My Hobby Pt. 02: Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock you little slut," I commanded her.

The effect wasn't immediate but she seemed to resist for a second and then with an audible sigh she reached up with her hand and put it round my cock, positioned it at her mouth and turning her lips in a pretty little O shape came down around the tip of my erect cock.

As she did this I threw my head back and sighed "Oh Yes."

Using her hand to wank the shaft and her mouth to stimulate the head she started to work on my cock. It was still a tentative blowjob she wasn't getting into it yet but given how horny I was it was exactly what I needed.

I looked down at her as her cheeks hollowed out as she worked my shaft and grunted "Yeah that's it, suck my cock you slut, suck it hard."

This seemed to have an impact and she started to bob up and down on my cock with greater urgency really working the glans with her mouth. As her tongue swirled around my bellend I could feel myself starting to thrust myself into her mouth.

"Keep still," as I do this I start to thrust my cock into her mouth and hold the back of her head still. I can feel her slurping to keep up with my thrusts and as I thrust deep into her mouth I hear her start to gag.

"OK finish me off Sally," I tell her "make me cum and swallow it all."

Released from keeping still Sally attacks my cock with renewed vigour, swirling her tongue around my sensitive end and bobbing her lips up and down faster and faster. I can feel my balls tighten and myself tipping over the edge as she swirls me deeply into her mouth.

"urrrgggghhhhhhh cumming," I say as I shoot my cum into her mouth. I can feel her cheeks hollow as she swallowed wave after wave of my cum. As I finished I quickly put my cock away and pulled her to her feet.

"You're a good little cocksucker," I say, "lets see what else you're good at!"

I take her hand and walk her towards my house. She still looks flushed and I am guessing that a sexual act in public may have been a first for her or if not a first a real thrill.

"Was that your first public BJ?" I ask her.

"First one on my knees in a gutter down an alleyway for sure. You're a cocky bugger assuming I would just do as you told me!"

I was silent for a bit and replied "Seemed to me you would enjoy being told to do something risky and thrilling."

I could see Sally think about this as we turned into my street. "Oh yeah I enjoyed it but I didn't really think about how exposed we were until you mentioned it there I was just totally into the moment."

"Well this is me," I said "Last chance to back out and be a good girl" I said with a knowing look!"

"Oh I think I can be good if I want to Rob," Sally replied.

Excellent I thought she's still got some resistance in her, still a challenge. It was about this time I started to realise that it was the resistance I liked in these women that were already involved. It was a weird moment of realisation for me with Sally standing outside my place but after Louise and now with Sally I had that moment when I knew what my turn-on was. Resistance, staying true, being good, call it what you want but that, the moment when that resistance went was what I suddenly realised I really needed. Despite that blowjob I hadn't gotten there with Sally yet not 'til I entered her pussy and took her completely. That was what I needed her surrender to me and her own infidelity.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked Sally showing her into the lounge.

"Sure got any wine?"

"Yeah, let me open a bottle," Selecting a bottle of white wine (not my favourite for sure but it was what she had drank in the bar) I poured a couple of glasses and walked into the lounge and handed her one.

I had a flashback to my conquest of Louise in this very lounge but knew that things would have to be different with Sally. Still if things went the way I planned I would be licking Sally's pussy on this sofa the same way I did Louise which of course led to my conquest of her married pussy. Reflecting on the good memories I sat down and invited Sally to sit down. To my surprise she sat down next to me but turned to one side so we could chat. She had tucked one leg under the other so I had a good look at her gorgeous thighs.

Sipping our wine we both looked at each other, I could tell Sally was running events through her head and to be honest I was too. The way we were sitting wasn't great for getting close to her.

"Nice wine," Sally said.

"Thanks, I'm not a great wine drinker but I like to keep a couple of bottles in for guests and a friend of mine loves this white so it has become my go to bottle."

"This friend being a woman Rob?" she smiled at me as she asked.

"Actually yes."

"fucking her as well as the boss? Bad boy."

"No we've known each other for ages, gotten that sort of thing out our systems a long time ago."

As we sipped our wine following this exchange I decided to move closer to her and placed my hand on her knee.

"mmmmmm your legs look amazing but feel even better," I said.

"You do seem to love my legs Rob," Sally replied but made no move to remove my hand.

I was about to press my advantage when Sally stood up and walked back towards the front door. I am sure the look of surprise on my face must have been a picture and I could hear her giggle to herself as she walked away.

"Going somewhere?" I asked her.

She turned to face me, put her hand on her hip and shot me a devastating smile. "Oh just looking for the bedroom, want to see where your conquests happen."

I walked towards her and putting my hand around her waist I moved her towards the bedroom. "Behold the master suite," I said as I opened to door to what was the only bedroom in my flat.

She got the sarcasm and laughed "Bigger than the tiny room I have in my house," she remarked as we walked in, "so how many lucky ladies in relationships have given themselves to you here Rob?"

"just one so far," I stated.

"hmmmmmmmm" she replied "so I would be the second."

I was standing behind here now as we were in the room. She was about a foot from the bed, as she said this I put an arm around her waist and pulled our bodies together.

"I hope so, I really hope so," I said into her ear and followed it up with a kiss to her neck. The kiss seemed to affect her as she made a contented little sound in the back of her throat and moved her head giving me access to her neck.

As I started to place kisses up her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe I started to stroke her stomach with my free hand. Moving across he stomach and up towards her breasts. I could hear her starting to breathe deeply now and continued to move my hand up towards her breast.

As I captured her right breast in my hand she sighed and her head fell backwards, even with a glass of wine in my other hand I used it to turn her head towards me and we kissed for the first time as my cock swelled against her arse. Her hips were starting to move in little circles grinding lightly against me. Suddenly this was heading in the right direction. I quickly turned her around and taking her wine glass from her and putting them both down I moved us quickly towards the bed.

Pulling her down onto the bed seemed to be a catalyst for something within her as the kisses started to become more urgent and her hands were feeling across my body. As we continued to kiss with our tongues now dancing in and out of our mouths I pulled her down onto the bed fully so that we were lying facing each other. I noticed that her dress had ridden up slightly exposing a lot of leg.

Moving with urgency now her hands and arms pulled our bodies together as we kissed and she could feel my erection digging into her stomach. I ran a hand through her hair and down her back and pulled our bodies together at the crotch while gently grinding into her. I could feel her hips grinding back towards me.

I took a chance with Louise I had gone slow, it needed to be slow but now it felt more urgent so I quickly rolled on top of Sally I had hoped that as I did she would naturally spread her legs for me and I was not disappointed as we continued to kiss my grinding was now firmly against her pussy through a few layers of shared fabric.

We continued to grind like horny teenagers for a while until I started to kiss down her neck and moving down the slope to the hollow of her throat. She was starting to make little "oh" noises as I kissed along her collarbone and started down the slope of her chest to towards her tiny little tits.

As I reached the V of her dress I reached a hand between us and pulled the fabric to one side as I suspected with such nice small tits she wasn't wearing a bra and I could quickly take the nipple into my mouth and suck on it.

"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh," was all I heard as I started to work on her gorgeous breasts. I was trying to free the other tit from its fabric prison but the bodice of the dress was quite tight.

I stopped looked Sally in the eye and said "Sit up." she did and I quickly reached around behind her an unzipped her dress pulling it quickly off her arms and pushing it down freeing her breasts and most of her stomach to my advances.

Pushing her back down I worked on both her breasts alternating between them and remembering the gorgeous orgasm Louise had just from this type of breast play.

Sally was certainly cooing and panting as I continued to work her breasts when I felt her tangle her hands in my hair and silently urge me down.

Smiling I kissed my way down her flat toned stomach to soft murmurs of approval. Meeting where her dress lay bunched up I quickly started to pull it down and as she dug her high heels into the mattress to give me room to get the dress off my mind was racing ahead to fucking her with those heels on.

As I returned to her belly button and kissing her warm skin down towards her skimpy lace panties. I could feel my heart hammering if she needed to cum as badly as I had in the alleyway then she would let me get her naked, once I had her naked my chances of fucking her were much higher, I just had to lose my clothes then really.

As I kissed along the waistband of her knickers I slide my hands up her thighs spreading her legs as my thumbs came together over her covered mound she moaned long and low "ooooooohhhhhhhhhh yes," I stroked her lightly through her knickers making her moan and whimper and at the right moment I moved my hands to the waistband and started to pull. Her eyes opened looked at me and with a flush of guilt crossing her cheeks she raised her pelvis allowing me to slide her panties down and off.

Moving back between her spread legs I got a first look at her pussy, it was shaven and very neat, I leaned in and using both thumbs opened her up and with a single stroke of my tongue from bottom to top started to work on making her cum.

With that first stroke Sally gasped and started to move her hips in little circles. She was panting heavily now and as I moved to work on her clit she was moaning "oh yes, oh yes."

I took 2 fingers and worked them into her dripping wet pussy, wow she was tight, working her clit with my tongue and sliding 2 fingers into her slit I was gauging her level of arousal and starting to increase both speed and pressure. As I sucked her clit into my mouth she started to scream "OH GOD YES, that's it" and with an "urggghhhhh," she started to cum around my fingers. As she came her body went rigid her head went back and she was unable to make a noise as her orgasm rippled through the centre of her body.

As she slumped back onto my bed moaning and groaning softly as she came down from what looked like a really good orgasm I took the opportunity to removed my shirt and trousers.

I moved back between her legs put my weight on her and kissed her deeply sharing her juices and scent with her.

"that was amazing Sally, you looked amazing when you came," I told her.

She pushed up a bit and looked at me and said "Mister you know how to eat pussy, fuck me that was good."

"Practice makes perfect," I replied and she laughed.

I rolled to the side letting her come down from her orgasm and lightly moving my fingers over her tummy. I was of course rock hard but still had my boxers on and needed Sally's permission and submission to remove them and take her completely.

As my fingers moved over her skin straying towards her mound from time to time Sally turned towards me and we started to kiss deeply. Our bodies were pressed together and Sally moved a leg over my hip which allowed my covered cock to slide against her pussy lips. I could feel her subtly grinding against me as we kissed.

I was thinking that she probably felt safe with me covered and her edge having being taken off with her orgasm so I started to slide my hand down her back and over her buttocks. I slide a finger around and between her pussy lips from this angle her pussy was really nice and open and I could easily slide my fingers up and down it as she started to grind against them I could tell she was getting hot again.

She suddenly grasped my face "Rob I can't do this, I cant I feel too guilty already."

I still had my fingers in her sex so as I responded I was still moving them through her wet centre "You know you want to fuck me!"

Her voice wobbled as she said "I know Rob but I didn't mean to get naked with you but I really needed to cum and I can feel your cock millimetres away from my pussy and all my body wants to do is push down onto it and feel you in me but I just can't."

"Sally in that case as we are finished and you have sucked my cock and eaten my cum, come back to my house, gotten naked and let me finger and lick you to orgasm it's time for your punishment. As a bad slutty little girlfriend it's time for your spanking," I told her.

"WHAT!" she screamed.

"I told you if you were bad you were going to get spanked."

"but"

"over my knee now you little bad girl!"

With a look I had never seen on a girls face before (I must try commanding girls more often) Sally lay down across my knee.

"Now I am going to spank you and send you home to your boyfriend with a red arse so he knows you have been a bad girlfriend. At any point in time you can stop and ask me to fuck you is that clear?"

"Errrrrrr yes," her voice had a slight quiver to it now

"Good now lets begin," I said.

I'd actually never spanked a girl before so this was a first for me. As I raised my hand and hit her she cried out.

I hit her again and she cried out with a muffled "Urghhh."

Hits 3, 4 and 5 were the same but on hit 6 she moaned. On hit 7 I hit her significantly harder and she cried out "Oh yes - Harder."

I hit her harder, and harder I was about to deliver hit 10 when she said "Rob - I'm a bad slutty girlfriend I deserve to be punished."

I thought that was it an was about to hit her with all my might when she sat up turned to face me still sitting in my lap and whispered in my ear "fuck me, I want you to fuck me, I am bad, really bad I want to deserve more punishment make me the worst girlfriend, the kind that comes home with cum leaking out her knickers."

I was stunned for a second but quickly rolled us both so I was on top, Sally quickly pushed my boxers down and I lined my cock up with her pussy and stopped looked her in the eyes and said "Say it again."

"Fuck you me bastard, fuck me," she panted.

With a single stroke I buried myself up to the hilt in the tightest pussy I had ever had.

"Oh god Sally you're so tight," I moaned

She simply wrapped her legs around me, they did feel as amazingly bony as I thought they would and with her high heels which had somehow survived (the beauty of ankle strap heels I guess). I pulled out and plunged back in.

As the familiar motion started Sally was meeting me thrust for thrust pushing her body up to meet each stroke of my dick. She was muttering under her breathe "bad girl, bad girl, fuck me like a slut."

"You are a slut Sally, my slut and I am gonna fuck you hard and send you home full of cum," I told her.

She threw her head back and raked her manicured nails down my back "harder fuck me harder," she groaned.

The room was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together, with the sound of my cock moving like a piston in and out of her tight little pussy. I really started to pound her now pinning her to the bed with my hands on her shoulders and moving her legs over my shoulders letting me get as deep into her body as possible.

"Oh god yes that's it," she cried out "oh god Rob fuccccccckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeee that's amazing."

I could feel her body starting to spasm now as her orgasm built inside her, she was groaning and moaning underneath me, wrapped around me. "I'm gonna cum, keep going," she panted.

There was no way I was stopping now anyway as she started to tip over the edge I kept on fucking her hard pulling out and back in with long, deep, hard strokes. Until Sally screamed "Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee esssssssssssssssssssssssss, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh god yesssssssssss urrrggggghhhhhhhh."

As she came I could feel every muscle in her body cascade through her orgasm and the muscles in her tight little pussy were enough to push me towards the brink as they contracted through her orgasm around my cock, "I'm gonna cum Sally." I grunted.

"Cum for me Rob cum in my bad girl pussy," with those words my orgasm ripped through me and I shot wave after wave of cum deep into Sally's tight pussy. She was definitely going home with a load of my spunk deep inside her.

As we collapsed beside each other I turned to her and said "That was pretty amazing, does being spanked turn you on?"

"Apparently so," she replied "first time for me but when you spanked me for being bad and told me you were sending me home to my boyfriend with a red arse part of me just flipped and I wanted to be the baddest girlfriend possible"

"You let me fill your pussy with cum and then go home and fuck your boyfriend and that will be as bad as it's possible to be," I told her.

Sally looked at me pretty directly then and she swung herself on top of my body saying "In that case I don't think I have enough cum in me yet Rob!"

As she leant down and kissed me I could feel my erection growing between us. Our tongues swirled and with very little break between fucks Sally simply lifted herself up and onto my cock dropping down quickly and taking my full length inside her.

"you are so fuckin tight," I said.

She gasped as she started to move up and down on my cock and said "We're the perfect fit, my boyfriend doesn't fill me this well."

Putting her hands on my chest she was started to pound up and down on me. She was moaning all the way through "Bad girl, fuck your bad girl."

I grabbed her hips lifted her off and positioned her on her knees and said "Bad girls fuck like dogs," as I slammed my cock right back into her. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back while holding onto her slim little hips I started to drill into her again.

"Oh yes Rob, yes," she grunted as I ploughed in and out of her with long frantic strokes.

Both of us knew this was a quick hard fuck and it wasn't long before I could feel the pressure build in my balls and going by Sally's continued litany of "fuck me I'm a bad girl oh yes just like that, harder, harder," I was pretty sure she was close as well.

With a few last fast quick strokes I buried myself to the hilt in Sally's pussy and came hard, as she felt me cum inside her she started to cum as well and we simply collapsed onto the bed.

"mmmmmmmmm that should be enough cum now," she said.

As she dressed and got ready to go home I asked her if I could see her again, I simply couldn't get enough of her tight cunt.

"I'll see you at the gym tomorrow," was her simple response. Who knows where that could lead.

12