My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers

The camera caught every angle of her beautiful face as she smiled and waved, showing her immaculate white teeth. The sexy mother was wearing a very short and very sexy black dress, showing off her gorgeous legs. Even the judges complemented her on her ravishing looks, telling Mark how lucky he was to be dancing with her.

No one would ever have guessed that earlier she had allowed her obese ex-neighbor to fill every one of her holes with his huge cock before letting him shower her gorgeous body with cum and piss.

For the last few hours, Katie had been calling home tirelessly, texting, e-mailing, telling Fred that she loved him and that he should call her back. There never came an answer.

As their song began, the sexy wife immediately lost her count and made numerous missteps, even falling to the floor twice during a few simple choreographed moves. Her legs felt like jelly, her ass still stung and her thoughts were all over the place after the relentless pounding she had received the day before.

As the song came to an end, Katie stood in front of the judges, smiling faintly as she tried to catch her breath before, amidst a mixture of cheers and boos, she and her partner received one of the worst scores that the judges on 'Dancing with the Stars' had ever given in the history of the program.

Fred Jackson sat in his darkened living room, staring at the TV screen as he watched his wife stumble and fall all over the place. His face showed no emotion. He could not have cared less if she won or lost. Even while he watched her dance, he couldn't get the vision of Katie taking that monstrous, bulging cock in every hole of her body out of his mind. He had spent the last hours trying to come to terms with what he had witnessed and what it meant to him and his marriage.

There was no doubt in his mind that his wife was a sleazy, cheating whore. A woman who a few years ago had never even given a blowjob had gone out of her mind with depraved lust, begging an ugly fat man to fuck her in every hole possible. He was disappointed in her yet he was also disappointed in himself for becoming so turned on by watching his beautiful spouse lower herself into the gutter.

Hours later, Katie lay on top of her hotel bed, staring at the ceiling. It was way past midnight but the hot wife knew she would not fall asleep for the next few hours. For the umpteenth time, she checked her phone. There were no new messages.

The unmistakable stench of urine still lingered in the air, a constant reminder of what had occurred in this very room not too long ago. The feelings of guilt were nearly unbearable as Katie thought back to the kind of things Phil had made her do and say.

Yet, even now and knowing the irreparable damage her lustful urges had caused, the hot wife felt her pussy twitch as she recalled the fat pervert pounding her from orgasm to orgasm. It had been the best sex she had ever had.

Hating herself for her feelings, Katie rolled onto her side as she pulled up her knees, assuming a fetal position. Maybe the old man had been right. Maybe she was an insatiable slut.

A single tear rolled down her freckled cheek as Katie checked her phone again. With every hour that passed by without a sign of life from her husband, she felt more certain that her marriage was over and there was no one left to comfort her. She had very likely lost her spouse and her lover at the same time. Never before had the beautiful woman experienced a feeling of such utter loneliness. It was evidently clear that everything had changed. Life would never be the same.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,628 Followers