My Hot Latina Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
A week of anticipation ends.
1.9k words
4.51
12.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, let's go check that place out!" Tracy yelled in my ear as she pointed to a little bike friendly saloon. It was the only way I could hear her over the sound of my loud pipes and the wind as we cruised down Beach Road. We were on our second date and we both loved bikes. I took her out last week on my Road King and we had a little fun with each other until we were abruptly interrupted by her daughter. Between the texts and pics we exchanged since last weekend, we were both looking forward to seeing each other again with the pent-up lust we developed all week long.

When she told me that she liked riding on the back of bikes I didn't realize how much. When I picked her up this afternoon I was pleasantly surprised to see her hot ass in tight jeans and chaps. The Fall weather was turning cooler, and even though I didn't feel I needed an extra layer yet, I had no objections to her wearing them. Coupled with a long sleeve HD t shirt and leather vest that put her modest tits on display, I was sure she would turn some heads.

She sent me a pic of her open legs with white panties after I left her last weekend, and that was just the beginning of her teasing me all week. My favorite of all the ones she sent was of her in a black g-string with her chaps, no bra and a black leather vest that covered her boobs. What a smoking hot pic! She was currently wearing the same chaps and vest. I didn't send any pics of my cock, but I did send her a pic of me hard wearing some tight-fitting boxer briefs. I jerked off quite a few times since we last saw each other thinking about when we would actually have some uninterrupted time alone.

We pulled in the parking lot and there were already quite a few bikes. It was our second stop of the day. We usually went in for no more than two beers, then cruised around a while then another stop. This would be our last, and there was a decent crowd forming. The sun was setting beautifully over the Gulf of Mexico and we would head home from here. Even though I didn't announce it, we were going to my place after this. There would be no surprise interruptions like the one last week.

The band was just about to start. This was an evening crowd and not a late night one. Most of the patrons were older like me. Many retired Navy and Air Force riders filled the local bar scenes, since there was a nearby base representing each branch. I was ex-Army, but not retired. They were all friends. The EOD Riders, The Combat Vets, The American Legion Riders and several other veteran groups, as well as many non-affiliated riders like myself.

"Hey, let's get a table on the porch," Tracy said as she took my hand and really didn't give me much of an option. I loved her youthful spunk, being a little more than twenty years my junior. We could still hear the band and dance if we wanted to, but we could still check out the bikes, which I liked. She smiled and scooted her ass up against me as she insisted on standing between my knees in front of me while I occupied a bar stool amidst the crowd. I could see that many of the older guys' eyes were following her. I was already getting a boner and she knew it. She turned around and smiled, grinding her ass into my crotch.

The band started up and Tracy was already going. They started off with a popular country song and many of the women were already dragging their guys to the dance floor. Tracy stood in front of my bar stool, continuing to grind her hot ass into my crotch as I sat with my legs open.

I already downed my first beer and she was close to finishing her first drink, so I flagged down a waitress for two new drinks. There was no way I was going to walk to the bar with my obvious rigidity on display through my jeans. I didn't realize it when we first walked in, but our waitress was one of Tracy's friends from our neighborhood bar across the bridge. She had been with her friend Autumn, who I knew from the afternoon bar scene, the first time I met Tracy. Serena was her name, and she was from Texas also, with the obvious hot Latina genes showing. All three of the girls were really into tattoos.

All in all, there were probably between thirty and forty people in this little beachside bar. Most arrived on two wheels, like us. Tracy and Serena talked for a few minutes since everybody seemed to have fresh drinks when the band started. I saw Serena look over my way a couple of times, briefly, and smiled. I can't be sure but I think I caught her looking at my crotch. Tracy was obviously having fun teasing me.

She walked around through the crowd speaking to friends she knew. She knew more people from the local bike scene than I did, apparently. When she made her way back to me I was ok to stand up and move around. The band had already finished a short opening set.

"Let's go sit at the bar and talk to Serena," she said. The band was on break and Serena was behind the bar now. Serena remembered me from the afternoon at our regular dive and was more talkative this time than she was when being hounded by guys in their late sixties. I think she was in her late twenties, a few years younger than Tracy. The three of us continued small talk until we saw the band making its way back to the stage. I kept waiting for an opportunity to go to the men's room, but a steady line remained. I saw Tracy looking at the line to the ladies' room, also.

She then motioned Serena to the end of the bar where she joined her. They were far enough away that I couldn't hear what they were talking about, even without the background noise of the band warming up and the cacophony of the crowd. Then Tracy returned to claim her seat next to me and Serena returned to serve her customers at the bar. I guess the other bartender was on a smoke break.

Once the band started playing and the dance floor was full again, Tracy grabbed my hand and led me off my barstool. I thought she was leading me to the dance floor, but to my surprise we went behind the bar and down an Employees Only hallway. We took another turn at the end of the hallway and immediately saw another Employees Only sign on a bathroom door. Yeeha, I thought to myself! No line. Without letting go of my hand Tracy opened the door and turned on the light. It was a one stall, one urinal bathroom with a sink and not much else.

She immediately went into the stall and I took that as my cue to use the urinal. After about forty or forty-five seconds I heard the toilet flush in the stall and saw Tracy come out and go to the sink to wash her hands. I looked over my shoulder and saw her looking in the mirror smiling back at me. I finished, zipped up and joined her at the sink. Neither of us said anything, but she grabbed my dick through my jeans.

"I've been waiting for this," she said as she smiled, referencing my hardness since we came in the bar.

She leaned in to kiss me and didn't let go of my cock. I liked the way she was being the aggressor this time, so I let her continue. She unzipped my pants and pulled it out without hesitation. Needless to say, it quickly resumed its form it held most of the time we had been at the bar. Rigid. She then undid my button and my jeans fell to the floor, my cock was poking through my boxer briefs totally under her control.

I didn't need instructions after her initiative, so I immediately reached for her button and zipper as well. Soon we were both standing in the employee bathroom of the bar, our pants at our heels, in our underwear and shirts. I reached for her waist and turned her around, sliding my hand underneath the waistband of her thong, releasing it to the floor with ease while silently thanking Isaac Newton for the whole idea of gravity. I let go of her waist and let mine fall also. I kept her turned toward the mirror and reached down to find her pussy already wet with anticipation. Since we had already had a little bit of foreplay at her house the previous week and our sexting back and forth all week, I wasted no time guiding my cock into her slippery awaiting hole.

Her young pussy felt as good as I thought it would. We both exchanged moans of pleasure and quickly gained a rhythm as she placed her hands on the sink for balance as my pelvis repeatedly crashed against her ass. I took over as the aggressor and grabbed her curly hair with a firm, but not exceedingly tight grip, pulling her head back with my left hand so we could watch each other in the mirror. My right hand reached around and found her clit. I had no problem with marathon fucking under the right circumstances, but this wasn't going to be. This was primitive, animalistic fucking at its best!

I heard someone just outside the door grab the doorknob and attempt to open it. When they realized it was locked I heard keys rattling and suddenly the door opened and in walked Serena. Her initial reaction was to put her hand to her mouth, but then she closed the door and walked right past us as if there were nothing unusual about her friend bent over the sink getting fucked in the employee bathroom. She went in the stall without closing the door and dropped her pants to pee. I made eye contact with her in the mirror as she watched us the entire time. When she got up, Tracy was still moaning as I blew my load inside her just as she was cumming. Serena walked up to Tracy without saying anything and squeezed her nipple through her shirt, then gave her a very long passionate kiss on the lips. She smiled and smacked me on the ass and then left, locking the door behind her.

When we got back to the bar there was a fresh beer for me and a drink for Tracy in front of our barstools. Serena had saved our spots and she and the other bartender were all smiles. The band continued to play and it seemed no one else missed us at all.

The ride back to my house was pleasant. The usual scenes of the water at night with the added pleasure of a hot young Latina with her hands between my legs all the way home. Life was good!