My High School SSBBW Stoners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'll always do the same for you, Honey!"

"Wow, thanks!"

"It's my pleasure!"

"Shit, it's my pleasure, too, with all the fucking weed and foot massages you're going to give me!"

"Do you think your mom would approve of you being with someone my age?"

"Probably not, but she wouldn't try to stop me."

"That's good!"

"She's awesome; she's my other bestie, besides Cassidy."

"How long have you and Cassidy been best friends?"

"Since our first day of kindergarten. We were the two fat girls, so we started playing together, and we just clicked! We've been inseparable ever since! Check this out!" Then, keeping her left hand on the wheel, she put her right forearm in front of me. On top of the forearm was a tattoo, with a wide variety of bright colors. On top was the name Cassidy, and underneath the name Debbie, both in small letters, then the name Sue in large letters, to the right of their first names. And a joint was to the right of Sue. Underneath it read "BBW BFF."

"Wow, that's great! I'll send you home a few extra joints and blunts for your Cassidy and your mom!"

"Wow, every time you say something, I realize you're even more awesome than I already realized!"

"I realize the same about you! And Cassidy sounds as awesome as you are! And if I'm your mom's weed supplier, maybe she'll be more approving of me!"

"Oh yeah, definitely! But most of all, if she sees that I'm happy with you, that'll make her happy also."

"So if I get you massively fucked up every day, will that make you happy?!"

"Of course, but even more than that, you just seem like such a great guy; like someone who I'd love to spend a lot of time with; not just someone to get fucked up with."

"And that's exactly how I feel about you, Honey!"

Debbie's face lit up even bigger and she paused for a few seconds in amazement.

"Wow, getting fucked up and getting a foot massage from you every single day, and just hanging out with you; that would be a dream life for me, so let's totally fucking do it!" Debbie grinned, blushed and paused for a few seconds, then spoke in nervous excitement, stuttering a few times. "Wow, this is one of the few times in my life I've ever been speechless; I just hope you're not too good to be true, and I hope I'll make you as happy as you're making me!"

"Just be yourself, Honey, and you'll make me very happy," I said assuringly.

Continuing to grin and blush, she paused a few more seconds, took a deep breath, and said "Okay, that's a deal, too!"

At that, I just focused on the foot massage I was giving, and rotated my eyes from her face to her left foot driving to her right sole. And she didn't take the grin off her face the whole trip back to my apartment. And I intended to make her grin even much bigger than that when I got her there.

To get her more relaxed, I asked her a lot of basic questions during the rest of the drive - about school, family, and her hobbies and interests. She seemed in many ways like a typical teenage girl. She loved pop music, football, and hanging out with friends. She had a few close friends in addition to Cassidy, mostly other overweight classmates. She'd never had a very close relationship with her father, but took an almost second mom type role to her younger sister and brother.

She disliked alcohol from the few times she tried it, and she never consumed anything illegal other than weed. She smoked cigarettes, but mostly just in social settings or as a substitute when she didn't have any weed. However, at this moment, she hadn't had any weed in two months, so she'd been smoking cigarettes a lot more than usual, which made her uncomfortable, especially as she was starting to become addicted.

And on a humorous note, she said that she had been informed by her principal that she was not allowed to display her two weed tattoos at school, and therefore she always wore long sleeved shirts while at school!

Debbie had a very pleasant and easygoing personality, and with no ego, which combined to make me feel like I'd have a very easy time getting along with her.

As she parked my car in front of my apartment and turned off the ignition, she took a deep breath and nervously said "Wow!"

"What?!" I asked.

"I can't believe I'm fucking going through with this shit!"

"Are you sure you want to?!"

"Oh yeah; as soon as you give me my foot back!" At that, I ended the massage, and she then hurriedly opened the door and got out, as if she was trying hard to overcome her nervousness.

She and I both walked to the front of the car, I took her by the hand, and walked her to the door, where she paused and asked "Are you going to hose down the bottom of my fucking feet before I walk in?!"

As we both grinned, I unlocked and opened the door, guided her inside, locked and bolted the door, then walked her over to the living room couch. As her huge ass sunk deep into the couch, she took a deep breath and grinned from ear to ear in excitement.

"So how long did you say it's been since you did weed?" I asked.

"Two fucking months, and I'm having super withdrawals!"

In response, I handed her the blunt and a lighter and said "Then you go first!"

Like a little kid ripping open presents on Christmas morning, she zealously lit the blunt and started smoking. As she took the first inhalation and the THC started fucking up her brain, her grin got even bigger and she looked completely euphoric and content. "Wow!" she said, as she handed me the blunt and I smoked it. She and I went back and forth and went through two blunts together. By the time we were done, both of us were fucked up, but Debbie much more so, as she had been without weed for so long, whereas I'd smoked it nearly every day for over 20 years.

As we finished the second blunt, I took her by the hand, walked her back to the bedroom, and lay her on her back. She rested her head on a pillow and I sat crosslegged on the other end of the bed, resting her feet on my lap. I took turns massaging each foot and within a few minutes, I noticed that Debbie's cunt was soaking wet and leaking through her shorts. I decided to mention it to her, and based on her reaction decide what to do from there, in the hope of having sex with her.

"Wow, you're super wet!" She touched her cunt from the outside of the shorts, felt the wetness, and started blushing. "It's okay; I take it as a compliment!" I assured her.

"That's good! I had no idea that getting my feet massaged would affect me this much!"

"Well, it affects me a lot, too!"

At that, she looked between my legs and saw through my jeans that I had a hard on. She then flashed a mischievous grin and rested her free left sole on my bulging fuckstick. I gasped in pleasure. Noticing that, she grabbed a pillow, got out of bed, and started walking in my direction.

Hoping that she was about to give me a blow job, I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She set the pillow down in front of me, rested her knees on it, confidently unbuttoned and unzippered my jeans, and pulled both my jeans and underpants off together, causing my fuckstick to pop out.

Debbie then grabbed my fuckstick with both hands and explored it, showing great fascination and curiosity, implying to me that this was her first sexual experience of any kind. "Wow, it's so big and hard!" she said after a few seconds.

"Because I'm so hot for you, Debbie," I responded in ecstasy, as I locked my eyes on her massively filthy soles and kept them there for most of the next few minutes.

"I'm hot for you, too;" she said in total seriousness, and followed that by planting a little kiss on my spout, which was already oozing pre-come. She then took three inches of my fuckstick into her mouth, closed her eyes, and savored it. "Mmmmmmm," she said as she softly and slowly sucked me off in total relaxation.

After about 30 seconds of that, she started running her tongue in circles around the head, then slowly worked downward. When she licked the area right under my head, I gasped loudly, so she then concentrated heavily on that area. I was deeply impressed by her enthusiasm and her effort to please me, as well as her skills considering her apparent lack of experience. That made me think she'd watched a lot of porno movies, and/or read a lot of sexual tips.

As she kept licking right under my head, my pleasure intensified, especially when her tongue glided by the area right under my spout. Though she mostly kept her eyes closed during the blow job, she glanced up at me several times, apparently looking for some reaction. Each time, I gave her an encouraging look and told her to keep up what she was doing.

After a couple of minutes, I grabbed her right hand and asked her to lightly caress the back of my scrotum, the most sexually sensitive area of my body. She did, and my gasping got even much louder. The combination of her licking and caressing built up very quickly, and within a minute, I realized that I was probably going to come soon. But I didn't tell her, as I wanted to observe her reaction.

With my orgasm fast approaching, I tried hard to show no reaction, but I was very turned on by this huge high school girl going down on me as I stared intensely at her extraordinarily hot and equally filthy soles. Finally, after about another minute, it hit. As my orgasmic pleasure began, the first shot of my massive load blasted the roof of her mouth. With another big grin, she playfully screamed in fun surprise, as if she got splashed with water by Cassidy at a swimming pool.

I proceeded to shoot her the rest of my extremely big load, which she immediately swallowed with no hesitation or discomfort. After I was done, she waited for a few seconds and, finally realizing that I was done, opened her eyes and looked up at me for a reaction. I grinned, ran my fingers through her hair, and said "Good job, Honey!" which brought a warm smile to her face. Then, opening my arms, I said "Come here." As she did, I suddenly threw her over on her back, and she again screamed playfully. From there, I ripped off her shirt and shorts, and saw that she wasn't wearing a bra or underpants.

I then dragged her ass up to the edge of the bed, rested my knees on the pillow, wrapped my arms around her thighs, and dove my face into her massively bushy cunt, which apparently had never been shaved before. Correctly sensing that I was about to go down on her, she closed her eyes and gasped at the top of her lungs. As soon as my lips touched her cunt, she began moaning loudly and excitedly in pleasure. With my mouth open wide, I sucked her cunt into my mouth, where my tongue rolled all over her clit with tremendous passion and enthusiasm.

Having been servicing cunts with my tongue for much longer than this huge chunk of woman had been alive, I used my experience make my new lover feel things she'd never felt before, or even thought were possible.

The tip of my tongue went left to right, up and down, in circles, all over her clit, and she continued to scream. A few times, I glanced up to see her facial expression. Each time, her head was lying back on the pillow, her eyes were tightly shut, and her mouth was hanging open, as her huge rack shook up and down like gelatin.

She had an orgasm at least once a minute, and each was a little longer and more intense than the last. After about 10 minutes, she grabbed my head with both hands, digging her fingers on hard. At the same time, she began breathing very fast, exhaling as deeply as she could, then quickly unleashing a massive scream, and repeating the process.

Massively fucked up on weed, and experiencing all this sexual euphoria apparently for the first time, Debbie was lost in her own private world of ecstasy. I didn't know what her limit was, but I was determined to get her there.

After another 10 minutes, her breathing and screaming was even more dramatic. I thought that she would probably pass out very soon, so I decided to try to take her over the edge first. I began licking back and forth, across the bottom of her clit, at full speed, while squeezing as hard as I could on her thighs.

In response, she squeezed my head with her thighs, and further dug her fingers into my head, at full force. She then became very short of breath and her screams became very short but also louder, and she sounded like she was desperately trying to reach the ultimate pleasure without letting it slip away.

Trying to push her the final distance, I tried to increase my tongue speed, and hoped I'd get the job done quickly, because I didn't think I could keep it up at that level for more than 30 seconds.

But thankfully, in just about 10 seconds, it hit. Debbie began shaking uncontrollably and her cunt juices gushed out like a faucet turned on full blast, as she screamed at top of her lungs and thrust her cunt into my face. After about 20 seconds, she ran out of air to continue her scream, then pushed me off of her with both hands and immediately followed by kicking my chest at full force with her right foot, knocking me down on the floor.

I immediately got up to see her already turned over onto all fours. "MAKE LOVE TO ME!" she shouted, as if she'd never wanted anything so desperately.

I was glad to notice that my hard on was back, so I didn't have to make her wait. I jumped on the bed, guided the head of my fuckstick inside her, grabbed her thighs with my hands, and slowly started to push. I quickly realized that, as I suspected, she was a virgin, so I tried to push myself in slowly, but then she cried out, "Come on, pop Debbie's cherry!"

So I decided to get it over quickly. I paused for a second and said "Brace yourself, Honey." She did, and then with one fluid motion, I drove myself in all the way, tearing her hymen in the process, and causing her to wince. I then paused and asked "Are you okay, Debbie?"

Sounding as if she was in moderate pain but greater pleasure, she groggily said "Yeah, go ahead."

I then slowly pulled out everything except my head, then drove it in all the way, and repeated the process, hitting her G spot with every thrust in and out, as blood flowed down her thighs. I hoped to make Debbie feel so good, she would forget about her pain.

After several thrusts, she seemed to get comfortable and started moving her body in perfect rhythm with mine. In response, I gradually increased my speed up to moderate level, and she instantly adjusted. Meanwhile, she grabbed a blunt and lighter from the headboard behind the bed and started smoking even more zealously than before.

"How do you feel, Honey?" I asked.

"So good," she said, sounding completely focused on continuing to get off.

I kept it up and after just about two minutes, she started coming. Her breathing got deeper again, and she grabbed both pillows, clinging to them tightly.

We continually increased our speed, with me taking the lead and Debbie following. The faster we got, the more the bed shook and the springs creaked. She moaned, but now her voice sounded fairly weak, as she was extremely fucked up from the blunt she was now smoking, on top of the two she shared with me less than an hour earlier.

Feeling that she wasn't going to last much longer, I decided to go ahead and come fast, then let her rest. I pounded her virgin cunt hard and fast and orgasmed in just a few seconds. Though I shot her only a small load of come, having shot her a massive load on the blow job less than 30 minutes earlier, I had a fantastic orgasm; one of the best I've ever had. It sent a 30 second ooze of euphoria throughout my body, as I completed her first fuck.

As soon as I finishing coming, I let go of Debbie and her 330-lb. body instantly collapsed on the bed, exhausted. She was breathing very heavily and I noticed she was sweating as well. I lay down sideways on her right, opened my arms, and said "Come here honey."

But she was disresponsive. So I finished the blunt she was smoking - about 1/4 of it was left - then took off her glasses and set them on the nightstand. Finally, I took my phenomenal new lover and weed buddy into my arms, lying on my back as she rested her head on my hairy chest.

TO BE CONTINUED

12