My Hometown Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,102 Followers

"HIYEEEEEEEEEEE!"

We showered. Soap is fun when you share it with a sexy girl.

"HIYEEEEEEEEEEE!"

We spent the afternoon walking and talking. She was planning to go to law school. She was avoiding serious relationships because she was afraid the long hours involved in law school and beginning her practice would be too much at the same time. Heading for med school myself, what she said made good sense. Maybe this weekend was for the best in many ways.

"Have you checked your phone lately?"

I hadn't I did. There were now 84 missed calls, all from Sally. I felt pulled to call her, and my finger hovered over the button that would call her back with a simple press. I realized that if I truly wanted to talk to her, I wouldn't hesitate. I opened the screen to my message box, and deleted all 84. I went back to the recent call list, pulled her number up, and blocked it.

"Good job, whispered Diana. Someday you may forgive her. You may even get back together with her. But what she did last night was way wrong, way over the top. Let her stew a bit without you for a while. Now, what shall we do about dinner?"

"Easy. I'm cooking for you."

"He cooks too. Shit. Careful Romeo, I may ditch my no relationship rule, take you home and chain you to me bedpost."

"To your bedpost, huh. Ok, after last night, no complaints. But one question."

"Ok, shoot."

"If I'm chained to the bedpost, how will I cook dinner?"

"Long chain."

We shopped. We headed back to her place. I cooked. I know Diana could recognize the smells. I actually wanted her to recognize the smells. She loved my cooking, and dinner in had been a favorite date for a long time. Something else she could do without. I decided Diana was right. Move on. If Sally was serious about loving me, leave it up to her to take steps to mend what she had broken. In the meantime, it was a good time in my life to be single. Diana set a table on her little terrace. While there, I heard Sally call up.

"Hey girl. Sounded like a hot time last night. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Oh no one special. I met him last night. He's just hanging for the weekend, but his friends kind of dumped him and he was alone. So we went out lat night, and he's been hanging. He's even cooking me dinner!"

"Honey, he's cooking more than dinner. He was cooking you whole last night, as hot as things sounded."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I got carried away. He was just so good. He was so big compared to the guys around here, and he just didn't stop. I think I actually achieved an orgasmic coma."

"Dinner smells good. What's he cooking.....?

"Hey Di, that was fun last night. Yep that guy was so good. Where'd you find him?"

Another neighbor had come out to their deck, and joined the terrace talk.

"Hi Audrey! I just met him last night. He was wandering all alone, kind of down. So I took him out for pizza. He had brought some for some friends of his that ditched him but took the pizza. We went down to open mic nite. I had no idea he was so good."

"Really? My boy friend told me he's an up and coming trendy indie singer songwriter, and does pretty well down in Baltimore. He sings a mix of ballads with really seedy lyrics and songs about lost loves. Kind of a cross between Tom Waits and Leonard Cohen, but with a better beat. Danny is a real fan, and was so excited when the MC announced that Martin Kirk was playing."

Sally didn't miss this one. Suddenly it all came together. Kirk's middle name was Martin. He played the piano, but she had never heard him sing or perform publicly. Well, she had been fairly busy with her own escapades in the four years they were at college. Much happened that he didn't know about until she told him. Perhaps he had been up to things she didn't know about...like a music career? That wasn't like Kirk. But Martin Kirk? Then there were other coincidences Sally couldnt ignore. first, the coincidence of Diana meeting him last night after his friends ditched him. Then the fact that he wasn't returning her calls, or taking any more. He always called back, always wanted to hear of her dalliances.

Then there was the big dick comment. Her lovers never met Kirk, at least until Billy. Part of them being able to humiliate Kirk was their belief that they were superior lovers, and that Kirk had an insignificant ribbon of man meat. The truth was Kirk was built like a Greek God,...no better. She never saw a Greek statue with a cock half Kirk's size. If Kirk ever realized she craves him so much and that her trash talking him is just to keep him under her control, it might well be all over.

Then, her greatest nightmare came to her. The memory of hearing "HIYEEEEEEEEE" all night long pounded through her brain. Had he really fucked Diana all night long? She was sure he had, and Diana wouldn't have pulled punches informing Kirk how he really stacked up. By now, he surely knew the truth. He was a stud, and her cuckolding and humiliation over the years was something he needn't willingly accept.

"Diana, I want to meet this guy of yours."

Diana peered over her railing at Sally. She smiled, but said nothing.

"Diana, don't play with me. I want to meet him. Tell him to come out here."

"No need to meet him Sally. You already know him. Matter of fact, you really fucked him up when you ditched him last night. He really doesn't want to talk. But just to be neighborly, I'll let him know that you are here, and that you want to see him. Hold on."

She disappeared form Sally's field of vision. She sauntered over to me, dropped her pants and bent over the table. She didn't have to ask me twice. Actually she didn't ask me once. I was hard in a flash, and buried my cock deep into her from behind as she bent over the table. Slowly I began sawing back and forth in her dripping pussy.

"OH MY GAAAAAWWWWD KIRK. YES JUST LIKE THAT. SALLY.....WE'LL BE A COUPLE OF MINUTES....OH SHIT....OH FUCK....HIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

It was too much for me. I never come quickly. But having Diane so hot and wet, yelling down to taunt Sally while I fucked that gorgeous pussy beneath that luscious ass.....well Diana's primal scream just lit my fuse, and I growled out my own cum song, and from the terrace, I heard Sally shout "Damn it Kirk. You can't do this. I turned Diana around, and lifted her legs over my hips. I didn't even go soft, so I plunged right back in while kissing her and pressing her beautiful breast to mine. I murmured to Diana, "Yes I can. Again and again, all night long."

And we did. Oh sure, Sally continued to call up from her terrace. She even came up and pounded on the door until other tenants chased her off. She phoned Diana's apartment, and used both her landline and Bill's cell to try to get around my phone's block. Shortly after midnight, her attempts ceased. Mine didn't. I punished Diana's sex off and on all night again. We never ate the dinner, but it sure smelled good.

The next day, Diana walked me to catch the bus. We spied Sally waiting by the stop, just as she spotted us a block away. Diana turned me to face her, and gave me a deep kiss.

"Don't get mushy on me. You're a great guy, and I have never felt as satisfied...and even loved. But I don't love you in a husband/wife way. I'm too selfish right now. I think you should be more selfish too. You are a fantastic fuck, Kirk. Go out and play the field some more, Sally sure is. And if you're around, let me know. Say where are you planning to go to med school?"

"I'm staying in Baltimore, at Hopkins. I like it there."

"Hopkins, huh? I hear they have a law school too." She gave me a quick kiss, and winked before she turned and walked away. I turned too, and walked directly towards my bus, where Sally waited.

"So I made a mess of us, huh?"

"No, maybe you just put us right. You were probably right to go out and be with other guys. You know, comparison shop."

"Yeah, but the problem is , no one compares to you. I had you to myself. Now you are out in the free market. I know it's selfish, but I wanted the comparison without having to risk you doing the comparisons."

I put my bag in the luggage bay below this bus.

"Well Sally, you have all the time in the world to analyze what went right or what went wrong. I don't really care. All I know is I came here to spend a weekend with the woman I adored, only to be told for the umpteenth time she had someone else taking my place in bed. Then I had to not only meet him, but share "our time" with him. Then I had to give up my share of that time to go get you both a pizza, which I had to serve you in bed, only to be locked out again so you could be alone with your lover again, then I escape an attempt to force feed me his cream pie. It had all the makings of the worst weekend of my life. Shit, it had all the makings of a living hell. I can't figure out why you would do that to me?! No....don't answer that. I don't care. It's enough just to know you did try to do it to me. Fortunately, Diana pulled me off the scrap heap and I had a wonderful time with her. Now, it's time for me to go. I went towards the driver and handed him my ticket.

"What's up with us now? Where do we stand?"

"I assume by "us" you mean you and Billy, and that's up to you and Billy."

"You know I mean you and me!"

"I know exactly what you mean. But Sally, there is no you and me, except as a history. So there it is. Go enjoy your guys, you really don't need me."

"Kirk I do need you. Can I come see you? Can I try to make this right."

"Sure."

"Will you give me a second chance? I mean we had a lot of good years together!"

"Sally, understand this. I feel really hurt. I'm just raw about losing you. so it's a really bad time to ask me that. maybe with some time and some distance I can heal. I guess anything can happen, but don't try to pull the history card on me. I just might visualize Billy's leavings dripping out of your cunt towards my face. And this time, I may not make it out of the house before becoming violently ill."

I turned to get on the bus.

"No bye kiss?"

"No. I only brought one, and I gave it to Diana."

I didn't look back. Why bother? I climbed into the bus, and found a seat on the other side, feeling the need to be as far away from Sally as possible, as soon as possible. My future had always been clear, but suddenly I had no direction. I saw myself in the yard behind the white picket fence, but the woman there with me and the kids in that dream had always been Sally. Now my dream wife was faceless and unknown. I did know that Diana had been an adventure worth having. As the bus filled up I fantasized being with all the sexy cute girls at school, who I had previously considered off limits. I was getting quite aroused at the prospect of being footloose and free. Then "she" slid into the seat beside me.

Pretty in pink, with a skirt that did little to hide the legs that went on forever in the seat beside me, she turned to me and I was met with the view of the most amazing cleavage canyon I had ever seen.

"Hey! I'm Karen. Mind if I sit with you? I don't want to get stuck with some fat old fart for the next four hours."

"Not at all! I'm Kirk. Four hours....going to Baltimore too?"

"Yeah I am. Kirk huh? You know, I never met a guy named Kirk before, but I know this singer and that's his last name. Martin Kirk. I've seen him twice, but could never get close. I like his songs so much, I swore to all my friends if I ever get lucky enough to meet him, I'm going to fuck him silly. I know, a stupid crush on a guy I haven't even seen up close, but he is so sexy and his music....ah! Wonderful. The sound of his voice actually makes me wet. I shouldn't be telling you this, a complete stranger and all, but....."

I smiled. This was going to be fun. Too easy...

maninconn
maninconn
2,102 Followers
12