My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick grabbed her long brown hair and pulled her face back to his cock. Her mouth slowly filled up with the huge cockmeat as her jaw hurt as she tried to open her mouth as wide as she could. She couldn't suck or move her jaw without her teeth sinking into his flesh. Unable to breath she pulled her mouth off of his cock.

She glanced up at him and stared into his bloodshot eyes as she took his cock with her hand and moved his away. She placed the smooth head in her lips and sucked gingerly as she alternated between flicks or her tongue and kisses from her lips. She hoped it would pacify the vagrant as she couldn't take his girth.

With only the head in her mouth she moved her face around and as she gingerly held the shaft of his cock. She pulled her mouth off and licked her lips heavenly as she tasted the disgusting aroma of the vagrant. She traced his piss slip around her mouth as she stroked it. Pouting her lips she kissed the tip and licked them again. She stroked it harder as she only put the head in her mouth. She steady moved the head in and out of her mouth unable to go further. She placed the head against the inside of her cheek and it ballooned out obscenely while she stared into the hobo's eyes. Katie's knees hurt from the floor but she didn't care at this point. She was pleasing herself with the dirty cock in her mouth.

She steadily jerked his prick as she looked into the eyes of the drunken hobo. As she stroked his fat cock she moved her head down and licked his ball sack. She closed her eyes and kissed them gently before opening her mouth further and taking one of his inflated balls on her lips. She sucked on it gently and moved onto the other all the while jerking his cock in a steady rhythm.

She returned to the tip as his precum slowly dripped from the slit. She traced her lips along the tip covering them like lipstick.

She took his head back into her mouth. She willed herself to take his cock further but each time she felt her teeth scrape the sides.

A fire began to burn inside of the hot wife as she reached and tentatively took his large hairy scrotum into her small hand. Still suckling on the big head, she squeezed his hot balls and was rewarded by a grunt from a Mick and syrupy precum into her mouth. She swallowed it down greedily and began to bob her head on his the tip of his prick.

The old vagrant released her hair as she slowly stroked his balls and cock as she sucked mightily on his bloated head of his prick. Mick's drunken eyes widened as he didn't understand her motivation besides he was right all along and she was a rich whore. He humped forward forcing himself in and out of her wet mouth as she continued to tease and squeeze his big swollen testicles as her tiny hand stroked his short cock.

Katie couldn't fathom why her body was enjoying the dirty old vagrant's cock. She sucked on the tip that flowed its delightful delicious precum. Her stomach fluttered at the thought of his cum soon shooting into her wet mouth. She stroked him harder and tried to take him deeper but scraped the shaft again with her teeth.

Mick jumped back in pain, "Damn bitch! No fuckin' teeth!" He sneered, "Stupid slut," as stared at her small wet oval painted mouth. Her drool dripped off her chin. He put his greasy hand behind her head and pulled the sexy woman to her feet. She looked at him in disgust with his hand wrapped around the back of her head until he forced her small mouth against his. His tongue shot into Mrs. Jackson's wet mouth.

Katie's hands immediately rose up to his chest as she whimpered and tried to push him away but he kept a harsh grasp on the back of her hair as he forced his tongue deep into her wet mouth.

Mrs. Jackson tried to squirm away but his hand was too strong as he kissed her deeply. His tongue was horrible. His mouth tasted of cigarettes and alcohol. His breath was disgusting but then the hot wife did something she couldn't understand.

Katie's tongue darted into the old man's mouth as she returned his kiss. Her tongue danced around his toothless gums and his sunken lips. Her hand sunk down between them as it wrapped around his hard fat cock and stroked him while she sucked at his lips. It was beyond disgusting but yet her body suddenly felt weak.

Mick pulled away from her mouth and grinned. He pulled her back against his mouth as the odd couple continued a powerful animalistic kiss.

The sexy mother couldn't fathom why she allowed the old man to kiss her and she kissed back. Her mind was conflicted as her hormones took control of her body. Her hand reached between them as she stroked the thick cock as his thick tongue darted in and out of her mouth.

The vagrant ended their kiss and spun her around and pressed her face against the wall. His dirty hand held the side of her face against the wall. Katie's hands shot out to either side of her body but she didn't press off the wall but stayed that way as Mick ground his naked cock against her ass. She looked over her shoulder as he forced her dress above her tight ass until it was bunched around her hips. He leaned forward and planted wet kisses on the side of her face. Her breasts scraped against the rough concrete wall.

Mick removed his hand from her face and slowly knelt down behind the sexy woman. He reached up and placed his dirty fingers in the band of her panties and slid them down until they were stretched between her ankles. Her legs were spread shoulder width apart as she was bent slightly at the waist forcing her perfect ass out towards the homeless man. He sucked and kissed the cheeks of Katie's ass as he rubbed them harshly with his filthy hands. He inhaled deeply as he smelled her perfectness of the rich woman. He had never seen such a perfect ass in his entire life besides on a porno or a magazine. He licked and rubbed as he spread her cheeks with his thumbs. Her puckered asshole glistened in the light.

Underneath Mick saw the wetness of the rich woman's pink cunt only inches from his face, the shaven area around it, the delicate crinkle of her asshole. He moved his hands up her slim thighs to her ass, holding the cheeks in his palms, and then he pressed his mouth to her cunt.

He opened his mouth and sucked her juicy cunt hungrily, his tongue licking at the slit, then at her swollen clit. When he began to stab his tongue in and out of her cunt, Katie wiggled her ass, pushing her cunt back hard on his sucking mouth.

The hot wife moaned in ecstasy, "Ooooohhhhhhhh." Mick sucked at her cunt harder, his tongue dove deeply into the scalding wetness, sliding up and down the puffy slit, from her clit to her asshole, back down again. The frenzied way he was licking and sucking at her cunt sent Katie in a wild hunger. She couldn't think about who was licking her aching pussy; all she thought of was the ecstasy that his lips and tongue were giving her. She glanced around and saw the cold concrete stairwell and knew anybody could walk in and see her enjoying the dirty man's mouth on her body.

She felt tingles up her spine and it burned deeply inside her cunt. She smashed her ass back towards Mick's sucking mouth. His thick tongue seemed to go deep up her cunt, and he was stabbing it back and forth like a cock, fucking her desperately with it, his lips sucking at her, his mouth filling with hot, slippery, but delicious cunt juices. His nose pressed harshly against her perfect tight asshole.

Mick took her engorged clit between his gums from behind and used his thumbs to spread her cunt lips. Her hard clit stuck out like a nipple. His rugged tongue flickered across her hard clit causing Katie to moan loudly, "Ohhhhhh fuck!"

He moved his head back and forth. He let his tongue touch her cunt nerves. Katie arched her back and thrusted her ass back to Mick's toothless mouth. He licked fast but stopped and took her cuntlips between his gums. He bit harshly and alternated between her lips until he took her clit between his gums and rubbed it against them.

The hot wife still had her arms stretched out against the cold wall in front of her. Her face turned against the wall as she glanced down over her shoulder and the disgusting man that knelt behind her. She clawed at the wall at the sensations he was sending her.

He suddenly stopped and stood up as pressed her body against the cold concrete wall. Her face flatted against the side as she glanced back as the old man pressed his smelly face against hers, "You enjoyed that lickin' didn't ya?"

Katie's face still pressed against the wall. "Yessss," she hissed.

He turned her head back further over her shoulder as he pressed his mouth against hers. His body pressed harshly into the wall as she felt his fat cock as he forced it between her legs from behind. His tongue shot out of his disgusting mouth as he sloppily licked her painted perfect lips.

When he finished Katie looked into his eyes, "Please..." she murmured.

He pressed her face against the wall scraping her cheek against the rugged concrete wall as Mick stepped right up to her ass. She felt him rub the hot head of his thick cock against her thighs, lifting it to rub along the cheek of her ass, then the other side. Her cunt sucked inward with pleasure. Her juices seeped from the lips of her explosive pussy.

"Such a rich whore," he moaned as he slid the hot head of his cock along the back of one thigh now.

Katie felt the wetness of his piss-hole smearing her flesh, and her cunt seemed to burst into flame. She swayed her ass, leaning over, her hands braced on the gray wall.

"Please...," Katie whimpered again.

Mick, stared down at the split of the sexy woman's hard naked ass, pulled his cock upward, and Katie gasped again, feeling him rub it along the juicy slit of her cunt from behind.

"Oh God!" she moaned as Mick's cock pressed into the entrance of her fuck canal. Katie bit her bottom lip as he forced a bit of it inside of her. "Owwwwwwww!" she cried as his thickness filled her.

"Owwwwwwww!" The sexy wife cried again that echoed in the stairwell. She bit harder her bottom lip. Phil Dorman's cock was long and thick but not like this. Katie knew it was going to hurt and while her mind still told her to run her body couldn't wait to feel it, "Please..." she muttered and her mind finally relented, "Give it to me!"

Mick grinned as pressed harder as he gripped her waist with one hand. He pulled his cock out and lifted his hand to his mouth and spit into it. He rubbed his spit onto the tip of his cock, "Tight bitch aren't ya."

Katie trembled as she felt his cock return to her cunt as he slid his cock into her, "Argghhhh!" The sexy mother cried out as though he ripped her pussy open. At the same time she felt herself creaming against his fat prick as he forced it deeper into her.

"Oh fuck ya," Mick mumbled as pushed his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" the sexy wife whimpered, her ass moved back, her cunt sliding over her the thick cock.

Katie closed her eyes tightly as his cock slowly filled her pussy as her sensitive lips stretched around it. Her body trembled, causing her ass to shake. She felt the roughness of his hands wrapped around her hips. He humped back and forth until Katie felt his wiry pubic hairs pressed against her naked ass as his cock was buried completely into her cunt. Her fiery pussy clung to his cock, vibrating wetly, flexing on it. Katie felt weak. The vagrant's cock was inside her cunt as she leaned over. She spread her feet wider on the floor, pressing her ass tightly against him.

With his cock in her cunt, Mick forced her dress higher. Katie felt him trembling, his obscenely thick cock throbbing hotly up her cunt.

She felt him dig his fingers into her hips, and his cock pulling back. She felt the head almost slide out of her cunt, and she held her breath, not wanting him to take it out.

But Mick only paused, looking down between the split of her ass to see his cock glistening with the wetness of the hot rich woman's cunt. Then he pushed it back in, a little harder.

"Ohhhh!" Katie grunted as she rammed her ass back at him as he humped into her pussy. "Oooooooh!"

She heard him breathing hard, and she wagged her ass to entice him. Mick, overwhelmed by the wet heat of her cunt gripping his cock, began to fuck in and out faster, fucking her with his short thick cock.

Katie squealed and cried out with each plunge of Mick's cock into her cunt. Her pussy exploded with its juices with every thrust. His cock fucked into her pussy, spreading her open, filling her with it. She could feel the throbbing, the ridges and grooves with the highly sensitive lips of her cunt. Her mind reeled, her passion intense. She humped her ass at him, grinding against him almost in frenzy.

She couldn't fathom that she was allowed a homeless man's cock ram up her respectable cunt frantically. The only thing she was concerned about at this moment was the deeply satisfying thrust of his cock.

Each time he rammed up her cunt, her tits smashed against the concrete wall, her nipples rubbed against the cold concrete, creating a greater inflammation in her pussy. The hot, wet friction of his cock was about to make her cum soon, and the lips of her cunt were grabbing at his prick each time he pulled back, holding it tightly, her clit knotted ever so deliciously. His cock made wet, squishy sounds in her cunt.

"Please," she whispered, "Fuck me!"

Mick's reply was a grunt and a thrust, so hard and deep that her head banged against the wall but Katie didn't care at this point.

"Please fuck me!" she cried out again, louder as she swung her ass against him. "Fuck me!"

Digging his fingers into her hips, Mick yanked her exposed ass back as he plunged forward. He stared down at the sexy woman's tight twisting ass. The wet heat closed about his cock was making his balls hard. He could see the crinkling tightness of her asshole as he withdrew and plunged back into the rich whore's tight cunt.

Katie, sobbing with boiling ecstasy, pressed her cheek against the wall, eyes tight. Her cunt swelled as it held his cock tightly. She was about to cum, and the thrilling rapture filled her from head to toe.

Mick's balls swung in unison with the thrusts of his cock as they banged against her sensitive clit. Her wet lips squeezed his cock as she let out a sharp quick moan, "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

She rammed her ass against the dirty old man, wanting him deeper as she came, but his cock was already as deep as it could go. Suddenly her cunt convulsed, "I'm cumming! Ohhhh fuck I'm cumming!"

Mick gritted his teeth, "Fuck ya whore!" as her cunt squeezed and held his cock, her rippling orgasm puffing on it. His fat cock thrusted in and out of her tight pussy. The sloppy sounds of their sex filled the stairwell.

When the contractions of her cunt stopped, She twisted her ass vigorously, back at the homeless man. She gasped. "Oooooh! Fuck yessssss!"

Mick gripped her hips hard as he rocked back and forth, still watching her naked ass twist and grind. Each time he ran his cock up the married woman's cunt she felt her hard body tremble in front of him.

She breathed harshly, her painted perfect lips parted, eyes still closed. She could tell she was going to cum again, her cunt bubbling and seeping while her clit throbbed with hardness.

"Oooooh, yes, yes!" she sobbed. "Ooooh! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She turned her neck straining, clutching at the wall desperately to keep from falling. Her knees were bending, her legs shaking with weakness.

Mick leaned over her the well to do woman's grinding ass, his hands sliding up from her hips, causing her dress to bunch around above her waist higher, then he was cupped her tits, his cock ramming faster and faster, and his grunts louder than ever. He squeezed her tits hard as it only made the reach woman squeal in ecstacy, "Agggghhhhh!"

His fat cock sent her quickly to a second orgasmic burst in her cunt, creating an exquisite wet tightness around the fat cock, "Ohhhhhh!" She moaned louder. Mick thrusted harder, "Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuck yes." Katie cried as her body shook in bliss as a second wave of orgasms shot through her body.

As he made the rich whore cum, Mick couldn't hold back any longer. He pressed hard against her naked ass, and then his cock seemed to inflate inside her cunt.

"Ooooooh!" she cried when she felt the hot, strong spurts of his dirty cum splattering along the satiny tissues of her fiery cunt, filling her. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Straining hard, Mick squirted over and over into the woman's cunt, "Fuck ya! Fuck ya!" He huffed as he humped into the sexy hard bodied woman.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh," Katie moaned loudly. Each searing spurt of his cock sent her cunt into stronger convulsions. She came so hard, she could hardly stand it, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She was hyperventilating as her breaths were sucking the air from the tight stairwell.

When the flood of his cum juice stopped, Mick pulled his hands off her tits sliding them to her hips. He held her naked hips a moment as he slowly regained strength. Then while his cock softened, he pulled it from her pussy. Her swollen fuck hole gaped open and a glob of cum dripped from her well used cunt and slid down her thighs.

Katie struggled to breathe as she remained against the wall, her naked ass jutting out towards the horny old vagrant. Her hands on the wall prevented her from sliding to the floor. She was so weak she couldn't close her legs, and she rested there with her dress at her waist, her ass exposed, her cunt dripping the juices of Mick's hot balls down her inner thighs.

When she felt strong enough, she straightened up and turned around, still breathing hard. Her back smacked against the wall as she stared at the filthy old man as her chest heaved.

The old man stared at her with his mouth hung open as he admired her body. His cock was limp but still as thick as her wrist hung down between his legs. His soiled underwear and pants at his ankles.

She stared into his bloodshot eyes as she pushed her hand between her legs and cupped her cunt. His thick juice filled her hand as her cunt was still open from Mick's girth of his fat cock.

The sound of the doors opening a few floors below caused her to jump. She glanced over at the stairwell. She jerked her hand up as it was coated with their juices but mostly Mick's large amount of sticky white globs of cum. She quickly pulled her dress down over her slender hips and then over her ass leaving streaks of white semen on the material. She stepped out of her panties and left them on the floor and kicked them away. She heard people walking up the steps loudly obviously intoxicated. She started towards the door but then ran back towards her fat cocked disgusting man. They stared into each other's eyes momentarily until she whispered with a tinge of desperation, "Keys? Phone?"

Mick, who had a satisfied look on his face, bent down and grabbed his pants and underwear in his hands and pulled them up to his waist as he stuffed his cock back into his pants.

Katie nervously glanced at the stairwell as the voices grew closer. He smirked at the sexy woman as he reached into his pocket and pulled the keys and phone from it and placed them in her trembling hand. "Nice fuck bitch!" he slurred as he grabbed his paper sacked bottle of booze and took a drink. He pointed his dingy finger at her, "I'll be seein' ya around!"

Katie's eyes watered as she quickly ran out the door towards her SUV her breasts jiggling up and down in the naked air. Her heels clicked loudly with every quick step. She used the remote to unlock the doors and quickly climbed in. She tossed the keys and phone into the passenger seat and lifted her dress over her swollen breasts. She closed her eyes and trembled. The sexy mother's body shook as she relished in the multiple orgasms the disgusting man had brought to her. She threw her head back in her seat and stared at the roof of her SUV. Her hand rubbed her inner thigh as she slowly pushed it under her dress as she felt his cum leaking out of her used cunt. Her fingers twirled around it and slowly brought it to her mouth. She closed her eyes as she tasted his sperm as her body shook with excitement. She sighed loudly and muttered to herself, "What the fuck is wrong with me!"