My Horny Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

I responded, "No mention of church. So far lunch has consisted of Pinot Grigio and your sister acting slutty. She is torturing the waiter by exposing her cleavage to him."

"Really? . . . Maybe I am wrong about her. But you aren't looking, are you?"

Another message followed before I could respond, "Don't you dare fuck her!"

"Not to worry dear. One Farlington sister is all I can keep up with. You're the one, and of course you know I would never ogle another woman's tits."

"Good. I'm at home now, and I'll be waiting naked for you to tell me all about it."

While Clarisse was gone the waiter brought the lunch. He looked crestfallen when I told him the lady had gone to the washroom, but his outlook brightened considerably as he walked away and passed Clarisse returning to the table. While she had been in the washroom she had removed her bra so her tits were swinging freely beneath her blouse, and her dark areolas were readily visible through the sheer material. It was a miracle the poor guy didn't trip over his own feet as she walked by him.

I stood to let her into the booth and she once again rubbed her shoulder against my engorged prick. "Oh, is that your cell phone?" she asked.

As I slid in next to her I said, "Well, I do have a cell phone, but . . ." The implication of not finishing the sentence was that it wasn't the cell phone she had been rubbing with her shoulder.

"I see. How nice." She reached over and ran her hand over the lump in my slacks made by my by now pretty much fully-engorged dick, and said, "Oh my. No, that isn't a cell phone is it?"

"Nope, not a cell phone." I was acutely aware, as I spoke, of my wife's admonition not to fuck her sister. Life is full of very hard things, I thought.

Fortunately, Clarisse pulled her hand away from my dick and began to pick at her salad. There was a thoughtful silence. She finished her glass of wine and used the remains of the bottle to refill hers and mine. After another long drink, she finally spoke.

"Thank you for coming to our party last week. It's nice to have someone at one of our gatherings who isn't a member of the church."

"It was my pleasure," I said. "Especially when you were showing me your garden."

"That was nice, wasn't it? I think Herman enjoyed it even more than me. But don't misunderstand me. I enjoyed it."

"Tell me," I asked feeling emboldened by the wine, "Are you wearing any panties now?"

She smiled. "No. I took them off when I shed my bra in the ladies room." Then she reached under the table, pulled my hand down to her knee, and then pushed it up the inside of her thigh until my fingers were brushing her pussy lips. She was very wet. With virtually no effort I slipped two fingers inside her.

She let me fingerfuck her while she drank more wine, and then she pushed me away. "Not here," she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"My car."

We finished our lunch, along with what little of the wine was left, paid the check, which the waiter spent an agonizingly long time delivering. Well, it wasn't really that bad, as Clarisse was periodically stroking my erect dick through my trousers while he stood before us ostensibly double-checking the detail of the bill.

When the waiter finally departed for the last time, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Poor boy. Did you see the lump in his trousers? He's going to have to do something about that."

I picked up her hand off the table and put it on the lump in my trousers, saying, "He's not the only one with that problem."

"Yes, but I can do something about that."

The blood in my ears was pounding as I heard her speak and remembered June's admonition: "Don't fuck my sister." God, life could be hard.

We slipped out of the booth (with Clarisse rubbing my erection with her shoulder one more time) and then walked through the restaurant and through the length of the mall to the parking lot—Clarisse with her tits swinging beneath her sheer blouse and me with a tent in my trousers. We got more than a few looks, but at this point I was beyond caring, and I think Clarisse was enjoying it immensely.

When we got to her car, it was a tiny MINI Cooper. "This is very cute I said, but how does your husband ever get in it?" Her hand was fondling my ass as we spoke. It felt fantastic, but the warning remained in flashing red lights—"Don't fuck my sister."

"He doesn't," she said. "If we're going someplace together, we take his Cadillac."

"Let's get in my car," I said. "It's that Escalade parked over there in the shade."

"Okay." As she spoke, she let her hand slide down off my butt and briefly cup my balls. The red lights were still flashing—"Don't fuck my sister."

When we got to the Escalade, I used the key fob to release the locks, and as they clicked, Clarisse said, "Let's get in back. There's more room."

Finally I decided I had to 'fess up. "Clarisse, we can't fuck. Your sister will kill me."

"Fuck? Oh dear. Whatever gave you the idea I wanted to fuck? I just wanted to talk without that horny waiter listening in." She hopped in the back and patted the seat. "Come on get in, you silly man."

As I slid in, she leaned against the far side of the car and put one foot up on the seat. Her dress slid down her thighs, confirming that she was not wearing panties.

"Good. Now we can talk," she said as she began to stroke her glistening sex with one hand while the other hand released the remaining buttons on her blouse. "Really though, this conversation will be so much easier if you let your dick out of your trousers."

"No fucking," I reminded her sternly as I extracted my cock from my pants. All seven and a half inches of it were standing tall and proud with a shining drop of pre-cum on the tip.

"No, no fucking, but I did promise you I would take care of your problem, and there are lots of ways to do that without fucking. Oh my, you do have a lovely problem. It's not as long as Herman's, but it's just as thick. I'll bet June loves it." She continued her leisurely masturbation as she spoke.

"Actually she does," I said, as I began to stroke my cock. I was feeling much better. If all she wanted was mutual masturbation, I could tell June with a straight face that I hadn't fucked her sister. "And she doesn't want to share it with others," I continued.

"I understand, but that's the reason we're here," she said. "It really isn't me. Well, I mean I would love to fuck that big pole of yours, especially now that I've seen it, but I can exercise restraint." (She didn't look very restrained as she lay back against the sidewall of Cadillac with her skirt pushed up around her waist and her big soft white tits hanging out of her blouse. She had two fingers of one hand shoved into her cunt and the other hand was massaging one of her tits.) "No," she continued, "The problem is Herman. After last week's party he has had his heart set on watching you fuck me. He was so unbelievably turned on by watching me expose myself to you that all he can talk about is how much he wants to watch me fuck you."

"Why me?" I asked.

Clarisse shrugged her shoulders in response. "I have no idea, but when Herman gets this way about something relating to sex, he is very focused."

I kept stroking my cock while she continued, "So you see, we have a problem."

I was silent for a while, as I watched her masturbate and continued to stroke my cock. Finally, I said, "Fuck this is good, and yes, we have a problem. But I have a question. Really, how big is Herman's dick? June has this idea that all black men have huge dicks and she is a little obsessive in her fantasies about Herman's dick."

"I'm not sure about all black men, but I can speak with authority about Herman's dick. It's big all right. About the same diameter as yours, but it's at least an inch and a half longer than yours."

"Hmm," I said, trying to get at least a small portion of my mind to focus on something besides the essentially naked Clarisse masturbating before me. "How would you feel about Herman fucking June?"

"Wait. What?" she too was having trouble focusing on anything but sex. "What are you suggesting?"

I palmed the big drop of precum on the top of my dick and began using it to lubricate the whole shaft as I watched Clarisse. She was pinching and pulling on a nipple and now had three fingers shoved into her cunt. "I'm suggesting," I said, "a simple trade. I fuck you while Herman watches, and then he fucks your sister while I watch."

"Oh fuck, I don't know," she said. "Fuck, I'm getting so close. Will that get June to agree? Does she want a big black dick that bad?" She was panting now and driving her hips up against the fingers in her cunt, just as if she had a dick in it.

"Maybe," I said. "I can talk to her about it. She is pretty obsessed about his big black dick, even though she has never seen it. Fuck, I'm getting close. I'm going to squirt a lot of cum. I need something to catch it."

She took one hand off her tits and used it to reach behind her and release the zipper on her skirt. "Here, use this," she said as she slid it down over her legs and tossed it across the car to me.

"It'll stain," I said.

"Fuck, I don't care. I'll show it to Herman when I tell him about this. He'll get so turned on he'll fuck the hell out of me. He would only be upset with me if I fucked you without letting him watch."

Now she had one hand still fucking her cunt, and the other was rubbing her clit with blinding speed. Our conversation came to a halt as I really focused on stroking my dick. Within a few strokes, I could feel my climax growing. I tried to hold it back as long as possible. "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Fuck! So am I! I'm holding back. I want to see you squirt on my skirt. That's so nasty. Go on. Do it. Do it now. I can't wait much longer.

"Aaaaaah! I let stream after stream of cum fly from my prick, most of which landed on the skirt. The first stream overshot the skirt and hit her blouse.

As I finished, she let herself go. "Oh, fuck. I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck!"

And then she screamed and arched her back for the length of a long, intense climax.

We both lay there, silent for a long time until we heard voices outside the car. Someone was getting into the car next to us. We quickly tried to make ourselves semi-decent, but no one bothered us. We heard them drive away.

"Wow, that was close," I said as I finished tucking my shirt back into my pants and pulling up the zipper.

Clarisse had buttoned up her blouse, which did little to conceal her tits and pulled her skirt back on. It had a big cum stain right in the front. The blouse had one too. She looked down at her clothes and said, "Nice shot, Richard. I hope I don't run into any of my church friends between here and home. This might be hard to explain."

"Easy, tell them some clumsy waiter spilled iced tea on you at lunch."

She laughed. "But really, what are we going to do about our problem? Herman is going to drive me nuts about wanting to watch you fuck me."

"Yes, and June is definitely obsessing about your husband's big dick. I think we ought to propose the trade to them. That is, if you're okay with your husband fucking June."

"As long as you get to fuck me, I'll go along with it. Now I have to clean up and get to a church social tonight. Shit, if you weren't married to June, I would have fucked you this afternoon."

We climbed down out of the back of the Escalade, and I watched her walk, her hips swinging, back to her MINI Cooper. Then before I left the parking lot, I sent June a message, "I didn't fuck her, and she didn't ask me to, today. It's her husband that wants me to fuck her."

June's response was brief and to the point, "WTF??????"

"I'll tell you about it when I get home."

As I drove home I kept thinking about my problem. There were two sisters and a large black man, each of whom had their own ideas about whom I should fuck and why. How does life get so complicated?

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers
12