My Hot Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister thinks her brother is a Hottie.
1.9k words
3.28
100.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-submit. All I have to say is thank you so much, The StogieMon, for editing my story. I hope that you might be willing to edited my the next one.

Tons of Kisses, *LuNa*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Please don't do it Mike, I swear I wont do it again."

Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Owwwwww Mike, don't Owweee, Mike Pleeeeaaasssse."

Slap, Slap, Slap

My brother's hand kept steadily coming down on my ass, and I couldn't take it any more! I was afraid that if, by chance, he missed my ass and his hand landed any where near my pussy; he would see how freaking wet I was!

And that, my friends, would have been just too freaking embarrassing! But, I should probably drop back a bit, in this story, and tell you how I ended up in this position -- I mean, with my brother spanking me, and all.

You see, I'm turning eighteen in two weeks and, for as long as I can remember, I've had a 'thing' for Mike. Well, I'm exaggerating a bit, there. I was right around thirteen, when I finally stared to notice boys, and the first boy I happen to notice was my brother. He was seventeen, at the time, and in his final year of high school.

If you look at it one way, it wasn't even my fault. It was my best friend, Jessica, who triggered this whole thing. We were down at the beach for the day, Jessica and I, lounging on some towels near the life guard tower.

"Damn, now that guy is hot!" Jessica said, lifting up her Kevin Cole sunglasses and looking straight at this fine-ass guy coming in from the water with his surfboard tucked under his arm.

Yeah, he was fucking hot, alright, but I wasn't about to echo Jessica's sentiments, since that 'fucking hot' guy was my brother!

"Jess, I think that you need to get a new prescription for those sunglasses of yours!" I told her, chuckling. "I can't believe you didn't notice that the so-called "hot guy" you're drooling over is my brother, Mike."

"Are you for real girl, that's you brother?" she asked me, her jaw hanging open and her eyes going wide. "Then I'm afraid I have to say that YOU, girl, are the one who needs glasses!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her, puzzled.

"It means that if you haven't noticed how hot your brother is, then there must be something wrong with YOUR eyes!"

"Now that's just gross!" I told her, in a shocked tone of voice. "That's my brother you're talking about!"

The truth of the matter, though, was a different story, and my shocked tone of voice was nothing but an act. I had long since noticed how fucking hot my brother was. And I will keep on thinking he's fucking hot -- most probably, until the day I die.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Maya!" my mother shouted, from the foot of the stairs, "We're going to be late picking up your brother at the airport, if you don't hurry up."

I stifled a smart-assed reply and took a last look in the mirror. I was trying to go for the I-don't-give-a-damn look, that day. I was dressed in black flats and black leggings, with a black shirt that said "Bite me" in big red block letters on the back. The shirt just happened to be a little too big, so it fell off my right shoulder and showed off the strap of the red lace bra underneath. My hair was its usual messy, choppy style, the only change being the recently-added hot-pink tint at the ends. My make-up was okay; lots of mascara and red eye-shadow, lots of black eye-liner, and dark red lipstick. Perfection! I disconnected my iPod from my laptop and headed downstairs.

"God, are you trying to look any more like a freak than usual?." My mom's husband whispered as I passed by him.

"Sorry, but did you say some thing perverted?" I gave him a mocking simile and walk out the door to lean against the fender of the car.

Mom had remarried about two years earlier, and Carl was the new man in her life. Or our lives, I should say, since I was still living at home. But just because my mom decided to marry him didn't mean I had to like him. I mean, they were dating for about five minutes before they decided to get married! And there's the whole Carl-the-pervert thing, too. I'd seen the way he ogles my girlfriends, when they come over! That's nothing, though, next to the way he's always undressing me with his eyes, whenever he thinks I'm not paying any attention!

"Well, I see that you decided to go with that same look again, Maya." Mom commented as she and Carl came out the door. I just gave her a smile and climbed into the back seat of the car.

The ride to the air port wasn't long but that doesn't mean it was tolerable. Mom kept complaining about how I looked. Carl agreed with her, but at the same time kept checking out my boobs in the rearview mirror.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mike's fight had just landed and we were standing near the end of the concourse, waiting for him to come out. I was trying my hardest not to let it show that I was excited and that I couldn't wait to see my brother once again. I guess I was doing a pretty good job at looking bored and a little pissed off, since I didn't notice the man come up behind me and lean in to whisper in my ear.

"You don't seem to be very happy that your big brother is coming home for the holidays."

I blushed, recognizing the scent of Mike's after shave. My heart stared to race and goose bumps spread across my skin at the sound of his voice. I managed to get myself under control before turning around to face him.

"Well, if it isn't big brother Mike! Now, why should I be happy to see you, when you haven't even remembered you had a sister for the past four and a half years?." I asked him. Then, with a smirk, I turned away from his gorgeous, stunned face and walked out the exit.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The right home was a silent one. I guess I might have been a little too hard on my brother, but I'm not good at expressing my emotions and he had just caught me so off- guard that I just said the first thing that came to mind. My friends have often told me that I should think before I speak. I finally understand why.

I looked at my brother, sitting next to me in the back seat of the car. I totally intended to apologize, but that was before I saw that he was sitting their looking at me with this huge stupid smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked with a frown.

"Oh it's nothing." he said, shaking is head and smiling even more broadly. Wait; no, that's not a smile. No that's a smirk. Was he smirking at me? My frown deepened.

"What?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes." I said, getting more annoyed by the second.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Just say it, already!" I hissed quietly.

We had just pulled up to the house, unloaded, and were at the front door, when I finally turned to face him.

"Well?" I asked, totally frustrated at his refusal to finish his earlier thought.

"Well, it's just this whole 'bad-girl, freak-thing' act you have going on, Maya. It's so not you, but it is quite cute to watch," he told me with a soft smile.

I couldn't believe he just said that! I should add that I'm not just making up this whole 'apostrophe' thing. You could practically hear it, as he spoke.

"It's not and act," I said my fury growing stronger with each passing word. "I am not trying to be anything but what I am."

"Sure, you aren't!" he said, with another smirk.

That was it! I looked him straight in the eye and said "Go to hell!" before heading for the stairs and up to my room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

God, he was so infuriating! How could he say I was a fake, a freaking fake! As if! That showed how very little he knew me.

I had connected my I-Pod to the stereo and my room was blasting with sound of Seether, and Amy Lee's song, Broken,. The sound was so loud that I didn't even hear my door open and someone slip into my room. If I had, I certainly would have grabbed the towel from where it was hanging on the closet door, and draped it across myself. I mean, the only thing I had on was my very revealing pink-and-black-lace Victoria's Secret panties. I was rummaging in my closet, trying to find something to wear to Club Sin, that night

The song suddenly stopped. I turned from my closet and came face to face with Mike.

"What the Hell? Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I said as I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. True, I was angry with him, yet there was a part of me that kind of took pleasure in the fact that he's obviously been checking me out, just then.

"I have and I did, but your music was on to loud so you mustn't have heard me," he said. I just stared at him, speechless, while he looked back at me with that raised-eyebrow thing he does, sometimes.

"Come on, Maya; it isn't as if I haven't seen you in you underwear before," he went on, a smirk starting to pull at his mouth. "Though I have to say you never looked this good, before!"

"Whatever, perv; what do you want?" I snapped, turning around as I felt a blush start to rise from my chest to my face.

"Oh, nothing," he shrugged. "I just thought that maybe we could talk. You know, catch up on things?"

"Sorry, big brother," I told him. "Love to, but can't. You know; previous appointment, and all." I turned back to the closet and continued my search for something to hit the clubs in.

"Oh -- make sure to close the door behind you, as you leave," I tossed back over my shoulder. I let my head continue with the turn a bit farther, and gave him a bit of a smile, just to let him know I wasn't TOO angry with him. I mean, we'd both seen each other in our underwear a few times, growing up. It wasn't really THAT bad.

He was standing there, arms gently folded across his chest, smiling strangely at me.

"Can you get the hell out, already, so I can finish getting dressed?" I asked him, traces of friendliness starting to leave my voice rapidly.

"Sure sis. Whatever you say."