My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers

"Is this what you wanted?" Fred heard the fat man holler, "Is this why you wanted me to accompany you?"

"Ohhhhh Phil! Oh God!" sobbed Katie.

"This is all you ever wanted, isn't it? Getting fucked in the ass like a 50 dollar hooker!" the old man barked at the sexy wife.

Instead of an answer, the tormented wife let out a deafening, guttural scream that sounded more animal than human.

"Tell me, is this what you've been dreaming of the last few days?" the old man growled breathlessly.

"Fuck yeah!" Katie cried, tears streaming down her beautiful face, "Oh God! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh God!"

As Fred's face contorted in a unique mixture of shock and arousal while he watched the spectacular scene unfold before his eyes, his pelvis convulsed and his balls contracted, his stiff cock ready to burst. Without having even touched himself, the loving husband was close to cumming. He could see everything clearly. His wife, up on the bed on all fours, her ass raised high, propped up by the pillows. Her back arched and her head snapped back as Phil pulled her long brown hair. Her beautiful eyes glazed over and her perfect lips wide open, emitting high pitched screams at a devastating volume while the ugly brute of a man behind her was violently reaming her poor asshole.

"Oooooh, Phil! That's it! Fuck me hard!" Katie cried, "Treat me like a whore!"

"I sure will!" Dorman panted, his voice straining, "I guess you never got fucked by a real man's cock until you met me, am I right?"

"G-God, no," the hot wife moaned in lust.

"Is my cock better than your husband's? the ugly man hollered.

"Yessssss!" the hot mother hissed as her legs started shaking uncontrollably. Katie felt the corner of her mouth contorting. She knew that there was nothing on earth that could prevent that earthquake of a climax she was about to experience as she felt the delicious rush to orgasm.

"Wouldn't you rather take your husband's cock up your ass than mine?" as Phil raised an eyebrow.

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh! the sexy wife cried, amidst the sensation of the old pervert's brutal thrusts.

"Say it!" he shouted.

"Stop it Phil!! Just fuck me!" Katie coughed as she was so close to cumming.

"Whose cock do you want to get fucked by?" Phil bellowed, his face beet red as his sweat ran in streams from his bald head.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck!" Katie hissed as her body started shaking, "Yours!...I want your cock!" the tormented beauty screamed as the admission sent her over the top again. Her naked body racked with spasms. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!" she cried, her hands clawing at the bedspread, "I'm cum...I'm cumming. Ohhhhh Shit! I'm cumming!" Ohhhh, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

The old man didn't have to be told twice as he kept pounding into the horny wife's asshole with a devastating speed and force. He could feel her pussy squirting copious amounts of juices beneath him, coating his balls and soaking the pillows.

Despite the thousands of porn videos he had watched in his life, Fred had never witnessed anything so intense. So real. So arousing. Watching his own wife get fucked silly by the largest cock he had ever seen was more than he could handle. His mouth wide open and his lips quivering, he watched the ugly fat man get Katie off for the umpteenth time that afternoon, his cock buried deep in her ass. But unlike many of the female porn stars he had watched over the years, Fred knew that his wife wasn't faking. He could see the uninhibited lust in her eyes, hear her passionate cries as she lifted her hips, allowing the fat man to assault her tight butthole more vigorously.

For the next few minutes, the perverted neighbor fucked Katie with even more vigor. Grabbing her tiny waist, he kept hammering into her tight ass as if he wanted to kill her. His large obese belly jiggled and propped up over the sexy wife's back as his oversized cock screwed in and out of her well-reamed asshole.

Katie had closed her eyes and was now experiencing the longest orgasm of her life. Her body shook and quivered with every thrust. The merciless pounding she was taking from her lover seemed to keep her in a constant state of orgasmic bliss. Trying to get her thoughts together through the clouds of ecstasy, she wondered what it would look like to an innocent bystander - the former Mrs. America being ass-fucked doggie-style by an ugly, obese man. Little did she know that her actions were actually being watched. Though unfortunately not by a stranger.

Fred looked on in perverted horror as the old man finally slowed down, his crooked mouth wide open as he gasped for air. Never would he have deemed it possible that this fat, obese geezer, well into his sixties, would be able to last this long after fucking his wife for what seemed like ages at a devastating speed and force. And from he what he could tell, he still hadn't cum yet.

"Push your ass back!" Dorman demanded breathlessly, "Fuck yourself on my cock!"

Slowly Katie popped herself up on her elbows as she began to slowly thrust her ass back onto the giant prick. Though she felt totally exhausted by her multiple orgasms, the sexy mother was determined to do anything she could to satisfy her perverted lover.

Over and over again the beautiful wife moved forward until just the fat head was lodged inside her, then slowly pushed back, experiencing the mind-blowing sensation of having 10 inches of bloated, veiny flesh shoved into her butt.

"There you go!" Phil laughed, as he watched her luscious, shiny ass swallow and release his fat prick over and over again, "You love that, don't you? Love it more than anything!"

"Ohhhh fuck, yes!" moaned Katie as she gradually picked up speed, "I love it! I...I love being ass fucked like a whore!" Somewhere in the back of her mind, the hot wife realized in shock that she hadn't even made that last statement to appease the old man. In her sex-crazed condition, it really was the best feeling in the world.

Much as he enjoyed letting his freckled girlfriend do the work, Phil decided it was time to take control again. Grabbing ahold of her hair, he jerked Katie's head back, twisting her face towards his as he leaned over her back. His fat tongue licked her lips as Katie closed her eyes, moaning as they kissed wet and passionately before the fat brute started to mercilessly fuck her ass again. The hot mother fell forward, not knowing how much more stimulation her tormented body could take. Already, she felt herself on the verge of another devastating climax.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy!" she cried, now totally inhibited, "Fuck the shit out of my ass! Ohhhhhhhh fuck me!"

What followed were another two minutes of relentless, brutal ass-fucking. So violent that it made Fred worry that the old pervert may seriously injure his wife. All the while, Katie continued to yell obscenities at her lover, begging him to show no mercy with her as he pounded into her sweat-covered body.

"Aren't you glad you found yourself a boyfriend with a big dick?" Dorman moaned as he gradually felt his own orgasm approach, "What on earth will you do without me? You'll probably be on the prowl every night like a cat in heat, looking for big cocks to fuck and suck!" His fingers closed around her neck, choking her. "Nnnngggghhh, Aaaarrrrgh!" he grunted, his face distorting as a strand of saliva dripped from his nasty mouth onto Katie's glistening backside.

"I think I am going to cum, Freckles!" he panted, gritting his teeth as he picked up speed again, "Tell me how much you want it!"

"Oh God, yes! Please cum for me!" Katie chanted, out of her mind with lust , "Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuck, yessssss! Cum for me! Please, Daddy! Give it to me!"

The hot wife knew only too well that the feeling of her old lover shooting his semen deep inside her would inevitable trigger off another gigantic orgasm. Katie clutched at the bed sheets, wondering if her oversensitive body would even last that long.

Phil kept mercilessly hammering into her ass as he pulled Katie's long brown hair again, forcing her to watch herself in the mirror. "Look at yourself, you pathetic whore!" he snarled, "Little Mrs. Jackson getting the ass-fucking of her life." Rage filled his mind as he hammered his swollen shaft in and out of her tight butt.

The combination of Phil's crude remarks and the sensational fullness and friction she was experiencing deep inside her, caused Katie's body to once again lose the fight. Her loins started shivering uncontrollably, as the old man kept pounding into her without mercy, bringing her to yet another delightful climax.

"Oohhhhhhhh shitttt! Phil! What are you doing to me?" the beautiful mother sobbed, clawing at the sheets as her eyes glazed over "Ohhhhhh fuck!".

Dorman slowed down as he felt Katie's body shaking with orgasmic spasms. Large beads of sweat were dripping off his hideous body. Gripping her hips, he pushed forward one last time, burying himself inside her to the hilt. He could feel her hot shithole squeezing his bloated shaft, coaxing it to spill its hot load. The fat man's muscles began to tense up and it took a tremendous amount of self-control to suppress his own climax. Katie had fully expected him to fill her ass. Instead, she felt him slowly pull his fat prick out of her tight brown hole. The old man had one last obscene act to perform on the beautiful wife and he wanted to make sure that her husband got a good look.

Katie remained on all fours, too tired to move. The hot wife was utterly spent. Her head was still buried in the mattress, her glistening naked body covered in their combined sweat. Never had she been treated so roughly before and yet she had loved every second. Feeling the coolness of the air condition on her wide open shithole, she could only imagine the sight she presented.

Phil looked down at the sexy mother's abused, gaping ass and admired the way she still remained on all fours, waiting for his next order. She didn't have to wait long.

"Get on the floor, Freckles!" the old man growled, his face red with exertion.

Katie slowly turned her head, wiping the tears from her pretty face as she stared up at her fat lover, then down at his iron-hard cock. Slowly she slid off the bed, obediently kneeling down on the floor, her naked body still shaking. After the ecstatic screams that had been audible only moments ago, the only sound that could be heard now apart from heavy breathing was the silent humming of the laptop on the desk.

Dorman slowly climbed off the king-sized bed and stood in front of the kneeling wife. His glistening, swollen dick now hovered directly in front of Katie's beautiful face.

"Damn, look at that!" he exclaimed, grimacing as he peered down over his huge gut "You got my cock all filthy, you dirty slut!"

Katie looked up at him sheepishly, her eyes misty. Her multiple orgasms had left her in a dream-like state, though still incredibly horny. The old man's huge, bulging prick looked as gorgeous as ever yet the pungent smell quickly reminded her of what it was smeared with.

"I want you to clean it, you hear me? Clean your shit off my cock with your fucking mouth, you skanky whore!" Phil ordered, casting a quick side glance at the laptop.

Back in his office, Fred held his breath. He had watched his wife perform things he thought he would never see her do, not even in his wildest dreams. But this was something else. So dirty. So disgusting. Surely she would never...

Katie nodded obediently. She brushed her matted hair off her face before placing her hands on her thighs and opening her mouth as Phil stepped up and slowly slid his fetid cock down her throat. Her tongue started lapping at the monstrous shaft as she noisily slobbered all over the hard, filth-covered flesh without hesitation. So willing was she to serve this man that the thought of where his cock had been buried just moments ago didn't seem to bother her at all. If anything, it seemed to add to her excitement.

Just as Dorman placed his hand on her head, guiding his prick in and out of her warm wet mouth, the hotel telephone rang.

The fat man stopped humping Katie's face as he stared at the camera. He felt sure that it was Fred. A devilish grin appeared on his fat face.

"Let me get that!" he said, pulling his cock out of the hot wife's lips as he moved towards the desk. Katie crawled after him as he reached for the receiver.

"Let it ring!" she panted, grabbing his stiff cock as she engulfed it with her tiny hand, "they'll call back, whoever it is!" Dorman paused as he looked at the laptop then back down as Katie started to suck on his oversized cock again. She desperately wanted to make him cum, wanted to feel him shoot his thick sperm all over her. Unsure of what to do, the old man hesitated for a moment, but picked up the receiver.

"Hello?" he grunted, feeling Katie's tongue licking up and down his shaft.

"Sir, this is the reception," a voice on the other end of the line said, "I'm afraid other guests have complained about the noise. We've had reports of a woman screaming. Is everything okay?"

"What? Yeah, yeah, sure. I'll take care of that. No problem," Phil grumbled, as Katie looked up at him, slobbering all over his prick. She didn't even care who he talking to. All that she wanted was to coax a huge, creamy load from his beautiful cock.

"Sir, we would appreciate if you kept the noise level down," the receptionist continued "Oh, and Mrs. Jackson had a call from her husband."

"I'll let her know. Thank you!" the fat man coughed, grinning as he hung up the phone and forced his rock-hard cock deeper into the married woman's mouth.

Fred absent-mindedly ran his hand up and down his wet crotch as he watched his beautiful wife enthusiastically suck on his ex-neighbor's dirty schlong. The sudden ring of his buzzer snapped him back into reality as his secretary's voice resonated from the small speaker, "Mr. Jackson, it's twenty past five. The board is growing impatient."

Fred's hands shook as he pressed the button on the desk phone, "J...Just a few more minutes, Janet!" he stuttered, his voice trailing off. In morbid fascination he stared at the screen again as Phil grabbed his wife's head as Katie looked up at him, tears welling in her eyes. The obese neighbor looked down at the brunette beauty.

"The desk wanted you to know that Fred called," he laughed as he pulled his dick from her mouth and slapped her face with the massive muscle, forcing it balls deep into her mouth again. Katie tried to rise from the floor to help accept it further down her throat but Phil held her down.

"You better get it nice and clean!" the obese man growled, "Does it taste good? You love it, don't you? You love sucking my cock after it's been up your ass!"

Katie, her face stuffed with more man-meat than she could handle, was not in a position to reply but she knew that what he said was true. She loved to suck cock and the taste and smell of her own ass only added to her arousal.

Phil looked down in glowing approval as his married girlfriend started to fuck him with her mouth. Taking his hands off the back of her head, he started to play with her tits, roughly pinching her stiff nipples, causing her to groan with desire. She had not stopped looking up at the fat geezer, her beautiful hazel eyes seeking his, expressing a total submission to this hideous man. A dutiful slut looking up at her master, while he continued to viciously fuck her face for the next few minutes.

Dorman had slightly moved to the side. Fred now had his view of Katie partially obstructed by the fat man and was treated to the unpleasant sight of his ex-neighbor's flabby buttocks being thrust into his wife's gorgeous face. Yet he could still hear the unmistakable sounds of her gagging and moaning around the giant cock.

It was not long before Katie's wet mouth was having its desired effect on the old man. He placed his hands on her head and started to violently rock her head back and forth as he approached a glorious orgasm. Katie in turn, continued to look up at him submissively. The vigorous throat fucking was making her eyes water and her pretty face was streamed with tears. Phil had closed his puffy eyes, the lips of his crooked mouth half open, showing his yellow teeth.

"Aaaaarghhhhh, Fuck!" he cried, "Keep going! That's it! Fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum!"

He opened his bloodshot eyes and peered down. He watched his cock sliding in and out of Katie's mouth, enjoying the wanton look in her eyes as he listened to her moans. He knew this was most certainly the last time he would be fucking her and he wanted to savor the moment. He suddenly realized how lucky he had been. Having a beautiful, successful young woman become addicted to his cock, fulfill his every wish. He was certainly living every man's dream. As he watched the hot wife slobber, suck and moan with a look of total submission on her face, Phil once again wondered if he had made the right decision.

However those thoughts were soon to be forgotten as he felt the unmistakable signs of an enormous orgasm swell up inside him. His muscles contracted as the nerves in his old body sent shockwaves of pleasure to his brain, "Ahhhh that's it, Freckles! That's it! Suck me harder! I am going to cum right down your throat, you fucking whore!" he roared out.

The sexy wife, moaning with unabashed desire, instantly increased her efforts as she felt the hard prick grow even larger in her mouth. Her small hands wrapped around the long shaft, wildly jerking the fat fuck-stick. Feeling her pussy juices run down her thigh, Katie found that, to her utter surprise, she was on the brink of another climax herself.

Throwing his head back as he closed his eyes, Phil Dorman let out an animalistic roar as his oversized ball sack contracted. Ramming his fat hips into Katie's face one last time, he felt his boiling nut juice sweep the entire length of his cock before it shot out of the tip, filling his married girlfriend's wet mouth with volleys of spunk.

As she felt the tremendous force of the first few spurts fill her gullet, Katie was overwhelmed by an orgasm of her own.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned around the fat schlong, her body convulsing as she greedily swallowed the old man's delicious sperm.

"That's it, bitch! Swallow every last drop, you married slut!" Phil cried, his fat hips shaking.

Still cumming, he pulled his big cock from Katie's mouth, stroking it twice as long ropes of gooey cum continued to erupt from the tip, striking the bridge of the sexy beauty's nose, flying all across her face and into her wide open mouth.

Katie remained on her knees, her legs shaking in aftermath, her lips wide open as she happily received her ex-neighbor's thick sperm as it covered her face in quantities her husband had never been able to produce.

Time seemed to slow for Fred and he couldn't take it anymore. He had just watched his wife cum just from sucking off the ugly brute, now here she was, getting her face covered with an unreal amount of fuck-juice as the old bastard spewed his life-giving sperm all over her beautiful face. It looked like slow motion as stream after stream of hot sticky cum shot out of the huge dick across his wife's face. Turning and twisting in his chair, Fred suddenly felt his own cock and balls contracting several times, emitting their creamy contents into his pants. "Fuck!" he cried, shaking as he pressed his hand down on his crotch, "Oh Fuck!"

Fred breathed heavily, burying his head in his hands. As his arousal slowly ebbed, the feelings of pain and anger returned. He looked down at his expensive Armani suit, now totally soiled, then back at the screen.

Unlike himself, Phil did not have to bother with contaminated clothes as he was in the privileged position of spraying his cum on his wife's perfect face and Katie did everything to make sure that he would not suffer the indignity of having any sperm on himself or his apparel, making sure no drop was lost as she happily accepted his salty gift to her.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers