My Hermaphrodite Boss Pt. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's impossible." Jasmine didn't look so sure.

"I'm just the tech guy."

"Unless... Fuck! I was curious why that slithering snake... When something sounds too good to be true... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jasmine screamed the last word and kicked the camera stand. I jumped and grabbed it before the entire structure collapsed.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Perhaps you should consider a less violent method?"

"If only I knew what the fucker is planning. I'll kick his balls till that forked tongue of his spits out the truth."

"Very graphic. Look, Jasmine, maybe I can figure a method that doesn't involve permanent body injury."

"How?"

"I'm working on it." I placed my elbow on my knee and rested my head on the back of my palm.

"Are you OK?" Ruth asked.

"He zones out like this whenever he wants to engage that super brain of his." Jasmine said. "The dork thinks it throws about him an intellectual air."

"I'm just putting on my thinking cap." I raised my head. "That's an imitation of Rodin Thinking Man, you homo-ignoramus."

"It's called 'Le Penseur', you dolt, " Jasmine said. "The Thinker', and the right hand goes on the left knee."

"Whatever." I blushed. "Anyway, there might be a way to find out what Ethan is up to, I'm just considering the moral implications."

Jasmine raised her long leg and placed the high heel on my seat, between my legs.

"Domineering is not my kink."

"Cut the crap, Ian, or you'll have busted balls implications to consider."

"Ethan and that fat lawyer both got into their own systems through our company VPN." I said. "Now the Multiring-MK5 service, my project, my ex-project, is up and running tests 24h nowadays. It keeps logs of all in-traffic and dumps it after two days. That's our automatic testing system. It reports-"

"You make me so horny when you start your techno rap."

"Ok. ok. To the point. The Multiring-MK5 service is a counter terrorism spying application. It's all about recording IP packets and decrypting encrypted data. Bring me that laptop and I'll hook into Ethan's desktops with his user name and password. I'll snoop around GeoMatrix system."

"He's also a professional masseur and he cooks like James Beard," Jasmine told Ruth.

"Wow."

"Yep, wow." Jasmine leaned and gave me a French kiss.

@@@@@@@@