My Hot Straight Neighbor

Story Info
Gay man's secret fantasy with straight neighbor comes true.
1.8k words
3.64
56.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved into my apartment house several years ago, I had no idea that living in close quarters to others could be so hot and sexy. Or that my fantasies would take on a life of their own. The walls here are very thin and I always know when my next door neighbor is at home or away. I can clearly hear his television and phone conversations. What's more is his bathroom is next to my hallway and I can hear him pissing every day, and if you knew him and could see what he looks like, you'd understand right away.

His name is Ryan. He's straight and lives by himself like me, but I'm gay and I adore straight men; always have. He's in his thirties, handsome face, beautiful blue eyes, sandy brown wavy hair and is over six feet of naturally fit build with unbelievable ass and legs. We run into each other fairly often and enjoy a casual friendship, mostly small talk. He knows I'm gay but doesn't know how hot I think he is and all the nasty things I imagine him doing to me almost every day for the last four years. Sometimes he leaves his clothes in the laundry room and I always fold them perfectly for him. I love it when he works out with his boxer's punching bag. I can hear the rattling chains and the deep thump of his punches. It's so sexy. But nothing's like hearing him go into the bathroom to shower or to take a piss. I've even heard him beating off through the wall a few times.

I don't know what made me do it, but last year when he was out of town on vacation, I tried my apartment key in his door, and as luck would have it, it fit and opened it. It took me a while to get the nerve to actually go in and have a look around, just out of curiosity, and having a huge crush. The few friends I've told think I'm crazy, but I would never do any harm. It's just so exciting to see the bed where he sleeps, the pile of dirty clothes on the floor, his sneakers, family photos and a stack of girlie magazines on the shelf in the bathroom. I've only gone in a handful of times, but on one occasion, I slipped under the covers of his unmade bed for a little while and savored the scent of him lingering on his pillow. I'm also now familiar with the manly smell of his used socks and shoes. In the bathroom, I was more than surprised to find the toilet unflushed, still filled with a bladder full of his hot piss. The thought of it would not let me be, until finally, I went back in with a cup and scooped some out to go, like a parting gift. Diluted as it was, it was the first time I ever swallowed someone's piss. Not bad; just a dull salty taste. Now whenever I hear Ryan's heavy stream of piss hitting the water, I remember the taste of it, too.

So many times I've been tempted to just knock on the door and offer him my services, but I always chicken out. You have to be careful approaching straight guys. A lot of even mature ones still have conflicting or unresolved issues when it comes to male sexuality. My intuition tells me he'd be OK with it but wouldn't act on it, not yet. I still don't want to risk ending up with what could be an uncomfortable or awkward situation or at worst a ruined friendship.

I know now that I needn't have worried myself about any of it.

Ryan had been gone on summer vacation for at least a week. I noticed it the night I came home late from a night of drinking with friends; truck not parked outside, 2:30 in the morning. Full of liquid courage and still in search of excitement, I got my key and quietly entered his apartment in my underwear and socks. As with the other times before, it was darkened, still and quiet. The hot neighbor's apartment without the hot neighbor. If only. I wish. That hot bed. What it must be like to be in it with him. Such a good man. Must've gotten new shoes. Boy, he really likes fishing. Wouldn't that be nice if he took me along? DVDs. I've seen that. Good one. Oh, look at all the pictures. 1996. There must be some in his 20's. Where to start? Have a seat on the floor.

I was in his and my own little world relishing pictures of the younger and even hotter Ryan for what must have been 45 minutes. A silence broken like never before, the front door to the building slammed shut. Unmistakable. Immovable panic. Oh fuck! Too late to get out. Keys dangling outside the locked door. Myself and his memories spread out on the floor.

"What the fuck!" A very startled Ryan staring down at me on his floor.

"Please don't freak out, Ryan. It's just me. I can explain."

"You can explain? Explain what you're doing breaking into my apartment in the middle of the night?"

"Not exactly. There was no breaking." Only the truth would make any sense, I was thinking.

"How'd you get in here? And what the fuck are you doing?" The fear in his voice was giving way to confused anger.

"My key fits your door. Yours probably fits mine. I shouldn't have used it. I should have told you." Said with equal parts embarrassment and shame.

"How long have you known this?"

"Over a year."

Thinking it over. "So this isn't the first time you've been in here, is it?"

"No. It's not."

"Are you looking for something? Have you taken anything?"

"No. I would never do anything to hurt you."

More calmly. Trying to understand. "Why? Why would you?"

"Because I like you."

"Because you like me?" Not yet understanding. "OOooh, because you LIKE me."

I just nodded.

"So, you're telling me that you tried your key in my door and use it when I'm not home 'cause you got the hots for me?"

I nodded again. "Yes. That's why I'm here."

Ryan started to slowly pace around me. "So you want me? I turn you on?"

"For over three years."

"I bet you've thought about all kinds of nasty things in three years' time, haven't you?"

"There's nothing nasty about you."

"Is that why you're looking through my pictures? You probably beat off thinking about sucking my cock."

"Many times."

"What about my ass? You think about licking my ass, I bet."

"Everything."

"Everything, huh?

He walked over to the pile of dirty clothes and grabbed one of his worn socks.

"What about the smell of my socks. Do you sniff my dirty socks when you're in here?"

"I have."

He stuck the dirty sock right onto my nose and mouth.

"You like the stink of a man's feet, don't you. Yeah, you're a nasty man whore."

He took back the sock, grabbed me by the neck and hurled a huge cob right into my face. Then he wiped it all over my face with the sweaty sock.

"What if I grabbed you by the back of your head and shoved your face in my crotch like this? You'd like that?"

"Mm hmm."

"Yeah, you like that. You know, if you wanted me so bad, you could've used the key when I was home. I could have been fucking you all along. Now you're all hard up. I could do whatever I want to you and you'd let me."

He kept pressing my face into the hardening bulge in his jeans. I could smell the musky scent of his dick through the fabric.

"You want my cock in your mouth, don't you? You want to taste it, huh?"

He unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out through the fly and pointed it right in my face.

"Open your mouth, cock sucker."

I did so gladly. He pushed it all the way in to the back of my throat.

"That's what you want, isn't it? You'd better want it 'cause from now on, that throat belongs to me. I do what I want with it when and where I want and as hard and as long as I want and show no mercy."

He grabbed the back of my head with both his strong hands and sunk his cock all the way down my throat to the very hilt. My nose was buried in his hot bush of pubes for as long as I could hold my breath. He let up just long enough for access to air. Then all the way down onto his hard cock over and over again.

"Get up. Go in the bathroom and kneel down in the shower and wait for me. You should know where it is."

Could it be possible? How many times have I dreamt of hot Ryan standing in front of me ready and willing to take a huge piss right in my mouth and face? Is that what he had in store for me?

I was obediently kneeling in the shower stall when he finally walked into the bathroom carrying a laptop computer.

"I've got something to show that you might be interested in seeing."

He plugged a drive into the USB and opened it. I recognized it instantly. It was the entire search history from my personal computer next door. All of the kinkiest stuff that most of us don't even tell our best friends about. All of my favorite saved videos of men pissing in a cock sucker's mouth, and much, much more. Then he started a poor quality video clip of me exiting his and entering my apartment with a cup of yellow liquid which I then proceed to drink.

Now a look of confused anger took its place on my face. How did he get that?

"You said so yourself. My key probably fits your door. And, by the way, who do you think installed the same lock on both apartments? I've been going into that unit regularly since before you moved in, when that hot chick Amber lived there. I know everything you're into and everything you've done. I didn't flush the toilet on purpose. Remember, the next time you're in the mood for a cup of my piss, smile. You're on candid camera."

Then that gorgeous hunk of straight man meat Ryan, naked in all his glory, walked over to the shower stall and stood right in front of me, his swollen cock pointed directly at my face. He must have had a full bladder from driving home for most of the night, because before I knew it, one of the strongest and longest torrents of hot man piss flooded over my face and into my mouth. I almost came without touching myself. I was completely soaked. Right as his piss was ending, I kept enough in my mouth for just the right swallow. The memory of its taste came right back to me, but only this time, it was full bodied and straight from the tap.