My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,624 Followers

Slowly my wife sucks my dick into her wet mouth. The warmth of her hot orifice felt so good with the cool ocean breeze blowing on us. She pulls off with a pop and licks the sides of my shaft.

Katie stares into my eyes while her hand is slowly stroking my shaft, "Are you close?" as her pace quickens, "Are you going to cum?"

"Yes," I moan, "Please don't stop...."

She releases me and floats to the other side by the ladder while staring back at me. She climbs out and grabs her robe off the chair, "I'm tired...let's go to bed."

I watch her and feel as though I'm about to cry, "Katie...," I beg. "Please..." I can feel my heart racing in my chest.

She looks down at me as I lower myself back into the pool, "Let's go to bed."

"I'm not tired, I 'm going to hang out here for awhile longer."

The hell you are! So you can jack off and release the cum from your balls? I don't think so." Katie sits back down into the chair. "I'll just sit out here and make sure you don't ruin your frustration.

"It fucking hurts Katie. My balls ache with so much pain."

She just stares at me. My frustration is building as I look at her and realizing she will not give me a release," Fine!"

I stand up with my erection begins to subside and follow her into the room. I dry off and crawl into bed. I start to wonder why I spent so much money on this room and this vacation only to be teased by my wife. I drift off to sleep hoping tomorrow will be a different day.

I woke up the next morning with an incredible erection. I think it was hard the whole night. Katie slept next to me the entire night with her ass pushed up against my groin. I'm sure she felt my aching tube between us. She couldn't be serious about me not cum.

Katie started to stir and began to grind her ass against my aching cock and soon roles over and whispers, "Good morning!"

I put my arms around her and pull her close and kiss her lips, "Morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

"I slept alright," knowing full well that I didn't. I was so frustrated and my balls ached beyond belief.

"You must have had a good dream," as Katie looks down at my cock protruding under the covers making a tent.

"It's just morning wood," I tell her as I close my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

"Really?" Katie reaches down and puts her hand down my boxes, "Oh my! You're fucking huge!"

She slowly wraps her fingers around the shaft and starts to move her hand up and down.

"Stop it," as I turn on my side away from her.

Katie scoots in closer to me wrapping her arm around me, "How long has it been?"

I feel her hand rubbing my chest and massaging my nipples. Her touch feels so good. I can feel her breath on the back of my neck.

"What do you mean?"

"How long as it been since you came?" as she slides her hand back down my boxers.

"About six or seven weeks," I try moving away from her knowing she has no intention of helping me.

"Haven't you jacked off?" as I feel Katie kissing my back as her hand again wraps itself around my raging hard on.

"No, I thought you would eventually give in and I actually wasn't in the mood as I focused on getting you to forgive me."

"Oh! I bet your balls are starting to ache with all of that sweet cum in them," I feel her hand manipulating my testicles.

She pulls her hand away as she leans on my chest, "Do you know what I dreamed about?"

"Teasing me until I exploded?"

Katie giggled as she leaned closer to me, "I was sucking your cock and you pulled out of my mouth and you shot your cum all over me."

"Maybe you should act on your dreams?"

"I've been so horny lately. I woke up and my pussy was so wet. The thought of your cum dripping all over me."

Katie removes her hand as I turn to face her. She smiles sticks her tongue out and laps her hand. She makes sure to show me she's getting it wet and then puts her hand back around my throbbing member. The wetness of her hand feels so good.

"I don't think I've ever felt your head this big!"

Katie pulls the covers away and slides my boxers down as I turn and lay on my back. My cock is standing at 90 degrees to my body. "Wow baby!"

My wife rolls on top of me. I can feel her moist bald pussy on top of my cock. She starts humping my cock as it's pressed against her. She positions herself so her lips on are either side of my cock as it rubs against her clitoris.

"Oh fuck! I love feeling your hard cock on me!" as she starts grinding harder against me.

Katie starts grinding harder against me, "It feels different," she moans, "Oh shit!" Her pace quickens, "Oh God. Don't move baby. Don't move!"

Her hips are grinding against me as she leans forward so her clit is grinding on my rock hard dick. Katie moaning increases. I lean forward and take her breast into my mouth and slowly suck in her nipples, "Oh yes baby! Suck them...bite them!"

I playfully bite her nipples as I suck them into my mouth. Katie begins to grind harder on me, "Ohhhhh! Shit! I'm cumming." Her hips are moving so fast around me as her body tenses up as she grinds against me. I'm also getting ready to spill my load.

She's never gotten off that fast.

Katie opens her eyes and rolls off of me panting, "It feels different shaved! Holy shit! That felt so good!"

My dick springs up as she rolled off, "Let me put it in you. Just really quick baby. I won't cum. I want to feel it."

"No," looking down at my cock, "I'm hungry lets go have breakfast."

Katie jumps out of bed and heads to the shower.

"What the fuck! This is bullshit! You can't do this!"

I reach down and start stroking my aching dick.

"Stop touching yourself! Do you ever want to feel my mouth around you again? If you don't stop...I won't even fuck you for another four weeks - maybe longer!"

I release my dick, "Please baby, my balls hurt so badly. You can't keep teasing me like this."

"I'm begging. please...I need to cum..."

"I'm hungry...let's go."

I climb out of bed knowing my efforts to talk her into giving me a release would be in vain.

We spent the day doing touristy stuff. We visited some ruins and headed into the town to barter with local shop keepers. It was a very enjoyable day except for the fact that whenever we were alone Katie would find it necessary to grope my cock and make sure I became erect. After dinner we were walking back to our room from the restaurant. I was feeling down. This vacation wasn't very fun. Katie on the other hand was full of pep. I suppose I would be to if I was able to cum whenever I wanted.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach," Katie says as she pulls my arm towards the ocean.

As we walk the waves are crashing up on the beach. We stand for a moment enjoying the sight of the moonlight reflecting on the ocean. I look over at Katie as she stares at me.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you."

"I'm not going to lie. It hurts Katie. It hurts when I walk, when I sit down. I've never been teased like this."

"Let me make it up to you," Katie says smiling.

She pulls me over to a grove of trees and steps up and kisses my chest. I reach down and unbutton my pants. I glance around and can't see anyone else around as lower them as my penis extends out. Katie drops down to her knees as her mouth opens and sucks me in. My wife starts sucking me hard as I start thrusting into her wet mouth. Katie starts bobbing her head back and forth stroking my cock with her mouth. It feels so good to have her hot mouth working my erection.

"Ohhhhh baby," I moan, "Don't stop!"

Katie suddenly pulls off of me and stands up, "Hurry! Somebody is coming."

I quickly pull my pants up and start walking away from the trees. I start looking around hoping it wasn't the police as I've heard horror stories about the jails. Katie grabs my hand as we hurry back down the beach towards the resort.

I'm looking behind us to make sure we weren't being followed. I look over at Katie and she has a sly smile, "Nobody was coming!"

"No! I'm sure I saw somebody," she replies as she looks back behind us.

We got back to the hotel room and immediately after closing the door, I grab Katie, "You need to finish this," as I place her hand against my clothing covered erection.

"Baby, I got such a bad headache from the wine. I'm going to call it a night."

Frustrated with this vacation I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling thinking this isn't what I planned for a vacation. Katie comes out of the bathroom naked and lies down next to me. I look away as she was climbing into bed as I knew it would just promote my agony. As I was trying to sleep, I began to get hard. The thought of my wife laying naked next to me and how badly I wanted to put it into her was more than I could take.. I gently took Katie's hand and brought it against my dick. Her reaction was swift as she took hold of my cock and began to coax it to fuller erection. "Is the pressure getting to you? Is your cum aching to escape your cock?"

"It hurts...please. My balls hurt so bad," as I grinded my hips against her hand. My pain was so intense. I leaned closer and began to kiss the back of her neck and back area.

She turned and breathed into my face while stroking my cock, "You want my mouth there, don't you?"

I nodded. She replied in a whisper. "I am so horny. I have been for days, but what is making me more is how frustrated you are. Your frustration makes me so hot! You're making me hotter now with your cock more than ever."

I said nothing as she continued to stroke my rock hard member, "Do you know what would make me even more hot and bothered?"

I shrugged.

Katie scoots closer to me as I feel her position my cock against her hairless mound. Her lips are inches away from my lips and she whispers, "I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to sit on my chest and straddle my face and push your dick into my mouth." Her tongue extends and licks my lips as it enters my mouth. She pulls it out and she pulls me tighter against her, "I want you to fuck my mouth as long you need to, as long as you can, until you shoot your cum all down my throat and across my lips."

Katie suddenly pushed me away, leans in and kisses my forehead," Good night honey." Katie rolls over as I quiver next to her my cock aching beyond belief. I fall asleep wondering when this hell of a vacation will end.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,624 Followers
12