My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,607 Followers

"That's it..." moans Joel, "Keep sucking my dick"

He grabs ahold of my wife's hair and leads her back onto his dick forcing it down her throat. He holds it at the base as Katie begins to gag. He pulls it out as lines of saliva are attached between her mouth and his cock. She wipes it away and it falls onto her chin and down to her shirt.

"Oh that's it..." Joel releases her hair and relaxes as Katie continues to force him down her throat. He then pulls back so head of his cock is resting on her lips and then forcefully forces his cock back down her throat.

"Ohhhhh tell me again...Joel breathes, "tell me where you want it."

Katie pulls the dick out of her mouth, "on my face..cum on my face!" she gasps

Joel looks down at her, "OOOHHH....stroke it" Katie follows his instruction and begins to quickly stroke his dick "...stroke it off on your face." Katie's pace quickens as he looks down at her, "Beg me for it. Beg for it"

"Cum on me." Katie moans as her hands are moving so fast across his cock, "Fucking cum on my face."

"AARGHHHH...keep stroking it."

"Fuck yeah...Ohhhh fuck yeah..," he yelps. The spray begins to erupt from his cock. The first shot completely covers her face with it mostly covering her closed eyes. Katie keeps her lips tightly shut and continues to stroke his dick. A second shot ends up in her hair as the remaining cum splashes on her chin and trickles down her neck and onto her black t-shirt and sweatpants. Katie's pace begins to subside until she releases his dick. She reaches up and wipes the cum out of one of her eyes by lifting her t-shirt. She glances over at me and quickly stands up and walks away. I hear her walking up the stairs.

Joel sits down on the couch attempting to catch his breath. My own cock is hard as a rock. I feel I could cum at any second. I can't believe I just watched my wife suck off and he covered my wife with his seed. I sit for a minute trying to take in what I just witnessed. My heart is racing.

"I think it's time you go," I announce.

"Yeah," as he stands up and puts his underwear and pants back on.

"I don't want to see you again. We had a deal"

"Of course," as he buttons his pants.

I stand up and I hope he doesn't notice my obvious erection. I let him out of the door and watch him get into his car and drive away down the street

Once he was out of sight, I sprinted upstairs. I hear the shower running in our bathroom. I quickly remove my clothes as my engorged cock stands at attention. I can't believe I was so turned on my watching my wife suck another mans cock. I was thinking something must have been wrong with me to have these feelings. I can see the precum dripping from the tip of my dick as I open the bathroom door. I walk in and see Katie's pile of clothes by the shower door and Katie scrubbing her face with water raining down upon her. She looks out and sees my cock standing at attention.

"Get out! I don't want to see you right now!"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" she yells out.

I walk over and try to open the door to the shower.

Katie looks up again and down at my cock, "Just get out, we'll discuss this later."

I grab my clothes and go back downstairs. I fill my glass with a couple of shots of alcohol and try to comprehend what happened. I walk over and turn on the computer, log in to the amateur video website where I uploaded our video. I quickly email the webmaster to have our video removed hoping that Katie will forgive me someday for what I have done.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,607 Followers
12