My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wore white underwear. His prick tented the cotton briefs, dragging the elastic out from his belly. The outline of his cock was pronounced beneath the white cotton, and his balls filled the crotch to overflowing. There was a damp patch where his cockhead was leaking, "Oooooh," she moaned in delight. Katie licked her lips and shivered.

He lapped at her tits as she pulled his head away from her now wet chest. "My turn," she softly spoke as she pushed Tommy back into his seat. She slipped off her high heeled shoes onto the floorboards.

With her hands firmly pressed against his chest so he couldn't move she raised her body until her knees rested on the driver's seat. She slowly leaned over the center console. Her face ferocious with lust. She was literally hungry for his cock meat. She bent down into his crotch and blew her hot breath onto his prick, through his cotton briefs, causing the white clad lump to throb and pulsate. She longed for this moment so often and now that it had arrived she was delaying and savoring the expectation. Her face was a mask of desire, eyes narrowed and lips parted. The pink tip of her tongue slid back and forth across her mouth.

Knowing that he wasn't going to move or jump out the car she moved her hands down to his young crotch. She ran her fingers up his prick stalk and stroked the cock knob. She cupped his balls over his shorts, lifting slightly, as if trying to judge how heavy they were and how much delicious cum they contained.

She drew away from him and she tugged his jeans further down and pulled them down. "Kick off your shoes," she instructed. Tommy wasn't going to argue as he kicked them off onto the floorboards. Katie then drew his slacks down and pulled them from his feet. He sat back in the seat in only his socks, underwear and polo.

The boy gave a moan of unbridled lust as he stared at the sexy woman's mouth. He was really going to get his cock sucked and couldn't wait. He momentarily thought she could be a cockteaser like his ex-girlfriend. That possibility caused him to tremble but Katie seemed to be as excited as he was and eager to do what she pleased.

Tommy stretched out in the passenger seat, his legs spread, feet on the floor with Katie kneeling over into his groin.

She was rubbed his prick again, through his shorts and then slipped her fingers under the elastic band of his shorts and pulled them down slowly until his throbbing cock was exposed. She gasped as he was completely hairless. His bare skin looked so sexy as opposed to the hairiness of Phil or her husband. Katie looked up at the young boy, "You shave?"

He swallowed hard, "I thought.." Tommy was having a hard time talking with the sexy woman looking up at him as his cock throbbed next to her perfect freckled face, "I thought it makes it look bigger."

Katie's eyes widened and she smiled widely at him. She tucked his underwear under his swollen nut sack so that his whole vibrant cock was bared. She gazed at his prick with fascination.

His cock towered up from his loins, the stalk was smooth and the knob flaring a perfect mushroom headed cock as hard as an iron bar and as hot as molten steel. It wasn't huge by any means but was perfect in every way. The tip was already slippery with silvery cum.

"Oh my God!" she gasped without even touching him. She looked up into the young man's eyes as he trembled with excitement, "My mouth is salivating." Katie boasted.

She slowly reached out and cupped his bloated smooth balls in her hand. She squeezed gently, moving his hard nuts around inside the smooth sack. Her other hand folded around the root of his prick and stroked it up and down, moving just an inch or so at the base of his thick stalk.

He jerked his ass up and drove his prick into her fist. His cockhead was glowing like a purple light bulb. Precum drooled from his pisshole and trickled down his cock shaft. The liquid was as thick and sluggish as clear syrup.

Katie cupped his balls in the palm of her left hand. Her wedding ring slightly scraping the smooth sack of his balls, jiggling them up and down as she was fascinated by the smoothness. "Soooo sexy," she cooed.

She folded her right hand around his cock, holding it at the root. It loomed up from her small fist like a small piece of iron.

"You have a very beautiful young cock," she purred, giving him a kittenish look. She drew her fist up his prick very slowly, holding him lightly so that his prick just brushed through her skimming palm and encircling fingers. She skimmed again, her palm sliding fluidly on a film of greasy sticky precum.

Then she tightened her grip and stroked him with a firmer stroke. As her fist drew up, his foreskin rolled over the slab of his cockhead, and as she jacked back down toward his balls.

She was pumping him steadily, in a rhythm that would bring him off, but moving slowly so that she hoped it would last for a while.

She pulled up and rubbed her thumb against the sensitive underside of his cockhead, working globs of preliminary goo into the meaty slab. "It's so young," Katie's breath blew on his twitching cock, "so hard!" she said as she glanced up into his blue eyes with a devilish grin.

Tommy's bottom lip quivered in anticipation, "Ohhh jeeeezzzz!"

Katie straightened up into the driver's seat as she looked around. Nobody could be seen, "Tommy, this is very important. I need you to try and last as long as you can," the hot wife begged, "and try not to cum right away."

"Okay ma'am," he panted as he shook his head, "I'll try." He gulped, "What was your name again?"

"It's Katie," she grinned.

"Okay ma'am. I mean Katie I think I can," Tommy groaned. In the potency of his youth, he often jerked off three or four times in a day; sometimes in a row. He could jack off and cum more if he didn't stop to play video games or hang out with his friends.

The hot wife stared at the young cock in her hand. It pulsated as Tommy's sweat poured from his forehead. Cold air from the vent blew on Tommy's cock as it twitched in the air. His smooth ball sack rested between his thighs as he sat next to the gorgeous woman with her fist wrapped around his cock.

Tommy's right hand gripped the armrest of his door as the sexy woman's mouth grew closer to the tip of his cock, "Ohhh jeez!' he whimpered.

Katie pressed her lips together and gently blew her warm breath on his cockhead as it jumped and twitched in the air.

Her head lowered into his lap and her tongue came out. Tommy groaned. She licked at the air just an inch or two above the head of his cock, teasing him and teasing herself, too.

She finally touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of his dick lightly. Tommy jumped in the seat and his body cramped. His cockhead was slippery with precum. She drew her tongue back and sighed, savoring the taste of his cum on her taste buds for a moment.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, "just relax Tommy." Her eyelids closed as she savored just the slight taste of the young cum that electrified her.

She leaned down into his lap and licked his cockhead with long, fluid, slurping strokes with her tongue. She worked it all around the knob, laying the bloated slab with saliva and lapping up the spunk that was sliding from the parted cleft.

Her lips pursed, she kissed the tip of his dick lightly. Then her lips parted slowly and she took his cock into her mouth with her lips compressed around it.

Tommy moaned softly. He had never felt anything as wonderful as the tight collar of her lips on his cockhead. It was something he had dreamed about, almost nightly, and his young body had never felt more alive.

Katie sucked avidly as his precum trickled onto her tongue.

The hot naughty wife was soon drooling down his cock, her saliva running onto his balls. She had just his head inside her mouth as she sucked merrily away, at first. Then she began to bob her head up and down, feeding the full length of his rock hard prick into her face. Her lips worked down almost to his balls as she moved down, then unpeeled as she sucked back up to the throbbing head.

Her tongue flashed against the underside of his shaft and knob, swirling around his prick.

Tommy stared down as he watched her lips pull. His cock vanished into her mouth, and then emerged slippery with saliva and oozing cum onto her tongue.

She pulled her lips away. His head popped from her mouth like a cork from a bottle.

Tommy stared at her dumbly, terrified that she had had enough, that she was finished. The sexy woman glanced up into his eyes and grinned and knew she wasn't even close to being finished with him.

She turned her head and licked his balls, her nimble tongue gliding over and under the swollen hairless cum filled scrotum, and then she ran her tongue up his shaft from root to knob with long fluid slurps. Temporarily abandoned, his cockhead was flaring and smoking and foaming with juice.

Katie fitted her lips to the underside of his cock shaft and ran them up and down as if she were playing a flute. The hot wife's pussy quivered as she played with the young man's cock. She wanted him. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted to be his first more than anything she has ever wanted.

"Tommy," Katie purred as she glanced up, "I wan.."

His young body suddenly felt like it would explode. He squeezed his muscles tightly but blurted out, "I can't hold it much longer!" Tommy wailed.

The sexy mother suddenly felt disappointed that he was unable to control himself but was excited about her creamy reward. She put his cock back into her hot mouth and bobbed her head in his lap. Katie pulled her lips from his shaft and turned her head to look into his eyes and begged, "Fill my mouth with your hot cum, Tommy!" The hot wife gasped as she had hiked her dress up so her bare ass could be seen by anyone who passed by. She tucked her knees further on the driver's seat as she bent down into Tommy's lap. Her one hand rubbed her tight ass almost daring herself to start fingering herself while he emptied his balls into her mouth but she didn't want to be distracted by what was happening.

She slipped his young cockhead into her mouth again and sucked avidly while her head bobbed up and down. She ran his cock far back into her throat, his head lodged in her gullet so that she gasped for air. Then she drew her tight lips up to the crown, sucking every inch as she went.

She pulled off his hard iron cock and spoke to it, "Cum! Cum for me!" she purred, "I want to taste it!"

Tommy cried, "Ohhhhh jeez! Ohhhhhh jeez!" He lifted his waist instinctively as he fucked her freckled face as it went steadily up and down on his dick.

Then he was at the crest. His balls erupted, "Ohhhhhhhh!" His right hand gripped the arm rest of the door tightly and his left hand fell onto the sexy woman's back as she lay across his lap. His eyes fluttered as he looked at the body of the sexy woman that lay over from her drivers chair as her hand rubbed her naked ass with her skirt hiked up above her waist.

Katie felt his cock shaft swell, and then her mouth was suddenly filled with hot sticky cum. She gasped and gulped his cum down, taking his cockhead back into her throat as he spilled a second hot spurt of jism, then a third. Her head kept going up and down, never missing a stroke, as she gulped his spunk down voraciously and kept sucking for more. It was so creamy. It was so tasty.

In the potency of his youth, Tommy poured a flood of hot sticky semen into Katie's wet mouth. It seemed as if she were swallowing gallons. It hit the back of her throat as if squirted from a high pressure hose. Slippery streams of cum poured into her mouth. He whitewashed her tonsils and the roof of her mouth. Cum overflowed her sucking lips and bubbled out as her head rose up his prick rod. Going down again, she slurped it back in, not wanting to miss a drop and swallowed every precious bit of the savory sauce from the boy's cock.

Katie continued to bob her head up and down, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned in delight. She took his shaft into her hand and stroked it harder milking it for every ounce of cum it had.

Tommy lashed his jism into her mouth with explosion after explosion. As much as she was gulping, he poured such a load into her that her mouth overflowed. Cum bubbled from her lips and trickled in a thick ribbon down his stalk, then her lips slid down and gathered it up again.

Her cheeks hollowed in. She pulled on him with her lips and her tongue flashed back and forth. His cockhead still poured cum out, but under less pressure now, laying the oil onto her tongue in a steady trickle.

She sucked ravenously, milking every drop of jism from his cock and swallowing it joyfully.

At last he was finished as he leaned his head back against the headrest and slowly broke his grasp from the arm rest. He had jacked off constantly for the past few years and it never felt like this.

Katie continued to suck on his hard cock that softened only slightly in her mouth. She then used her skillful tongue to gather up a few stray drops that had run down his shaft and onto his balls.

She sat up, smiling with creamy lips, looking happy and contented. Her hands still wrapped around his cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she whimpered. "I love to drink cum Tommy." She carefully licked her lips and reveled in the taste of the young boy, "You were scrumptious!"

She tightened her grip and pulled her fist up as if she were coaxing the last spurt from a toothpaste tube. A milky glob appeared in his pisshole; the last of his cum. She sank back down to his cock and rubbed the last bit on her freckled cheek and across her lips.

When she released him, his cock swayed up and down and finally flopped onto his stomach. His prick knob dripped and glistened from Katie's saliva.

He looked at the hard bodied woman as her wet freckled face stared at him with a sense of accomplishment, "Ohhhh Jeez ma'am!" he gasped. "You're right," he said as he caught his breath, "You are really good at that." He stared at her naked torso. Her nipples still stuck out about an inch away from the tips of her beautiful bosom. Her skirt pushed up above her waist as he stared down at between her thighs and saw her pussy. A small patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a straight line and he saw the very top of the woman's fuck hole.

She gazed thoughtfully at him for a moment, her tongue still gliding across her cum coated lips, "Did you like my mouth Tommy?"

Tommy shook his head and immediately wanted it again, "You can keep doing it." His eyes still hadn't left her sexy snatch as they danced around her naked body.

Katie laughed as she continued to look in the mirror at his semen that leaked across her chin, "Don't you have school?"

"I'll skip!" Tommy had never skipped a day in his life. His father had told him his intelligence was the ticket out of the slums and demanded excellence in the classroom. He took his scholarship very seriously but what had happened was a chance in a lifetime. This was way more important than school right now.

Katie grinned at the eagerness of the young man and smirked, "You need to go to school young man."

Tommy sighed deeply not wanting it to end, "You sound just like my dad." He straightened up in his seat, "You don't even have to pay me or anything ma'am."

The hot mother stared at herself in the mirror as she reveled in her depravity. She turned and smiled at him, "You tasted soooo good."

Tommy's prick had returned life after he saw the woman's folds of her pussy, despite his incredible ejaculation. He sat in the seat as his cock throbbed between his thighs for more attention. He spread them slightly as his balls bounced.

Katie looked over at his crotch and her mouth dropped as she stared his throbbing member and then looked back to his blue eyes. Her eyes diverted back to his cock and she pointed her bony index finger towards him, "You're still hard?"

"Yeah," he glanced down at his own cock and squeezed his muscles causing his cock to fill with blood as it throbbed and stood straight up, "Sometimes I can jack off three or four times in a row."

Katie swallowed hard. Her mouth trembled as she reached over and wrapped her fingers around his young hard cock again. Her heart skipped a beat as she squeezed. He was already hard as iron. She felt her pussy quiver. She was so wet with her juices that it dripped out of her pussy and onto her driver's seat.

If possible, Tommy's cock felt even harder. Her body felt flushed. Never in her dreams did she expect that he would be hard again so soon. It usually took Fred hours to be ready again. Her stomach boiled the semen that was inside of it. She slowly stroked it up and down the cock head flaring with each stroke.

Tommy slowly moved his hips up against her down stroke as he fucked the woman's tight clenched fist. Katie stared at the hard cock and without even thinking about the words as they passed through her lips, "Did.." She swallowed her built up saliva and cum, "Did you want to have sex?"

His jaw dropped. His young cock swelled in Katie's hand, "Sex? Jeez! Yeah I would!" Tommy's voice shook with excitement, "Really? Are you serious?"

Katie paused as she stared at the young boy's hard cock in her hands as though she pondered the consequences of what she was considering. She tiled her head towards the back of the SUV, "Why don't we go in the back. It will be more comfortable."

Tommy quickly nodded and hopped out of the SUV. Wearing only his socks and his school polo; his cock throbbed obscenely out from his skinny body as he opened the back passenger door. He looked at the sexy woman as she slowly got out of the driver's side.

Katie felt the morning sun on her naked torso with her thin skirt hiked up above her naked ass. Her bare feet dug into the gravel as she pondered for a moment if this was the right thing to do. Her mind didn't have time to even think about it as her pussy fluttered at the thought of the virgin boy sliding his hard piece of iron into her.

She opened the door and looked across at Tommy who stood on the other side. She tossed a few activity books that her children left over the seat. She stared at his cock that throbbed out towards her, "It's this lever right here," as she grabbed a small black handle on the side of the seat and folded it down. The young boy lowered the seat on his side and immediately climbed in the back. He kneeled and reached out and closed his door and looked over at the hard bodied woman.

She looked even hotter as she stood naked in the mid-morning sun. Her hair flowed past her shoulders. Her smile was electric. His cock throbbed again just watching the woman as she crawled into the back with him and shut her door. She quickly glanced out all the windows. Nobody was in sight. Every now and then she could hear a car travel across the bridge above them.

They both knelt next to each other in the back of the SUV. Kneeling belly to belly and thigh to thigh, the woman and her young lover embraced passionately. She wrapped her arms around him and he placed his around her. He pulled his head back and tried to press his lips against hers. Katie moved her head back preventing the youth from touching them, "No kissing!" For some reason she didn't feel the need or want to kiss him. In her mind kissing was too personal; this was different than with Phil as if that made it difference to her heart which idly was telling her to think about her husband Fred.

Tommy's rock hard cock pressed into her stomach, indenting her smooth flesh. Katie glanced down, seeing his cock framed by her small tits. The prick knob nudged into her stomach. It thrilled her to see how hard his prick was already, how far his cock extended up her belly, on the outside and to know that his virgin prick would soon be fucking in the same length inside of her.