My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

"Wrap those tits around my big cock! Like you did with Joel the other night," Phil laughed and winked in the direction of the laptop.

Fred couldn't believe his ears as Phil mentioned the young blackmailer. Ever since he had witnessed Katie suck off the store clerk he had secretly dreamed of seeing her with another man. Yet even in his wildest fantasies he would never have come up with such a scenario. He had always imagined them selecting a young, handsome man for Katie to seduce with him watching, calling the shots and eventually participating. This was something completely different.

In fascinated horror, Fred watched his wife drop back to her knees, taking both of her tits in her hands as she wrapped them around the obscenely huge cock. Katie moaned again as she vigorously rubbed them up and down. Every time the head came up to her mouth, she would lick it or give it a wet kiss.

"You want to suck it again you married slut?" Phil smirked as he stared straight ahead, "You can't control yourself, can you?"

Katie released her ripe breasts and started lathering his cock with her tongue again, all the while stroking it. The throbbing rod seemed to become even harder and stronger as a result of her delicate ministrations. More pre-cum oozed out as it covered her hands as she rubbed his cock up and down making loud slapping noises in the process.

"Look up at me!" Phil demanded, "Always look up at me when you suck my cock, you hear me? You need to know who your Daddy is!"

The hot married wife nodded in agreement. Katie couldn't believe it but she was nearly ready to cum again just by following his orders. She knew only too well how much she loved to suck the ugly man's giant cock.

Phil Dorman, whilst appreciating the sterling effort Katie was making, decided it was time to step up a gear. Grabbing the back of the beautiful wife's head, he shoved even more of his cock down her throat until her nose pressed up into his pubic hair. Katie's eyes watered up as her throat was filled with Phil's stiff meat. He held her against him as she looked up at him, pleading to be gentle. The old pervert just smiled as he started to fuck her face harder than ever, his giant balls now banging up against her chin.

For a few minutes, the fat widower continued to face-fuck his neighbor's wife in this violent fashion, not caring about her discomfort. Katie would occasionally cough and retch yet he knew from experience that not only could she take this kind of treatment but that she was totally into it too. As if she was trying to confirm his thoughts, the married mother started to move her head of her own accord. Katie was now moving her mouth up and down his dick without any persuasion. It was a bizarre sight as the lewd beauty slammed her face into the fat man's groin, deep-throating his monstrous prick like a woman possessed. It seemed almost as if she was trying to willingly choke herself to death. Dorman stopped forcing her and merely placed his hands gently behind her head.

All that could be heard for the next five minutes was the sound of slurping, interrupted only by Phil's groans and Katie's moans, which grew louder and louder.

"That's it, my cock-sucking married freckled face whore! Take that dick it all the way down your throat!" the old man growled.

Katie pulled off his cock and coughed loudly, gagging as her stomach heaved. She placed one hand under her mouth as Fred leaned closer to the screen, fully expecting her to throw up. He watched her cough and swallow, then look up at Phil with watery eyes expecting her to chastise him for the brutal throat fucking.

"Do you like my mouth, Daddy? " she asked, her voice sounding more submissive than ever, "Do you like fucking my throat?"

"You were born to suck cock!" Phil moaned as he held her flushed face in his hands. The married mother's cheeks were covered in tears, "Slide it back into your throat, Freckles!"

Katie doubled her efforts as she opened her mouth and took his dripping cock past her lips again. Phil peered down at her as she dutifully stared up at him, just as he had ordered. Making the ugly brute happy only added to the horny wife's own arousal. She started to moan loudly over Phil's thick piece of meat as one hand continued to rub his balls. The other hand found its way between her legs as she quickly pushed a finger deep into her dripping pussy.

When the fat man saw Katie playing with her pussy, he knew that he had the sexy wife exactly where he wanted her. He pulled his cock from her mouth and gently slapped it across her face, smearing Katie's beautiful features with her own saliva. "Tell me how much you love my cock, Freckles."

She looked up at him and wanted nothing more than to pleasure herself with the old man's large rod. "I love it," she purred, "I love it!" Her body was on fire and shook in anticipation.

Phil continued to alternately rub and slap her face with his prick while Fred sat in his office, staring at the screen with a defeated look on his face. It was painfully clear this wasn't the first time this was happening. Feeling sick to his stomach, he remembered how Katie had brought up the idea of Phil living with them. How she had spent hours persuading him. It all made sense now.

Fred's heart dropped in his chest as he watched his wife, whom he had always considered his respected soul mate turn into a cock-crazy whore. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that there was something strangely, terribly arousing about all of this but he was in not in the state of analyzing his emotions. "Tell me that you're my lover and then maybe I'll fuck your tight pussy," he heard the old man moan as Phil slapped Katie's beautiful freckled face with his cock.

"Just fuck me, Phil!" the kneeling mother panted, her body shaking as she jabbed two fingers into her cunt.

"You are my lover, aren't you, Freckles?" Phil grinned as he eyed the camera on the laptop.

"Yessssssss," Katie hissed, extending her tongue as her mouth went forward to lick his dripping cock but the fat man pulled it back. She looked up into Phil's eyes and moaned, "Yes, I'm your lover!" She reached around and grabbed his flabby hips as she forced her face towards his groin. She quickly engulfed his cock, gargling as her head bobbed up and down frantically.

The fat old man continued to ram his oversized prick down her throat but couldn't help but wonder if he had made the right decision. He knew that after this day, there would be no turning back. He thought back on the last few years and how he had turned the beautiful, reluctant wife and mother into his personal sex-slave. Sometimes he found it hard to believe that the most beautiful woman he had ever met had also turned out to be the most sluttiest. Yet he now knew that, even with his physical shortcomings, he had the ability to seduce a sexy woman. If it had happened once, it could happen again. The old man smiled as he thought of the possibilities that his new job presented. Surely the TV world was full of young, pretty women. Much as he enjoyed the hot wife's wanton obedience towards him, he wanted more.

He grinned as he looked down at the cock-crazed wife before staring directly at the camera, "You love my cock, don't you, Freckles?"

Katie pulled off of it as she cradled it in her hands and rested it on her thin lips, "Yessss," she hissed, "I love it!"

"Do you love it more than Fred's?" the old man inquired.

The hot wife cringed. "Phil! Stop it!" she huffed as she kissed and sucked at his engorged head.

"Come on Freckles, I know you do," the obese man laughed as he grabbed his cock and held it up and stroked it. Katie sat back on her haunches and looked up at him. The fat man held it out and traced her thin lips with the tip of his dripping hard muscle, "Come on, say it!"

"I do. I love it. You have the most amazing cock I've ever seen," Katie moaned and smiled up at him with her perfect white teeth, "Are you happy now?" She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to rest on her bottom lip as though inviting the fat man to fuck her mouth.

"Good girl!" Phil moved forward and pressed his cock into her wet mouth. He slowly fucked it in and out for a few minutes. Finally he pulled it from her wet mouth with a loud pop.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?" the old man snickered.

Katie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "Yesssss!" She cried eagerly as she stood up and hopped onto the bed, spreading her legs as she faced the desk, involuntarily exposing her inflamed pussy to her husband in the process.

Phil kneeled down but twisted his obese body off to the side so that Fred could watch what he was going to do to his wife.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssss, Phil!" Katie moaned as his tongue lapped at her wet sex opening.

Phil swiped his tongue across her moist pussy lips and the hot wife moaned louder as she reached down and pulled the old man's bald head to her fuck slit.

"Make me cum! Make me cum again!" she cried.

The old man moved his hand up to her cunt and slid his fingers deep into the wet and willing wife. He sucked and spat on her pussy. His teeth bit at her clit. His thumb slid under her ass between the mattress and slowly applied pressure to her sphincter.

The hot wife responded by raising her tight body, "Ohhh, fuck yesssss, Phil!" she hollered, "Fuck yessss."

The old man licked and lapped faster. His tongue was spreading large quantities of saliva between the sexy wife's thighs. Katie's breathing increased as she moved her hands up to her breasts. She gripped each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and pulled them harshly. It was merely a matter of seconds before she found herself cumming again.

"Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh Phil!" she repeated. Her body squirmed across the bed. Her hands twisted her swollen breasts as her breaths grew quicker. "Oh my God!" Katie squeeled as her body shook in orgasmic bliss, "Ooohhhhhhhh!" Her pelvis thrusted up and down at Phil's fat face.

Slowly the ugly man pulled his face away and moved his body off the side, giving Fred the chance of witnessed his wife's convulsing cunt with the old man's fat fingers deeply inside her. His thumb was stuck up her ass. Phil's face was dripping with Katie's secretions and his own saliva.

The hot wife looked down at her lover, "I want your cock inside of me!" She panted with determination.

Fred watched as Katie moved her body and spread her legs apart as high and wide as possible, waiting for Phil's hard cock. She reached down and used her fingers to open her wet cunt lips.

"Fuck me, Phil!" she cooed as she licked her lips, "Fuck me with your beautiful cock!"

"I like the way you say that!" the obese pervert said as he leaned down and kissed the married mother. Katie moaned softly as her tongue shot in and out of his mouth.

Dorman was thrilled by the thought that her husband was getting a good view of the action as their kiss became more passionate. He only hoped that Fred hadn't turned off the computer.

Back in his office, Katie's husband stared at his computer screen. It was painfully obvious how much Katie wanted Phil's cock inside her and it was also obvious that this wasn't the first time she was about to get fucked by him. His face pressed closer to the screen. His hands shook and he felt his cock throbbing in his pants. He felt the wetness of his own precum that flooded his boxer/briefs. He swallowed hard as he knew he was about to watch his lovely wife get fucked by the fat old man, who he had poked fun at for years.

Phil moved his flabby body and positioned himself between Katie's spread legs, holding his engorged cock in his right hand as he pressed the fat head against her pussy lips. He rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, smearing her juices onto it.

"Go slow and let me feel all of it," Katie moaned into the fat man's ear.

Fred's hands shook and his eyes watered. He was afraid to blink, not wanting to miss anything. The loving husband knew that Phil's cock was going to split her pussy farther and deeper than his cock ever could.

Katie pulled her thighs even higher and wider to allow the perverted geezer full access to her tight cunt. With his first slow push, Phil moved off to the side as he slid his cockhead into Katie. His obese gut lay on the sexy mother's hard stomach. Fred gasped in amazement as he watched his wife's pussy lips spread, opening enough to allow the head of the old man's shaft to enter her.

Phil held it there so that just his cockhead was penetrating Katie's fuck hole and he bucked his hips just a little back and forth relaxing her opening to his width. Fred watched in awe as his wife's sex hole was being pushed back and forth, clutching at the barely moving length of Dorman's shaft.

Katie's hands were reaching around his fat body trying to pull him into her. "Fuck me Phil!" she moaned hysterically, "Put it in me!"

Then, with a slight pull out, he pushed in a little more. Fred heard a deep moan escape from Katie's lips. The sexy wife held her slim ankles up in the air as she spread herself for the obese old man. When she felt that he wasn't moving fast enough, she released them, trying to wrap her legs around Phil's huge body. Her hands raked around his flabby ass. Putting her hands on his fat cheeks, she pulled him deeper with every thrust. The only thing Fred could see was the mammoth of a man on top of his thin wife as her legs wrapped around his body.

Phil had about half of his prick inside her when he groaned, "Slow enough for you? Do you want more, Freckles?"

"Ohhh God! Oohhhhhhhhhh God!" she growled, "Yessssss!"

The old man turned his head towards the laptop, "You love the way I fuck you, don't you?"

"Yessssssss!" the brunette beauty cried, her hands frantically pulling at his body, urging him to go deeper.

After several more back and forth strokes Phil had finally managed to get his huge cock into her and the hot mother's pussy lips clutched him tightly.

"Fuck me!" Katie panted as she thrusted her hips up to meet Phil's down strokes, "Come on! Fuck me like you do!"

Phil grinned evilly as he slammed his body against hers. Katie's delicate moans were intermixed with his heavy breathing as he held his weight off of her and kept up his hip movement as he thrust his cock in and out of the sexy wife.

Suddenly and with a speed that defied his age and weight, the old man changed pace, slamming into the convulsing woman beneath him, letting her feel the full length of his cock. His dangling balls slapped her ass. Each thrust was harder than the last.

Katie let go a series of high pitched squeals with every thrust, "Ooooooh! Fuck yes! Fuck me Phil! Fuck me!"

His cock assaulted her stretched pussy. The old man held his weight on his knees as he slammed his huge cock down into her cunt. The slapping sounds of their flesh were loud but not loud enough to overcome the moans of ecstasy that the married woman was emitting.

Fred felt his cum boiling in his balls as he watched the ugly old man fucked his wife. Dorman finally slowed down, breathing heavily.

Katie reached out and pushed his chest. "Lay on the bed! It's my turn!"

Phil slowly pulled his cock out of the oversexed wife, giving Fred a good view of her overstretched pussy. It gaped open, red and swollen. The old man rolled over onto his back and moved into the middle of the bed right in front of the laptop. The frustrated husband swallowed hard as he watched his wife straddle the obese body of their old houseguest.

The fat old man sat up on his elbows as his mammoth prick stuck straight up, still dripping from Katie's juices.

"Do it reverse cowgirl!" he commanded. "That way you can watch yourself in the mirror!" he said, pointing his pudgy finger towards the laptop.

Katie smirked as she turned and faced the mirror on the wall. It hung just above the desk. Fred watched as she reached between her legs and lined up Phil's swollen cock head with her used cunt, slowly pressing it back into her. As her pussy had already been stretched by the fat prick, she had no trouble settling down onto it again. With only three strokes she was sitting on him, his balls nestling up against her groin.

Fred watched his wife ride up and down on Phil's length, sometimes stopping at the bottom to just rock back and forth. He saw the look of ecstasy on her face and his heart sank as he knew that the old man's shaft was reaching places inside her that his own cock never could.

"What do you say, Freckles?" Phil moaned, his flabby fingers wrapping themselves around her slim waist as he lifted and slammed her up and down on his thick hard cock, "What do you tell your Daddy?"

The hot wife stared at Phil's ugly reflection in the mirror. As much as his looks repulsed her, the way he treated her turned her on beyond belief.

"I love your cock, Daddy," she whispered, lewdly running her tongue over her lips, "I love your fucking cock!"

For ten minutes, Katie rocked up and down and back and forth on the fat brute of a man. Phil reached around and pawed at her chest, pinching and pulling her nipples. Then his hands disappeared behind her and Fred felt sure that the old pervert was playing with his wife's gorgeous ass. Dorman licked his thumb as Fred saw Katie jump forward slightly. His sexy wife closed her eyes, rocking back and forth rhythmically as she moaned loudly.

"Where's my thumb? Where's my thumb, Freckles? Tell me!" Phil demanded, grinning.

"My...my ass," Katie groaned, "It's in my ass."

"Do you like it there?" Phil asked giddily.

"Yessssssss," she cried, pushing back as the old man pressed his thumb deeper past her sphincter. Katie's breaths grew shallow, her moans grew louder. The hard bodied wife fucked Phil's cock into her cunt while he thumb fucked her ass. She gyrated her slender hips on his obese frame. Her breaths quickened and her body convulsed as she started to cum again.

"Oooooohhhhhh! Oooohhhhhhh!" she screamed as her bottom lip quivering. Her pelvis rocked back and forth violently as her hands rubbed up and down on her body. Her eyes were tightly shut as she moaned with every gyration of her hips. "Fuckkkk yesss! Fuckkkkkkk!" Phil's cock was firmly planted deep in her trembling pussy. Slowly she slowed and opened her eyes and slowly rocked back and forth. Her body had never felt so alive, glistening with sweat, her chest heaving with exertion as she finally raised herself up and collapsed onto the bed next to her fat lover.

Phil glanced over at her naked body as he gently brushed a strand of brown hair off her face, "You're not finished, are you?" he asked her with a chuckle in his voice.

"No!" the hot wife whispered mischievously as she tried to catch her breath, "and neither are you!"

In his office, half way across the country, Fred Jackson watched his old ex-neighbor idly stroke his gigantic prick. "Hand me those pillows!" he heard him growl. The shocked husband leaned closer to the screen as his beautiful wife tossed the obese man all three pillows. He stacked them up in the middle of the king sized bed. Katie didn't need to be told what to do as she laid across them, her ass sticking up.

"Turn around!" Dorman commanded, "I want to watch you in the mirror."

Katie smirked as she spun around in the bed. Her gorgeous freckled face was only a few feet from the laptop as she wiggled her sexy ass until her body sank onto the pillows. Her hips pointed up as the fat man crawled onto the bed, making the springs creak. A strand of drool ran from the corner of his crooked mouth as he took in the sight of Katie's long, toned legs, her bright red ass cheeks and exposed, glistening pussy, begging to be taken.

"Go on!" the hot wife whispered encouragingly, looking over her shoulder, "Fuck me as hard as you want!" Her body quivered. Looking up into the mirror, she saw Phil's ugly face as she felt him place his oversized cock in her ass crack, "Pl...Please fuck my pussy," she stammered barely getting the words out.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers