My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stared down at the dirty covered fingers as he rubbed his face and forehead. They looked to be stained from tobacco use or who knows what else. His fingernails were long with dirt and grime caked underneath them, "Well? Can I have my things now?"

"I don't have 'em," Mick mumbled, "Give me some more money and I'll help ya find them."

"I only had the two fives. I just want to go home." Katie explained.

"Hmmmmm," Mick scratched his wiry beard. He felt his cock expanding in his pants as he stared at the sexy woman, "I bet you have a real nice home don't ya? Can't help somebody down on their luck but you can live like royalty." Suddenly he reached out and grabbed the strap to Katie's purse and yanked it off her arm.

"Hey!" the sexy wife hollered as she scrambled to grab it back.

Mick pulled it closer to his chest and opened it. Katie tried to grab it back from his grasp but he reached out and shoved her against the wall as he looked inside. He spied her wallet and opened it but found nothing. "What the fuck? You don't have anythin' else?" He threw the purse at the hard bodied woman as it fell to the floor.

Katie stared at the old man until she bent down and picked it up, her panties peeking out again from underneath her dress.

Mick's eyes widened and he reached down and grabbed his cock over his pants, "Fuckin' rich whore!"

"Okay that's enough!" Katie exclaimed as she stood up and saw his hand moving up and down across his crotch. She turned and squatted down next to the old man's bag and moved it as she looked around it for her belongings.

"Hey!" Mick yelled, "That's my shit! Don't touch my things!" He grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her up. He shoved her back to the corner of the stairwell, "You don't go fuckin' with my shit!" His face grew red with anger.

"I'm not playing around," the hot wife didn't back down. She was having a horrible night and wasn't going to let some low life take her belongings. But she was backed into the corner near Mick's puddle of piss, "For the last time give me my keys and my phone!"

Mick stood there breathing heavily as the sexy woman stood in front of him. Rage exploded within his drunken body, "I'll give you your shit." The old vagrant stood in front of her as his eyes glowed with lust and rage. She was the hottest thing he had ever seen and she looked even better tonight. The man undid his belt and popped the button on his jeans. He lowered the zipper on the front of his tattered dirty jeans and lowered them. His once-white briefs came into view, stretched tightly by the club of his swollen cock. He stayed like that and allowed the pretty suburban rich woman to see his prick as it throbbed evilly in his filthy underwear.

Katie stood motionless afraid to do anything for a few seconds as Mick stared at her, "HELP!" she suddenly screamed as it echoed throughout the stairwell. She tried to scream again, "HEL.." was cut off as Mick's dirty hand came swiftly across her mouth as he moved his face closer to hers.

"Shhhhhhh!" he moaned as he gritted his teeth, "Don't yell bitch!" He grinned widely, "You like being watched don't ya whore? I see the way you looked at me and my buddies in the shelter. You like teasing us don't ya?"

The hot mother's mouth was covered by his foul hand as her eyes widened. Mick moved his hand up her tight black dress and cupped her breast. Katie whimpered underneath his grasp as she struggled to move. He pressed his body against hers into the corner. She closed her eyes as he released her chest and moved his hand up until it wrapped around her thin throat.

Katie's breathing was constricted with the man's hand over her mouth and the other around her neck. She moved her head from side to side and tried to raise her knee to the old hobo's groin but to no avail. Katie felt lightheaded. Her breaths were short and quick. Her eyes watered from the stench of the old bum in front of her.

Mick mumbled, "Don't scream! Ya promise to not scream? I'm not gonna hurt ya!" His hard bulge in the front of his pants pressed against her thigh. Katie nodded slowly as Mick pulled his filthy hand away from her pretty painted lips and the other off her neck.

"I just wanna look at ya!" he slurred as he swayed back and forth in front of her, "I'm not gonna hurt ya! I could though but I know you probably want to go to your big nice home." The odor of his breath was nauseating. He stroked her freckled cheek with the back of his hand as the sexy woman shuddered in fear. Both hands inched their way down her body until they slowly grabbed a breast that protruded from her tight dress, in each and squeezed harshly.

The hot wife winced in pain and whimpered, "Please just let me leave." She looked from side to side and was about to yell again as she looked to escape and failed to hear what he had said, "... them out," was all she heard.

"I'm sorry," as she shook her head to clear it. She glanced at him with watery eyes, "I.. I didn't hear what you said. Can I go?"

His eyes were hot as he looked at her hungrily in her tight dress that covered her aching breasts. The vagrant didn't repeat what he said for a while. He kept his hot, greedy gaze on her tits. Drool escaped from the corner of his mouth. Mick loved it when the sexy woman volunteered at the kitchen. She always dressed sexy and he always undressed her with his eyes, "Take 'em out," he repeated.

"What?" her voice barely controlled. She writhed her ass against the cold concrete wall, "You want me to do what?"

"Take 'em out!" he mumbled.

"Can..Can I just have my stuff please?" She suddenly found it hard to talk. Her face was flushed. She found herself squirming at the old man rubbed his crotch in front of her. In a soft voice she said, "Can I just go?"

"I wanna see your tits!" Mick fought to control himself. His fingers curled into fists. He wasn't about to let this rich whore leave.

The sexy woman saw his clenched fists and she saw his face redden in rage as he moved towards her, "I said fucking take out your tits bitch!" He released his fingers as he swung an open hand that slapped her across her freckled face as the hard bodied wife winced in pain, "Owwwwww!" Katie cowered in the corner as the homeless man formed a fist again, "You want more?"

"Okay! Okay! Please don't hurt me!" She tentatively reached up and undid the strap around her neck as her face burned from his slap, "Please. Please." she pleaded, "I just want to go."

"Hurry up!" he mumbled again as he rubbed his cock over his pants with his hand.

She paused before lowering her dress, "Please. Please just let me go. I'm sorry!"

"Fuckin' take 'em out!" the old vagrant growled.

The sexy wife stood straight up in front of the foul smelling bum. Her fingers shook as she pulled her black dress down below and her beautiful, creamy, shapely breasts. Her nipples stood tilted upwards in hardness. It seemed to her that her firm tits were tighter, more swollen, her nipples ready to burst. Her tight dress rested below her beautiful mounds of flesh.

"Oh fuck ya!" Mick mumbled as his eyes focused on her shapely mounds.

After a few minutes with the old man staring blankly at her chest, "Can I go now?" Katie quietly whispered.

"You're a fuckin' hot rich whore aren't ya?" Mick's cock strained to be released from the tight confines of his soiled underwear. "You like teasn'? Getting my dick hard and then leavin' without takin' care of me?"

She stood in front of him with her tits free as he stared at them. She watched as he trembled with lust as she stood in front of him on display, "I didn't.." Katie coughed, "I didn't know. Please? I just want to go home."

His bloodshot eyes strained towards the sexy hard bodied mother. Her tits arched out in beautiful, springy mounds of creamy flesh, erect nipples tilted upward, rubbery in hardness.

"Are we done now?" she whispered.

"I'll fuckin' tell ya when we're done!" Drool rolled down his bottom lip that was sunk inwards because his lack of teeth.

She knew, without being told, that her naked tits were the only ones he had seen in a while. His eyes were melting with heat, and she could tell his cock throbbed in his soiled old white underwear.

The old man moved closer, his eyes never leaving the sexy mother's naked tits. She felt his filthy body press against hers, and she turned her head to the side as her thin, painted, moist lips trembled.

Katie closed her eyes. The smell was deplorable as her stomach turned. She jumped and tried to back away but her body pressed against the wall as his fingertips stroked above her throbbing nipple. His other hand moved up her slinky dress until his hands cupped her tits.

"You're such a fuckin' tease," the man grumbled. "Dressin' like a rich whore. Always teasin'."

A whimper escaped her constricted throat when he pressed his hand into her spongy tit, her nipples searing his palm. When the filthy smelly man dug his fingers into her tit, she whimpered again, louder this time.

Mick gurgled and belched. He blew his putrid breath directly into her face. Katie cringed as he breathed hotly as he felt the hard bodied woman's bare breasts. He squeezed the firm softness of her mounds. He moved his hand all around. He took her nipple between his forefinger and thumb, twisting it lightly and pulling at it.

"Owwwwww!" Katie squealed. Her entire body felt flushed.

Mick pulled his hands away as he bent down and sucked her nipple between his lips. His beard tickling around her chest. He placed it between his gums and bit down harshly and pulled his face away as her breast pulled from her body.

"Pleas.." Katie gasped. "Please don't," she whimpered. The hot wife quivered against the wall as the old man gummed her nipples. She tried to fight the shivers up her spine. He rubbed her hard nipples with his tongue and rolled them between his toothless gums.

Mick released her nipple and licked them up and down with his thick rugged tongue. He squeezed and pinched her firm mounds as he kissed and sucked at them. He licked her entire chest until he finally spoke, "You taste good!" He grabbed her chin roughly with his rugged hand, "You want to taste me?"

His breath was almost unbearable as he spoke directly into Katie's face. She felt his saliva spray out from his mouth with every word spoken. She stared into his bloodshot eyes, "No," she swallowed as she shook her head, "Please no.."

The filthy homeless man traced his dingy index finger around her painted lips until he forced it into her mouth. "I always thought you had a pretty mouth!"

Katie gagged at the taste of the man as he moved his finger around her mouth. It was beyond disgusting as her stomach heaved again.

Mick squeezed her face in his hands, "Fuckin' on your knees!" he hissed. "Teasin' whore is done teasin'," he slurred as he swayed back and forth in front of her.

Katie's back was pressed against the cold wall. It felt colder on her bare skin of her upper back. He moved his filthy hands to the top of her shoulders. He grimaced, "Did you fuckin' hear me?"

Her lips trembled as she felt him pressing her down against the wall. She opened her mouth and was about to scream but it was as though Mick knew it and roughly placed his hand on her mouth and forced her to her knees. He stood over her with as his body filled with rage.

The bum slapped her cheek again with his open hand as he pulled it off her mouth that echoed throughout the small confines of the stairwell, "I said don't fuckin' scream!"

"Ouch!" She looked up at him as her eyes watered and her face stung from his slap, "Please just let me go.." Her eyes fogged over as she begged, "Please don't..." Her body trembled, "Please..."

The old man squeezed her shoulders so Katie couldn't move up from the floor and growled, "You know what to do. Rich bitch ain't leavin' until you do!"

Katie stared up at the man's toothless grin. She was almost sick, "Please don't.."

"I'm not going to tell you again bitch," he gritted his gums together. His fingers tangled in her hair as he pulled her hair back until it smacked against the wall, "Owwwww!" Katie yelped.

"I can do it fuckin' harder!" Mick groaned, "You want it harder?"

"No," the hot wife shook her head. Katie swallowed hard as she was face to face with his unwashed pants that reeked of body odor. She glanced up at Mick as he rested his hand against the wall above her head to steady himself.

She stared at the man's dirty jeans that he had already unbuttoned and unzipped. The jeans were grimy and damp. She didn't want him to hurt her so she reluctantly reached out and grabbed a hold of the jeans around his hips and pulled them down to reveal a pair of well stained briefs. The site of them almost made her vomit. It looked as though they hadn't been washed in months. His jeans dropped around his ankles and all that remained was a huge bulge that stuck out from his worn out underwear. Katie reached along the elastic band holding his underwear with her trembling hands and took the waistband of his soiled briefs in her fingers and pulled them downward. At first she closed her eyes because of the stench. Katie turned her head and gagged.

When his cock came into view, the hot wife reared back a bit frightened by what she saw and the back of her head struck the cold hard concrete wall. Her wide hazel eyes marveled at the site of his dirty, filthy prick as it bobbed stiffly in front of her freckled face.

It was barely five inches long but his rod was thicker than a soda can with a pointed head that was equal to the shaft that formed a smooth point. It was so thick that it looked deformed. Katie's eyes watered from the stench as it hovered between his legs. The vagrant's balls hung low behind the shaft. His entire crotch was covered in sweat. His piss soaked black and gray pubic hair framed the fat cock. His skin looked and smelled as though he hadn't bathed in months as his scent burned her nostrils. Katie breathed through her mouth as she fought the heavy feeling in her stomach.

"Go on bitch!" the vagrant mumbled, "But don't fuckin' bite me or I'll knock your fuckin' head off!" He cackled as it echoed in the dingy stairwell. Despite his awful odor and appearance, the homeless man captivated the married woman her with the hypnotic display of his fat cock waving in her face. He humped forward as Katie placed a hand on each of his thighs as she dodged the contact of his thick prick.

She tried to get past the odor but eventually the hot, spongy cockhead made contact with her perfect freckled face. The smell was reprehensible. Mick's cock left an oily residue against her smooth freckled cheek and she inhaled sharply at the sensation.

Her nipples were hard and stuck out obscenely from the tips of each breast. Mick groaned deeply as he reached out and grabbed a clump of Katie's long brown hair, "Teasin' whore!" He harshly pulled her face to his soiled crotch.

She fought his strength as she examined his foul smelling cock and balls closely as she reached out and took the disgusting cock into her tiny hand. With her eyes on fire, Katie had the homeless man's cock in a tight grip, the head bulging obscenely outwards from his thick shaft. She couldn't even wrap her fingers around the shaft. She squeezed his cock hard, making the head bulge more, leaning closer and closer, as if mesmerized by the bulging head, the widening of his huge piss-hole. A bead of clear fluid gleamed from his slit, and she ran her thumb over it, smearing it across the hot head of his cock. Her breathing had increased until she was gasped softly. The stench was unbearable.

Katie's freckled face was so close to the head of his cock now that her eyes were slightly crossed. She ran her tongue over her lips; her hot breath blew on Mick's twitching cock. The sexy mother felt the man's grimy hands in her hair as he pulled her face closer to his disgusting crotch. Very slowly, almost hesitantly, Katie kissed the tip of his revolting cock. It left a bright red lipstick smear.

Mick groaned deeply as his prick jerked with a delicious throb in her tight grip as he stared down at the sexy rich woman who had served him lunch or dinner for the past few months.

Katie's head pulled back as she stared at his prick. Her lips were only an inch away from the tip as she whispered, "Please.." The hard bodied mother couldn't tell if she meant to please stop or to please continue. Her body answered the question as her hot tongue snaked out, touched the smooth stinky flesh of the head of his cock and then again as she lapped his precum onto her electrified taste buds.

The smell made her want to vomit so she stopped breathing and kissed his prick once more, this time parting her lips and moving it slowly into her mouth. With his head firmly planted between her thin red lips, she lapped heavily at his disgusting piss slit coating her wet tongue with his precum.

She placed her parted lips on the head of his cock, near his piss-hole. With her tongue pushing just past her lips, she moved toward his gaping hole. When she had her lips around his cockhead, she held her tongue inside her mouth. For a moment she froze, and then she gave his piss-hole a little suck. The juice oozed from the hole and was as slippery on her lips, and she felt the disgusting man's cock harden and grow hotter in her squeezing fist.

She tongued his piss-hole. The taste of his juice surprised her. It was an exotic taste, unlike any she had ever experienced. Carefully, she slipped her lips downward, then stopped. Her tongue was pushed back into her mouth, but she moved it around the hot, smooth surface of his cock slowly. Soon her pussy was bubbling wetly, her clit pushing outwards into her moist panties as it throbbed with every beat of her heart.

Mick moaned as he watched the tip of his thick cock as it rested between the rich woman's lips.

Katie pushed her lips down a little more, the head of his cock now firmly between her lips. She found the hot smoothness in her mouth exciting, and her tongue brushed back and forth, licking his cockflesh, moving across his piss-hole.

Mrs. Jackson pulled her mouth off his cock, stared at it, then glanced up at his hardened face. Her eyes swung back to his cock, and she closed her wet, hot lips around it again. Her tongue fluttered faster. She stroked the thick cock with her dainty fingers with her lips tightly wrapped around the spongy head.

She sucked up and down on the head of his cock while her hand jerked his shaft. Her wedding ring brightly shined in the fluorescent lighting of the stairwell.

"Suck it," Mick moaned as he grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his cock into the woman's face. His thick cock forced itself into her tight tiny mouth.

Katie felt his head force its way past her lips as her mouth stretched as it was filled with his fat disgusting prick. It was so fat and the taste was horrid. She gagged as she took his unwashed still cock into her open mouth. Her mouth was stretched open as her teeth scraped his shaft. She winced as tears dripped from her eyes; gagging from its girth.

Mick pulled his cock out from her wet mouth, "I said no bitin' whore!"

She turned her head to the side as her stomach heaved. She fought the feeling of throwing up as her mouth and eyes watered. Katie braced herself for a slap or punch as her stomach dropped but muttered, "I can't help it." Her eyes watering as she looked up at the toothless man, "It's," as she coughed, "It's too big."

Mick smiled and laughed loudly at the kneeling rich woman that echoed in the stairwell. He then shrugged his shoulders as he couldn't remember the last time that a woman with teeth actually sucked his dick. Maybe he forgot what it felt like that. He pushed himself forward, issuing an animalistic grunt as he tried to fill the woman's mouth again. Katie gagged and turned her head scraping the shaft of his cock with her teeth again. She turned her head and coughed and again her stomach heaved as she tried to regain control.