My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum, baby," he cried as he thrust his cock in and out of his wife's wet cunt in quick successions. He desperately wanted his wife to cum first but her filthy talking kept bringing him closer to shooting his creamy load.

Katie knew that her old lover could walk in at any moment and catch them. She feared that he might tell her husband about her indiscretions. Panic filled her mind as she looked up at her husband's flushed face.

"Cum in my mouth!" she gasped as he pumped his cock into her once again.

"Stick your cock in my mouth!" Katie hissed, "Fuck my face!" The hot wife still remembered the first time she had taken her husband's cock into her mouth and he had cum on her face. It seemed like yesterday.

Fred slammed his prick into her gaping cunt a few more times, then he yanked it out of her with a loud popping noise. Katie gasped when she felt his cock pop out of her cunt. It left her pussy feeling empty.

The married woman slid off the kitchen island and immediately knelt on the cold tiled floor," Shove your cock in my mouth, baby! I want to suck on it!" Her mouth opened willingly and her tongue extended.

Fred moaned as he held the base of his cock and moved forward to his wife's perfectly painted lips.

Katie opened her mouth wider as her husband moved in front of her and grabbed her head with one of his hands. She could see his beautiful, erect cock dangling before her eyes, its shaft and bulb glistening with her cunt juice. Its heavy aroma filled her nostrils and made her drool.

"Let me have your prick! Shove it in my mouth!" she begged, "Please baby, give it to me!" Her hand immediately went to her cunt as she feverishly started to finger fuck herself, hoping to get herself off.

Fred grabbed the back of her head harder and guided it to his swollen prick. Katie eagerly engulfed it, allowing her lips to slide all the way up his cock-shaft down to his nuts. She felt his fat cock head pressing against the back of her throat and she could taste her own cunt juices.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yesssss," groaned Fred.

Katie moved her mouth up and down his cock as she savored its flavor. His prick made her cheeks bulge, she sucked passionately, drawing his entire shaft into her mouth until his pubic hair scratched her nose.

The hot wife deep throated her husband's prick a few times, then let his cock slip out of her mouth until just the bulb remained. She held his prick head between her lips while she licked it with her tongue. She ran her tongue all over the swollen bulb, licking and lapping. Then she sucked on the tip of his prick until a few drops of cum dripped out and ran down her throat.

"Suck my cock, baby! Suck my cock!" Fred grimaced.

Katie spit the entire cock out of her mouth and licked the shaft as if it were an ice cream cone. She soon had her husband's prick pulsing while he held her head and groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned as she sucked the glistening cock back into her mouth and swallowed it into her throat, her finger still working her wet cunt inside and out.

Katie's head bobbed up and down furiously as she sucked her husband's cock. The thickness of his prick stretched her perfectly painted rips lips. The hot wife reached up with one hand and began to fondle his hairy balls with her fingers. She squeezed them gently and caressed his rough cock hair. Then she reached around and caressed his hairy thighs and ass cheeks.

She pulled off his cock, lowering her mouth as she licked his balls furiously. Lost in lust, she continued between his legs towards his taint, her hand stroking his cock. Her fingers, wet with her cunt juices, moved towards his ass and spread his butt cheek slightly.

"Holy shit, Katie!" Fred exclaimed.

The married beauty soon had worked herself behind her husband and was licking his ass. Her tongue shot around the crack of his buttocks and up to his sphincter. Fred jumped and tried to move forward.

"What the fuck...," he cried. He couldn't believe what was happening as the sudden forcefulness of his wife took him by surprise.

"I want to play with your body," Katie softly moaned. She wanted to do to her husband what Phil had taught her. It had seemed so dirty to pleasure her old lover that way yet she had come to enjoy it. Shame filled her mind. It felt so wrong to show her husband what she had learned to love with another man.

Katie stared at her husband's muscular ass as she ran her finger up and down his anal slit and paused to poke and prod his asshole. Her mouth salivated. Fred jumped at her touch but his wife looked up at him reassured.

"Just let me do this," she smiled.

Fred stared straight ahead as he felt his wife behind him. He couldn't remember Katie ever being this horny and he couldn't believe what she was doing. He felt sure that it had to do with her being deprived of sex for such a long time. She must have been lusting after him all this time, the same way he had been lusting after her.

Katie grabbed his ass cheeks and wrenched them apart, lowering her mouth towards his ass and buried her freckled face between his widespread ass cheeks. She moaned with desire as she lashed out with her tongue and with one long wipe of her tongue, licked from his balls to the top of his hairy ass crack.

"Holy fuck, Katie," Fred moaned once again as his cock throbbed and hovered him midair.

His wife continued to lick his ass crack up and down and slowly her tongue danced around his puckered asshole.

The sexy hot wife was lost in lust. She lapped it and sucked on it, taking long slow licks up his ass crack. She lapped and left her spit all over her husband's trembling rear. Licking his hole with vigor, she probed his sphincter opening with her tongue. It opened up and she plowed down with her whole being, ramming her tongue all the way up his ass. The horny wife ran her tongue in and out of his asshole with passion and lust, tasting everything about her husband.

Fred jumped as he felt his wife stiffen her tongue, sliding it up into his ass again. He felt her tongue scrape the sides of his rectum as she licked it with obvious delight. He gripped the side of the kitchen counter.

As Katie reached around to stroke his cock, while continuing to lick his asshole, he knew that he couldn't take it anymore.

"Ohhhh damn, baby!" Fred moaned as he tried to turn around and feed his cock into her mouth.

"Please Fred," Katie begged as she pressed her freckled wet face against his ass cheeks, "Let me suck your ass just a while longer. It's so good!"

Fred looked over his shoulder and watched as she plunged her tongue in and out of his ass licking as far up into his rectum as her tongue would allow.

Much as he wanted the feeling to go on forever, Fred couldn't take it anymore. He tore away from her plowing tongue and spun around. He grabbed his wife's head and pulled her towards his leaking dick. Katie opened her mouth and he instantly rammed his cock down into her throat. She gagged momentarily but caught herself and allowed his prick to slide into her wet mouth all the way to his balls. Her lips were pressed against his pubic hair as he held her head and humped her face.

The sexy wife happily sucked on her husband's delicious cock while her fingers toyed with his asshole, when all of a sudden, she felt his hands grasp her hair tightly. Then she felt him yank her head up and slam it back down all the while pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

Katie continued to hold her mouth open while Fred continued to fuck it as if it were a pussy. He would yank her head up, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth, then he would slam it back down as he withdrew. He repeated this over and over with fast, hard fuck strokes while his wife grunted helplessly.

"Fuck, Katie!" he howled as he fucked her mouth ruthlessly, "You are so fucking hot!"

As his cock pounded Katie's jaw and stretched her cheeks, his balls slapped her in the lips and chin.

"Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiit!" groaned Fred. He pulled his dick from her mouth, jacking it quickly in front of Katie's perfect face.

Katie held her lips wide open as the first spurt shot into her wet mouth and across her eager tongue. She didn't move as she allowed his cum to fill her mouth spurt after spurt. Fred held her head with one hand while he stroked his cock with the other and watched his cum fill his wife's mouth.

She looked up at him with loving eyes, her mouth open as she adored the feeling of the hot sticky fluid on her tongue. Fred gazed down at her and couldn't remember a sexier sight as his hard bodied wife's mouth was filled with his cum. Katie pressed her tongue up as his semen leaked out, running down her chin and onto her breasts.

Fred gasped, holding his dick in his hand as Katie allowed more of his secretions to flow out of her mouth. She brought her hands up and rubbed it across her face, making herself a cummy mess. She finally swallowed what was left in her mouth.

Reaching out and grabbing her husband's prick, she sucked it back into her mouth, milking it dry. She sucked and slobbered on his now limp cock until she was sure she had swallowed all of his cum. Then she spit his prick out noisily and licked her face clean.

"That was unbelievable!" Fred moaned as he pulled his cock from his wife's mouth, "You just love giving head, don't you?"

Katie smiled up at her husband, "I do. I had forgotten what a treat it was to suck your cock! I love your cum sliding down my throat and the salty taste makes me so hot," she said as she nursed the last remaining drops of cum from his dick.

"You didn't cum, did you?" Fred asked disappointedly.

The sexy wife smiled up at her husband, "It's okay, Sweetie!" she said comfortingly. Her body still tingled from coming so close yet stopping so short of an orgasmic bliss.

Slowly, Katie rose to her feet and gathered her clothes.

"Care to shower with me?" she seductively cooed, instantly cringing as she remembered making the same suggestion to her fat neighbor just this morning.

"I'd be a fool not to!" Fred smiled as he took in the sight of her sperm covered face and torso. He quickly gathered his own clothes and followed his wife upstairs.

Phil Dorman glanced down at his watch as he drove towards the Jacksons' home in their Denali. It was only one o'clock in the afternoon and he knew that he had plenty of time to have his way with the beautiful housewife before her husband arrived home. His fat cock swelled in anticipation. As he drove up the street, he caught sight of the open garage door and spied Fred Jackson's BMW parking inside.

"Son of a bitch," he muttered, "What the fuck is he doing home?"

He flicked his cigarette out the window and pulled into the garage. Slowly, he lifted his obese body out of the car and limped into the house.

"Hey Phil," Fred said joyfully, walking down the stairs as the old man entered. His hair was wet and he was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, "Did you get everything taken care of?"

"I think so," the old man mumbled as he waddled into the kitchen. He reached for a glass and poured himself some water, "Where's Katie?"

"She's just finishing up showering," Fred explained meaningfully, grinning as he grabbed a glass of water as well.

Dorman narrowed his eyes before hobbling outside, sitting down on the lawn chair on the deck.

Fred had followed him, collapsing into the opposite chair with a loud sigh. The obese man glanced over at him suspiciously. There was something about the way he carried himself. He acted differently.

"You are home early," Phil grumbled.

"I got everything done and thought I'd take Katie out to lunch," Fred explained as he looked over at the fat man.

"Really? Where did you go?"

Fred couldn't help but grin even wider. The fact that he had had sex with his beautiful wife for the first time in months gave him a feeling of exuberance.

"We never made it out of the house," he laughed as he raised his glass, winking "If you know what I mean."

The old man returned the toast as held out his glass. "I have no idea," he said slowly.

His neighbor glanced over his shoulder at the door, then back at his houseguest.

"You know," he explained, "What husbands and wives do when they are alone."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Phil growled, "You got lucky?"

"Lucky indeed. Yeah!" Fred beamed.

Dorman coughed in his hand, instantly knowing that his neighbor was telling the truth. He knew the smell of sweat and sex and the Jacksons' kitchen had reeked of it when he had entered. The obese widower couldn't believe that the sexy mother would actually disobey his orders. His face became red with anger.

"You are a pretty lucky guy!" he said, trying hard not to show his emotion, "Was it good?"

Fred looked over at the old man him in surprise. He felt that it wasn't really any of his business yet the intensity and bliss of his orgasm had left him in a state of total exhilaration.

"It was possibly the best sex ever!" the proud husband exclaimed, beaming with excitement.

"Was it?" Phil asked slowly, more to himself as he stared off into the backyard and over at his old property.

Fred cleared his throat. He knew it wouldn't be easy to discuss their living arrangement with his old neighbor. But it had to be done. And this was the right time to bring it up.

"Listen, Phil," he said, "You know that you've been more than welcome in our house and all. We were happy to help you. It's just that...,"

The fat geezer wiped the sweat from his bald head, "You want me out, is that you're saying?" he inquired, his brow furrowing.

"Well, we would of course help you look for a new place and...,"

"It's O.K.!" Phil grumbled, holding up his pudgy hand, "You've done more than enough and I probably do take up some space, don't I?"

Fred nodded as he looked at him thoughtfully. "Well, I'm afraid so."

"What does Katie say?" the old man asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She agrees with me," Fred said soberly as drank the rest of his water and put down the glass. He had not mentioned his plan to his wife yet but he knew that she would be delighted to learn that they would soon be having their house to themselves again.

"Look," he said, leaning over to the ugly geezer, "I know it will be tough for you at first. But just consider it a new start. Everyone needs to hit rock bottom before they start to climb up as I've always said. Maybe you need to meet new people. Maybe you'll even find yourself a girlfriend, who knows?"

Phil stared straight ahead as his heart beat in anger.

"You know Mrs. Wilson from down the road," Fred whispered conspiratorially, winking at the old man, "I met some of the ladies from her afternoon coffee parties and I must say they seemed like very good company."

"They're all in their fucking sixties!" Phil cried, barely containing his anger.

"So what?" Fred shrugged his shoulders.

"I prefer them a bit younger!" the fat old man growled.

Fred tried hard to suppress a smile. 'Well in that case, good luck' he thought to himself. The thought of the ugly, obese man engaging in any form of sexual activity, let alone with a young, hot woman seemed absolutely hilarious.

Phil's puffy eyes nearly bulged out of his head with anger at the way this pompous ass was talking to him.

"I didn't mean to say that finding the perfect woman is easy," Fred continued. "I guess I was just lucky!" He smiled as he thought of his gorgeous wife upstairs who had just given him the perfect blowjob.

Phil sipped on his glass of water and stared off into the distance, lost in thought. He was still aghast that his petite lover would disobey him.

"Well," he finally snarled, breaking the silence, "I'll see if I can work out some kind of living arrangement when we get back from L.A. I'll let you know."

"I would appreciate that," Fred nodded, "As I said, Katie and I will always be happy to help."

The old man slowly nodded his head in agreement as rage burned throughout his old obese body.