My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a quick look around the room to make sure nobody was watching, the hot wife placed her hands on her hips and arched her back her bit, pushing her perfect ass backwards towards the window behind which her obese neighbour was eagerly studying her every move.

"Alright Freckles. I think you made the right decision," he motioned for the old warden, whose eyes had been fixed on the beautiful woman to come nearer. Katie snapped out of her reverie as Burt suddenly appeared next to her.

"She's all yours sir," Phil calmly stated.

Katie turned around and looked at her obese neighbour in shock, "Wait a minute" the sexy wife said "I never..."

"Don't let her fool you with that 'hard to get' attitude," Phil laughed, "That's the way she rolls."

The hot wife attempted to talk but Phil quickly interuprted her, "Listen, freckles. The guy's old and lonely. He's been divorced for years now. Besides, he's your biggest fan. Been all over those magazines with you on the cover. Says you're the hottest woman he's ever seen. He never believed a word when I told him about you, never thought you'd even show up here, didn't believe me until Norman found my dvd."

"You! You told him about us?" she whispered.

"Maybe," laughed the old man. "He knows you're my little slut."

Burt looked at Phil sitting behind the window and then back to the beautiful mother. Slowly he took a step towards her and grabbed her arm.

"Come on," he said, "We don't have much time. I gotta be over at the C block in a half hour for a meeting."

The sexy wife turned her head and looked back towards the window where Phil Dorman had gotten up off his chair. Her fat neighbour clutched his groin while grinning from ear to ear.

The hot wife was frightened and her body trembled. "Wait," she pleaded, "Can't we discuss this?" as she was led down a corridor. Her high heeled boots made a clicking noise as she stumbled along. Katie still had a dumbfounded look on her face as if she couldn't quite believe what was happening or what she had done.

The warden didn't say a word but led the sexy mother through a series of long corridors. Finally they stopped in front of a grey steel door with no window.

"In here," Burt ordered, turning the handle and pushing the sexy woman inside. He looked up and down the corridor to make sure noone was watching and quickly followed her and locked the door behind them. Katie looked at the empty cell. It consisted of a bed and not much more. In the corner there was a small sink and a toilet.

The sexy wife turned to face the old warden. Burt had a lewd smile on his face as he lustily took in the sight of her tight body.

"I'll take your jacket," as he reached out with his hand holding it in the air.

"I don't know what Phil told you but it isn't true!" Katie desperatley pleaded, "I just want to leave now."

He didn't say a word but kept his hand extended in the air.

Mrs. Jackson kept her arms folded across her chest and defiantely stated, "I said I'd like to leave right now!"

Burt smirked and matter of factly stated, "Inmate Dorman has a really nice DVD of you. It would be shame to have it released but if that's your choice," as he removed the keys from his pocket and walked towards the locked door. "It will be rather entertaining to see how this plays out in the media and in your career."

The hot mother quickly removed her leather jacket and tossed it at the warden which he unceremoniously flung onto the cot.

"First of all, I'd love you to sign this for me", he coughed as he pulled out a rolled up catalog from his back pocket.

Katie instantly recognized the cover as that of a Victoria Secret ad she did. The photographs had been pretty candid with the hot wife posing in several kinds of lingerie and underwear. Katie had been hesitant to go through with the shoot at first but Fred had eventually persuaded her, saying how hot she looked and how turned on he was by the idea.

"If you'd be so kind," he laughed as he pulled a pen from his shirt pocket and handed it to her as he flipped to the middle of the tabloid.

The page showed a particular revealing photo of the hot wife, on all fours, wearing a white thong and bra, looking seductively up into the camera. Katie actually felt a little relieved, the guy was obviously a big fan of hers, maybe she could appease him by being friendly and cooperative.

"Sure" she said, taking the pen from him while trying to sound as charming as possible, "what would you like me to write".

"For Burt, with all my love," he mumbled, sounding embarrassed.

The hot wife cringed slightly but put on her sweetest smile and signed the photograph. While doing so, she noticed the way the pages stuck together and she had a pretty good idea of the reason. Instinctively she rubbed the corner that was sticky. For whatever reason the thought of him masturbating while looking at her photos caused butterflies to form in her stomach.

The old guard took the magazine from her and sat it gently on the cot next to her jacket, "Thank you so much!"

They quietly stared at each other until he finally spoke, "Well I guess now the real fun begins," as he stepped away from Mrs. Jackson, "Let me see those sexy legs of yours".

Katie panicked. She felt like a fool for believing that the old bastard would be satisfied with just her autograph and a friendly chat.

"Wait a minute," she cried pleadingly "It doesn't have to be like this. You're a good guy, right? A law enforcement guy. You're not like Phil".

"Damn it!" Burt growled as he stepped closer, "Are you going to do this or not?" His teeth clenched. A large vein appeared in his neck. He quickly transformed from a meek old man into an aggressive one. She immediately knew how he was able to handle the inmates of the facility.

The hot mother just stared at him, trying desperately to come up with a solution.

"Forget it then. You are a fucking tease!" He grabbed the Victoria Secret catalog from the cot and briskly walked towards the door, "I'll let inmate Dorman know what didn't happen."

Katie closed her eyes and sunk her head. She sighed as she sat down on the cot, "I can't believe you would do something like this!" Burt stopped and turned as she sat down and slowly unzipped her leather boots. The sexy woman placed them on the floor beside her and stood up, turned and peeled her skin tight leggings from her incredibly sexy legs. Mrs. Jackson bent over at the waist and she could only imagine the sight she presented to the old man standing just a few feet away. Her naked ass cheeks on full display, her juicy pussy covered by the black lacy thong.

Breathing heavily, Burt was having a hard time containing himself, watching the hot wife undress. Katie sat down again as she peeled the leggings from her feet.

"The panties?" the warden commanded.

The hot wife knew there was no point arguing, "I hope you are getting off on this! You like hurting people?" Gently hooking her fingers into the waistband on either side of her sexy hips, she pulled the small piece of lingerie over her well-toned legs and dropped them to the floor, "Happy?"

Unfortunately she noticed that her panties were totally soaked and she could feel the wetness between her legs as she covered her pubic mound with one hand. Wether she liked it or not, being close to her old neighbour, having him taunt her the way he did and now being blackmailed by this unattractive old man had gotten her incredibly wet.

"Put the boots back on. I just love boots," Burt commanded as he was unable to take his eyes off Katie's naked legs.

Sighing once again, the hot wife did as she was told, donning first one boot and then the other, while the prison warden stared hungrily at her now exposed pussy, the neatly trimmed pubic hair on full display.

"Alright, get up," he ordered. She once again complied with his command, Katie noticed that, amidst the awkwardness of the situation, she actually felt some excitement by being ordered what to do.

"Inmate Dorman told me you give the best blowjobs." Burt salivated as he reached up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand finding it hard to fight his excitement, "and now it's my turn."

The hot wife tried one last time to think of a way out of her predicament, finding none. "You don't have to do this! Why don't you be a man and do the right thing?

"I am a man!" as he reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. Her boots clicked loudly on the cold grey cell floor, "And you are a cock teasing slut! Posing seductively in those catalogs! Acting like a spoiled little rich bitch on national TV!"

The old warden still wasn't quite sure this was really happening. Mrs. America was naked from the waist, wearing only a turtleneck sweater and high heel boots. The thought nearly stopped his heart. "On your knees," he gasped as he pushed her down on the shoulder. Katie looked at him with a hint of defiance.

Resigning to her fate, Katie slowly knelt in front of the warden.

"Get started!" Burt ordered.

Looking up at him, Katie could only imagine what he must have been feeling. Mrs. America, the object of his desire, kneeling in front of him on the dirty floor of his cell, her delicious, naked ass planted on the back of her leather boots, about to suck him off.

Hesitatingly, Katie reached out with her delicate fingers and started unbuckling his pants. It was obvious from the tent that had formed that the old pervert was already sporting an erection. Slowly the sexy wife pulled the old man's underpants down over his knees. While doing so, Katie anxiously eyed the man's mid-section. His pubic hair was closely cropped and the frail old warden's cock stood straight up. It was smaller and thinner than her husbands and not anywhere near Phil's monstrous proportions. What surprised her even more was the pleasant odour that hit her nose. For some reason she had expected him to be smelly and unwashed.

"Alright, get started," Burt huffed, still not quite believing this was really about to happen.

Katie tentatively reached out with her hand and gently wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of his engorged cock.

'How on earth did I get myself into this mess?' she wondered but at the same time couldn't help feeling turned on by the lewdness of the situation.

As if in slow motion, the married mother moved her head towards the protruding cock. Opening her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and started flicking it over the head of the old man's stiff prick. After gently suckling on the tip for a bit, she eventually slid her lips over the hot shaft as the warden pushed forward, his cock easily sliding into Katie's hot wet mouth.

Burt was in heaven. Phil had promised him that she would do this but never in his wildest dreams did he believe it would happen let alone feel as good as it did. Katie could feel his arousal as the cock in her mouth got harder and harder.

The hot wife, once again, found herself getting more and more turned on by sucking on a stranger's cock. Something about the lewdness of the situation made her pussy cream with pleasure. She hoped that he would at least reward her efforts with a decent load. The thought of swallowing his chunky sperm or maybe even having him give her a nice sticky facial made her even hornier. The hot mother licked all around the head several times making sure she flicked her tongue across his piss hole, uttering low moans.

Burt couldn't believe his luck. He had had his fair share of women in his life but none had been anywhere near this hot. 'Fuck' he thought to himself 'Mrs. America is on her knees giving me a blowjob.' And it wasn't just any blowjob. Katie surprised even herself with the way she devoured the fleshy cock. The sexy wife suckled on the tip for a bit as she swirled her tongue all around, then took the fat cock as far down her throat as it would go.

The hot wife eyed the protruding veins of his cock while sliding her lips up and down the underside of the fleshy prick, making loud slurping noises.

Katie pulled her head of his cock, gasping, while still stroking the hot flesh. After a few seconds the hot mother lowered her head and stuck her delicate tongue out.

"Oh fuck yeah," yelled Burt as the she went on to suck on his balls while continuing to stroke his engorged meat with her hand. Katie reinserted his prick into her mouth and once again started sucking furiously.

The prison warden stared at the wedding ring on her finger, which by now was covered in a mixture of her own saliva and his precum.

What if she really was enjoying sucking him off? He remembered Phil telling him about her penchant for cum. A wicked idea crossed his old mind. Fighting off the most glorious feeling of his life, the old warden took a step back and pulled his swollen shaft out of Katie's mouth. The hot mother looked up at him in surprise as long strands of saliva hung from her lips.

"Thanks," Burt huffed as tried to catch his breath, "I'm pretty close. If you keep on going like that, I'll might pop all over your pretty face or in your mouth. I couldn't do that; I'll just finish myself off later."

Katie, breathing heavily, stared at him open mouthed while on her knees. "I...I thought you...you wanted to...I mean..."

Burt couldn't supress a smile. Inmate Dorman couldn't have been more right. The married woman really did love cum!

His mind was flooded with fantasies, "Nah, you did enough already. Unless, of course, you want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked innocently, as slowly stroked his engorged cock. Katie wiped the saliva from her chin and mouth as she stared hungrily at his erection but did not answer.

"I thought so. After all, you're married and all," said Burt as he grabbed his cock and began to pull up his slacks, "I shouldn't have done this to a married woman. I'm so sorry Mrs. Jackson," He instantly feared that he had gone too far and the object of his fantasies would get up and leave. If she did; he would never forgive himself for wasting this opportunity.

"Wait" Katie said quietly. He looked at the married woman, who knealt in front of him. She looked hot and flustered. "It's okay. You...you can cum in my mouth".

Burt tried to maintain his composure, "Oh, is that so?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He stepped up to Katie, grabbing a fistful of her soft brown hair and yanking her head back. He began roughly slapping the hot wife's beautiful face with his engorged cock.

"In that case, you'll have to beg me for it!" he laughed, rubbing his slimy prick and balls all over Katie's lips, cheeks and nose.

The hot wife's pussy dripped with wetness. "Please..." muttered Katie, unable to speak properly with the dripping shaft resting on her lips.

"What was that?" Burt demanded, lifting his cock from sexy wife's mouth.

"Please...give me your cum" Katie gasped, trying to catch her breath. She looked straight up at him. "I..I need it." There was no denying it any longer. Her body was on sexual autopilot. Gone were all the remorse and the thoughts of her husband and family. All she cared about at this moment was for this old, unattractive guy whom she had only met an hour ago to cum all over her, to cover her in his seed. She felt her pussy creaming as she wished for the old man to cum.

"Very well then" said Burt as he grabbed his stiff prick and roughly inserted it back into Katie's warm mouth. Using his other hand he reached for the back of Katie's head and forced his cock down her throat as far as it would go. Until he was roughly fucking her face with all he had, causing the hot wife's eyes to water.

Despite the vile treatment, Katie was loving every second of it.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Burt. "I'm going to cum!"

Katie could feel it too, his prick getting even harder in her mouth. She yanked her head back from his grip and, breathing heavily, started frantically stroking his rod with both hands. "Do it, cum for me" she huffed. "Cum on my face!"

Burt looked down as the beautiful mother, stroking his meat as fast as she could, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, flicking it around his piss hole. Katie looked up into his eyes while tightening the grip on his cock. By now, she could feel the wetness of her pussy trickle down into the crevice of her naked butt cheeks that rested on her black leather boots as she kneeled on the dirty floor. The hot wife was ashamed of her own sluttiness and how much giving head turned her on.

The warden groaned as his knees buckled, "Say it again!" It was all too much, "Say it again!" he mumbled. The sight of Katie's flushed freckled face, her lovely brown eyes looking up into his own, the way she was clearly worshipping his cock. The combination of the hot wife's innocent beauty and unexpected horniness was more than he could handle. As much as he would have liked to keep going forever, he knew that he was losing the fight.

"Cum on my face! Give it to me" Katie teased breathlessly, opening her mouth while rubbing her thighs together. The hot mother looked up at him submissively with pleading eyes, "Cover me with your cum!"

Burt threw his head back and let out a roar as the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced surged through his frail body. The first shot of semen went straight into the back of Katie's throat causing the hot wife to gag and let go of the firing rod. Burt quickly grabbed his cock with one hand while holding on to Katie's hair with the other as he spurted two large shots across the married woman's forehead and into her hair.

The sexy mother had been taken by surprise by the force of the first spurt as she swallowed the sticky liquid. Regaining her composure, the hot wife threw her head back and opened her mouth waiting eagerly for the old guard to cover her face with his seed.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!" yelled Burt, his cock twitching and spurting another strand of cum on the hot wife's face. Two more shots followed, plastering Katie's right eye shut.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed in delight, but nevertheless opened her mouth again, catching two more shots and quickly swallowing them. Her body was so close to orgasming and she hadn't even touched herself.

Burt placed his cock over Katie's beautiful face, releasing another spurt of cum into the married woman's hair. The old warden groaned as his knees buckled, the feeling of his orgasm slowly waning.

The hot wife looked up. A large glob of cum was dangling from the tip of the cock. The married woman stuck out her tongue, licking up the hot shaft until she reached the tip. Lovingly sucking the hot flesh into her mouth, the sexy wife relished the salty taste of the old man's sperm. She sucked and sucked until she had all of the delicious fluid in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around as if she was tasting an expensive wine, the hot mother finally closed her eyes and swallowed the last of the old warden's seed, her left hand still slowly stroking his half-erect cock.

"Fuck, that was unbelievable," Burt said breathlessly "Inmate Dorman was right about you being a complete cum slut!" He looked down at Katie. Even with her dishevelled hair, the smeared lipstick and the traces of mascara that ran down her freckled face among the globs of cum, the woman of his dreams still looked unbelievably hot.

Katie still cringed at the word 'slut' though she had gotten used to hearing it from Phil and, while being fucked by her well hung neighbour, in the heat of the moment she had admitted to him several times that she indeed was his slut. It still didn't take away the sting the word caused but from the drips of juice from her pussy she knew it was true.

The old man pulled his semi-erect cock away with his hand and then bent forward to kiss her but Katie quickly turned her head away.

"Come on, don't play hard to get, Phil told me what a great kisser you are," still trying to gain his breath.