My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,611 Followers

Tommy's eyes glowed with enthusiasm. He had longed to lose his virginity for ages and now he was going to. He was going to lose his virginity with this beautiful older woman. He body trembled violently.

"Do you have a condom?" Katie whispered into his ear.

"A what?" Tommy's eyes narrowed as he rubbed his hands around the woman's body. They crawled back up her torso until each hand was planted on her breasts. He squeezed and pawed at them.

"A rubber? Protection?" she leaned back and looked into his eyes.

His eyes were diverted at her breasts as his cock pressed against her stomach, "No," he sighed. Suddenly he stopped pawing and realized that he might not be losing his virginity, "Is that okay?"

"Just," as Katie took his hard cock into her hands, "Just don't cum inside of me."

Tommy grinned as his cock throbbed in her hands, "Okay ma'am."

Katie scooted away from him and hiked her skirt up higher over her ass so it rested above her hips in a wad of cloth and lay down in the back of the SUV. She reached over and grabbed his book bag and propped behind her head. As Tommy still kneeled next to her she slowly spread her toned legs wider and bent them at the knees. Her cunt rippled, the pink lips spreading out into a wide oval. Creamy pussy nectar flooded down her crotch and her clit throbbed.

He reached out and nervously rubbed her stomach. Tommy massaged her stomach and slowly traced his fingers down to the folds of her pussy. It was hot and wet on the outside and he slowly moved it up and down against the lips of her fuck hole. He slowly pushed his finger inside of the hot bodied woman.

The sexy mother reached out and wrapped her fingers around his cock that throbbed in excitement as his finger disappeared into her. She stroked it as she closed her eyes as she felt him moving his finger in and out of her sopping wet slit. Her body tingled with excitement as the virgin boy fingering her. She opened her eyes and looked into his, "Put your cock in me, Tommy," she rasped.

He leaned forward and then back as if he didn't know how to mount her. Katie sensed the young boy's indecision and had to remind herself that this would be his first time. She moved her hand off his cock and grabbed his arm. She pulled him towards her. "Just lay on top of me," she whispered.

"It's really going to happen!" he mumbled under his breath.

The boy climbed on top of her between her thighs. But stopped and leaned back and moved the flattened tire further against the side to give him a bit more room so he could extend his legs out. He stacked her children's activity books neatly off to the side. He grasped his cock by the hilt and lowered it into her crotch. He moved his prick around, and rubbed his cock tip up and down in her foaming pussy slot.

Katie felt the deep muscular contractions in her wet, moist pussy. Her shapely thighs were parted for him, inviting him to take her, "Come on Tommy," she coaxed. "Are you ready?" She smiled encouragingly.

Without ever taking her eyes from Tommy's upright stalk, Katie opened her arms as she whispered to him. "Please, Tommy I want to feel you inside of me." Her body convulsed as she waited for the boy to slip his virgin cock into her.

The boy fell forward on top of her, almost knocking the breath from her as he made frenzied humping movements against her crotch. Katie felt his firm young prick poking and rubbing against her belly, leaving wet tracks on her flesh with his leaking cock.

She whispered at him as his body moved on top of her, "Stop Tommy! Wait, you're not in me yet!" She grabbed her arms around his back and tried to slow him, "Let me help you!" At last she managed to get him calmed down as his humping subsided and he lifted his torso off of hers. She reached down between their bodies and her hand gripped the slippery penis firmly as she forced it down between the drooling folds of her cunt. She shuddered as the hard tip mashed against her pulsating clitoris than lodged in the throat of her vagina.

Tommy felt the solid, sucking grip of her wet fuck hole, "Ohhh jeeezzzz!" Katie pulled her hand free of her grip on his cock as he remained motionless with his cock at the entrance to her wet fuck hole.

Tommy hesitated, lingering over the last moments of his virginity, savoring the thrill that, whenever he chose, he could shove his cock up her slippery fuck slot. He planted his hands on the backs of the seats and lifted his torso off of her. He stared down as he watched her cunt lips part as his prick knob churned between them.

Then he slowly pushed his young virgin cock into her cunt. He slid in all the way, burying his cock to the root. He began to tremble all over the moment he felt the wonderful sensation of having his cock meat buried in her hot pussy. As much as he loved the sexy woman's mouth; her pussy felt even better as its velvety texture rubbed against his virile young cock.

He held his cock in full penetration. His cock throbbed and pulsed in her fuck hole as he felt her pussy sucking on his cock.

"Oooohhhhhhh!! Oh my God!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Tommy," Katie moaned in a thin breathless voice as his cock slipped into her to the hilt, stretching her, forcing her to accept all of him in one lovely stroke.

Her cunt worked on his cock, the muscles closing in a series of soft, clamping massages. She gazed up into his face, loving the way the excitement showed in his eyes. It excited her by the knowledge that the sturdy prick that was stuffed up her cunt had never before been in a pussy.

He finally moved back, drawing his prick out until only the cock tip remained in her cunt, then slipping his whole cock back into her cunt. He moved slowly and steadily, despite the temptation to fuck wildly as he had seen on a porno. Her cunt felt so marvelous to him that he wanted to make the fucking endure as long as he possibly could, savoring that slippery friction between them. It was so wet and hot. It was unbelievable that something would feel this good.

He pushed in all the way. His swollen prick head probed deeply up her fuck hole and his bloated balls jammed against her cunt mound. When he withdrew, his prick was dripping with cunt juice.

The boy wanted to tell her how wonderful her pussy was, but he could not think of words or phrases. He merely groaned, "Ohhhhhh jeeeezzzzz!"

His weight was on his hands and knees. His ass corkscrewed as he fucked her. He humped and bucked and she met him with equal vigor, shoving her cunt onto his cock as he thrusted, and then twisted her hips from side to side as he pulled out, so that her fuck hole rotated on his cock rod. He could hear her cunt slurp as it sucked on his prick meat.

"It feels soooo good," Tommy groaned as instinct guided him. He pulled back a little then rammed forward again, making Katie's naked thighs jerk upward with the impact.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned as she repeated the word each time he poured the prick to her. She lifted her perfect legs and wrapped them around his haunches and hooked her bare feet around his thighs. She arched her back and tossed her head from side to side. Her hair flowed over the book bag and the seats. Her body felt alive as it was being used by the youngster.

Tommy fucked her faster and harder; heaving his cock meat up her wet cunt slot. He was plowed into Katie with such energetic force that her pelvis was tilted up and down, thrown wildly about on his surging cock. The SUV rocked and back and forth as the horny boy fucked the eager older woman.

"Ooooohhh Tommy! Ohhhhh Tommy!" Katie wailed with the joy as her body convulsed and shook.

"Go slow, Tommy," she groaned as her long fingers dug into his young firm buttocks. "Don't go so fast, you'll cum too soon. Make it last!" But Katie couldn't stop him, the youthful boy groaned and slobbered over her as his cock thrusted and battered into her wet pussy. Drool dripped from his mouth and down onto her chest as he humped her sexy hard body.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss!!" Katie's strangled cry echoed around them, she squirmed and lifted, helping him work his cock in and out. She reached up and rubbed his drool into her excited tit flesh. The hard hairless root scrubbed at her clitoris as her body quivered. "Ooohhhh Tommy!! Oooohhhh Tommy!" she moaned. She bucked up against the young boy's quick and hard thrusts as her body shook, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she chanted in unison with each one of his thrusts. She couldn't believe she was going to cum already. She had been horny all night and she stopped herself from finger fucking her pussy and now she was close to her climax. She came hard as her body trembled as she frantically pushed and pulled Tommy's body in and out of her,"Ooohhhhhhh!! I'm cumming! You are making me cum!"

Her bucking, screaming climax was too much for the groaning boy; Katie felt Tommy's rigid cock swell inside of her.

His prick ballooned as he fucked in to the hilt. He felt the sexy woman's fuck tunnel contracting around his cock as he pushed it in and out of her.

"Shove it to me, Tommy," Katie gurgled. Her eyelashes fluttered. She gazed up into Tommy's blue eyes, hardly able to believe she was cumming from fucking the young virgin boy as he filled her with his virgin cock.

Tommy fucked his meat stick into her fiery pussy frantically. He was pouring his prick to her violently, gasping and grunting and panting. The lust crazed boy drooled as he fucked her.

"Don't cum in me," she cried out, "Don't cum in me!" Her body throbbed as another wave of orgasmic pleasure overtook her body. "Ohhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me Tommy!"

The youngster felt her fuck hole melt around his prick as his throbbing cock hissed up her fuck tunnel. The boy gasped,"Ohhhhhh Jeeezzzzzz!!" His cumming seemed to start so far back, so deep, more so than ever before had in his life. He slammed his prick in.

His jism hit her violently, creamy geysers erupting deep inside her pussy, frothy rivers rushing from his flaring cockhead in spurt after spurt.

Katie was lost as she felt his cock erupting, "Ohhhhhh Tommy! Tommy!" Her body rebelled against her as she came again and again as her young lover spilled his semen deep inside of her. Her ass moved from side to side and her slender belly pumped up against him. Her cunt was sucking on his cock, dragging the joy juice out of his balls. Tommy fucked into her harder, shooting more semen out as he buried his prick. Katie frantically clawed at his back as she came over and over again.

His balls seemed bottomless, his cumming endless. Each time he poured the prick into her, another spurt of hot fuck juice gushed out. Katie was wild with the bliss of it, her pussy melted again and again, creaming each time he flooded her pussy with another load.

His jism was so hot that she thought it must be blistering the insides of her fuck hole which made her cum harder and harder. She gasped for breath, "Ohhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhh Tommy!" Cum poured into her like molten lead, steaming and smoking, while her own smoldering fuck juices flooded out to blend with his cum cream.

Katie cried out in ecstasy as his cock hosed her cunt in a steaming jet. Her cunt flooded out to fill her fuck hole and the horny boy kept pouring load after load of cum into her pussy. The mingled juices overflowed, pouring from her cunt and streaming down her crotch and thighs and onto the folded down seats of her expensive SUV.

She shuddered and moaned as the slobbering boy emptied the contents of his virgin testicles into her frothing, grinding cunt. She groaned and clamped down on him, using her strong inner muscles to suck and milk at his spouting penis, drawing out every thick drop of sperm that she could.

Their loins were soaked with sticky cum, and still he kept spurting more cum into her pussy. He was churned her cunt to a creamy froth. At last, his balls were drained. He slowed and stopped humping her. Katie worked her hips a bit longer, drawing it out, working off the last spams of her own climax. Then they lay together, still linked cock to pussy.

Drained, at last, Tommy slumped on top of her.

Katie continued to rock her hips under him, working off the last of her cumming on his prick and making sure that she had milked every precious drop out of his cock and balls.

Tommy looked into her eyes, "I wasn't supposed to do that inside you was I?" His cock started to shrink and soften inside the sexy woman's cunt.

He felt she wanted more because her fuck hole was rippling and sucking on his diminishing meat, trying to get him hard again but Tommy was finished for the moment. He had cum in her mouth and in her pussy. Potent as he was, the two orgasms had drained him.

Katie wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer as he lay on her chest, "It's okay," she mumbled.

When he drew out of her, his limp prick flopped out as he knelt next to the sinful woman, "Are you pregnant now?"

"It," as she breathed deeply, "It doesn't work like that sweetie." Katie slid over and slipped her lips over his prick knob, nursing skillfully, trying to get him stiff again. Despite her efforts, his cock continued to shrink. She sighed, knowing that she was being greedy, yet unable to help herself. Her body still trembled as she panted. She didn't even want to think about the consequences of what had happened at this moment. Nothing can change that now or the way her body exploded when he shot his sticky load into her.

"I hope I did okay ma'am." Tommy panted as his chest heaved as he stared down at the woman whose mouth was again around his cock.

A dreamy smile on her lips at how polite the young boy was, "You were wonderful," she exclaimed as she pulled his cock out.

Tommy collapsed on Katie's motherly chest as she wrapped her arms around the young boy. His young chest heaved in delight as his body trembled. The sexy mother held him tenderly in her arms. Katie felt her own heartbeat slowly return to normal after her orgasm.

The young boy then spoke and the cold reality came crashing down on Katie, "Do you think I could get your phone number?" Tommy inquired as his head rested on her breasts, "This was the best day in my life!"

"I think this was enough Tommy," she moved her hands down and patted his bare ass, "You're a really cute boy!" Katie moaned, "And you were phenomenal. But I'm not giving you my number."

Katie sat up and reached into the front seat and grabbed her blouse. She kneeled in the back as she slowly put it on. Tommy only stared at her. "You need to get dressed," she smirked.

"You," pointed down between her spread legs that knelt on the back of the seats, "You're leaking."

Katie looked down at noticed a large pool of Tommy's semen had poured out of her cunt. She reached down and wiped the seat with her index finger and put it in her mouth. Her taste buds exploded as she closed her eyes. His youthful sperm was a delicacy. She opened her eyes and stared into his gorgeous blue young eyes and pulled it out with a pop, "Yummy!"

Tommy's eyes bulged and still had trouble believing what had happened. He felt as though he was dreaming. He leaned over the passenger seat and grabbed his underwear and jeans. As he leaned over; Katie smacked his tight young ass with her hand and giggled as she jumped out of the SUV and hopped back into the front seat. She tossed her heels into the back.

The young boy crawled over the passenger seat and started putting his tennis shoes back on as Katie carefully turned around and drove back to the corner bus stop where they met. She said nothing all the way there but kept glancing over at the content smile on his face.

When she drove up to the bus stop he turned his body towards the beautiful woman "Uhmmm," the young boy stuttered, "Thanks I guess?" He leaned over to kiss the sexy older woman but she again put her hands up into his chest preventing him from touching her lips.

"You better go sweetie," she smirked. He was in a daze as he opened the door and slid out, "Have a good day at school!" Katie couldn't help but look at his crotch as she swore she saw it twitching already. She shook her head in disbelief as she reached back and grabbed his backpack that her head had rested on while he fucked her. She reached across the passenger seat, "Don't forget your book bag."

"I could do this all day with you," Tommy said as his eye brow raised and hoped she agreed.

Katie smiled, "You are a really sweet kid. Maybe I'll see you around."

He took the bag from her, "I'm here every morning." He hoped the sexy woman would pull him back into the SUV but she didn't and he slowly closed the door.

Katie bit her bottom lip and voiced "Bye," towards the window as she waved. She pulled away from the curb and sped north on 7th street. She watched in the rear view mirror at the young boy who she left at the bus stop.

The sexy woman had fantasized about seducing a young boy for so long that it hardly seemed possible that she had really gone through with it. She ran her tongue across her lower lip as if to taste the proof of her sin and felt his cum draining out of her used pussy.

As she drove home she felt ashamed, embarrassed and filled with regret. She had resisted the urge the past few months and now that she had succumbed she wished that she hadn't. She felt wicked and depraved as she felt Tommy's cum pooling on her seat.

But despite all that she was feeling, she couldn't deny the fact that she had adored sucking and fucking Tommy's young virile cock and swallowing the abundant cream of his potency when he had poured it into her mouth. Even as she regretted having done it, she wondered if she would ever do again. Would she be satisfied now that she had sucked a boy's cock or would it simply make her long for young cock all the more?

She stopped for a traffic light. While she waited, she ran her fingertips up the inside of her slick thigh and then brushed them lightly over her naked steaming snatch. Her cunt was open and creamy. The moment, she touched it, it began to sizzle.

"What have I done?" she whispered to herself as she pulled her cum and pussy juice coated finger to her mouth and tasted it. Katie wasn't at all sure that she didn't feel a bit proud of her depravity.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,611 Followers