My Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh!" He said, teasingly "We don't want anyone walking in on us, do we now? Munro doesn't normally get to fuck pussy, but lets be honest, what kind of sane woman would willing give up their pussy to a 18 inch cock?!"

My eyes rolled in my head. I couldn't do anything! I was trapped, at this guy's mercy.

He flashed me a burning smile, like the rest had, and worked his cock head in, which had to be about five inches across. I moaned, preparing for the searing pain that would signal my doom. But it never came. The guy popped his head inside, and let it rest there. I opened my eyes, and looked down at myself. It really was in!

The bastard grinned even wider, and began forcing more of his python into me. It was just second before he impacted my clit, when he was only three inches in. I opened my mouth to scream again, in pleasure this time, but I couldn't. I couldn't make a sound. My mind had overloaded at the feeling of five million volt of orgasmic electricity coursing through my nervous system.

Deeper and deeper this guy pushed me, and I took every inch. Five inches, seven inches, ten, twelve, fourteen; my pussy began to stretch, and I started to panic, but I was helpless; fifteen, sixteen... then finally, I felt him bottom out in me, buried to his nuts, the six inch thick root of his cock pushing my pussy lips impossibly far apart.

I suddenly found that I didn't care how deep he was in me, how much it was killing me, if it was at all. All I cared about was that he stayed in me, massaging my clit with every single heartbeat, sending me to heaven and beyond.

I wasn't to be disappointed. The fucker groaned, and began to ease himself out of me, and then slowly back in. Then he did it again, only faster. I began wailing like a banshee, unable to think, as I felt a second cock pushed into my mouth, and a third into my ass. I'd never done anal before, but I couldn't even feel it over the shafting this guy was giving me.

He pounded me for over an hour, the cocks in my ass and mouth popping off their loads and being replaced from time to time, as the monster kept me in continual orgasm. It seemed to me like days before he finally roared out, making the glass in the window rattle, and started to unload.

This caught my attention finally. He had shot twelve times already, but he wasn't stopping. None of his cum could escape my drum tight pussy, so the only place it could go was upward and inward!

I felt my insides filling up, as though his spunk was replacing my blood, until finally, he collapsed on top of me, crushing me into the mattress with his awesome weight, as his cock began to shrink slowly, letting some of his cum out of me. Utterly satisfied and stretched to beyond my limit, I passed out and slept, with hardly a care in the world.

Three months afterwards, about a month after I had finally split up with Bobby, after standing four weeks of being married to the bastard and getting a massive alimony check from his lawyer, I found out I was pregnant.

Nine months later, I gave birth to a boy. I had been musing the whole pregnancy away wondering who the fuck the father was, but when I finally held the screaming little bundle in my arms, and saw his massive endowment, about five inches long, just newborn, I had no doubts whatsoever.

12