My Holiday Celebrations

Story Info
The explicit sequel to 'Gran'ma's Poosie'.
7.7k words
4.63
72.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One.

I used to hate the fact that the winter solstice meant that I'd leave for work in the dark, miss the daylight entirely, and return home at night in the dark. Now I've done a total turn around, and I don't mind being surrounded by darkness at all.

For example, when Des and I went to have our ultra sound done, I met a woman in her mid 30's named Nan, who was really taken by the shared affection between my black lover and me--a middle aged white lady.

We were surrounded by the dimness of the ultrasound lab as Nan the nurse/technician ran the gooey wand slowly over my tummy to get a reading as to how the baby was growing and developing inside me.

"Ohh, here it is." Nan smiled. She showed us the delightfully male package growing between the baby's legs. "Looks to me like somebody's having a little boy."

Desmond bent over me and kissed me passionately as soon as we could see the results on the screen. He whispered, "Thank you, little mama."

I could tell she was impressed by how positively both Des and I responded to the sight of the little baby growing inside my body. Funny thing is, deep inside, I wished that my other black housemate, R.J., could have been there too.

To make a long story short, I wrote my email and phone number on a piece of paper with the web address that Des had shown me so long ago, and I told her to keep it and read it later when she all alone.

Des asked me to skip work for the rest of the day, and we went back home and celebrated by re-enacting the same movements which brought our little one into being in the first place.

Two.

Married life had been a thing of the past for me for over six or seven years until Des turned up at my doorstep to see his daughter--my granddaughter. But now, even though it's not legal or binding, I've got an extended agreement--almost a contract with the two most important new men in my life at the moment—both of them younger, more vigorous and both of them very very black. My grandbaby's daddy, who also happens to be the father of my unborn child, and his closest friend recently released from prison.

Tolliver is a dream come true, both around the house and in the bedroom. I'm glad he's staying after the baby is born.

But, to say we are the scandal of the neighborhood is to put it mildly.

Last night R.J., whom we usually refer to as Toll, spent a little time helping me grocery shop. Needless to say our time in the grocery store seemed less than hospitable, but what surprised me was how patient my 24 year old companion was. This is not exactly his usual behavior, so as we put things away, I asked him what was on his mind.

"It's your bitchin' legs and ass, Thea," he replied. "I love that tight little gray secretarial skirt and how it flairs around your fabulous legs. It made all those people in the grocery store both covetous of you and contemptuous of me as long as the two of us hung together."

"Yeah I noticed them too. They all want to know what I'm doing with a Black Man. So you're a leg man, eh?" I said. "All this time I thought you were strictly a pussy hound."

"I am a pussy connoisseur, babe," he said. "But if a gal starts out with a great pair of legs and an ass like yours, it's easy to work your way up to where the pleasures of the flesh really count."

I nodded. "I learn something new about my two guys everyday."

There was a pause. We both reached for the same box of cereal and suddenly his face was right in mine. He gently placed his wide lips onto mine.

"Des is very excited that his little daughter's going to have a baby brother," R.J. said.

"Yes, I've certainly noticed that."

"I'd guess that you were surprised that it all happened so quickly."

"I was dumbfounded." I turned away to put that cereal in a cupboard.

Toll had walked up behind me. First he patted me on the buttocks cheek, and then he wrapped his arms loosely around my growing abdomen. The black man's hands gently caressed my spreading round belly.

"You could have got rid of this, you know, Thea."

"No, I couldn't," I said. "I wouldn't do that to Des."

"To Des?"

"I-I couldn't do that to me, either."

"Somehow I thought that might be your answer," he said. "If I can talk Des into taking care of Darcie for an hour or so, would you to come upstairs with me?"

Like I said before, I hadn't been married for close to seven years. Now as I stepped free of his grasp and looked up into Toll's big brown eyes and his dark young face, I saw that casual combination of lust and concern rise around him like an aura--and rise behind his slacks like the prong of a longhorn steer. While he lived in this house, and while he was Desmond's best friend, this twenty-four year young black man had conjugal privileges with the woman of the house in that same way that my granddaughter's daddy had full connubial rights to my body.

"Okay," I whispered. "I'd like that."

"Thea, do you believe Des loves you?" Toll asked me this question as he was unbuttoning that gray skirt he'd told me he liked so much.

"When he first arrived, I thought he did, and then you came along, and I didn't get it."

"Didn't get what?"

"If he really loved me, how could he ask me to give myself to you?" I said. "I just didn't understand."

Tolliver carefully peeled my pink work blouse off from my shoulders and breasts. I was down to my bra panties and thigh highs. "Do you think Des loves you any less because he expects you to fuck me?"

"I was worried that he might," I replied. "Now, it seems so--I dunno--so different."

"It is different," Toll stated. "Des and I can't afford the petty jealousy that you white people get so wrapped up in. Why do you think so many blacks were accused of Communist leanings back in the nineteen-forties and fifties? A lot of white men thought that black folk shared sex unnaturally--too communal, you might say. Therefore, all black men were considered potentially Communist. It's not too far a leap for someone to see a potentially sexual threat as being part of a global security threat. If you paint all your blacks red, people will dismiss them."

"Where did you learn this?" I asked him.

"Some people spend their time in the stir starting fights. Me--I just kept reading everything I could get my hands on," he said. "Writing notes to myself. Dreaming of the day when those prison bars would open and let me out once and for all."

I helped him pull his tee-shirt up over his head. My pale white hands slid over the deep mahogany brown of his chest and ribs. What an incredible contrast it was.

"Des was there for me," Tolliver continued. "We were each other's protection, somebody that the other could count on when things turned nasty inside--that happened far more often than most people realize. So when he left, it was probably my worst moment in stir."

I didn't say anything. But he brought his fingers down to touch my bare nipple.

"Then he wrote me and gave me your number to call. He told me he'd be there to pick me up when I got out, and he'd bring me home to the most wonderful big hearted woman he'd ever met, who also turned out to be the best piece of ass he'd ever had."

"Did he really say that?"

"Thea, even I thought he was kidding," Tolliver replied. "I've since learned that he hadn't been exaggerating in the least."

For those of you women who are married or have been in long term relationships, you know all about the "maintenance fuck." One or the other partner is in desperate need of sexual release, and his co-partner gives in to keep the peace in the household. Or at least the bedroom.

I have two high maintenance co-partners, but I don't consider either of them a chore to give in to. Each one of those young black gentlemen has a specific strength, a specific need which he can fulfill to the utmost. Or which I can handle with no problem.

Toll promised me an hour. He gave me an hour. Lots of variety and lots of energy, just as a woman would expect from a dynamic young man.

"Des and I have been talking about after the baby's born," Toll said as his long black dick pressed forward and then nearly withdrew from my open pussy. "I'd like to stay with you to help out if you don't mind."

"Really? Ooo!" I couldn't help myself, the motion between my legs made me moan. "Oooaangh! Wouldn't you rather find some wonderful--angh!--some younger girl and start to share a new life with her?"

I could hardly help myself. R.J. kept me squirming out of control. He'd cocked my leg up so that my ankles rested on his shoulder. In the meantime, he set himself at a ninety degree angle to my body with his cock jabbing quickly and potently straight into my open vagina. He had me good, and I couldn't get away from him if I tried.

"Look here I am balanced atop your thighs and hips, looking into your dreamy blue eyes from the vantage point that any man would give both his testicles to enjoy. I've had the sweet privilege of slipping my dick deep into your pussy, and I love the feeling. Now I missed my chance of working some baby magic with you this last time," Toll replied. "But I'm not missing my shot at you in the spring."

I could hardly speak I was so turned on, but I managed to huff out a breathy: "What?"

"You heard me," he said. "Come spring I can think of at least two men who are gonna compete for the chance to get you pregnant for your second black baby. Maybe we'll ease up on you the year after that, but I wouldn't count on it. You're way too important to Des and me."

I started to hear the soft sloshing sound inside that signaled my own slick wetness surrounding his pulsing dick, and Toll said: "Oh yeah! That's what we need."

In a few moments, he grasped me hard by my hips and sprayed his cum straight up inside me. It was a hard hot spray.

"Yeah!" he gasped. "Just what we needed."

This time our sloshing became a loud sloppy wet piston sound smacking and slurping and making loud hungry noises which filled the room. I could hardly breathe! He'd loosed a flask full of his semen as deep as he could force it. Since I was already pregnant with Des's child it didn't matter--this time.

But Tolliver had big plans for the spring. And he expected me to be an equal partner in those plans.

Wow! The whole idea left me both speechless and shuddering with a series of mini-orgasms. But right now, I thought, R.J. just felt so damn good, I'd like to see how the future plays out for all of us.

Des is trying to arrange visits with baby Darcie's mother. He wants to take Darcie to see Shaleen in prison. I was very surprised. But then, if all goes well, Shaleen will be up for parole in another year, and she will have to live here as well.

Three.

My house has three upstairs bedrooms, but that morning all four of us awoke in the master bedroom. Darcie was still in her crib and not quite awake yet, However Des, Toll, and I all laid in the same queen sized bed--naked and snuggled close together. I had a black man nestled closely in front of me and another black man clutching me from behind.

Christ, were my guys over-flowing on Thanksgiving. I actually tried to write this story last night. I even had a towel spread on the computer chair so that I wouldn't leak any sperm onto the cushion. Both of my lovers were satiated--fast asleep on my bed for the moment.

But it wouldn't last long, I knew. Turns out I was right. R.J. woke up first and ended up making another major deposit into his favorite sperm bank. Of course, I couldn't really complain. He felt wonderful.

I thought about both Desmond and the baby as Toll and I silently came together well after midnight. It was so hard not moaning under R.J., but I didn't want to wake Desmond. I didn't think I had enough strength left to fuck one more black man that night.

Des's mother lives about fifteen miles away, and she's been happy to watch the baby for the last couple of weekends. The four of us even went over for a brief visit on Thanksgiving Day.

Like most black women, she's not too thrilled that her son has set up houskeeping with a white woman, but she loves her grandbaby, Darcie, as much as I do, and I'm pretty sure she's going to love her son's newest baby boy just as much.

R.J. Tolliver has been a strange extra to add to the mix. I didn't think it was right for Des to bring him in the way he did, but both men treat me as if I were the only real love they've ever had in their entire lives. Beats the hell out of my memories of Shaleen's father, my ex-husband.

**Sigh.** I'm over six months now and thinking back on my life when I was pregnant before, back then it meant that I wouldn't be touched sexually until well after the baby was born.

Obviously this time, everything has been different.

Physically they've been very careful with me, but I don't think I can remember a day since Des moved in with me that either he or Toll didn't run their dark hands along my naked body, strip me down, and take advantage of my vulnerable nakedness with the naked potency of their own.

Thanksgiving Day had been a continual ritual of cooking, eating, playing with Darcie, checking football scores, and going upstairs to remove my negligee and fuck whichever young black man wanted me. Sometimes R.J. Tolliver accompanied me, and other times it was Desmond Emmons. Needless to say, I lost count of how many times I followed one of my young black men upstairs.

"He's gonna look great," R.J. said softly after our final fuck early on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

"Hmmm?" I murmured. "Who?"

He put his hand right down on my naked stomach. "This little bitty black male right here. He's gonna have Des's masculine package--long and large and thick. All the girls are gonna love him."

R.J. started to remove his hand, but I quickly put my hand over his to keep his black fingers clasped against my bare belly. "Do you think so?"

I could see the white teeth of his big grin shine in the darkness. "I know so."

"Are you really going to stay through spring, Toll?"

"You don't believe me?"

I stared at him for a moment. "It's really true, isn't it?"

"Yep," he said. "Now, you'd better get some sleep. You've got to face the busiest shopping day of the year in about four and a half hours."

He knew I was going to take Darcie out to the mall on the day after Thanksgiving. That's really dumb, and I really should be old enough to know better, but usually after a whole year passes, I delude myself into thinking that this year things will be different.

Four.

So here I am with tiny streaks of gray beginning to tinge my brunette hair and the obvious bulge of six months plus pregnancy pushing my belly out over a drop front skirt. To top it off, I'm pushing a butter-brown bi-racial baby girl in a stroller up and down the shops of the mall.

I may as well have put out a neon sign that said: "Black cock slut on the prowl" to the young black men circulating the mall.

"Hey, mama," one young husky street-wise voice said. "Is the one up-the-spout as dark as the one in the stroller?"

I laughed. "Yeah, they both have the same father." Truth, maybe a bit of a dodge.

"Somebody's a lucky, lucky man." This man had a rugged complexion. I guessed that he must have been given a hard time as a teenager. Still his build was very startling, very strong looking, and quite well vested in self-confidence. He took his own masculinity in stride.

"Thank you," I said. "He'd better think that way."

"So why'd he let you out of his sight?"

I laughed. "What makes you say that?"

"If you were mine, I'd be on you like ticks on an old stray cat. Otherwise, I'd suspect that some horned tailed bugger like me would show up to hit on you."

I laughed again. "Is that what you're doing?"

"Me, and a about a half a dozen other bros strolling up and down the mall in and out of stores. Didn't you see the stares?"

As a matter of fact, I did. But I said: "Stares? Really?"

"You gotta be shittin' me. There's a pack of hounds in heat sniffing around you, and you don't see them? Shit!"

I looked around the mall and then back into this young man's deep brown eyes. My body began to respond to anticipate inwardly the possibilities of things to come. I could hear my own breathing, feel the blood pounding through my veins. For a moment I thought I could smell my own arousal perfuming the air.

"Name is Malcom," he said, extending his hand. "And someday, lovely lady, I'm going to find a way to get as close to you as these two babies obviously show that another black man has gotten close to you."

Malcom accompanied me around the mall, as we talked.

I couldn't help myself. Slickness gathered between the folds of my labia. My nipples and clit became erect and a surprising need reared up deep inside my belly. I must have blushed, because Malcom smiled.

"C'mon, sweetpants, give me your phone number," he demanded.

"No," I answered. "But if you give me yours, I might break down and give you a call some day."

Malcom wrote his phone number down on a piece of paper. I reached for it, but he pulled it back. "Come with me, now."

"What?"

"Just out to the car park for a few minutes," he said. "Then I'll hand over the paper."

"You know, I don't really care if I get that paper or not," I said, starting to push Darcie's stroller forward.

"Just give me a minute or so to convince you," he insisted. "Please?"

So I grabbed the baby and had Malcom carry her diaper bag, and two small gift bags. Then, for some unknown reason, I followed Malcom out to his vehicle. He opened up the door, and asked me to climb into the back seat. Holding tightly onto Darcie, I did just as he asked.

He pushed me over on my back, and I lay awkwardly on the back seat of Malcom's car with Darcie fussing, nestled clumsily in my arms. All of a sudden Malcom pushed my skirt up past my pantyhose and with a deft movement of a small knife blade that I never even knew he'd produced, he cut away the gusset from where my pantyhose protected my pussy.

The breezy sensations of the windy air blowing across my cunt didn't last very long, though. Malcom grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the back seat. With a two fingered probe, he was able to discover just how wet his little conversations had made me.

Suddenly, without any warning, Malcom shoved his erected cock right up the through the swollen lips of my pussy. I gasped and gripped Darcie tightly in my arms so that she wouldn't get scared by all the strange and curious things that were happening to her grandmother just out of her vision, but I admit, I moaned softly about the fourth or fifth time that Malcom pushed his cock deep. I moaned each time he thrust into me.

"I'm gonna cum, lovely--lovely lady--"

"Go for it," I whispered. "Go for it."

Apparently that was all he needed. This was not to be a long term, loving fuck, just a quick marking of new territory on behalf of the mall "alpha." In fact once I sat up again, hoping to find something with which to wipe the semen from my cunt, I saw about a half dozen onlookers--all of them Black Males. All of them sporting incredible hard-ons behind their slacks and jeans.

"Oh, no, Malcom," I said, as I looked out at some eight or ten young men.. "Please don't make me do this."

"Don't worry about them," Malcom replied. "I'll drive you over to where your car is parked."

When I finally got home, my own two young men wondered why I didn't take advantage of more shopping on that sale day of all sale days.

"I think I've had more than enough mall excitement for one day," I answered.

"Was it crowded today?" Des asked.

"Unbelievable," I replied. "In fact, you might say the best part of the morning didn't really hit me until after I reached the parking lot."

Five.

Over Christmas, Nan the nurse sent me an email about the new man in her life who, not surprisingly, she's hiding from her husband. I'm going to let Nan tell as much of her story as is possible: