy gob and pressed it into my ass.

"I'll straddle you, lay back." I said. My voice quivered only a little.

"Whatever." Jasmine spat another seed. "Face me, I want you to feed me while you do."

"Saudi Sheiks in your gene pool?"

"New Yorkers' genes."

"Same thing." I stepped on the couch, my legs spread and positioned myself above the monster head. My throat was dry and my ass tingled with fear. I lowered myself very slowly. Jasmine yawned again and opened her mouth to another cherry. I reached for the bowl and repositioned myself. The bulbous head touched my ass cheek and I convulsed in fear. I closed my eyes and grabbed the huge rod. It pulsed in my sweaty palm. I centered it at my hole and tried to sit down. My ass clenched in fear and it didn't push through.

I opened my eyes knowing what I'd see. Jasmine was smiling like a raccoon. All pretense of boredom disappeared. Her beautiful green eyes were mesmerized on my face and she was breathing hard.

"Having troubles, little bunny?"

"Why me, Jasmine?"

"I've already told you. I want you and I'm used to getting whatever I want." She kissed me gently on my forehead.

"Jesus."

"Clock is ticking, Clarice. Tick tock, tick tock." She said with an exaggerated English accent.

It wasn't my fault; Sue's mom was having a bad day. Why not just send Jasmine back to the pit she crawled from? The hell with everything.

Because I'm not a prick, that's why. I can't pretend I don't care. Be a man, it's just pain.

"If you can't beat them..." I said.

"You can't. None of you can anymore." She said.

"Screw the hell out of them." I said and wondered if she referred to the entire human race or just the male part of it. So you do have cracks in your wall you oversized bitch.

I grabbed her head and pulled her to me. It was not a kiss. It was ferocious lip sucking, an onslaught of passion. Two can play the game. She let her tongue in and I sucked it like my life depended on it. Then I grabbed her lower lip and bit her so hard she cried in pain. At the same time, I shouted an Indian war cry and lowered myself with force onto her cock, ignoring the pain. One brutal shove. The bowl of cherries flew out of my hands and the cherries scattered all over the sofa. But she was in. Deep inside me and pulsing.

Jasmine opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her lip was bleeding and I sent my tongue to lick the salty substance.

She looked at me with new eyes, multitude of emotions on her face.

Another crack in your wall?

"Baby, that was..." She tasted her lip.

I was breathing hard, the huge cock was buried deep in my ass. My butt surprisingly wasn't feeling the pure agony as it had the first time. Maybe the position was easier and maybe my hole got a little less tight. It still hurt a lot, but it was bearable.

"That was..." She kissed me gently on the lip.

"Hot?"

"Unusual."

"Undid me."

"Undeniably."

"You slipped in."

"My sweet Guildenstern." Jasmine giggled and kissed me again gently on the lips. Her tongue traveled from my mouth to my chin and nose and snaked into my ear. She pulled my head and squashed it against her marvelous tits. "Adore them."

"God, they're beautiful."

"You can do better than that."

Your command is your wish, bitch. Those magnificent mounds were the best part of "The Jasmine Show". Melon sized and firm, they swelled like the promise inherited in mount Sinai in the eyes of Moses. A beautiful rose tattoo hid between them, visible fully only to anyone bold enough to delve.

I grabbed one, tasted it, kissed it and licked round its smooth surface. There is no spoon. There is no eight-inch cock. Neo, eat your heart out. Let's see you disbelieve an eight inch cock that is swelling inside your anus.

Jasmine's nipple was dark in color and very much erect. I attacked it like a hungry lamb.

"That's it, baby. Suckle on mommy's tits. Tell me how beautiful they are."

"They should be bronzed."

"Yeh, baby. Tell me more."

"I could look at them forever. I could kiss them forever." I sunk my mouth on the other nipple.

"Ohhhhh, babe." Jasmine held me in a bear hug. The girl sure had the strength of a bear. Her palms roamed my body and squeezed my ass cheeks. She raised my chin and Frenched me. This time I gave as much as I took, tit for tat. Our lips merged and our tongues twirled like love-making snakes. I sucked her tongue in with everything I had. When I couldn't anymore she sucked on mine. We traded positions and fluids several times. She took a cherry from the couch and put it between her teeth. I tried to take it with my own teeth and we quarreled like two dogs on a piece of cloth. She let go of the cherry and gave a throaty laugh. Then she attacked my lips ravenously and kissed me till we were both a bit dizzy.

"You want me, Ian?"

"Come inside me, babe."

"Say you want me, deep."

As much as I want scabies. "Yes." I whispered.

"Say it, I want to hear you say my name and ask for it."

"Jasmine, please impale me. I want your beautiful cock deep inside my ass."

"Ok." She put her palms on my hips. "Slam dunk" She slammed me down hard and rotated upward, impaling me so deep that her hilt was fully buried and her testicles were mashed against my bottom.

"Auwwwwwwww." I yowled.

"That's for being such a lying bunny."

"I didn't..."

"Shhhhhhh." She put her finger to my lips and wiped some tears. "I don't care. Eventually I'll make you want it. Beg for it. For the time being pretense is good enough."

"So why did you...?" I said through the pain. "You just like to hurt people, don't you?"

"I like you, babe. I like to taste you, I like to fuck you, to hurt you to pleasure you. I like everything about you, baby. You better learn to live with that."

"Call your friend."

"Did you hear me come?"

"She could be gone any minute now."

"Did you hear me come?"

"Fuck you."

"Exactly."

One to three, you can do it.

I raised my impaled ass. The huge mushroom scraped and stretched my inner walls.

"Oh yeh, baby. That's it."

It felt like a sleeve pulled inside out. I controlled the movement, making sure the huge head didn't pop out.

So far so good. Now down.

Slowly I impaled myself on the large cock. Engulfing it inside my loving butt.

"Oh god." Jasmine closed her eyes.

Again.

I rose again and sunk again building a rhythm, ignoring everything excluding the task ahead.

She is a talker. She likes to hear lies. Talk to her.

The huge rod was scraping my prostate and again, despite the pain, I was hard as a rock.

"Jasmine, I envy your cock."

She opened her eyes and winked at me. "You should."

"I am."

"You own it now, babe, go slow."

I raised the tempo.

"Slower, babe, I want it to last."

Up. I rose on the wave of her building ecstasy. The huge cock went almost out of the hole. "I want you bad, Jasmine."

"I can see you do, little bunny. Tell mommy more sweet lies. Tell me how beautiful I am."

Up I rose and felt my bowels turn inside out. "You're a goddess"

"Which one?"

Hades, no, Kali. "You're Venus."

"Oh, baby, slow down. Slower." She grabbed my hips and stopped my descent.

"You are a goddess. The men in the office drool when they talk of you." That wasn't actually a lie, though I bet most would feel less enthusiastic once they find out how she indulges herself. I tried to keep the rhythm but she held me tight. She was breathing and sweating hard and it was obvious she was concentrating on not coming. She looked so beautiful when she was on the edge, angelic.

And thus she clothe her naked villainy. I clenched my butt as hard as I could.

"Oh, Oh, baby, wait, wait." Her eyes closed and she gave a powerful gasp.

I clenched again.

"Ahhhhh, baby."

I pretended her cock was a massive turd, one I would love to feel go out of me, and pushed. Pushed and clenched. My anal ring hugged her cock, making my anal chute even tighter. I felt her swelling inside me.

"Ahhhhh. Baby, wait."

I clenched, repeatedly. Like a fist around her cock, clamping hard to a rhythm only I could hear. It was the first time I was on top of the situation, and despite the pain, it made me feel good. Even though she tried to control it, her breath became more ecstatic.

"You're on the verge, Jasmine."

"Wait, sweetie."

"I want you, Jasmine."

"No, baby, wait."

"I'm in love with you. I love you." I attacked her lips one more time.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh." She closed her eyes and rotated her pelvis upward, thrusting with brutal force, fast and deep. My ass was on fire again but I didn't care. The first spurt of jism felt like triumph in my tortured anus. I know it sounds crazy but it did.

"Ahhhhh, baby, your ass. Ohhhhhhhh. I love you baby."

She came and she came. Her lips fused with mine, moaning incoherent love words into my mouth. At last she collapsed and rested her forehead on my shoulder.

12