My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 05a

Story Info
A hot deal.
7.3k words
4.61
69.9k
47

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To start, you want to be as relaxed as possible." Said the first step to deep throating in "Tarkus deep throating extravaganza" site.

Easy for you to say.I was in Jasmine's huge bathroom, staring at my troubled image in the mirror with a small black dildo in my hand.

"Now that you know what you're pushing it into."

I guess some people tried to push it up their nose.

"Open your mouth."

Choo-choo train.

"And slowly slide the dildo in as far as you can without gagging."

If I'll add this picture to my Facebook profile, I bet I'll become very popular.

"Hold it there and breathe normally, until you're comfortable with it this deeply in your mouth."

I look like... I look like... Well, there is no good analogy here. I look like a man with a black rubber penis sticking out of his mouth.

"Prior to starting, be sure that the dildo is thoroughly lubricated. THIS CANNOT BE OVEREMPHASIZED! Strangely, an excellent lubricant is the makeup remover Albolene."

A mystery fit for an X-Files episode. That's strange? How about sticking a dildo down your throat?

"Now tilt your head back, as much as you can and slide it slowly back in until you feel the gag reflex, pull it back out a little."

Jimmy, oh Jimmy. If you only knew what I suffer, so your fat ass could keep doing nothing.

It was a short experience.

Mark Twain once said, 'A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way'. I stared at the parts of my chewed dinner that decorated the sink, the mirror and the cupboard. I checked the manual I printed from "Tarkus deep throating extravaganza", nothing there about preparing a mop and a bucket.

Oh well, at least I know my gag reflex works.

"Honey, I'm home." Jasmine's throaty voice came from the living room just as I finished eliminating the last evidence of my little experiment. I went out in time to see her taking off a pair of low orthopedic shoes, I bought her on Monday, and tucking them away while putting on a high-heeled pair.

"Aha! Caught red legged."

She jumped two feet in the air. "Fuck, I forgot to switch in the elevator."

"You better return them to the bag lady you stole them from, Ian." I imitated Jasmine's voice.

"They're just so damn comfortable. Ok, ok. You were right and I was wrong."

"That's it? I thought you'd try to wiggle a bit more, it takes the edge of winning when you simply surrender."

"You want that in writing?" She slapped my butt and kissed me. "You ok? You look pale." Jasmine kicked off her shoes.

"I guess I shouldn't have eaten that second slice of pizza."

"New episode or do you wish another chess game humiliation, Mr. I've been head of the chess team?"

"Let's give chess a rest tonight, you're a sour winner." I sat down on the sofa and Jasmine stretched her long body beside me, placing her head on my knees. I started massaging her temples. She gave a contended sigh, then kissed my belly before surrendering to my hands.

"Life is good." She said and reached for the remote. The familiar opening music played and a smile stretched on her beautiful face as the Sacred Heart hospital corridor lit up showing the tall man leaning on a mop. "I'm beginning to like the janitor."

"He's evil. He's for JD what recession is for commerce." I fished out a lame analogy from the only world Jasmine knew.

"He's not evil, he's just misunderstood."

It was Wednesday night and Jasmine had a new addiction for Dr. Cox, JD, Turk and the rest of the 'Scrubs' gang. We were half way through season one and she called me twice today, during work, to make sure season two was already downloading.

She sighed. "People start noticing something is going on. I always come late nowadays."

"You should cut down on morning quickies. They're not so quick if you keep doing them one after the other."

Jasmine closed her eyes and smiled, recalling a pleasant incident. "I'll need a rehabilitation center to get over you. When I worked in the east coast office, I never went home before eight o'clock. Perkins even felt bold enough today to ask me if I have someone new in my life. Bad move for him, but still."

"Perkins the CFO or Perkins from IT?"

"The one with the hand on the money tap."

"Please say you didn't hit him too hard."

"What do you take me for? I didn't lay a finger on the nose butting prick."

"Good, that's good."

"Though, his jeep needs four new tyres and a paint job."

"I wish I'd known you in high-school, the time I had my very own personal bully. Steve Clark, Greasy Steve. I hated his guts."

Jasmine licked her upper lip. "I wish you did."

"On second thoughts..."

"Now I won't be able to stop thinking of you in jeans, Chuck Taylor and some geeky T-shirt. Yummy."

"So you're also a pedophile on top of other moral deformities. You know why I've enlisted right after school?"

"You figured the army is all about playing dungeons and dragons and other geeky pastimes."

"Well the money had a great part in it, I needed to finance a higher education, but I wanted to be a Marine so I'll never again have Steve Clarks in my life." I sighed. "Much good did it do me."

"Oh, little bunny, that's so sad."

"You're hilarious." I said.

Jasmine pulled my head downward and rose a little. She bit hard on my lower lip and didn't let go.

"Ouch."

"I missed you." She whispered.

"Seven hours?"

"Too long." Her hand snaked under my shirt and rubbed my chest slowly. "Have you called your girlfriend today?"

"What do you mean? Why do you ask?"

"Just funny how she never seems to call you." Jasmine raised my shirt and licked my naval area. "I'm just concerned about your relationship, that's all. I would think a loving girlfriend would like to catch up with how you're recovering in Miami."

"I hate to lie about my true whereabouts. And I'm certain you're asking out of concern, that's just so you."

"Keep lying to yourself that she cares about you." Jasmine head disappeared under my shirt. "Next time you talk tell her that you're recovering well." Jasmine's voice came muffled through the cloth. "But you might stay for another week" She gave me light pecks all over my stomach.

"Great. What? What? Another week?"

"Aha."

"Look, Jasmine, I can't be on vacation forever."

"True, but sad. Doesn't matter, the office next to mine will be free by next Wednesday. I've called for engineering to cut a door in the wall so we might visit each other discretely."

"Oorah."

Jasmine bit my left nipple, her hands enveloped me and crushed me closer. I felt her huge tits squashed against my belly. "But I'm having second thoughts about entertaining you just three nights every week."

"You said one night."

"Hmmmm. That's crazy talk. How can I spend so many nights without my little bunny?"

"Jasmine!"

"I love your smell." She mumbled against my chest. "It relaxes me."

"My shirt is ruined." I pulled the stretched cloth over my head.

Jasmine began kissing my neck and nibbling my ear. Her teeth dug in sensitive spots and her tongue slithered into every fold of skin. Her hand massaged my thigh while the other one removed her dark miniskirt. "I masturbated over one of our films today at work."

"Filmssss, like in plural?"

"Ummm, but nothing compares to the real thing."

"Rrrright. OK. Let's watch Scrubs. Here comes the love of your life, Dr. Cox."

"You're the love of my life." She pulled me between her thighs, her cock hard and throbbing against my ass. I could feel the heat emanating from it through the cotton of my training shorts.

I wiggled and turned around, facing her, looked at her.

"What?" She smiled. The woman had a catalog of smiles, one for each occasion. Yet this one was different. It was genuine.

I sighed. "Nothing." I gave her a light kiss on her lips because it felt like the right thing to do.

Her smile deepened and there was that anticipating, hungry look I've seen several times escaping through the crack in her high walls. "That's nice, you almost never initiate."

"You initiate enough for ten people, Jasmine. Anyway you wouldn't appreciate my kind of sex."

"What the fuck do you mean your kind? Is there a different kind?"

"No, yes... Well sometimes. I'm a kisser. I can spend hours with someone just kissing her from head to toe and then back again. Nothing else. It turns me on." I gave an apologetic smile. "And spare me the – you're such a nerd Ian. I know I'm a romantic geek and I'm ok with it."

"Doesn't sound half as bad." She said

"It's not, it's intense. It's not just sex, it feels like love making."I also need to be in love in order to enjoy it.

"Can we...? Can we try it later?"

I placed my hands on her shoulders. "Wow, you're tense."

"Ethan Robbins is killing me."

"The GeoMatrix contract? Let's switch places. I'll do your neck."

We switched positions. I sat on the sofa and she wiggled her shapely bottom on my cock, which was little inconvenient. Jasmine was not in any way fat, but there was just so much of her. I placed my hands on her tight muscles and started rubbing slowly.

"Don't think I didn't notice how you changed the subject." She said. "You always do... Oh, ouch, Grrrrr. A little harder, don't be timid."

"I thought the GeoMatrix deal was all done and signed. That's why you went to Europe last week, no?"

"It's not that simple. With a deal of that scale, there's always little stuff that's popping up in the final round. Take off your pants." Jasmine rose and pulled down her panties.

"What?"

"I want my prostate massaged as well because Ethan Robbins' Lawyer is giving me such a pain in the butt." She laughed. Jasmine placed her index finger inside her mouth and used it to wet her crack. Then she grabbed my cock and lowered herself slowly. Her pinkish ring opened and closed around the bulbous head of my penis. She waited a few seconds, adjusting and then she pushed down. "Oh, you're just the right size." She moaned. "Not too big, not too small." She lowered herself slowly, until she sat on me. "Don't move yet." She placed her hand on my knee.

"Oh, shit, oh god." I gasped and kissed her back.

"You like it don't you?"

"Oh yes."

"Sue never let you do that."

"Oh no."

"My shoulders are waiting."

"Oh, ok." I started massaging again.

"Ethan took a freelancer solicitor to accompany the process. A real shark that one, a specialist in heavy weight contracts. Sometimes I dream of taking a ten-pounder mallet and ending her misery and mine."

"Why use a freelancer, doesn't GeoMatrix employ a battery of attorneys?"

"Poodles compared to Ms. Lopez. I hate her." Jasmine clenched her ass cheeks hard.

I gave a sharp intake of breath. "She's so bad?"

"I" - Clench - "Hate" – Clench - "Her" – Clench – "Fucking" – Clench. – "Guts!" – Clench.

"Oh god." I said. "You also hate Perkins, remember? Let's not deprive Perkins of your hatred."

Jasmine laughed and clenched her ass several more times, causing my cock to swell inside her. "You know something, it's weird, but I like it."

"Anal sex?"

"Sure. But I'm talking about our little conversations everyday. I can bitch and whine about how everybody are a bunch of retarded cocksuckers and you nod your head. Then we laugh about it. It's nice."

"A new experience?"

"Well, yeh."

The problem with you, dear, that everything with you is a new experience. In many aspects, you are the youngest thirty-six year old woman I've ever met.

"Anyway, GeoMatrix was worth every damn minute of agony." Jasmine snapped my thought string "This contract is ten times bigger than any contract this firm has ever signed. It's going to pull us through the recession."

"And it's gonna make you hero of the day."

"You should have been to the board meeting today when I announced I'm about to close with GeoMatrix. You could make onions cry with the faces Spencer and Mick were making."

"Well, I wouldn't like it either if the new kid on the block outshines me in such a short while. You should watch your step."

"Sweet bunny, I didn't know you cared." Jasmine started moving up and down on my rod. Up she went, my cock almost going out of her tunnel. Down she came and clenched hard. I felt my fluids rising and a tingling building at the base of my cock. I tried to relax, I wanted it to last. Usually Jasmine knew when I was about to take the cork off the Champaign, and she had in her bag million tricks for postponing the inevitable. Tonight however, she attacked mercilessly without holding back. Up and down. Up and down. Then she started singing.

"Jasmine and Ian sitting in a tree, F – U – C – K – I –N – G. First comes a boner. Then we start to hump, then comes my bunny when he's ready to pop."

"Oh god, you're so fucking hot." I started rising to meet her descents, thrusting deep within her bowels. There was no turning back. Like an elevator rising at the speed of light, I felt the pressure rising up my rod.

"Come for me, baby." Jasmine sunk and wiggled her ass on my cock.

I came hard, buried deep. I hugged her tight and pressed myself. I felt my baby making fluid filling her up.

I held her like that for a long time. We were both breathing hard. Finally she got up, turned around and started kissing me. "My kind of sex isn't so bad, is it?"

"Oh my god, that was a fucking wow." I said.

"My turn."

"I'm going to get the gel." I rose before she'll try that spittle lubrication on me.

"Be quick we have like ten minutes."

"Why, what's the rush?"

The doorbell chimed.

"Fuck, they're early." Jasmine jumped off the sofa.

"You're expecting company?"

"Why the odd look?" She said. "Make them coffee or something, I need to prepare myself. Oh, and you owe me one."

I was curious. This was the first time Jasmine had had a visitor the entire week I was forced to spend in her house. I never even heard her talk on the phone to anybody that was not work related. I dressed up quickly and pressed the remote.

I believe he came out of an advertisement that sells you a sparkling bullshit wrapped in plastic and high enough level of saccharin to cause a stomachache to a mid-sized city. The guy was a Tanorex (addicted to tan beds) a Bigorex (Addicted to muscle pumping) and probably addicted to looking at himself in the mirror. Six foot three, broad shoulders and designer clothes. I hated him immediately.

"Hi." He spoke through the nose, a real caricature that one. "Where is the trans chick?"

"You mean Jasmine? She's not a transsexual she's a hermaphrodite."

"Whatever."

I hated him even more. "Come on in, Jasmine, will be right with us. She's just-"

"Are you a stripper?" He asked me.

"What?"

"A stripper."

"I'm a software engineer."

"That's like in computers and stuff?"

"And stuff." The doorbell chimed again.

The second guest was a stunning blond. She wore a green nightdress and an aura that spelled 'way out of thy league'. The kind my kind can only drool at from afar.

"Hello." Even her voice said high class.

"I'm a software engineer."

She had the kind of smile that makes you want to keep her forever happy. "I'm Ruth."

"Oh sorry." I stuttered. "I meant that I'm Ian. Not a stripper. Defiantly not a stripper. I mean... Jasmine will be with you in a short while. Would you like, in the meanwhile, some coffee or tea? I have some fresh spearmint."

"Pleasure to meet you, Ian." Ruth's hand was warm and I felt a slight tingle where her skin touched. "I'd love to try your coffee." She said.

"I'm Richard Powers." The walking health-club advertisement said as they both followed me into the kitchen. "That's not my real name, it's a professional business-name."

"You're here on business?"

"I'm an actor." Richard said.

I looked at Ruth for explanations. She just shrugged her petite shoulders. "Ok, then. There's spearmint tea. I've got excellent Colombian black or if you're the adventurous type, I can make you a daring killer cappuccino."

"Just water for me." Richard tried catching his image on the toaster.

"I'll go for your daring killer cappuccino. It sounds gastronomically exciting."

"Excellent choice, madam."

Ruth smiled and I knew if I had to, I'd have flown to Italy to get her a cup. "How do you go about making one?"

"I'm glad you've asked me that question." I tried what I figured was didactic, manly and flirting tone at the same time. Yep, I'm a nerd. "The building block of the killer cappuccino is a killer machine. Such as we have here." I patted Jasmine's professional espresso machine, which served as a magazines stand before I came and introduced her to the fine art of coffee brewing. "Also a killer grinder like this one doesn't hurt. But the real secret lies in the fresh coffee beans." I proudly raised the small bag containing the 'black gold' as Jasmine called my Arabica Beans, poured some into the grinder and turned on the pump and the boiler.

"They're especially fresh?" Ruth tried to show polite interest.

"I killed them just an hour ago."

"I hope they didn't suffer."

"It was a 'me or them' sort of thing." I placed two cups, started filtering a double dose, and filled my jug of milk.

"When is the part when it gets daring?" Ruth said.

"Steaming the milk to the correct temperature"

"Which is?"

"If pieces of skin don't come off when you take your palm off the jug, then it ain't ready yet." I raised my voice to overpower the sound of the milk frothing. "I tortured an Italian barista to get that piece of information."

"I always wanted to go to Italy." Richard combed his hair, using his reflection on the espresso machine.

"You're out of luck." I said. "They cancelled it last summer."

"Cancelled?" Ruth laughed.

"Yep. A tragic story." I sprinkled Belgian chocolate on the white froth. I tried going for a heart shape in Ruth's cup but it turned out more like intestines." Wait!" I said when she reached for her drink. "A daring killer cappuccino without a killer chocolate soufflé is like Mac burger without the French-Fries or coke without gas or Madonna without naked gay dancers or-"

"I think she got it." Jasmine's tall frame appeared on the kitchen's doorway. She wore a stunning black evening dress that showed a lot of skin and leg.

"Hi Jess." Ruth rose, stood on her tiptoes and gave Jasmine a light kiss on her lips.

I placed two cakes in the microwave.

"A daring killer cappuccino. You must have made quite an impression."

Ruth took a sip. "It's officially the best cappuccino cup I ever had."

"I want one too." Richard cracked when he saw the steaming soufflés and I had to give up my cappuccino and cake.

"Are you ready, boys and girls?" Jasmine asked.

"I was born ready." Richard answered.

"Me too." Ruth said.

"I was born breech." I said. "Just kidding, I can't remember how I was born. It was a long time ago and I was really small."

Ruth laughed which caused Jasmine to flip an alarmed look between Ruth and me. "Ok, then, finish your cup. We have fifteen minutes till Mr. Robbins gets here."

"Robbins?" I asked. "Like in Ethan Robbins, GeoMatrix CTO."

"Four hundred and eighty million dollars worth of contract, Ethan Robbins, for your knowledge. I'll arrange everything." Jasmine gave Ruth and me one last sharp stare, and then she left the kitchen.

"How can you stand it?" Richard said.

"What?" Ruth said.

"Kissing that freak "

"She's not a freak, she's a person." I used what I hoped was a menacing tone. "Her name is Jasmine."

Richard was not impressed. "If I had one of them babies, I would have put it in a sack, put a heavy rock in it too and send it swimming in the river. Don't tell me it doesn't disgust you."

"That's pretty disgusting." I said.