My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,621 Followers

"I'm sorry Nikki," consoles Katie, "we tried to get him to take money instead of doing what he did but he refused telling me that this was his only chance to be with true woman."

My eyes bulged out of my head. I couldn't believe my wife was now lying to manipulate this young lady. I could see Katie's facial expressions and the tone of her voice that this was her chance to take something from Joel.

Lifting her head towards Katie, "What? What did he say?"

Katie cleared her voice, "He said that I was so sexy for letting my husband cum on my face that I was his sexual fantasy, the perfect woman that nobody could ever compare. He didn't even mention that he had a fiancé or that he even had a girlfriend. He kept repeating that nobody would ever be as good as me."

"Oh my God!" Nikki replied in shock.

Katie scooted in closer to Nikki and almost whispered, "Do it Nikki! Let him know what it feels like to be betrayed!"

She composed herself and blurted out,"Ok fine! Fuck him, I'll do it."

I was dumbfounded, "Are you sure about this? I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to," in disbelief that my wife had just talked her into doing this.

Nikki took a deep breath, "I'm sure," looking at both of us," What do you want me to do?"

Katie gave a triumphant smile and dropped down in the middle of floor on her knees, "Nikki, are you sure? You don't seem very confident."

"I am," she meekly answered.

My wife sighed and looked up at me and then back at Nikki, "You don't sound like you are. If this is what you want, then I want you to ask my husband."

"Ask him what?" she asked crinkling her nose.

Katie remains on her knees her ass resting on her heels, "Ask him to cum on your face of course."

Nikki looked over at me and very quietly and sweetly, "Mr. Jackson," clearing her voice, "would you cum on my face?"

Looking at both women, "I don't know about this." It excited me to think about my wife giving a blowjob, a foot job, or maybe someday watching her actually fuck another dick but it's been a long time since I was naked in front of another woman much less getting ready to cum on somebody's else's face. It seemed like yesterday when I gave Katie her first facial and now she was talking our babysitter into doing it. Slowly, almost in a trance, I stood up and stand in front of Katie as Nikki sat on the ottoman.

My wife reached out and started rubbing my groin over my pj's, "It's okay baby, I think this is what she wants," looking up into my eyes and then over at Nikki. "Oh honey," as she started unbuttoning my shorts and looks over at Nikki, "he's usually hard by now."

Katie lowered my pajamas as I stepped out of them. Katie pressed her face against my boxes and took a deep breath, "You smell so good," looking up at me. My wife glanced over at Nikki, "I was just about ready to put his dick in my mouth when you rang the doorbell!"

I felt my cock jump as she slowly pulled my boxers down to my ankles, I heard Nikki gasp as I looked over and she looked away. My cock was limp but it still looked nice and thick. I give a smirk as my wife took my penis into her hand as it quickly started expanding. Nikki's eyes focused again on my groin. Katie stared jerking my cock leaning in and kissing my hip putting her face right next to my cock. She looked over at Nikki, "Doesn't my husband have a nice dick?" holding it at the base and showing her all of my manhood. Nikki's face reddened as though she was embarrassed but gave a slight nod.

Katie then extended her tongue and licked the length of my cock flicking it over the head like a snake, "Mmmmm tastes so good. Nikki don't you love the taste of dick?"

Nikki just gave a shrug obviously not very comfortable with what was occurring in front of her.

My wife looked over at her and with a head nod, "Come kneel next to me." Nikki just gave her a blank stare and made no motion to join her, "Come on Nikki." Katie said more forcibly

Nikki moved the book bag from her lap and slid down next to my wife and looked up to me, my cock now right next to her beautiful face. I could sense the nervousness in her eyes as Katie held my cock gently, "Get a good look at my husbands cock." Nikki slowly moved her eyes up, staring directly at it, "See," as Katie started stroking it, "You have to appreciate it," my wife leaned in and slowly took my dick into her mouth, I groaned as she pulled it out of her mouth with a loud pop, "and you have to love it."

Nikki just stared not saying a word as Katie worked my dick in and out of her mouth. Her breathing had begun to increase as she watches Katie sucked my now rock hard tool.

"Don't you think my husband has a hot body?" as Katie continues stroking my hard cock looking up into my eyes.

"Yeah," Nikki said as I watched her eyes look me up and down, "he does."

She doesn't break eye contact with me as Katie devoured my dick back into her mouth. Nikki glanced over at my dick and then back into my eyes. I felt the warmth of Katie's mouth around me as I looked down to her. Katie was now deep throating my dick and I could see the bulge in her throat as she pushed past her tonsils. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and slowly stroked, grinning at a flushed Nikki.

"It's about the same size as Joel's don't you think?" Katie asked holding my cock out towards her.

Nikki just shook her head up and down not saying a word as she reached out for my leg. Katie slapped her hand away, "like I said you don't get to touch my husband!"

Nikki looked up at me as I just smiled and shrugged at her, "Maybe you can learn something by watching my wife?" I said

Katie looked over at our guest, "I bet this is the way you give head isn't it?" Placing the just the tip of my cock in her mouth and furiously stroking it with her hand.

My wife released me as Nikki replies, "Yes..something like that."

"You have to use your whole mouth and throat with no hands, like this," Katie again took me all the way into her mouth and down her tight throat. My wife moved her head back and began deep-throating my cock with one thrust of her face after another. Katie released me and wiped the saliva off her chin, "If you're good you get a little messy," my wife looked up into my eyes, "Does my mouth feel good?"

"ohhh fuck yeah," as I put my hand on the back of her head and directed her mouth back to my erect dick, "keep going baby

My wife shoved my dick back into her mouth and continued to suck while working the shaft with her hand. I notice Nikki has scooted closer to Katie, her hand now resting on my wife's kneeling thigh.

"That's it baby," as I grabbed hold of my wife's head, "Let me fuck your mouth." I thrusted my hips forward driving my cock in and out of my wife's hot wet mouth. Her lips stretched around me felt incredible.

Nikki just stared at me as my dick shot in and out of Katie's wet mouth. I held it deep in her throat and watched as Nikki swallowed hard. I slowly removed it from my hot wife's mouth as she immediately reached out and started stroking me quickly. Our babysitter Nikki breathing became more intense her other hand resting on her own groin slowly moving it up and down.

Sensing my orgasm approaching Katie gave a wild smile and looked over at Nikki, "Okay, get closer I think my husband is getting ready to cum."

I looked down at both ladies as they looked back up at me, "Tell him you want it,"

"What, I don't understand?" Nikki said looking at over at Katie

"Most men like it when you talk to him so tell him you want it."

"I want it," Nikki said almost as though she was forcing herself to say.

"Seriously I'm trying to help you, you need to at least act like you want it, even if you don't. It's not that bad, trust me. I love my husband's cum but I want you to really ask him for it," Katie instructs.

"Please give me it to me..."

"That's it Nikki! Now keep asking him, he likes it when I beg for it"

"Go ahead. Do it!" encouraged Nikki. She looked up at me, "Please Mr. Jackson, I'm begging you give it to me"

Katie continued to slowly stroke my aching cock, "He doesn't know what you want. Talk dirty to him!"

"Give me your cum Mr. Jackson! Give it to me," Nikki began moving her head directly under my cock as Katie continues to stroke it.

"That's it Nikki, I can feel him getting harder," as the pace of her hand quickened.

"Cover my face with it," looking towards the tip of my cock and then back up into me eyes, "give me my first facial," she moved her mouth so she could almost touch my cock with her lips. I can feel her breath on me, "be the first one to put cum on my face," she begged.

"oohhh shit," I mumbled as Katie continued to tug faster on my cock now resting on Nikki's chin.

Nikki's blue eyes looked up at me as she slowly rubbed her breast over her shirt. I spied that her other hand that was on my wife's thigh has moved to her own groin and she was rubbing her vagina over her clothing, "Please Mr. Jackson, I want you to cover my face with your cum!"

My wife knew the feeling of my cock, knowing that I was almost ready to explode, "Close your eyes! I think he's getting ready, aren't you baby?'

"Ohhh yeah..keeping stroking it..Nikki keep begging..," I moaned as I watch two beautiful women admiring my rock hard dick

"Cum on my face, Cum all over me!" Nikki moaned as she closes her eyes and turned her head upwards. Katie pulled my cock so it's millimeters from her face as she continues to stroke my shaft. I felt the rush as my cum spurted out the tip of my cock.

"OOOhhh Fuck yeah," as the first volley struck Nikki's cute upturned face across her lips. She flinched but steadied herself as Katie continues to jack my cock, the second load of white semen landing across her eyes and the bridge of her nose. My wife let out a giggle as she furiously works my cock as the third and fourth stream of cum cover Nikki's forehead and down to her chin. Katie leaned in and cleaned the end of my cock, looking up giving me a smile with my cock still in her mouth.

Nikki doesn't move as Katie admired her sperm covered face, "Don't open your eyes sweetie, it will sting!"

Katie scooped the cum that was on her closed eye and rubbed it in her eye brows and across her cheeks. My wife gave me a big smile, "You had quite a load built up honey!" Katie did a little more finger painting with my cum spreading it around Nikki's face, "Okay you should be okay to open your eyes,"

Nikki slowly opened her eyes her lips were closed tightly, not saying a word. Katie sat up on the couch and grabbed Nikki's book bag, "See that wasn't so bad was it?"

Nikki shook her head as Katie picked up the phone from her bag and snapped a picture of her. Nikki licked cum from face with her tongue her lips licking them ever so carefully making a face that appeared as though she didn't appreciate the taste.

Katie turned the phone to show her the picture of her sperm covered face, "Send this to Joel."

Nikki pressed a few buttons and gave a nervous giggle, "How long before he calls?" as the remainder of my cum begin trickled down her cheeks.

Katie laughed at Nikki, "Give him About 5 minutes.." as I sat down on the couch.

Nikki rested on her knees and appeared to be deep in thought contemplating what had just occurred, she was started back to reality as her phone started ringing, she looks down and a smile came across her face. She flipped open her phone, "Do you like that you fucking asshole!"

The last thing I heard Joel yell was "you slut" as she closed the phone.

My wife dropped back down and knelt next to Nikki staring at her still sperm covered face, "Wow Honey that's a lot of cum!" her mouth almost watering. I know she loves the feel of my sperm on her face and mouth and it almost sounds like she's jealous.

Nikki gave a slight smile, "It feels like a lot! Could you hand me a Kleenex?" pointing at the box on the couch.

Katie hesitated, "Are you going to waste my husband's cum? Didn't you taste it?" as my wife leaned in and extended her tongue and removed a stream of cum from Nikki's face. Nikki initially jumped at Katie's actions but relaxed as she leaned in for another taste but to my surprise Nikki turns and meets Katie's mouth with her own. Their lips locked for a few seconds. More that just a regular kiss as they held it for a little longer than normal. Nikki tasted my manhood that had been deposited in my wife's mouth. I sat back in the couch and stared in disbelief at the kiss occurring on the floor in front of me.

It ended as both ladies stared at one another, Katie pulled a Kleenex from the box and handed it to her. Nikki carefully wiped away my semen and turned to Katie, "Did I get it all?"

She looks around Nikki's face and pointed down to her shirt, "Oops," looking up at me, "You pack quite a load Mr. Jackson." she wiped away the cum from her shirt. Nikki looked down at her watch, "I really need to get home."

I pull my pajama pants back on as we showed her to the door, "Thanks Nikki," Katie hollered out but Nikki doesn't say a word, just turning her head and giving us a smile as she walked away to her car.

My wife has a very satisfied look upon her face, "Feel better?" I ask

Katie looked up at me, "I feel," as a smile erupts upon her face, "vindicated. I think this really bothered me what he did and I now feel closure."

I shut the door as I turned to her, "We probably should get to bed."

Katie reached out and grabbed a hold of me hugging me tightly, "Thank you for being such a good husband! Not every guy would do what you did for me!" I leaned down and kissed my wife passionately she breaks away, "I bet you never thought you would get to shoot your lovely cum on somebody else like that did you?"

Looking into my wife's beautiful eyes, "Nope," I replied

She leaned in and kisses me hard, "Did it turn you on? To cum on somebody else like that?"

My wife was sounding a little jealous or was it that she enjoyed it as much as I did, "It turned me on that you did all the work!" as I grabbed a hold of my wife's hand and lead her upstairs to our bedroom wondering what other sexual encounters are awaiting us.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,621 Followers
12