My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 17

Story Info
Katie the Good Neighbor
8.5k words
4.54
190.6k
92

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers

Mrs. Jackson stood in her kitchen and stared out the window towards Phil Dorman's house. It had been a few weeks since his release from the hospital and while the neighborhood rejoiced at his return; the hot married wife felt nauseated. Everyday during the past week Phil had called or knocked on her door; she never answered as she knew what he would say or try to do to her. His words echoed in her head from the answering machine of what he was going to tell her husband. Katie hoped if she just ignored his messages that he would eventually go away.

She regretted every moment of what happened between them. She regretted helping Sheila at the hospital, she regretted bringing home the file to show her husband, and she regretted going over to his house on multiple occasions. The sexy wife couldn't believe she had allowed herself to taken by both Phil and his lawyer Norman. The wife closed her eyes and wished everything was a dream but the only thing that came up was the thought of Phil spraying his hot large loud into her mouth at the hospital. She shook her head as she hoped to remove those thoughts.

Katie took a sip of her morning coffee as she stared at the pile of bills that had mounted on their counter. She prayed that her interview would go well today for a teller position at a local bank. She was overqualified for the job but they needed to pay the bills plus it would get her out of the house and away from Phil.

As her husband read the morning paper she went upstairs to get dressed. She slowly put on her sheer nylons and a thigh length tan skirt that clung tightly around her small waist. Katie turned slightly and admired her appearance in the mirror. Her light blue blouse accented her perfect round small breasts. She gazed at that mirror with confidence that she would get the job. Her long brown hair hung past her shoulders as she gently applied her lipstick. She paused and remembered how much her husband loved when she applied it before going down on him. The loving wife couldn't wait to get her husband's cock between her lips again.

As she strolled downstairs she watched as her husband pulled the garbage cans down the driveway to the curb. She loved him so much and paused at the window to reflect on what she had done behind his back. He had worked hard and put in long hours to make ends meet. Their sex life had lagged for the past month because of Fred's long work schedule. By the time her husband came home he was exhausted from work and fell asleep quickly. The sexy wife knew her husband needed his rest but the thought of him spraying his seed onto her tongue made her salivate. Katie loved the warm salty taste of his manhood as she felt it erupt into her mouth, across her tongue, and down her throat. The hot wife's pussy trembled as she looked down at her watch and wished she had time to give her husband a quick blowjob or for him to plant his cock deep into her.

Katie convinced herself once her interview was completed she would call her husband and beg him to come home. If he couldn't she would set up the laptop on her bed, put on a sex video, and get herself off with her dildo. She felt moisture between her legs at the thought of turning on a video that involved two men taking advantage of one woman.

As she walked into the kitchen, out of the corner of her eye, Katie saw Fred speaking to somebody by the curb as Phil rolled into view down the sidewalk in his wheelchair towards him. Her stomach knotted as panic raced through her body of what Phil could possibly divulge. Her hands shook as the minutes passed as she watched and hoped to not see her husband's expression turn to rage.

Unable to take anymore torment of not knowing what they were discussing, she quickly put on her high heeled shoes and walked outside onto the porch, "Fred, you need to get the kids to school," she hollered. After a few minutes her husband continued to speak with Phil. She walked down the steps of the porch and approached both men, "Fred?"

"I know," as husband glanced back at his wife, "Phil asked if I could give him a ride to therapy as the taxi cab fare was going to get expensive. We're just trying to figure something out."

Katie glared down at Phil, "Can't you drive? Is something wrong with your car?" In a tone that sounded condescending and almost rude.

Phil grinned up at the sexy wife, "I would love to but the doctor won't let me," motioning to her husband, "I hoped to catch a ride with Fred."

"I would Phil but I have to get the kids to school," the loving husband looked over at his wife, "But I'm sure Katie wouldn't mind."

"Really?" Phil beamed and looked into the married lady's beautiful hazel eyes, "that would be so nice!"

Katie folded her arms across her chest as she looked at Fred and down to her watch, "I..I," she stuttered, "I don't think I'll have time today."

"Your interview isn't until 10:00, right?" her husband asked.

Phil perked up in his chair, "Interview?"

Fred looked back down at his disabled neighbor, "Katie has an interview at the Bank of Kansas City."

Katie glared at her husband, "Fred? School!" Growing impatient with him but was more worried about the wheelchair bound neighbor.

Mr. Dorman stirred in his chair as he looked at his neighbors, "Which branch? Maybe I could go in and give a reference?"

Katie tugged on Fred's arm, "they are going to be late."

"Down at the Plaza, the one on Madison," as he pulled his arm away from his wife and looking down at his watch, "I have time Katie; calm down."

Fred glanced at his hot wife and back down towards his neighbor. He wanted to be helpful after all the years of ignoring Phil, "You have plenty of time to drop Phil off and get to the bank."

Katie was stunned and knew her options were limited without making a scene, "Sure," as she clenched her teeth, "What time?"

Phil grinned up at the happy couple, "Are you sure you don't mind?" clearing his voice, "I don't want Katie to do anything that you wouldn't want her want to do."

"It's no problem Phil. That's what good neighbors are for!" Fred pleasantly replied.

The old man gleamed with excitement, "I'll see you in a half hour?"

Katie tried to hold back her feelings of rage, "Sure, just roll on over when you're ready," as she turned and walked away and yelled for the kids to get into the car.

Fred ran up behind Katie as she walked up the driveway, "Is everything okay?"

Katie quickly changed her tone not wanting her husband to suspect anything, "It's just..." pausing between her words, "I don't want to waste our gas. Money's tight right now," and as she looked into her husband's eyes and quietly whispered, "And I don't want him to take advantage of us."

"We'll be fine," as Fred leaned forward and kissed his wife's beautiful lips, "Besides, it's the right thing to do."

Katie stared at Fred in stunned silence as her mind raced as to how he would react if he knew the truth. Her loving husband climbed into the car as he looked up at his wife, "Call me after your interview. Good luck!"

Katie waved as she watched her family back down the driveway and quickly disappeared back into her house. The hot wife sat in the kitchen while reviewing some financial notes while waiting for Phil's arrival. The hot wife thought she should leave without Phil but what would her husband think as Phil would reveal what happened. She promised herself to just give the neighbor a ride and avoid his attempts to coerce her.

She glanced out the window and saw her obese neighbor rolling down the sidewalk. Katie noted how pathetic Phil looked. He was wearing sweatpants, a stained navy blue t-shirt, and flip flops with socks. As she walked out of the house, "Thanks for helping me out. The taxi cab was going to be very expensive if I had to keep using it."

The hot wife was taken aback by Phil's appreciation; "I probably won't be able to give you a ride home though." as she opens the passenger door and Phil carefully stood up from the chair and slid into the passenger seat.

He looked over and grinned, "That's okay. I should be able to make another arrangement."

Mrs. Jackson quickly placed the wheelchair into the trunk of her car and started towards the hospital. She drove as quickly as possible not wanting to get another speeding ticket which would cause their insurance to skyrocket but yet she wanted to get Phil out of her car. Katie was relieved as Phil didn't say much on the way although she sensed him staring at her. It nauseated her but yet she caught herself glancing at Phil's groin wondering if she was making him excited.

The married wife felt Phil's lustful eyes undressing her as she drove. Her old neighbor announced, "I need to pee."

Mrs. Jackson concentrated on the road, "We're almost to the hospital Phil."

"I need to go now!" as he motioned to Penn Valley Park's parking lot, "Pull into the park."

"10 more minutes and we'll be at the hospital!" Katie yelled.

"I'll just piss in my pants and you can explain it," as Phil sat back and acted as though he was going to urinate.

Katie turned quickly into the park and pulled up to the restrooms. The parking lot was empty only a handful of joggers could be seen on the path.

"Well?" looking over at his driver, "Don't just sit there! Help me get out!"

Mrs. Jackson slowly exited the car and removed his chair from the trunk. Phil rolled towards the bathroom as Katie followed as she held the door open so he could roll in. Katie waited by the door as she saw the park was very deserted for a fall morning.

The hot wife admired the colors of the changing leaves in the trees when Phil's gravelly voice echoed from within the bathroom, "Katie!"

The sexy married wife placed her head close to the door, "What?"

"The handicap stall is broken," the old man yelled back, "Help me!"

Katie opened the door slightly and stuck her head into the crack, "What?!"

Phil glanced over his shoulder and pointed at the sign on the handicap stall which read, "out of order"

She quickly closed the door and walked over to the ladies side and pulled on the door. The door wouldn't budge as she spied the deadbolt was locked. The park crew must have forgotten to unlock it or some kids thought it would have been funny. She walked back to the men's door and opened it slightly, "Let's jut get to the hospital."

"Help me stand up before I wet myself," as the old neighbor began to try and lift himself from the chair, "I'll hold the partition, just aim my cock at the urinal."

"Screw you Phil! I'm not doing that!"

"Fuck! Katie it's not like you haven't touched it before," Phil yelled impatiently.

"Phil! Let's just get to the hospital!" as the hot wife tried to reason with her handicapped neighbor.

Phil stopped struggling with his chair, "Fine!" he yelled, "I'll fucking piss in your car!"

Katie and Phil stared at each other for only a few seconds before she walked forward and grabbed his shoulder, "I'll balance you. You grab your own dick!"

"Whatever!" Phil growled as he slowly stood up as the sexy wife helped him maintain his balance. As they approached the urinal Katie stood behind Phil as she held his shoulders.

Dorman released the string tie to his sweatpants as they dropped to his ankles along with his boxers. Katie stood behind Phil's naked flabby ass. His t-shirt stopped just above the crack as she felt Phil grab a hold of his cock and begin spraying his piss into the urinal.

"At least he wasn't lying" she told herself. Soon she felt him shake his cock, "I'm done!"

Phil turned slightly between the partitions as the hot wife caught a glimpse of Phil's mammoth cock. Even limp it was unlike a cock she had ever seen before. It was so thick with a very pronounced head. Large veins stretched along the shaft.

"Would you grab my sweats please?" Phil asked.

Katie quickly bent down to pick up Phil's pants when he turned to face her. Katie was face to face with Phil's rapidly growing cock.

"See what you do to me Freckles," the disgusting neighbor boasted.

"Stop it Phil," as she tried to lift up his sweatpants.

"No really, look how big it's getting," as Phil's pudgy hand held the powerful muscle in his hand. Katie could see the blood rushing into the head of his cock making it swell.

"Please don't," Katie begged. She closed her eyes and whispered, "I knew you couldn't just be a decent human being."

"Come on! You know you want to touch it," Phil said as he stroked his cock in front of her.

The married wife tried to stand up but Phil grabbed the top of her shoulders keeping her on the floor, "I know you liked being on your knees in front of me!"

"Phil! Stop it!" as she reached up and tried to brush his hands away.

"Don't make me tell your husband what a slut you are. You don't want me to tell him do you!" the old man grumbled.

Katie didn't say a word but continued to move away from Phil. Her back was against the partition to the handicap stall and couldn't get any leverage, "Do you?" Phil yelled again.

The hot wife stopped struggling, "No, of course not," Katie whispered.

"How about I stop by The Bank of Kansas City and give them a personal reference to your exploits?" as the old man stared down at the sexy wife. Phil grinned as her bottom lip quivered. His cock was fully erect as he pushed his groin forward towards her small lipstick painted lips. Katie's head shot back and smacked the grey metal wall.

The hot wife looked up at her neighbor as she remained on her knees, "Please don't..." as she again tried to stand up.

"What?" the horny old neighbor asked.

"Phil, please don't," Katie begged.

"Why shouldn't I?" laughed Phil, "You avoid me like the plague even after the moments we've shared."

The married wife looked up at his chubby face, "Phil, please...."

"Please? You don't want your family and neighbors to know what a slut you are for my cock. You don't want your future employer to know what an untrustworthy employee you are. That you would remove files and..."

"It's wasn't like that!" Katie pleaded as it echoed in the small concrete room, "You can't keep holding this over my head!"

"Yes I can!" as he laughed at the sexy wife that kneeled before him, "Do you want me to tell everyone what a slut you really are?"

"Fuck you Phil," as she struggled to her feet. They stared into each others eyes as he held his mammoth cock in his hands.

He lusted for his neighbor more and more each day, "Awwwwww, I guess this isn't happening is it?" as he limped over to his wheel chair. He plopped down, "Good luck Freckles," as he bent down and pulled his sweat pants up lifting his ass from his chair.

"Please Phil," Katie whispered, "Don't tell anyone."

He looked up at the hot wife, "What? What are you talking about?"

Katie sighed deeply, "Please Phil!" with a hint of desperation in her voice, "Don't do this to my family!"

The old neighbor cleared his throat, "You made your choice," as he turned in his chair and began to roll towards the door.

"Phil!" Katie hollered, "I'm married!" She pleaded.

Phil fidgeted in his chair, "What would he think of you if he knew what you have been doing to me?"

The beautiful wife and mother stared down at the floor. The flourecent lights reflected off her wedding ring that she proudly wore.

"Well? What do you think Fred would do?" mocked Phil.

Katie looked up into Phil's eyes. She felt defeated, "Why do you keep doing this to me?"

Phil stared into her eyes, "Because I'm horny!" Phil paused as the couple stared at each other, "Now, what would.."

The married woman's shoulders sank as she quickly cut off Phil, "What do you want me to do?" she quietly whispered.

Mr. Dorman's eyes lit up, "That's better." He grinned to himself.

Phil turned in his chair as he looked up at Katie and smiled, "Kneel in front of me."

The hot neighbor slowly dropped to her knees onto the cold concrete floor and scooted before her wheelchair bound neighbor. The raunchy smell of the restroom filled Katie's nostrils. Phil raised his flabby ass from the chair and quickly pulled his boxers and sweats to his ankles and kicked the off his sandals. His cock immediately sprung to attention.

Katie's mouth salivated as she glanced at Phil's gigantic cock that throbbed before her. The hot wife shut her eyes to stop the sensation as she tried to stop her insatiable desires. She knew he didn't need to tell her anything else as her delicate fingers wrapped around his shaft as it extended away from his body. It was already hard as she stroked it with both hands, each hand had its fingers curled around his hard stick as she felt the blood pumping into his organ. Her wedding ring twinkled in the lighting as she moved it up and down across his thick shaft.

The sexy wife had already lost herself. She leaned forward until she was eye level with his thick cock. She felt her nylon covered knees on the cold concrete floor as she leaned down and stuck her tongue out and swirled it around his cock head. Her taste buds exploded at his already salty taste of his large mushroom head causing butterflies to swirl in her stomach.

Phil through his head back in ecstasy, "Pu..Put..Put it all in your mouth," the old man stuttered as he enjoyed Katie's tongue bath on his cock.

Katie grabbed his stiff man root just under the head and relished the raw heat from his throbbing, swollen cock. Her eyes locked onto the meat, Katie surprised herself even, by leaning forward and opening her mouth over the big, enlarged, head, washing it with her tongue as she slurped and relished the taste of her obese neighbor. Katie's small soft, pink lips, closed around the head and she sucked, moving her mouth down a bit on his shaft, and then back up to his head, always applying pressure with her tongue as she felt the old man's cock skin against it.

The beautiful 38-year-old wife was down on her knees on the cold concrete floor; her mouth and throat stuffed full with the old man's dick, not just another man's though, a man she knew who would continue to get what he wanted. She sucked furiously on his hard, 10-inch shaft, her red thin lips sliding up and down fast while she bobbed her head ruthlessly up and down his huge dick.

His cock was way too big to go all the way down on, but she tried anyhow, wanting to feel it go all the way back into her mouth. She got about six inches in and gagged a bit as his huge head began to go down her throat. Not quitting yet, she willed her throat to relax, and took two more inches of his shaft between her lips. The head, so deep down her throat now, caused her to gag violently, so that she had to pull it out of her mouth quickly, leaving gobs of saliva that made strings between her tiny lips and his mammoth penis head that was in front of her. Tears formed and ran down her cheeks from the gagging.

"Keep going," Phil demanded.

"You're too big," the stunning wife stated between throat clearings.

Phil didn't say another word but placed his pudgy fingers on the back of her head and invited her mouth back onto his cock. Katie didn't fight and dove again, forcing the huge head deep down her throat until the gagging was unbearable, and then sucked all the way back up to his head, culminating in a licking of his little cum slit. The first gob of precum had erupted and she eagerly licked it up pausing to relish the salty taste of the delicious spunk.

Her beautiful, brown hair cascaded down onto Phil's lower abdomen and thighs, loving the feel of her soft, silky hair against his skin. She gripped the base of his shaft with both of her small hands and jerked up and down; following the path of her squeezing lips, and slowly got into a rhythm.

Dorman moaned with pleasure, as his low growly voice echoed in the confined space. The sexy wife increased her pace wanting the torment to end but also her tongue eagerly awaited the manly hot saltiness of her neighbor.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers