My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers

The hot wife grasped the cock with her hand and squeezed as she pulled her mouth off. Without hesitation, "Yessss," she hissed, "Cum in my mouth. Let me taste it!" as she jerked his cock quickly and put the head past her lips and allowed her tongue to flick the of his swollen gland. She ran her wet mouth all over his cock. She thought of herself as a dirty little whore letting a stranger use her mouth to get off but it caused her pussy to drip its juices on the bedspread. She loved the hard shaft between her lips and the feeling of the head at the back of her mouth.

Mike pulled her head off of his cock as he reached down and slowly stroked his hard cock, "I'm going to fuck you first before letting you taste my cum!" The Marine tossed her back on the bed and before the hot wife could even ask if he had a condom he was between her legs as she felt his cock slide past into her soaked slit.

Katie gasped in pleasure as Mike slid his hard cock deep into her. She was so wet and couldn't remember the last time she was this moist. He hiked her feet up and threw them up to her ears. His massive muscles contorted the lovely wife into different positions as his powerful body slammed into her, "That's it sweetie," he moaned between thrusts, "Take my cock! Take it!" The hot wife bucked with his thrusts and his nasty talking increased her pleasure.

Mike slammed his cock into her wet tingling pussy. Slowly at first as the hot wife gasped at the size of his mushroom head that slid into her pussy which had been dying to be penetrated all day. Katie hiked up her feet into the air around Mike's shoulders. He slammed into her with powerful thrusts pausing when balls deep and pressing harder against her so her clit pressed against his own groin. He rammed himself harder into the married woman and slowly backing out again and slamming himself forward.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. You like me fucking you don't ya?" Mike moaned, "You like it?"

"Uh-huh," he hot wife moaned. She couldn't believe she was saying such things but she was so horny for cock. The only thing that entered her mind was that she was a slut, "Harder! Fuck me harder!" she moaned. She was so close to her own release. It wouldn't be much longer. The hot wife willed needed to get off more that ever, "Harder!" as she reached behind Mike and grabbed his muscular buttocks into each hand and directed his thrusts into her hot fuck slit. "Fuck me!" she panted, "Ohhhhh! Harder!"

Mike grunted in response. His body thrusted as hard as he could as the sound of wet bodies slapping together surely echoed in the entire house. The bed squeaked loudly as he fucked her as hard as he could, Katie body tensed as she knew with the next thrust her juices would shoot from her body. Her breathing increased as her body began to tremble. Mike suddenly pulled his cock out as the hot wife tried in vain to hold his cock inside of her. He quickly straddled the chest of the lovely wife and forced his cock into her mouth, "Swallow my cum! I'm going to shoot it down your sexy throat!" Before the beautiful woman could protest that she hadn't cum yet, she clamped her lips tightly around his shaft as his mushroom head rested on her tongue. A puff of air from the tip of Mike's cock was followed by a hot heavy blast of salty sweet sperm, "Ooohhhh fuck yeah!" the Marine moaned. He stroked the shaft of his cock with his head firmly planted between Katie's thin red lips. The following spurts covering her tonsils and tongue. Katie swallowed as quickly as she could as Mike continued to burst until it exploded around her o-ring on the shaft of his cock. The taste of her own juices mixed with his sperm was almost more than she could take. She needed to cum and slid her hand between her legs. He stroked his cock while she sucked steadily on his pulsating cock while fingering herself, "Ooohhhh! Damn you are a fucking hot piece of ass!" The sexy Marine pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop, "Sorry I came so quickly; it's been awhile since I got off." as he climbed off of her chest.

The hot wife didn't say anything but savored the taste of his cum in her mouth. She was in a drunken daze as she relished the sperm on her tongue as she stared up at him. She loved the taste of cum and couldn't get enough. She loved the feeling of a hard cock spurting its sperm onto her tongue and face.

"I'll be right back," Mike whispered as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. The hot wife through half open eyes watched as the well built Marine walked out of the bedroom. So drunk and still horny and frustrated; Katie's tongue danced around her cum filled mouth as her fingers flicked across her clit. She reached over and took another sip of alcohol. She laid back into the bed as the room spun around her. Her fingers danced around her fuck hole as she felt her wet slit.

Her fingers slid into her groin as she had Mike's after sperm taste in her mouth mixed with alcohol. Her back arched high off the bed as she wanted the impending drunken orgasm to grip her body. With her eyes tightly shut she felt the bed move and a hard cock pressed against her mouth. Her eyes opened as Phil looked down at her. Suddenly another jolt in bed and Norman had crawled up on the other side.

The wife was lost in emotion as she reached out and grabbed hold of his already hard cock. Phil watched as Katie stroked Norman's cock. The men pushed their crotches inches from her beautiful sexy freckled face. Katie began to massage both of their cocks as she laid naked between them.

"Ohhh fuck," she murmured. She squeezed their cocks in her hands as both men began to rub their hands across her body. Each man had a breast in each as they massaged her inner thighs with the other.

"Oh hell yeah," whispered Phil, "You like having two cocks don't you?"

"Uh-huh," Katie slurred as the room spun around her. Her mind drifted to the porn movies she had watched with the women surrounded by hard cocks as the porn actresses sucked and fucked each one of them.

The two men shoved their crotches at her as she stroked their hard ons with one in each hand. Her eyes fluttered at both men as they continued to paw at her tight hard body. Phil pinched her nipples while Norman's hand was quickly rubbing her wet pussy.

"Shit, she's a horny one," Mike said as he sat back on the chaise. His cock in his hand as he tugged at it trying to coax it back to life.

"She does love the cock," Phil boasted as he looked over at his nephew.

Katie jacked the cocks in her fists, making the foreskins snap. Their fuck rods were thickening in her fingers, growing stronger every second. She leaned over toward Norman's prick and began to lick it. She flicked her tongue across his head and then stuffed it between her lips. She nursed it between her lips while slowly stroking Phil's massive hard on that was fully erect and already dripping pre cum.

"What a hot little mouth," complimented the old lawyer.

Mike stood up and laid down between Katie's spread legs and started to drive his fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. He primed his half hard cock in his fist and lowered himself down between Katie's widespread legs. He slowly started to suck and lick at her swollen snatch again. She tasted lovely on his mouth as he wrapped his tongue around her clitoris.

"Yeahhhh! Ohhhh fuck yeah!" grunted Katie gratefully as she pulled Norman's cock from her mouth. She quickened the pace of each cock in her hand. She raised her pelvis to greet his tongue. Her hands jerked the cocks on either side of her. She would turn and lick each one greedily sucking up their lovely precum.

Phil thrusted his prick at her through the cradle of her fingers and suddenly her mouth was wrapped fully around the cock head.

While she sucked on him she kept Norman's cock primed by jerking it steadily in her hand, inches from her face. As soon as she had his cock fully hard, she turned her head and lapped wildly at the head. The hot wife was lost in a drunken daze as she sucked and stroked the two cocks while Mike continued to eat her swollen cunt.

Norman looked down at Mike and slurred, "I haven't got a chance to fuck her. Lets trade." Phil's nephew slid off the bed as Norman backed away from Katie's mouth. She turned and slurped wildly on Phil as Mike took his semi hard cock and kneeled on the other side of her face.

The old lawyer positioned his old body between Mrs. Jackson's spread legs and nervously slid his hard cock into her slippery cunt. He had wanted to feel the velvety pussy of the married woman since Phil told him about her. Katie raised her hips to meet him as he easily slid all the way into her and was quickly balls deep. Slowly he began to drive his cock in and out of her fuck hole while she turned and sucked on Mike's cock.

"Ohhhh fuck! She's incredible," Norman cried as he pounded his cock into her wet pussy. He had shoved his cock into Katie's pussy easily and was now fucking back and forth gently, greasing his prick with all her syrupy cunt juices. Her cunt gleamed with slime.

"Suck it, Freckles. Suck it just like that," Phil Dorman murmured as the hot wife gnawed on his cock while she worked Mike's cock back and forth trying in vain to get it hard. Katie's cheek was now swollen over the fat shaft of his cock. She was fucking his cock back and forth between her cheek and gum, like some huge toothbrush.

"What about me?" asked Mike. His prick slowly coming back to life in Katie's eager hand. He kept poking her cheek with the cock head to suggest that it was his turn for a suck.

Obligingly, she released Phil's hard on and turned her pretty face to the third cock. Still jerking at it with her fist, she thrust the top three inches between her lips. She gazed up dreamily up at the cock's owner, her eyelids heavy with lust. She still had the streaks of silver jism in the corner of her mouth. Her brown hair was damp. She looked incredibly sexy.

Norman was fucking faster and faster between Katie's legs. He was fucking his cock into her pussy to the hilt, until his balls smacked into the crook of her thighs on every fuck stroke. He placed his hands down across Katie's flat stomach, as he watched the shaft of his cock fucking into the bush of her pubic hair.

"That's it Norman! Fuck her good!" panted Phil as he sweated heavily.

Katie's small tits rose and fell on her chest as the fuck thrusts of the Norman grew stronger. Her body was bent at an odd angle between the male bodies. Norman had lifted her ass off the bed to fuck her cunt deeper, and her legs were still twisted around his lower back. He fucked her as he she spread her legs so wide.

Katie's face was half hidden under the log of Phil's cock. Her cheeks hollowed and swelled as she sucked Mike's prick. Her lips looked raw and puffy. While Phil was waiting his turn to be back in her lovely sweet mouth, he rubbed his cock head on her face, nudging her nose with it and poking her in the eye.

She suddenly spit out Mike's cock and turned her face upwards. She clutched both cocks tightly and pulled them to her mouth. Then she smiled lewdly, planting both purple cock heads on the soft pink pad of her tongue. She pursed her lips over the twin cocks, kissed them hungrily. Her tongue tickled the undersides with wet saliva.

"Holy shit! What a slut!" raved Mike as he watched in delight at the sexy wife.

Slowly, Katie turned her face from side to side, kissing first one cock's tip then the other. Her thin lips slid over the cocks easily, keeping them wet and shiny. But then she paused, butted the cocks together, and closed her mouth over both cocks at the same tine. The prick tips disappeared at an odd angle between her glossy red lips. She willed to get both cocks into her small mouth but only could force the heads of each as they smashed together past her lips.

"Ohhh fuck yeah," murmured Phil. Her face was swelled out of shape over the two cocks. Her cheeks were puffed out grossly. The old man was in awe of his married next door neighbor and the inner slut that was being exposed.

Norman quit fucking his cock into her soggy cunt and withdrew, propping his prick up at an angle through her tufted pussy hair. His balls nestled in the wet gash of her cunt and were soon coated with grease. Gently he slid his cock up and down over her lower belly. A string of precum dangled from his cock tip and slopped onto her stomach.

"What's the matter with you?" Phil asked.

"Fuck! I think I'm going to cum already. I need to slow up," Norman announced. He had grabbed one of Katie's tits and mauled it with his fingers, tweaking the erect nipple.

"No! Not yet!" Phil hollered, "Change positions!"

Katie was reluctant to give up the two cocks as the men backed away as Katie's delicate fingers slipped off of their erect dicks. Phil changed places with Norman and Mike stayed where he was, his cock stuck between her sucking lips. Phil grabbed Katie's hips and turned her onto her hands and knees. Phil came at her from behind with giant cock in his hand. Mike and Norman kneeled in front of her so she could clasp both their cocks and go from one to the other as she had done before.

"Norman, don't cum in her mouth," Phil warned as he noticed his dazed look. "I want you all to take your time with this. We'll all cum on her later!"

Katie's heart lurched. She enjoyed the double basting that they gave her earlier but three cocks shooting their cum on her would send her on an orgasmic bliss. The thought of what she was doing crept into her mind; she was fucking and sucking three guys with no inhibitions and loved it. Her body was lost in lust. She needed more and more. If another two guys entered she wouldn't have argued if they joined. Her wildest fantasy was coming true. Everything she saw on the internet of a sexy porn star being rammed by multiple cocks was happening to her and she body loved every second of it.

The hot wife felt Phil's pudgy hand on her ass as she felt his massive mushroom head penetrate her from behind as he slid his large cock into the sticky wet folds of her pussy. She lurched forward as Phil's cock seemed to stretch her more that ever. He slowly fucked her from behind. He was kneeling on the bed with his hands planted firmly on the twin humps of her ass. He pistoned in and out slowly fucking his massive cock between the fat pulpy slabs of her cuntlips. He gripped her hips as he reined her back and forth feeding her the cock in and out of her moist sloppy cunt.

"She's a good cock sucker," moaned Mike as he stared down at her. The two cocks had swelled hugely in her fists and she was slurped one then the other cock into her mouth and pumped them at the same time. Between slurps, each cock drooled precum over her fingers which she eagerly lapped up with her tongue.

"Ohhhh fuck," Katie murmured as she hung onto both pricks for dear life, as Phil fucked her pussy from behind.

She plunged her mouth down again and again, as she fucked the thick hunks of prick meat into her face. Phil jerked her body forward with his fuck lunges and her small tits hung beneath her, the stiffened nipples scraping the bed. Her legs were split wide in an upside-down V. Slime oozed down from her cunt

"Shit, what a mouth!" Mike grunted. Katie had just spit out his prick and transferred to Norman's cock. She squeezed his cock in her fist and whacked his prick up and down. He tried to think of other things. The jism was churning in his balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm," slobbered Katie. It was so exciting to have two cocks to suck while Phil's mammoth cock fucked back and forth in her cunt. She lost all track of time. She didn't know if she had been sucking cock for two minutes or two hours.

"I wanna fuck her again," Mike exclaimed. "You had enough down there, Phil? Okay if I fuck her for a while?"

Phil clenched her hips tightly and hauled her back onto his cock again and again. His prick had swelled to an alarming thickness and it was shining like a greased piston each time it slid into the open. He glanced up at Mike, then at Norman. He smiled slightly, his upper lip shiny with sweat.

"Shit, I could keep this up all night," he gloated. "She's such a horny bitch. She'll do anything. She'll take it any which way we want."

"I wanna fuck her again," Mike whined.

"Hold on!" Scolded Phil as he positioned his thumb at the entrance to her ass, "she loves this shit!" as he pressed his thumb into her rectum while moving his cock in and out of her.

The hot wife dropped their cocks as she grabbed the bed with her hands, "Oooohhhhhhhh," she mewed. Her breath was taken away as he pressed his thumb in further, "ooohhhh shitttttt," she crackled. Both Mike and Norman picked up their own cocks and pressed them against her freckled face. The wife's mouth hung open as both men took turns face fucking her while Phil plugged her ass with his thumb while his cock was embedded in her slippery cunt.

Katie had taken the cocks back into mouth and alternated sucking on them violently as she bobbed her face up and down on their pricks as if her life depended on it. She loved the feeling of being penetrated in the cunt and ass at the same time by Phil. She rocked back towards him while she slobbered on the cocks in front of her.

"I wanna fuck her up the ass," the nephew uttered excitedly as if he had a revelation as he watched his uncle thumb fuck her back door.

Phil looked at the men and the drunk wife in front of him, "I don't know if she's up for that," he suggested. "If she wants it like that; let her ask for it."

"How about it?" as Mike rubbed his cock against her lips, "Can I fuck your ass?"

The hot wife didn't respond as Phil thrusted his large cock deep into her until his balls smacked across her clit. He held her hips tightly with his thumb implanted in her sphincter, "How about they both fuck you," Phil grinned.

The hot wife looked around the bedroom as the men awaited her answer. Naughty thoughts filled her mind as her fantasy could come true. She had watched so many porn stars get fucked by multiple cocks at the same time on her computer and how she had fantasized it was her. She looked at every one of their faces as they watched her, "Uh-huh," Katie moaned, "do it."

Phil slowly pulled his cock out of her, "I'll let her lick her juices off of me while you guys fuck!" as he climbed off the bed holding his giant cock.

Katie's heart lurched as she felt like a total slut. She was ashamed but at the same time she could hardly wait. She lifted her mouth off the cocks expectantly. She clutched them tightly in her fingers, "C'mon do me," she hissed. She was so scared of what it would feel like to be fucked like she had seen on video.

Norman glanced around the room, "On the chaise!" as he hopped off the bed and pushed it away from the wall. He lied down as his cock stuck up into the air at an angle, its head angry and purple. His balls twitched in the crook of his thighs. He kept a fist wrapped around the base of his cock, and he pumped it slowly, keeping his prick primed. His eyes glued to Katie as the tight bodied wife crawled off the bed.

"Sit on it! Take hold of his cock and sit on the fucking thing!" Phil ordered. His cock jutted up from his crotch hair and scraped her thigh. He had an arm around her tiny waist and lifted her so that she had a foot planted on either side of Norman's body.

"She is a total slut!" stated Mike in awe of the married woman's eagerness to fuck.

Phil fondled her small ripe tits. His prick pointed to the ceiling and a string of clear pre-cum hung from its tip. Phil was sweating as his huge cock shot straight up in the air.

"Fuck me!" Katie whimpered over and over as she bent down and wrapped her lips around Norman's cock and sucked it gingerly. Her tongue ran across her spongy head as all the men groped her body.

She straightened up and squatted over Norman's hard on as her tits were being mauled by Mike and Phil, her nipples swollen and hopelessly stiff. She bent her knees as she lowered herself and reached for Norman's cock with her hand. His balls were aching with the strain of holding back his cum.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,627 Followers