My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I was twelve I took a hammer and smashed his beloved Porsche. He called me a fucking freak. That was delicious." She said.

I hoped she would continue but she didn't. She kept lying there in complete silence and I kept massaging her till my arms ached. It was over an hour since we started. Her breath was now shallow and her eyes closed.

I touched her face and felt wetness on her cheek.

She startled.

"You fell asleep." I said. "You'll catch a cold here, let's go to bed."

She looked at me bleary eyed. "I wasn't crying."

"It's ok, you're under a lot of pressure and that's sometimes happens during a massage."

"Shut the fuck up."

@@@@@

That night I dreamed of the child 'it'. She had a raven black hair that covered her face, like that scary kid in "The Ring" movie. She drove a truck and ran over a fat truck driver in a red Porsche. I was also there, driving in a car that caught fire. I tried to get out but the doors were jammed and the windows didn't open. I started banging on the door, calling for help. Someone knocked on the window from the outside. It was Sue, my girlfriend. She looked at me with her sad and beautiful black eyes.

"Get me out!" I screamed.

She pressed her face to the window and said. "Why did you cheat on me, Ian?"

The child 'it' was dancing on the wreckage of the red Porsche.

"You're such a nerd, Ian."

"What?"

I woke up with a start. My body felt hot and uncomfortably wet. Jasmine in all her glory snuggled close to me, an arm and a leg around me and her beautiful face inches from mine. She was snoring lightly and I could feel her soft breath caressing my mouth and cheeks. I tried to close my eyes and force myself to a much-needed sleep but my brain was an angry hive of images from the past day. I lay there naked and pondered the cruelty and obtuseness of people. I thought of a child called 'It' and how unfair the universe is to dump on my shoulders another man's crap.

I closed the gap between our lips and gave Jasmine the lightest kiss on her beautiful lips. She smiled in her sleep and mumbled incoherent words. I fell asleep immediately after that and dreamt I was in a fishing boat with my dad. He was trying to tell me something but for the life of me, I could not remember what it was.

@@@@@

When I woke up next it must have been past nine and my stomach reminded me I hadn't had anything to eat the day before. Jasmine was still snoring and I gently lifted her arm and leg. I put on my pants and went to her kitchen. The fridge had beers, some frozen meal that looked ancient, a jar of something that was once a jam but had now evolved into a higher life form, and nothing else. The lady must be living on takeaways and restaurants.

I went down with a door remote. The door attendant, who already knew me, nodded his head and I asked him for a reasonable place to get what I need. Hour and a half later after a visit to Kmart I was standing in the kitchen and furiously chopping a huge cucumber when Jasmine decided to show up wearing a black baby-doll that looked like a strapless evening dress.

She rubbed her fist in her eye socket. "Where the fuck have you been to?"

"Top of the morning to you too." I said.

"Morning?"

"Early noon, it's half past eleven."

"Fuck I never sleep past six thirty."

"Maybe you needed it? And as to your question, I've bought us breakfast which I'm making right now." I finished attacking the cucumber and started molesting a green onion.

"What for? I could order pizza or something."

"In my family there's a saying, you are what you eat."

"Must have fed you lots of nerd stuff, huh?"

"Cute, if you don't like it we can always go for pizza."

"What's that stuff?"

"Yogurt, my mom's side is half Mongolian, we're big on yogurt."

Jasmine raised the bottle of yogurt to her lips and took a healthy swallow. She gave a deep breath and burped a little. "Nice."

"Well, you could drink it like that, but that's white bread for you. I can make exquisite delicacies out of it, you'll be amazed."

"What's that?"

"Fresh tomatoes, sliced. Fresh basil leaves, feta cheese and some olive oil. It's basic, but it's great. You take the toasted bread with olive oil and garlic and—"

"The what? I don't think I even have a toaster."

"You do, but I used the oven. I think it had a heart attack due to actually being used for baking. Anyway, put the cheese, basil and tomato, like this, try it." Jasmine lowered her head to my stretched arm and ate the bread slowly right out of my palm. When her lips hit the cheese, she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Hmmm, half an orgasm."

"What happened to the other half?"

She finished the rest in one bite and licked the crumbs off my fingers. "Ian, Ian, what the hell am I gonna do with you?"

"What did I do wrong now?"

"Nothing. I think I overslept because of the massage. I always have neck cramps in the morning, but today... Jasmine stretched her neck and rotated her head from side to side. "You're good."

I tried what I hoped was a modest smile. "There's more." I said.

Jasmine closed the gap between us and gave me a love bite on the neck from behind. "What's more?" She said.

"I meant food."

"Really?" She kissed the other side of my neck. The baby doll dress looked like a small tent in the area of her crotch.

"There's the Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms."

"Tell me all about the Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms." She placed her lips on the back of my neck started trailing soft kisses down into each shoulder.

"Well, they're mushrooms."

"Aha." Jasmine started unbuttoning my shirt from behind.

"And they're stuffed."

"Aha." She unfastened my belt clasp, pulled it and raised my belt in the air like a trophy.

"Because I stuffed them."

"I wanna stuff you." She raised my shirt above my head and threw it.

"Maybe breakfast first?"

"I'm really, really hungry." Jasmine started placing soft kisses on my back.

"The mushrooms should be eaten while they're hot."

"I'm really, really hot right now." She placed her arms on my hips and raised me onto the counter top. She removed my shoes and socks and then pulled hard till my jeans went down.

I felt my skin tingle where her lips had been. "Jasmine, wait."

Jasmine hugged me so tight I felt a bone move. "I can't." She caressed my face and leaned closer, her luscious lips centimeters from mine, almost touching. She blew soft wind on my lips. "I'm crazy about you," she said.

"I have a girlfriend." My voice didn't sound convincing to my ears.

"She's not here, I am."

"It's just sex between us. Pure business."

"Woke up and smelled the yogurt? What else did you think it was, little bunny?"

"I'm glad that's clear. I... You see it's just..."

"Just what?" Jasmine lips traveled across my face, jumped from the lips, climbed through the nose bridge, crossed the forehead and u-turned when they reached the hairline. She kept always a centimeter away, never touching. I could feel her hot breath and the pleasant smell of the yogurt caressing me. I burned to be kissed.

"You're not bigger than life like you want everyone to think. You can get hurt too." I said.

"Who will hurt me, little bunny?" She whispered in my ear.

"You're not superwoman, you know."

"Then what am I?" She whispered in my other ear.

Very lonesome. But I didn't say it out loud.

"If you're little bunny, then who am I?"

"My boss." I whispered and touched her lips with mine.

The world exploded, well, we did. She responded with ferociousness that would have shamed a wolverine. Our lips collided and fireworks bloomed. I never wanted anything as I wanted her soft mouth upon mine, to feel that soft breath caressing me from inside. I think I've broken several personal records.

Jasmine broke contact first. Her visage was primal lust, utter beauty. God forgive me but I'm certain that the same look was mirrored on my face.

She lunged again.

Maybe eternity went by, probably less, but next, she pulled me from the counter and spun me around with my back towards her. Her hands were anxious on my body. She snarled and ripped off my boxers, and then she lifted the baby doll dress and set free the caged cobra.

"Wait! What about the gel?" I shouted.

"Fuck." Jasmine looked around. "Let me show you my favorite dish, Sausage in a Bun Ala Olio." She tilted the small bottle of olive oil, allowing the green golden fluid to cover her raging erection Her arms slid around the front of me under my wide spread thighs, pulling them hard apart, she lifted my ass towards her and bent her knees until her cock was aligned with my opening. I felt her bulbous mushroom head knocking lightly on my exposed anal door. Her frame tensed and her muscles rippled.

There was no slow entrance this time. She gave a mighty heave, lifting me in the air and embedding her cock inside my anal tunnel. My hands held the counter top but my head went forward strait into the hot baking dish of stuffed mushrooms.

"Auwwwww." I cried.

"Shhh, babe, mommy is here."

My feet dangled a few centimeters above the kitchen floor. I was air bound. "The fucking Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are in my face."

"Sorry... love." She gasped. "Hold still, I don't want to shoot yet. Did I tell you your ass was amazing?"

"Several times, I'm considering adding that to my resume."

"Didn't lose your sense of humor, I guess it doesn't hurt anymore."

"No, just feels like someone opened up a bowling ally inside my ass."

"Good." Jasmine stepped forward, impaling me further. I could feel the pressure sliding deeper and deeper. She placed her hands on my cock and balls and squeezed lightly.

"You like it when mommy is deep in your ass?"

"Well, let me think..."

"Rhetorical question, dummy. You're so sweet, like a lollipop on my dick. A few more inches and I'll be all the way in."

"If you're ever in the neighborhood, don't be a stranger."

"Nearly there, baby." She grunted and gave another heave that lifted me in the air and then I felt scant pubic hair tickling my butt. "I'm all the way in, little bunny. Feel it?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nothing more left to squeeze into your beautiful ass."

"Thank god for that." I breathed hard. The enormous cock stretched my butt around the oil slicked shaft. My hole had never been that big. I could not move. My legs dangled helplessly above the ground. With each heavy breath she took, I felt the blood rushing into her cock and my anus stretching to accommodate the swelling invader.

Jasmine begun with little thrusts. My entire frame rose up and down with her cock, my hands on the counter top supported the upper part of my body. She embedded herself inside me, so deep and hard, my anus fused with her pulsing member.

Jasmine poured more olive oil on her shaft and massaged my stretched opening.

"Squeeze that ass for mommy, little bunny."

I squeezed like I had the day before and she moaned. She tried to back away but I was wedged too tight.

Jasmine pinched my bottom and kissed my neck.

"That's sexy as hell, baby."

"That's uncomfortable."

"I'm comfortable. You're light as a feather, tight as a glove. Let me see those stuffed mushrooms."

"Now?"

"Aha. Told you I'm hungry."

"Now?"

She took a small plastic plate and placed it on my bare back. "Don't move."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Experimenting, just flow with me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Next, Jasmine took the hot baking dish and scooped some mushrooms onto the plate. "I'm trying to combine two favorites, anal sex and good food."

"You're mentally ill."

"Opinions are like assholes.... No wait, I like your asshole. Mark that one out. Opinions are nothing like assholes."

"You might want to consider a more balanced drug abuse."

"You're cheeky." She slapped my bottom. I tensed and the small plate flew off my back. "Fuck, now see what you've done. Little bodies of slain stuffed mushroom all over the kitchen floor. The sight is dismal."

"Sorry."

She placed one mushroom in her mouth right from the dish. "Wow, that's excellent. Where did you learn to cook?"

"Jasmine, please, I'm losing feeling in my lower arms and in my ass. That can't be good."

"Ok, Ok, fun spoiler. I wanted to keep you like this all day." She placed her hands on my butt and pushed me away. There was a loud pop, like a cork from a champagne bottle and she was out. "Go get the gel, this is no good."

I ran to the bedroom before she'd have a change of heart or another crazy idea. When I was back Jasmine was enjoying a late breakfast. I sat down opposite t her and took a mushroom from her plate. She slapped my wrist.

"Mine, they're all mine."

"Beats pizza, huh?"

"You didn't... You didn't have to do it. Breakfast, I mean." She took a mushroom from her plate and placed it in my mouth.

"No biggy. I'm used to making three meals a day for three little brothers. Mom always worked hard and dad was away for weeks at a time."

"Still you didn't have to." She said in a quiet voice.

"That was the closest thing to 'Thank you' I've ever heard you say."

"Don't let it go to your head." Jasmine stopped eating and stared at me.

"What?"

"You didn't by chance start searching for leverage, because that would be what I would be doing in your place."

"Wouldn't know where to start. That's terra incognita for me, all of this is."

"You don't hate me?" Jasmine had that strange childish look on her face.

I munched another piece of toasted bread with goat cheese and a tomato to avoid answering.

"You don't. Though god knows I gave you enough reasons to." She said.

"I'm not a hater kind of guy. I have a short memory."

"You're different."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come here."

I sighed.

"Leave the gel alone, I just wanna feel you, that's all." She spread her thighs and motioned me to sit between them. "Aha, like I said, combining two favorites, good meal and you." She hugged me tight and kissed my neck from behind. "How much did it all cost? I'll pay you."

"My dad said the day I share the cost of a meal with a woman he'd hang me by my ears to dry with the rest of the laundry."

"Smart man your dad, there's no turn off like a guy being cheap." She started nibbling my ear.

"What are your plans for today?"

"Well, late morning sex with Ian, obviously." She took a mock bite of my shoulder. "Then I'm planning on noon sex with Ian." She raised her thighs and placed them on my own. "Then in the afternoon there will be a sweaty sex session with Ian." She squeezed my nipples and gave me a love bite on my shoulder. "Then in the evening there is Jacuzzi, hot massage and some sex, you'll never guess with whom."

"Ahmadinejad?"

"Guess again."

"Hanna Montana?"

"Nope." She started playing with my hair.

"Don't you ever go out or just watch TV?"

"I love Squawk Box. We can watch Joe Kernen while I have sex with Ian. "

"No. I mean real shows, just for fun. Like Scrubs or Dexter, or even Jack what's his name saves the universe yet again."

"Doesn't sound familiar." Jasmine started licking my back.

"Do you have any hobbies? I mean, other than sex."

"I work a lot."

"Oh dear. Other than working, isn't there something you used to like, something you were good at? At school?"

"I didn't go to school. My parents brought the teachers home."

"Oh."

Jasmine smeared some goat cheese on my back with a knife.

"Hey, that's cold."

She started licking the cheese, sliding methodically up and down using her soft tongue, giving a new meaning to "Dog's Breakfast". "When I was young, we lived in Mumbai for twelve years. I used to play chess a lot against my Indian nanny."

"Great, we'll try chess, though I hope you're not a sour loser, I was the head of my school chess team."

"Oh lord, there is no limit to your geekiness. Ok, we'll play some chess." She rose. "I'll be the queen, you'll be the queen's hot software expert." She took the gel. "Carpe diem."

"Right."

"Not for you." Jasmine pressed the gel to her rear entrance and squeezed the tube. She shoved aside the breakfast dishes and stretched her magnificent body on the round kitchen table. She lay on her belly, her head resting in her arms. "Go on, sir debug a lot, your queen needs you."

"You're kidding?"

Jasmine grabbed her own buttocks with both hands and spread them apart. The pink rose of her anal ring winked at me.

I didn't need a second invitation. I climbed a chair and took a moment to adore those twin white globes, round and symmetrical, an epitome of feminine erotic beauty. I lay on top of her and the poor table cried for help.

"Hmmmm, I love feeling your body on mine."

With frantic movements, I pressed the head of my yeaning cock to her butt opening. It went in easily. Her anal lips engulfed me without struggle, like they were waiting for a long lost love to suck in. I thrust and went all the way in.

"Touchdown." Jasmine clenched her butt. "Wow, that feels good."

I can't tell you how it felt, because I'm afraid I'd belittle the experience. I just lay there panting. My cock buried deep inside my boss' bowels, my head somewhere in the clouds.

I kissed her back. My arms slid under her body and cupped her melons.

"Having fun?" She asked.

"Oh god."

"Beats chess or any stupid TV show?"

I started thrusting inside her. It wasn't like anything I'd experienced before. My cock slithered easily through her tight tunnel. Each time I went in she moaned and raised her ass to meet my thrust. I tried kissing her cheek but I wasn't tall enough so I settled on her powerful back instead.

"God, baby, that's glorious." She moaned.

My cock went out of her butt and in my anxiousness, almost slithered into the wrong hole.

"Careful, babe, you don't want to bake a Hermaphrodite bun in the oven."

The table squeaked beneath our weight, with each thrust. I started pounding faster. Soon the kitchen was full of rhythmic music. The slap, slap, slap of my balls hitting Jasmine's vagina followed by the squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak of the table, and the "Ah, Ah, Ah," from Jasmine.

My arm snaked between her muscled legs and started fiddling with her love slit. Soon enough I found the handle, her large clitoris that was sticking out. It was huge, the size of my pinky toe. I rubbed it gently between forefinger and thumb and got a scream of delight from my partner. She bucked and almost threw me off her back.

"God, baby, do that again, be gentler."

I caressed the hot knob again, using the lightest touch.

"Oh." Jasmine hand squirmed and grabbed the table edge. "That's it, baby, you nailed it."

My finger went on caressing her love knob. Each time I touched it, I felt ripples spreading through her body and inside the tight hole. Her sphincter around my shaft opened and closed, sending me to new heights.

"What about my ass? It's so typical of a man to be unable to perform more than a single task at one time."

I gasped. It took some synchronizing but finally I've managed both clitoris rubbing and slow thrusting. Jasmine, beneath me, moaned. Her left hand clutched the table edge so tight that her knuckles became white. Her right arm thrashed helplessly, trying to get a hold and sending baked bread with garlic and Stuffed Portobello Mushroom flying.

"God, the table hurts my dick, I got to turn."

I pulled out and she turned on her back. He massive cock rose in the air like the flag of my triumph. She pulled her legs into her stomach and pulled me quickly into her. I tried to get my position aligned but she snarled, grabbed my cock and half dragged me into her rear entrance.

I started pounding her magnificent ass again. In this position, face to face it was much easier to rub her clit and I managed a satisfying fast tempo with both tasks.

"God, you're killing me." Jasmine eyes were wide open, staring at me. Her brow was pouring sweat and she was biting hard on her lower lip. She placed her hands on my buttocks. With each thrust she pulled me even deeper and harder. I felt her stomach clench, she flexed her body and rose. Her lips sought mine. The kiss went right from my lips to the spear point head of my cock, I swear.