My Holiday Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from each man's attitude that we'd continue to pursue this goal for the next six or seven days--possibly longer . I knew that they were very eager to start this morning, and I knew that there was no way I could tell either man "No."

Neither man would accept "No" at the moment. And even if I said it, I wouldn't mean it.

It wasn't long before I was bedded on my back with a long thick black erection sliding up into my vagina. It wasn't long before my first black lover came, and not long at all before my second black lover took his place.

When R.J. finished, Des slid back in. When Desmond ejaculated, R. J. plunged back into position.

My system broiled with a pint full of semen by the time dawn rolled over into morning. I was covered with their cum. The fact is, we only stopped fucking when the baby awoke crying for his morning milk.

"Would you look at that gorgeous round ass," Des pointed out to his best friend as I walked over to the baby's crib.

"As long as we can do more than look, I'm a satisfied man," R.J. replied.

But as I held Kane Michael to my breast, I whispered to my child: "The last time I was this sticky, sweetheart, I knew you were well on the way."

Now I wait for the inevitable to happen again.