My Holiday in May Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell you, it was a damned difficult decision to make, to pull out and stop because I wasn't sure the girl wanted it. Her tightness round my cock made it all the more harder. As I started pulling out, however, she suddenly opened her eyes and looked right at me. My breath stopped not just because she looked so beautiful, with a fetching flush on her cheeks and neck, but also because it suddenly occurred to me that I might have been wrong to assume that no reaction meant consent. What if she had been unconscious and only just woke up to feel my cock protruding into her pussy? What if she screamed rape?

"What do you think you are doing?" she said as she propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body at where we were joined. I don't think she could have seen how my cock was embedded in her cunt, but she certainly must have felt it. I felt the blood drain from my face. Fuck, I'm screwed.

Then she moved her legs. Instead of pushing me away, however, she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Charlie, what are you doing?" she teased as she lay back again, using her legs to draw me deeper into her.

"Umm... I didn't know... you know... you didn't..." I stammered as I felt my dick press up against the obstruction inside her again. "Silly... ow! Did I say I wanted you to stop?" she gasped as she pulled me forward, breaching her hymen. I felt something give way inside her and suddenly, I was sliding in deeper into her.

She smiled at me. "Did you know I've had a crush on you since we were little?" she asked as she drew me up all the way into her. "Since even before I saw...hhh... you rubbing your little pee pee?" She breathed out as my cock bumped into her cervix. "I... really..? I thought..." My brain reeled from the thought that this beautiful girl had been having the hots for me for such a long time.

"You thought what? You know, I've been waiting all this time for you to come back... every year I hoped to hear from Mom and Dad that you're coming back, and every year, I've been disappointed... until now."

"Oh? I... I didn't know," I replied, trying my best to stay still inside her while she spoke. She looked like she was savouring the moment... or at least the feeling of my cock in her pussy. "I... would have come back if I'd known."

"Really? Before you came back, I thought it was hopelessly one-sided. I had a boyfriend, but it didn't work out because I kept thinking about you." May smiled at me. She was really pretty... I couldn't believe that I'd plunged my cock into such an angel... nor that I was holding it steady while we spoke when every instinct inside me screamed for raging, pumping release from the pressure building up in my balls.

"You had a boyfriend? Then why... how come..?" I stopped, realising it was an inappropriate question. "Because I refused to do it. I was still waiting for you, silly," she replied as she slowly began moving her hips. Her position below me made it difficult, but she managed to move nonetheless. The sensation was... spectacular. Her vaginal walls were sliding against my cock, massaging it and making it even harder for me to stay still.

"So when you... came back... I thought... it was my chance... to see if... it was mutual," she panted as I gave in to the sensation and began to pump my cock into her, in time with her thrusts. "So you did want me to see..?" I asked, unable to believe what I was hearing.

May nodded. "The octopus was... a lucky... accident, but... yeah..." she breathed, as our pace evened out and we began to match each other's movements. Her mouth was slightly open, her breath whooshing out with every inward thrust of my cock. While we slowly fucked, she managed to reach down and pull off her shirt, giving me a view of her naked body in all its glory.

It was awesome. This was supposed to be a bad holiday. Or at least, I'd expected to be unable to enjoy it. Now here I was, fucking a lovely girl who just happened to be my cousin... and who had just admitted she was horny for me. Hot damn. Who would've guessed?

May rotated her hips as she kept up with my rhythm. I alternated between short, quick strokes which left my cock in her cunt most of the time; and long, slower ones where I drew it out until my cockhead was just at the entrance. The first made her grunt, and the second made her groan with impatience. But I really wasn't teasing her, it was more than that. Just looking at her nude body, hearing her squishing cunt as it welcomed my cock into her depths, smelling the sea in her hair, touching her rock-hard nipples and tasting her salty kiss... it was enough to make me come in seconds. But I wanted it to last much longer. I wanted to wait for May to come.

Fortunately for me, I didn't have to wait too long. Perhaps it was all that pent-up anticipation, or maybe it was the earlier cunt licking that did it... after what seemed like only a short while, May suddenly stiffened, her eyes clamping shut and back arching as her climax hit. I felt it right away on my cock too. Suddenly, there was a huge resistance on my cock, whether I was pushing it in or pulling it out. It felt like her vagina was sucking at my dick like a baby nursing at its mother's teat.

Sure, I know all about contraception and all that, but this was an island. There were no convenience stores or pharmacies, and certainly there was no time to stop to grab a rubber. When her pussy went into overdrive, I was barely able to contain myself. May began to scream, her convulsing legs thumping on my back, pulling me even deeper into her. I thought I could feel her cervix pulsing, grabbing at my cockhead, and that did it for me.

"Ohhh Mayyyy!" I groaned as I unloaded what was possibly the biggest load of come I had ever shot into a pussy in my entire life. My cock was jerking around inside her for what seemed like an eternity, and with each spurt, her body responded with a jerk, as if her pussy relished every bit of semen that was being pumped into her.

I collapsed upon her as the last spurts of come shot out of my cock into her waiting vagina, and to be honest, I wasn't able to process what was going on around me for a few moments. It was kind of like a semi-conscious state that I went into for a while, and by the time I was able to tell what was going on I was lying on her shoulder, her nipple pressed against my collarbone while her hands lightly caressed my hair.

"May..." I started and she shushed me. "Let's be quiet for a while, Charlie." I didn't say anything else, I just lay on top of her and listened to her heart beat. I could feel my deflated cock still embedded in her vagina. OK, maybe I should say semi-deflated. Even after such a devastating ejaculation, May was still able to make me hard. I breathed deeply, savouring her smell mingled with the musky fragrance of our recent union.

I don't know how long we lay there on the table, but the sun was getting pretty low in the sky when we finally stirred. Thick wads of semen flowed out when I withdrew my prick from her reluctant snatch. We didn't say anything to each other... we knew what had to be done before her parents came home. She set about clearing the fish and picking through the pile of vegetables she had harvested the day before while I cleaned up the table and removed any traces of our little tryst.

We didn't say anything not because we were ashamed, but because there had somehow been an unspoken agreement between us, initiated during and after our first session of sex. May had only to look at me and I knew what it was she meant or wanted.

By the time Aunt Lucy and Uncle Larry had the boat anchored near the beach, we had recovered sufficiently from our encounter. We didn't speak about the octopus, the licking or the fucking, although it was certainly still on my mind... and I was sure it was on hers too.

As we stood at the gate watching her parents walking towards us with huge grins on their faces, May suddenly leaned over and whispered: "Thanks for helping me with that... thing, Charlie. But we forgot one thing."

I was shocked. "What?" i asked worriedly. Had I left some stain somewhere? Was she trying to tell me that it was the wrong time of the month for her and she could be pregnant? What? What was it we'd forgotten?

"My pussy feels great. But my ass... my asshole still hurts," she whispered, and burst into laughter at the look on my face. Reaching back so her parents couldn't see what she was doing, May slipped her hand under the waistband of my shorts and reached forward, cupping my balls and tickling the base of my thickening cock.

Good grief. Was she intending what I thought she meant?

12