My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

"Oh my God!" Fred moaned, "I've missed you so much!" His mind drifted to the millions of men who would be watching and desiring his wife on national television but here she was on her knees in front of him, ready to take his cock into her mouth.

Katie smiled up at her loving husband, "I've missed you too!"

She opened his belt and drew his zipper down. "I've missed this as well" she whispered.

Fred wore a pair of Players black nylon boxer shorts. They were semi-transparent and looked incredibly sexy. She had given them to him last Christmas. They were stretched taut by his rampant cock so that they stood up from his open fly. The material was molded to the contours of his penis, making the outline of his cockhead and shaft look like a negative of his prick in black. Katie exhaled deeply as she noticed the effect. She thought back to how Phil had make her suck the fat prick of his bookie. It had been her first taste of black cock.

Katie eyed the impressive black lump and her eyes began to shine as her pussy got moist. The thoughts of Reggie's much thicker ebony cock entered her mind as she stared at the nylon covered hard-on of her husband. The hot wife was reminded of how much she had enjoyed sucking off the black man. How she had swallowed his thick, hot semen.

She folded her fist around her husband's shaft and skimmed up and down, drawing the black cloth even tighter over his cock. It loomed up from her fist like a baseball bat. Fred fully expected her to ease his cock out of his underwear but Katie didn't. She continued to stroke it and play with it. She admired it lovingly.

Leaning closer, the freckled wife slowly took his nylon sheathed cockhead into her mouth and began to suck it right through the black material.

Fred gazed down and gasped as she sucked his cock over the nylon material. He watched his wife's lips pull on his black nylon clad prick. It was just like watching her suck a black man's cock. He swallowed hard, trying to control himself as he imagined his wife sucking an ebony prick. The thought took his breath away. Ever since he had witnessed Joel fuck his wife's mouth years ago, he had fantasized about seeing Katie sucking off other men over and over again. Yet he knew that he could never let his stunning wife know about his demented desires. Surely, she would not understand.

Thoughts of grabbing his phone and photographing her sucking on his make shift black cock entered the loving husband's mind. He remembered them playing around with a video camera in the past, often times leading to the married couple fucking on film. Watching themselves together or acting out a certain role play sexual situation was something they had both enjoyed but things hadn't been the same in the past few months. Ever since their fat neighbor had moved in with them.

Katie's head bobbed up and down. Her lips wrapped themselves around the dark stalk. She went far down the shaft, slurping the drawn up nylon into her mouth. Then she pulled her lips away and used her tongue for a moment, running it in long fluid strokes up her husband's shaft and across his cockhead.

A damp patch appeared on the tightly stretched nylon that sheathed his knob. Katie squealed with pleasure as she saw the oily manifestation of her oral skill. She pulled down the elastic band of the nylon underwear, baring her husband's erect cock. She pulled them down to his thigh level as she let his dick hover in midair.

The hot wife swallowed hard. Being exposed to her neighbor's mammoth prick on a daily basis, she had almost forgotten what her husband's cock looked like. Though nowhere near her lover's fuck-stick in terms of length and girth, Fred also had a beautiful cock with a thick ventral vein that, at the moment, was pulsating darkly. His cockhead flared and flushed with excitement.

Katie tried her very best to fully concentrate on her husband's manliness, desperately attempting to block out any thoughts of all the cocks she had fucked and sucked behind his back. The married beauty didn't want to make any comparisons but she couldn't help it as images of all those fleshy, cum-spewing pricks showering her with spunk flashed through her mind.

Katie watched the juice bubble from Fred's slit as the white foam ran down the smooth cockhead.

She bent down again and used her tongue to lave that creamy knob, gathering his juices up and savoring them on her taste buds for a moment, then swallowing them down. After she had licked his knob sparkling clean, she slipped her mouth over it in a tight collar and sucked so hard she seemed to be inhaling his cock-meat right down into her lungs.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" the horny mother moaned as she filled her throat with the hot slab.

She felt his cock spill a trickle of cum into her gullet. She would have liked to suck him off and she knew that Fred would love it. She somehow hoped she would sort of make it up to him for having fucked both Joel and Phil the day before. Yet in a strange way, it almost seemed as if it would make her sin even worse. Blowing her husband just after she had given head to two other men. Somehow, it struck her as the sort of thing that would make her infidelity even more depraved.

Even now, her husband's dick in her mouth, it was hard for Katie not to remember how Joel's young prick had tasted and how it had splashed her face and mouth with cum. She sighed and dragged her lips away, giving him a last loving slurp on the knob as she retreated. Fred waited patiently, his cock booming, letting his horny sexy wife use his prick as she pleased.

Katie cupped her perfect tits in both hands and pushed them together into a perfect cleavage. Then she moved closer and folded those tits around his cock, just as she had done to Joel the day before. Moaning deeply, Fred proceeded to hump and fuck her boobs with long, slow strokes.

His swollen cockhead came pushing out from her cleavage and ran up her breastbone almost to her throat, then dipped down again, disappearing into the soft crack between her perfect tits.

The tip of her husband's penis was frothy again as Katie laid her chin against her breastbone and, as his cockhead came squeezing out from her cleavage, she licked it with her nimble tongue, lapping up his delicious cream.

Fred's cockhead was ballooning. The hot wife knew that he could cum in her mouth soon. Instead he suddenly backed away, grabbing her arms and pulling her to her feet.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled his mouth to his and kissed her deeply.

"Oooooooooooh!" the sexy mother moaned as her husband's hand moved up her body and caressed her hard breast.

"Fred!" Katie gasped, "Phil might be back soon. Just let me finish you with my mouth!" Her loving spouse didn't say anything but turned her around so that her ass was now facing his hard cock.

He bent down and kissed her ear lobe. "Not yet!" he whispered, "I've missed you too much!" The hot wife's breaths grew shallow and she pressed her small buttocks back against her husband's groin. As she did so, the sound of Phil's voice suddenly stung inside her head, reminding her that she wasn't allowed to have sex with her husband.

But Mrs. Jackson couldn't deny how much she had missed him. He was everything that the fat, ugly man was not. Well groomed, caring, loving and, though lacking Phil's endowment and sexual prowess, a great lover in his own way. Spinning around, Katie immediately pressed her lips against his. Their passionate kiss lasted for minutes as Fred continued to grope her perfect apple sized breasts.

Katie placed her arms around her husband's muscular back and drew him closer.

"Fred!" Katie spoke softly, "Phil could come back any second!"

"So!?" he grimaced "He's not here now and it's been at least months since we've gotten off!"

The hot wife could tell he was frustrated as they stared into each other's eyes. His hands continued to rotate around her breasts. The sexy wife gasped when he leaned down and his tongue flicked over her erect nipple. He puckered and kissed her nipples gently and moved from one to the other.

Katie shuddered as Fred's lips closed over her nipple. She felt him suck her breast into his mouth. Placing her hands on the back of his head, she ran her fingers through his thick hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh Fred," she moaned as the fire spread through her perfect hard tit. As much as she tried, the sexy mother unwillingly found herself comparing the tenderness of her husband to the animalistic brutality of her obese neighbor. It felt so different and her heart sank at the fact that, even now, she was unable to forget about the old pervert.

Katie closed her eyes and cradled her husband's head as she felt the heat from his cock burning through her shorts. Filled with lust, she reached down and rubbed her hand across his crotch.

Her tits throbbed under the assault of her husband's kisses and bites. She jerked and sighed each time his teeth sank into her breasts.

As Fred's hot lips and tongue toyed with Katie's hard tits, he reached down, unbuttoning her shorts and opening them. He slipped his hand beneath her tiny panties. She could feel his fingers sliding through her manicured pubic hair, finally resting on her pussy mound. Eagerly, she spread her legs slightly until her cunt lips were separated.

"Ohhhhhh Fred! Touch me! I love it when you finger me," she moaned, instantly forgetting that Phil could walk in on them any moment.

Katie's clit was firmly in Fred's grasp as he rolled it around between his fingers. The sexy married woman gyrated uncontrollably as jolts of pleasure raced up into her pussy. She shook her head from side to side as the mind shattering waves rolled through her tits and cunt.

"Oooohhhhhh! Oooohhhhhhh!" moaned Katie as her clit grew harder.

Finally, Fred released her tits and began to roughly move them around with his other hand. The hot mother gasped and cried as her tits turned red from her husband's mauling. He fondled her pussy with one hand and groped her tits around with the other.

Though she hated to think about it, the way that Fred mauled her body reminded her of the way that Joel had played with her tits the day before. She tried to forget the young clerk as she whispered into her husband's ear, "I want to feel your cock in me!"

He grabbed her hand and moved it to his hard prick that hovered in midair, still wet with her saliva. Katie gasped as the sweat began to drip down her forehead. "I want you to fuck me!"

The brunette wife's tits were swollen and hot, and her pussy was already wet. She wanted something bigger than her husband's finger up in her cunt hole. She wanted something that would fill her up and stretch her pussy lips.

"Okay, baby!" said Fred, knowing that his wife was ready to fuck. He pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles, then yanked them free and tossed them to the floor.

"I've missed you," she said as she lifted herself onto the kitchen island and spread her long, slim legs wide and smiled at him, "Now shove your cock in me!"

"Not yet," said Fred as he leaned between her legs. "I need to taste you!"

Katie watched him lower his head to her widespread cunt. She could feel his hot breath on her nether lips and it made her shudder. Not only with the excitement of having her husband eat her pussy but also with the memory of being double penetrated by two horny men the night before. Lifting her ass off the counter, the hot wife shuddered even more as she felt his wet tongue slip inside her cunt hole.

Fred kissed her tender pussy lips as he swirled his tongue around her clit. Katie humped her husband's face. Her hands wrapped around his head as she stared up at the ceiling on her kitchen counter.

"Ooooooooooohh Fred! Yeeeesss! Lick my cunt! Ooohhhhhhhhhhh," the hot wife chanted.

Katie felt her husband's tongue sliding deeper into her pussy. She began to gurgle as rippling waves of joy ran up and down her pussy walls. Instinctively, she reached down and grabbed the back of his head, forcing his face harder into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Fred moaned as he reached under his wife, taking her ass in his hands, lifting it off the counter.

"Oooooooohhhhh! Your tongue is making me crazy! Harder! Lick my pussy harder!" the hot wife chanted.

Fred sucked and slurped on his wife's wide open cunt, sending it as far as it would go. Katie seemed so much more vocal than he remembered. There was an air of wanton self-indulgence about her which he had never noticed before. He guessed that it had to do with her frustration by the lack of sex.

The hot wife loved every minute of the tongue fucking she was receiving. She deliberately lifted her ass higher hoping to feel her husband's tongue swipe along her receptive backdoor, something he had never done. The beautiful mother cringed at the fact that so far, the only person she had allowed to stick its tongue up her ass was her fat, ugly neighbor.

"Ohhhhhhh baby!" she howled as her clit throbbed and burned between Fred's lips.

Katie was delirious. She could see her husband's head twisting between her shapely thighs. The blissful sensations he was giving her were blowing her mind. She almost fainted when he rolled her throbbing clit around between his teeth and sucked on it.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk Freddy," she moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Katie grinded her wet pussy into her husband's face while she held his head tight. Once again, she felt his tongue delve deep into her cunt hole, "Ooooooooooh! I love your tongue!" the hot wife joyfully moaned.

She could feel his hands digging into her soft ass cheeks. Consumed with passion, she threw her head back and closed her eyes as the fire raged within her.

Suddenly, just when she felt that he was going to make her cum in his mouth, she saw him raise his head and lick his lips clean. A feeling of emptiness swept through her, and the beautiful wife groaned, disappointed.

"Don't worry," Fred told her as if reading her thoughts. "I'm going to give you my cock now! Are you ready for it?"

"Yeeesssss!" Katie moaned as she spread her legs wider. "Ram your prick in me hard! I need to be fucked hard! Fuck my pussy!"

She gasped once again as her husband positioned himself between her legs so that his cock was pressing against her velvety pussy lips. She could see his face towering above her and she could feel his hands holding her slim legs. His prick was hard and pulsating. She felt his rubbery head resting between the folds of her fuck hole and readied herself for his piercing cock. She knew he was deliberately teasing her and she smiled up at him with dreamy eyes. She loved it when his hard prick pressed into her soft body. It gave her goose bumps.

"Fred?" she asked with a smile. "Are you ready to fuck me? Are you ready to fill my cunt with your cock?" Katie reached down and grabbed ahold of her husband's hard muscle. She pulled him towards her as she guided his prick into her gaping wet pussy.

Fred loved his wife's dirty talk. It excited him beyond measure and the fact that they hadn't had sex for months made this even better.

"Ooooooooooh!" he groaned as his cock slipped between Katie's pussy lips. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!"

He reached out and grabbed her tits with each hand, mauling them as he allowed his wife to guide his cock into her wet fuck hole.

Fred reached down, holding her at the waist and thrust his hips until his cock was buried up to the hilt inside her cunt. Then, with slow, even strokes, he pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy while she wrapped her legs around his buttocks.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh!" Katie moaned in delight, "Fuck meeee! Fuuuuuck meeee!"

She felt his rubbery hard cock sliding in and out of her moist hole. She trembled as the jolting heat waves of his hard dick rocked her cunt.

"Damn! Your so fucking wet!" Fred moaned.

"Fuck me with your cock! Slam your prick in me hard! Hard! Hard! Ooooooh, yeeeessssssss Fred!" The hot wife knew that her husband loved it when she talked dirty. Besides, it made herself feel even more slutty which aroused her even more.

Katie gasped as her husband fucked her with brutal strokes. He would pull his cock halfway out of her pussy, then slam it back into hard. She felt every inch of his swollen member as he thrusted it in and out of her, feeling his thick balls slapping against her. The sounds of their sloppy sex echoed in the kitchen with their moans of lust.

Yet, amidst all of her horniness and longing, Katie also experienced a strange sensation of deprivation. Although she knew that Fred was giving her all he had and there were no inches left, it still felt as if he was holding back. That feeling of utter fullness that her old lover's fat rod had provided her with on a daily basis for the last few months was not there.

"Ooooooooooooh! Deeeper baby! Make it go deeper!" Katie moaned desperately. Blushing with shame, she realized that she wanted to be filled even more. She wanted to feel the way Phil's cock made her feel.

"Did you miss my big cock?!" Fred asked breathlessly as he continued to pound her pussy, "Did you miss it?"

Katie dug her bare feet around him as he rammed his hard prick in and out of her hot cunt,

"Yes! God yes!" the beautiful wife cried.

The friction was searing her pussy walls. Katie could feel the intense heat deep inside her cunt as well as in her clit.

Hot passion made her buck up into him. She met his savage fuck thrusts with her own and soon their bodies were slamming into each other viciously. The kitchen was filled with all sorts of lusty, passionate noises and cries.

"Yeeess! Ooooooooooh! Harder! Fuck me harder!" Katie writhed and bucked as her husband fucked her relentlessly, each stroke of his cock jolting her pussy and filling her with blissful heat waves. She moaned and gurgled, her eyes closed while his cock pummeled her pussy.

Katie reached out and dug her nails into her husband's chest as the fire spread through her entire body. She threw her legs high into the air, spreading them as wide as she could. She wanted every inch of her husband's cock to slide into her cunt.

While her pussy was being ravaged by Fred's shaft, she could feel her cunt juices boiling and felt herself nearing a mind blowing orgasm.

Katie knew she couldn't last forever. Already her pussy juices were starting to flow, and her sore cunt hole burned and throbbed. Her body ached for release. She needed to cum so badly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!" the sexy wife chanted with every thrust, "Don't stop fucking me!"

Her hand reached down between her legs and started to flick her hard clit as her husband fucked her.

Katie bucked and thrashed as she approached the shattering waves of an orgasm. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as her pussy juices flooded her husband's cock and balls.

Her cunt clung to him desperately while willing her body to release its delightful bliss. Her pussy was soaked, as well as her inner thighs.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as she breathed deeply.

"Make me cum, Freddy! Make me cum...," Her fingers darted around her clit faster and stronger than before.

Katie felt his cock slam into her cunt three more times, then stop. Fred stood motionless, his shaft buried in her pussy. She wiggled her hips to get him to move, but he remained still.

"Make me cum, honey! Fuck me!"

Her cunt clutched at him like a tight fitting glove as the muscles drug at his prick. She twisted her pelvis from side to side, adding torque to the vertical friction.

"I'm so close baby," Katie whimpered. "Just fuck me a bit more."

Moaning, she glanced at the hall and imagined Phil walking into the kitchen while her husband fucked her. The thought made her panic. She was so close to cumming. She just needed a few more minutes.

Fred held back the best he could but he knew it was a losing battle.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers