My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." Jasmine started convulsing beneath me. Her ass clenched around my cock Her powerful legs kicked, sending one bottle of yogurt smashing into the wall. Her breath came out in short hisses and her face contorted with pleasure. Soon enough she slapped my wrist away from her clit. Soon afterwards, her huge cock sent a long stream of white liquid into the air. It flew in a wide arc above her head and stuck to the refrigerator door. Another spurt of sperm followed, then another and another.

Jasmine screamed something unintelligible and sent the last stream way up into the kitchen chandelier.

She lay beneath me panting hard and I waited for her, my cock buried in the heaven of her ass.

It took her a minute or so to gain her breath back. She smiled at me with those penetrating green eyes of her. "Two orgasms, one after the other. Your turn, baby."

I started pounding her again.

"Slower, sweetie, you want this to last."

I took a deep breath. "You're the first woman who ever told me to go slow after she came."

She reached out and caressed my face. "How does it feel inside me?"

I closed my eyes and moaned.

"That's all I need to know. Fuck me, babe, pound me, drill me."

I didn't need encouragement. I drilled her beautiful ass for more than twenty minutes. A record for me. Each time I was on the verge of shooting Jasmine pushed me off her and waited until I regained my composure. It was a slow torture, it was heavenly. By the third time she pulled me out, her cock was stiff again.

I lay panting beside her, waiting to cool down before I'll enter her again. She caressed my chest and nibbled my neck.

"You came. I didn't even touch your penis." I said between intakes of air.

"I have a prostate, just like you, dummy."

A minute later I was in her again, thrusting hard. This time my hand was on her massive cock, masturbating it to the tempo of my penetrations.

Jasmine moaned and writhed beneath me. Her brow knitted in concentration and soon enough she started shooting a second time. She gave a short scream, grabbed my buttocks and rammed me hard inside her.

It was just too much for me. Waves of electricity flew through my body and fireworks exploded in my head. I thrust faster inside her ass. My balls tightened and pulled up into my body.

I shot once.

The table at that moment decided it had had enough. One of its metal legs folded beneath it and it tilted to the side until it hit the wall. Then the remaining legs folded and we landed with a loud crash on the black and white chessboard decorated tiles.

I rose up immediately. Jasmine was still on her back, moaning.

"Are you ok?" I shouted. "Jasmine, are you ok?"

She opened one eye and looked around.

"Anything broken?" I went down between the debris of our once glorious breakfast and started checking her body.

Jasmine stared amazed at her kitchen that just an hour ago could have decorated the front page of any foppish high-class home magazine. She looked at the puddles of yogurt, the squashed tomatoes, the olive oil stains, the smears of white goat cheese, the ruined mushrooms and the broken dishes.

A heavy drop of sperm fell down from the chandelier onto her stomach. Jasmine grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto her for a long loving kiss. She let go and stared into my eyes "What's for lunch?"