My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 03

Story Info
He films Katie.
1.8k words
4.41
241.1k
61

Part 3 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers

It had been about a month since our sexual awakening. We've had sex more than ever! Katie was developing more spontaneity in our life. We would have fast 15 minute encounters when she would get home and before we would have to go pick up the kids. Our sex life was improving to say the least however it had been 4 days since my last orgasm and Katie started her period. It was going to be a long 7 days unless Katie decided to give me a release. I didn't feel the need to jerk off when I had such a wonderful sexual wife.

While out shopping one day we decided that with the kids involved in YMCA activities we thought it would be best to purchase a camcorder. We went to Best Buy and selected a Sony camera that seemed perfect for our needs. I played around with it when I got home and discovered it was really easy to use. It was a lot of fun as I began to record Katie around the house.

"Turn it off. I don't want to be on camera."

Jokingly I said, "You look great. Why don't you get up and dance for me?"

Katie turned her freckled face towards me and gave me "the look". I turned off the camera and put it away. Deep down inside I was hoping that she would let me film us while having sex.

After the kids were asleep and it was almost our usual bedtime, Katie was in our walk in closet picking out what she was going to wear to work the next day. She has the most incredible hard body for a 35 year old. She has perky b- cup breasts. Katie was a health nut and made sure she lost the baby weight and did countless crunches to return her body to that of a 20 year old. She had the most incredible milky white skin. Her freckles cover her face and arms, wherever the sun hit her skin, she would get freckles. So throughout her life stays away from shorts and bikinis. As she was reaching up into the closet, I noticed she was wearing nothing but her black thong. Her ass looked incredible. Katie, for some reason, always had a problem with the way she looked. I stood in the doorway admiring her.

I went back downstairs and grabbed the video camera, turned it on, and walked into the closet. I began to film her as she was looking for something through the clothes rack. I was only wearing my loose fitting boxers as I was just about ready to jump into bed. My cock had already started to expand at the sight of her ass in the sexy thong.

"Have you seen my red...? What are you doing? Are you recording?"

I began to smirk at her, "You are so sexy just wearing that thong."

"Turn it off!" she yelled as she tried to hide behind some clothes.

I continued to film her as I closed the door. I began to walk closer to her. Katie turned so her back was facing me. She tried to hold some clothes over her butt but the hangers were making it difficult for her.

"Come on baby," I whispered to her. I started to rub her hip with my left hand.

"Let's just go to bed," Katie stammered, "I'm tired."

I continued to film her as I reached around and cupped her left breast in my hand. Her nipple was hard enough to cut diamonds. I held the camera down and kissed her back.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"I'm trying to turn you on"

"I can't get turned on with you filming me! Let's turn it off and go to bed, besides I've started my period!"

I reached down and pulled out my now erect dick from the sides of my boxers. I began to stroke myself and rub it on her ass.

"Can't you feel what you do to me baby?"

Katie glanced down and let out a gasp, "Please, stop it."

I continued to stroke my cock while filming her attempts to hide.

My cock was becoming engorged as she looked back at me.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"If you won't give it to me, I guess I'm going to have to jerk off!" I announced.

"Turn off the camera and let's go to bed and I'll help you," she pleaded as she turned back around.

She looked over at me and saw that I was still filming us, "Please turn off the camera."

"I want to record you. Nobody else will see it."

I was pushing my cock against her ass as I stroked it; Katie reached back and began to help with her hand. I leaned in against her and began to kiss her ear. I moved her hair out of the way and began to kiss the back of her neck. This was her sweet spot. The spot on her neck that I discovered which makes her instantly wet and wanting my dick. Katie stroked me harder. I whispered into her ear, "I want you to be my pornstar."

"Do you?" she teased.

"Yes, baby. Please suck it," I moaned.

"How bad do you want it?", taunted Katie.

I leaned into her. I fumbled with the camera as I kissed the back of her neck again. "I want to feel your mouth around me. I want your tongue wrapped around me." Katie began to stroke me harder. I pulled back and videotaped her as she continued to stroke my dick.

"Suck it baby. Please," I begged.

Katie let out a gasp and dropped to her knees. It was like she wanted me to tell her. She turned to face me as I focused the camera on her gorgeous freckled face. She reached up and began to stroke my cock, "Nobody else will see it? Right?"

"Just us, I promise," as I began to zoom in closer to her face. Katie reached up and pulled my boxers down.

She leaned in and began to lick the head. Her tongue was so hot. She then slowly took me into her mouth and began to pump the shaft with her hand. I zoomed in on her face as she looked up at me taking my cock into her mouth.

I grabbed my dick and was stroking it while Katie was licking all around me. She would concentrate on the head and then kiss the underside with her sweet lips.

She slowly took me back into her mouth and began to move me in and out while stroking my balls.

"You know how beautiful you look with my cock in your mouth."

Katie didn't say a word but began to furiously suck me. Her eyes would look up at the camera and stare into it.

My wife released my dick, "Stroke it for me baby. I want to watch you stroke it."

I took control of my member and I began to stroke my cock again as she gazed up at me.

"Cum for me baby! Cum on my face!," she whispered

I loved her dirty talk. I began to stroke faster, "I want you to beg."

"You want ME to beg?" she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Oooh yeah," as I rubbed my member, almost loosing my load right here.

Katie looked directly into the camera and moaned, "Ooooh please cum on my face. I need it so bad!"

She looked up at me as I continued to stroke myself. I did my best to keep the camera steady. Katie smiled up at me and saw what her voice was doing to me and let out a sexy giggle. A serious look came upon her.

"I'm begging. I want to feel your warm hot cum on my face."

Katie continued to stare at the camera and whispered, "Please baby. I want to feel it."

I was getting so close, "Oh baby. You are so sexy like this."

"Come on baby...let me have it," she said under her breath.

I was stroking my cock and Katie leaned it and put the head in her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around my shaft and coated it with her saliva. She released and looked up at the camera smiling, "Cum on my face baby."

Her freckled face was staring intently at me, "Oh my god you are so hot," I moaned as I my now wet cock was inches from her mouth.

"Come on baby. I want it all over me," as she reached up and placed her finger on her lips sliding it over to her cheeks.

"I'm begging you. Give it to me all over," she pouted.

I'm rubbing my saliva coated member and voiced to her, "Keep begging baby."

"I want my face all hot and sticky. Baby please. Give it to me."

"You want it on your face Katie?" I mumbled.

"Oh yes. Please. Cum on it. Give it to me. Just explode. Let yourself go."

I was getting so close. Katie knew it as she leaned her face right in front of the tip of my dick. I felt her hot breath upon my dick.

"Put your hot wet cum all over my face!", she hissed.

"Oh baby..I'm going to cum!"

Katie leaned in as I stroke my cock.

"OOOOOH FUCK! I'm cumming," her eyes looked up at me as the first volley of sperm laid a perfect line from the top of her forehead to the bottom her nose. I continued to pump as the second shot laced her nose and mouth. A third shot went directly on top of her hair. I was cumming so much.

"Oh my god!" she giggled as a fourth shot completely covered her face. Katie looked into the camera smiling as she displayed her sperm covered mug.

"That was awesome," I gasped while trying to catch my breath.

She giggled, "Nobody else better see that!", as she began to finger the cum off of her face and put it in her mouth.

"Don't worry baby. Did you like me filming?"

"No, but I figured you were going to do something like this," she announced happily.

"So you liked me filming?"

Katie was still trying to clean the sperm off her face, "like I said nobody better see it!"

We would watch it over and over the next few days. It was a huge turn on for us to watch her begging for my manliness. My wife was turning into a facial fanatic. She loved the taste of my spunk. Katie and I continued to try and make a sex video but it was hard to keep the camera steady. I'm going to have to go back to Best Buy and see if they have a tripod. Maybe I can't make better porn videos but they sure look good with my wife in the lead.

The next week while watching the video while waiting for Katie to come home I decided I would upload it to an adult site I frequent. They had a contest and I thought for sure I would win. The grand prize was $1500.00. It wasn't like we needed the money but I wanted everyone to see what I had done to my wife's face.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,613 Followers