My Hot Wife

Story Info
A cuckold story.
1.3k words
3.8
119.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers

I am lying here with my legs thrown over my head, my face sticky and the taste of her dirty cunt on my lips. Lisa stares into my eyes as she pumps my cock quickly. Her hand is cupped over my balls just waiting for me to come.

I groan and she squeezes my nuts roughly. It hardly seems necessary any more. I know what to do by now. I open my mouth and she relaxes her grip a little. The first spurt hits me on the cheek, she slows her strokes and the next few shots hit me right in the mouth.

Lisa loves it, her eyes connected to mine. A glorious smile spread across her lips. I finish my orgasm and she rolls aside and drifts off to sleep.

I lower my legs and reflect on my life. I always do this. Before I come, I am so excited. I will do anything she wants. Afterwards, I feel horrible. Promising myself it won't happen again. But it always does.

I'm a big guy. I workout regularly and eat well. It pisses me off that my 6'4, 240 pound body is accompanied by a 4" cock. When I'm soft, it is just the head that you can see.

I love my wife, Lisa. She takes good care of herself and has a pretty hard body. Like all men, I want to fuck her real well. Make her cum and beg me for more.

The reality is that I fuck her for 20 seconds and blow my load. Not exactly what she wants. That's how it all started. My guilt of not being able to make her cum.

We were at a friend's party together and I noticed Lisa checking out her share of men's crotches. I was watching her, following her eyes. The bulges on some of the men were obvious.

It didn't make me jealous, as a matter of fact it made me feel sad. Sad that I didn't have what Lisa wanted, or needed. Yes, what she needed. A big cock to fill her up and fuck her till she came.

She deserved it. Lisa had put up with my little cock and had not complained once. I wanted her to fuck some guy with a monster.

I'm sure the booze helped me but when we got home, I told her what I thought. She just stared at me, not saying a word. I told Lisa how I watched her staring at other men's bulges.

She giggled and her face flushed. Nothing more was said and off to bed we went.

The following weekend, I told Lisa to call her girlfriends and head out to the bar with them. She giggled again and asked me what for. I told her I was serious about her getting what she needed. Lisa started into my eyes for a long time.

She leaned over and kissed me. Then reached for the phone and called one of her friends.

I was so nervous I was shaking. Was she really going to do this? Part of me hoped she would while part of me hoped she wouldn't.

Lisa hung up the phone and ran upstairs to our bedroom. She was giddy with excitement. Half an hour later, she came down the stairs wearing the tightest pair of jeans I have ever seen. I have never seen them before.

She grabbed her purse and her keys and headed to the front door. Turning she looked at me and said, "thank you." With that, she headed out the door.

My stomach was in knots the whole evening. I tried to go to bed but just lay there. Images and thoughts of my Lisa getting fucked by someone were racing through my mind.

The more I thought about it, the more my attitude began to change. Anxiety gave way to lust. My hard cock betrayed me and I soon found myself masturbating to those images in my mind.

I was laying there, my cum splattered on my chest and stomach when I heard the front door open. My heart started pounding. Had she?

Lisa made her way upstairs and walked into the bedroom. I could tell she had been drinking. I mustered the courage and asked her if she had a good time.

She laughed and flicked on the lights. There I was covered in cum and she laughed again. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was all over her face.

Lisa undressed and got into bed. She picked up her panties and handed them to me. "Do you smell it?" I forced the panties into my nose and inhaled deeply. The odor hit me like a brick.

I noticed the wetness on them before returning them to my nose. The smell was incredible.

I asked her to tell me what happened but she refused. Lisa then pointed at my hard cock and the cum all over my chest. "Looks like you enjoy it as much as I did."

I could say nothing. The pool of semen and my straining cock were proof that I did enjoy it.

I was so horny that I tried to climb on top of her. I needed my 20 seconds and I needed it bad. Lisa squirmed and yelled at me to get off her.

"I am way too sore for any more cock tonight," she said. I was burning with lust. I needed something, anything. All I knew was that I wanted more.

I started my way down her body and Lisa spread her legs. I spread myself out on the bed and stared into her pussy. It was flame red and puffy. I was salivating.

I looked up at her and she just gave me a knowing nod. With that, I stuck out my tongue and forced it inside. My mind exploded. The taste was strong, stronger than ever before. My nose buried in her pubic hair was enjoying the delicious smells.

Pure lust, I was licking her cunt hard and fast. This wasn't for her pleasure it was for mine. Placing my mouth right on her mound I just started to suck.

New flavors were flooding my mouth. His cum I thought to myself and kept on sucking. Twirling my tongue around inside, I was in my glory.

Suddenly the bed shifted and Lisa was starting to get up. I was told to lie on my back. I flipped myself over and Lisa straddled my head.

As soon as she was on top of me, I clamped my mouth over her. This time was different. Great globs of semen were running into my mouth. I struggled to breathe but nothing was going to stop me.

When the flow stopped, Lisa pulled herself up off me and lay down on the bed. I was gasping for air as I savored the tastes in my mouth.

I was about to grab my very painfully erect cock when Lisa stopped me. She told me to flip my legs over my head. I was so horny I was delirious.

I did exactly as she told me to do and she came up behind me and forced my legs even further back. I was staring directly at my cock.

Lisa cupped my balls and started to stroke my penis. It only took a few strokes and I was about to cum. That is when Lisa squeezed my nuts and told me to open my mouth.

I obeyed and just opened my mouth when my cock exploded. Almost all of it landed right onto my tongue. As my orgasm subsided, Lisa again squeezed my balls and told me to swallow.

I closed my mouth and did just what she told me to do. I swallowed. She let my legs loose and lay down to sleep. I lay in bed panting like crazy wondering what the hell I just did.

Things were never the same after that day. Lisa goes out every weekend and gets fucked. I clean her messy cunt when she gets home and then cum in my own mouth.

Thinking about this has me horny again. I can't wait till next weekend.

Koivu
Koivu
23 Followers