My Hot Group Sex with Kim and Bob

Story Info
Property Manager Kim has threesome with her tenant and boss.
868 words
3.24
13.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened last week; I am 44 year old and the 48 year old Property Manager Kim, who knows full well that I have a crush on her, took me to a local tavern for lunch. After socializing there for a couple of hours and playing pinball machines, we headed to her boss's residence. Bob, the owner of my dwelling spot as well as 6 or 7 other area properties is a man who has just turned 90, although most peeps wouldn't put him above 70 or even 65; at his age he still does push ups every morning, plays golf and works physically fixing up and repairing some houses of his. I have already met him twice since I moved in in August, albeit I have never so far been to his own residence.

Kim herself took to liking me since the get-go, flirting with me, complimenting me for my good hygiene, the fact that I look younger than my actual chronological age, my cologne. She has already mentioned to a couple of my friends that she liked my personality and was interested in me, but they both mentioned a few reservations she might've had regarding hooking up. And although she did go to a tavern with me a few months ago, she kept shining me on several times afterwards when I was asking her out. She did refer to me as a "friend" on many occasions though, but to me it all seemed vain and superficial and as if she was just playing mind games with me. Last week, however, Kim and I kept bumping into each other at a different bar almost every day, the last three of them were more by design than sheer coincidence; and on Thursday we headed to Bob's house.

Kim invited me in. As soon as I sat down she and Bob were shedding their clothes. Kim sent me a side glance with a smirk; I felt uncomfortable at first but gradually eased into my position. I voyeured Kim sitting on Bob's huge cock, rubbing it against her clit as her back was turned towards him; her boobs were huge and they jumped up and down. A boner started to bulge in the front of my pants so I was contemplating whether I should take them off. Finally I decided to just chuck the pants. Kim was already cumming maybe five times, whereas after every small orgasm she gets off his shaft and puts his penis in her mouth, slurping while hand rubbing at the same time, maintaining his erection. I wanted them to be happy because they have been so kind to me. Bob at his tender age of 90 seemed to have the energy, vigor and stamina of a 45 year old.

All of a sudden Kim mounted Bob again and started going up and down his cock with a ferocious force like there was no tomorrow. She gestured me to join them. I didn't need a special invitation at that: I sat to the left of her on the couch so she could slide her left palm all over my ginormous erection. She bent over while her twat was still filled with her boss's penis, pausing to give her tenant a special tongue treatment. For approximately the next 5 minutes her hand and her mouth and tongue were glorifying my love machine. Then she sprung back to her original position, pulling me towards her at the same time resuming to pump it on Bob's organ, with stronger and harder, deeper thrusts towards the base of my labdlord's shaft.

Simultaneously I was standing in front of Kim with my dick in her mouth. On and off, she kept slurping and sucking on it like it was a cigarette. Between her hands squeezing it and her lips stimulating it I felt I was gonna cum any moment but I stopped myself. Ultimately, after hard violent fucking on Kim's part, Bob looked as though he's ready to climax: he tensed, his facial expression turned stiff and then his ball sack shrunk; he must've had a warm sensation spreading from his testicles to the head of his penis. He grabbed Kim, lifted her up and then slammed her hard on his 90 year old cock while he shot his load inside her, moaning and groaning. I felt so good knowing that they satisfied each other. As soon as the landlord released his "Qi", his life energy inside her, she felt the warm gooey stuff. That was the last straw for her to hit an earth shattering groundbreaking orgasm. She twisted and gushed, yelled and screamed, hitting me accidentally in my chest.

As if on cue, I felt a huge release on the way. I pulled my cock out of Kim's mouth at once, aimed it on her face, and witnessed her mouth and nose splashed with a white, sticky excretion. We all took turns taking a shower afterwards and relaxing. Bob nodded off, Kim had a large shot of Whiskey with a glass of coke and a cig and I was sipping coffee. 15 or 20 minutes later I was gone. But the experience would forever by etched in my memory.