My Hot Wife Surprised Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot Japanese wife surprised by hubby.
5.1k words
4.16
124.3k
54
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

Like all of our stories, this is a true story but some of the names and places have been changed to protect privacy. Also we have to tell you that the events in this story took place more than four years ago as did the adventures we wrote about in the Annie's Journey series before. And one last thing, Annie's website does not exist anymore as we took it down about four years ago for reasons we don't want to talk about, but while it was up we had a lot of fun and some of that will be written about in future stories. We hope you will enjoy this two part story with a twist at the end. Rob and Annie.

--------------------------------------------------

Earlier in the evening my wonderful wife and I had made love and after an hour of tender hugging and kissing, we fell asleep. Well, she did but when I rolled over that little switch on the back of your head that turns on the mind went off and I just laid in bed not able to fall asleep with my mind running a hundred miles an hour, I'm sure you know how that is! So rather than waking up Annie, I quietly got out of bed and went upstairs...

It was just after midnight, I walked into our home office which Annie had set up a few weeks ago and noticed a new day bed that had not been there before along with two tripod lighting stands and shook my head and smiled thinking to myself 'what the hell is this all about', but I had a pretty good idea why it was there, then I sat down at Annie's computer and switched it on. I waited till it booted up then logged onto 'Annie's Hot Spot'... That's the website my wife had created about two months ago.

I had just finished reading one of the new stories that had been posted on her site and was looking at some of the new images Annie had posted of herself.... I smiled as I thought about how much my lovely wife had changed in the last few months and the first time a few weeks ago that Annie showed me her new website... At first I was surprised that she had created her own adult website but after I thought about it, I realized that it was just another step in her journey of self discovery and realization of her own sexuality...

I realized that my beautiful Japanese wife of almost 12 years was an exhibitionist before we were married. When she was in college in Tokyo, Annie worked part time at a hostess bar near her school like a lot of pretty college girls did to earn some extra money... She was required to wear a 'uniform' which consisted of a very short skirt, white blouse and white silk panties and bra and the girls were not allowed to wear panty hose... Annie enjoyed the attention she got when she flashed her panties to the male customers and on one occasion she let an especially nice man touch her pussy thru her panties and that made her really hot and her pussy wet... But she never went any further than that .... I was the first man to fuck her...and for more than 12 years I was the only man to fuck her...But that changed about three months ago...

After we moved back to the States not long after we were married, I would occasionally encourage Annie to flash her panties or show a little extra cleavage when we were out and when she did, she would smile at me telling me how excited it made her feel knowing that some guy was able to see her panties or breasts... It got her really hot... After we got home we had great sex... That continued for several years but Annie never showed any interest in going further than just flashing and I never pushed it... When Annie hit her mid 30s, she will soon be 35 years old, things began to change...

She started working again a year ago and after about six months her work wardrobe started to change... She started wearing lower cut silk blouses and shorter skirts to work with matching color silk bikini panties and bras... She would intentionally leave a couple of buttons undone on her blouse to emphasize her nice 34C cleavage... And she began to 'accidently' let some of her special clients, as she would call them get a peek at her sexy panties... After Annie came home from the office she would tell me all about it then we would have some great sex...I started to encourage her and told her how much I liked it when she showed off and even started telling her it would be OK with me if she carried it further than just flashing and teasing... I finally told her that it would be OK with me if she fucked another man... Annie was shocked at first but I continued to encourage her and she started to believe that I really meant it... When we talked about her fucking another man while we were in bed, she got so hot it was unbelievable and we would fuck for hours....

It wasn't long after that when her skirts got a lot shorter and the bikini panties were replaced by nearly transparent tiny silk thong panties... Annie began to intentionally show off for her special clients and on more than one occasion she would let the guy touch her pussy under her skirt... She would come home from the office soaked and ready to fuck...Then one night she really surprised me when she shaved her pussy completely bare and told me that she wanted her special clients to be able to see her cunt and ass-hole when she would spread her legs for them.... It wasn't long after that when Annie experienced her first strange cocks and fucked two guys in one night, three including me and from there it took off! In just a few short weeks my beautiful shy wife had turned into a fucking hot wife and we both loved it!

Annie often asked me to take pictures of her freshly fucked cunt or ass-hole and make videos of us fucking so that we could watch them later. A few months ago, her girlfriend Dee told her about a housewife's post website and Annie ended up posting some of her pictures and even a video of us on the site so that other people could see her and watch her fucking which really turned her on.... All this was done with my encouragement and support so it was not really a surprise when Annie showed me her own website a couple of months ago....

I smiled as I clicked off the story page and onto the chat room page. I watched the chat room for a little while reading along with some of the erotic conversations going on there and smiled to myself knowing that pretty soon Annie was going to start doing some webcam video chats herself. Then I realized that is probably why she bought the new day bed and new lighting for her office which I just discovered... Annie has often told me how excited it would make her to show off on the internet...... My wife is full of surprises!

After checking out the chat room for a little while longer, I returned to her home page and looked at the full page size picture of my beautiful wife sitting on our bed wearing only a tiny white thong panty, her legs were open and there was a wet spot on her panties visible between her legs... I remember taking that picture and can tell you that Annie had just been fucked before the picture was taken... God I love my hot fucking slut wife!

It was about 1:30 in the morning and I still wasn't sleepy so I started browsing some of the new posts on her website. Pretty soon I came across a video that we had made a few weeks before at a hotel near the airport of a gangbang with Annie and three guys and me... As I watched the action my cock was getting hard under my boxers and I began to rub it... I watched intently as Annie fucked three guys and they filled all her holes... The look on her face of pure pleasure as she sucked the cock in her mouth and the other two guys fucked her ass and pussy was beautiful... God I like to watch her fuck.... And she loves to fuck.... I was stroking my cock now while watching Annie work her hips fucking the cocks in her ass and pussy when I felt the tap on my shoulder... God I nearly jumped out of the chair!

I spun around in the swivel chair to see my beautiful Annie looking at me smiling with nothing but an unbuttoned sheer silk robe on... She leaned over and kissed my forehead and touched my hard cock thru my boxers and said, "I didn't mean to scare you." Then she kissed me on my lips while continuing to hold my cock and said, "Mmm I can tell you like watching me fucking..."

Annie then pulled my boxers down freeing up my cock and dropped down to her knees to take the pre-cum covered tip of my cock into her mouth... "Mmm, God I love your cock..." Annie moaned as she took me into her mouth and to the back of her throat...Annie bobbed her head up and down on my growing cock for a minute before she pulled back off and looked up into my eyes and said, "I love you much Rob, I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you...".

I pulled Annie up off her knees and onto my lap then kissed her deeply and told her, "No, I'm the luckiest guy alive to have a wonderful wife like you..." Then I lifted her up a little and slipped my hard cock into her wet cunt and started to slowly fuck her... Annie rocked her hips on my cock as she held me around my neck... My wife's cunt was squishy as she still had some cum inside her from our fucking earlier in the evening and it felt so good.... I love to fuck Annie's cunt when she is full of cum, I love the squishy sounds and the wet warm feeling I get when we fuck...

After a couple of minutes, Annie slowed her pace and pulled back and looked into my eyes with a smile on her face and said, "Let's move over to the new day bed and see how it is..." Then she jumped up off me and walked over to the light switch and turned on the new tripod lighting system...

"Wow, that sure is bright," I said as the lights came on and Annie lay back on her back on the day bed...

Annie leaned back on the bed opening her legs giving me a beautiful view of her wet open pussy and smiled at me and said, "I bet you can guess why I bought this bed and put it in here.....can we turn on the webcam tonight so some other people can watch us fuck?"

I smiled at my beautiful wife laying on the bed with her legs spread open for me and the bright lights sparkling off the gold anklet she wore on her right ankle and said, "You are a fucking slut Annie but, let's not tonight, I'd rather wait till a night that I'm not so tired"... Then I walked over and dropped down between her legs and stuck my tongue into her open pussy and swirled it around before I pulled out and sucked her cunt and flicked her clit with my tongue....

"Ohhhh God", Annie moaned and thrust her hips up to me. I moved up and slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and Annie moaned saying, "Mmmm, just fuck me then"....

Twenty minutes later we were laying on the day bed with cum leaking from Annie's freshly fucked cunt again just holding each other when Annie started to laugh a little....

"What's so funny?" I asked as I held her tight....

"I like to watch you fuck too," Annie giggled as she kissed me...

"What?" I asked.

"Well you like to watch me fuck and I like to watch you fuck too..... Last weekend when we were at David and Dee's, I got so hot just watching you fuck Dee with that big cock of yours and it made me so hot. It made me sooo fucking hot watching you and knowing how good it must have felt for Dee." Annie said as she scooted down and kissed the tip of my soft dick....

I pulled my wife back up to me and kissed her and said, "Annie you are full of surprises and I never cease to be amazed, I love you, you fucking slut...."

Dee is Annie's best girlfriend and we have done some swapping with Dee and her husband David and I must say, Dee is almost as good a fuck as my wife.... Annie just snuggled into my arms then after a few minutes just before we fell asleep, she pulled back up and looked into my eyes and said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you something tonight. I was talking to a man in New York today that I'll be working with pretty soon and he said that he knows you."

"Oh? Who?" I asked.

"His name is Ferguson Harris."

"Oh yeah, I know him, I see him a few times a year at the Michigan Alumni club meetings here in Chicago, he graduated from Michigan a few years after I did though but yes I know him, he's a good guy," I said.

Annie then told me that he will be moving to Chicago soon and will be the Vice President, Property Development for a large private equity group in Chicago that owns and operates commercial properties all over the country. Annie then went on to tell me that she will be the project manager for her company for a large renovation project that her company will be doing in Chicago for the group that Ferguson will be joining.

After Annie told me about Ferguson, a little thought crept into my mind and I just smiled to myself... 'Maybe I'll surprise my wife' I thought. Then I asked Annie to give me his phone number the next morning and soon afterwards, Annie and I went back downstairs to go to sleep for the night...

The next morning, I called Ferguson and we talked for quite a while catching up and planning for the next week. It was going to be a big surprise for my wife if things went the way I hoped it would... The following Tuesday, Annie walked into our den after she got home from the office beaming with a big smile and sat down on my lap. She kissed me and then looked up at me and said, "I got a call from Ferguson Harris today and he will be in town later this week and he wants to have a project kick off dinner party on Friday and you are invited to attend with me and some of the staff, I sure look forward to finally meeting him, he does sound nice over the phone"....

"Oh he is a nice guy Annie, I think you will like him when you finally do get to meet him," then I pulled Annie close and kissed her on her lips as I slid my hand up under her short skirt and gently stroked her pussy thru her tiny thong panties. Annie didn't know that the kick off meeting was part of a plan that Ferguson and I had set up....

On Friday evening, Annie came out of our bedroom dressed in a grey skirt which came to just above her knees, a white silk blouse and she had on some comfortable low pumps. "You look great!" I said as I kissed her on the cheek and patted her butt.

"I thought I'd better wear something a little conservative since this is a business dinner tonight," she grinned as she squeezed my cock thru my trousers.

"Well, you do look great but I think you should wear something a little more 'hot' looking, After all you want to really impress Ferguson don't you since he might become a special client," I said as I hugged her and kissed her again. "And wear some black panties and bra too..."

Annie had a little quizzical look on her face for a second as she pulled back and looked into my eyes, then smiled at me and said, "Ok, I'll change then...." And she went back into our bedroom....

Ten minutes later Annie walked out of the bedroom wearing a short black mini skirt, grey blouse with the top three buttons undone so that her nice 34C cleavage was easily visible and she was wearing black 4" heels that made her legs look great... She also was wearing her gold ankle bracelet on her right ankle as she walked over to me and smiled and asked, "Is this a little hotter?"...

"Ohhh God, you look great," was all I could say as I reached out to pull her to me and kissed her lightly on the cheek...

Annie pulled back a little and smiled up to me as she lifted the front of her short mini skirt just a little to show me her nearly transparent tiny black thong panty thru which I could easily see the outline of her thick pussy lips... "Do you like my panties too?" Annie softly asked with a wicked smile as I reached out to touch her pussy thru her tiny thong panty...

"Oh God yes...you look like a fucking slut", then I began to work my fingers in her slit.

But Annie pulled back to let her short skirt drop back down and said with a wicked smile, "I am a fucking slut and you know how much I like to fuck, but we had better go.".... I wasn't thinking about dinner right then but we left so as not to be late for the kick-off dinner meeting...

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were shown to a private dining room where six people from her office had gathered and were talking. Ferguson had not yet arrived so Annie and I got a glass of wine and just chatted with some of the guys from the office. About 10 minutes later, he arrived and when he walked into the room, Annie just stopped talking and stared...

Ferguson Harris had been an All-American football linebacker in college about 13 years ago. He was a sure first round pick for the NFL but in his next to last game in college he suffered a devastating knee injury that ended his football career.... Annie just smiled with her eyes wide open as she took in his 6'5" – 250lb fit athletic body. He walked right over to Annie smiling a broad smile and said, "You must be Annie, I'm Ferguson Harris,".... as he extended his hand to her...

Annie smiled and looked a bit flustered as she extended her little hand to his huge black hand for a handshake... "I'm Annie," she softly said....

I could see that Annie was a little overwhelmed by Ferguson so I stepped up and said, "Good to see you again Ferguson, it's been over a year I guess since our last alumni meeting here in Chicago."

"Rob, good to see you again too, and, wow, you never told me you had such a beautiful wife!" Then he smiled a big broad smile at Annie...

"Thanks Ferguson," I said, "She is a wonderful woman and I am a lucky guy to have her."

Annie just bowed her head a little, smiled and said, "Thank you," very softly...

I continued talking with Ferguson while Annie just stood silently, "I hear that you are in the process of moving to Chicago from New York City?"

Ferguson replied, "That's right, in fact I just signed a lease on a condo downtown earlier this afternoon so officially I guess I am a Chicago citizen now."

Annie then looked up to Ferguson and asked softly, "Where is your condo?"

"On Lakeshore Drive, it overlooks Lake Michigan,".... He said as he looked into Annie's eyes and smiled.

"Oh, that's a nice neighborhood," Annie said as she smiled up at him and casually put her hand on his arm.... Then Annie seemed to get her concentration back saying, "let me introduce you to our staff here. Rob, would you excuse me for a little while?" she asked as she smiled at me then she took Ferguson's arm and led him to the first group of guys standing by the bar...

As they walked away, I noticed that Annie was still holding his arm and was looking up at him saying something... He stood more than a foot taller than my petite wife. She looked like a little porcelain Japanese doll next to him....

After Annie made the introductions she would step back a little and just watch Ferguson as he talked with the staff... When she took him to the other group of guys standing around one of the tables she again held his arm and said something to him which caused him to laugh a little.... After about ten minutes, the introductions had been made and Annie announced that we should all go into the next room and be seated for dinner.

There were three tables with three place setting each, so Annie, Ferguson, and I took one of the tables and the other two groups took the remaining two....

During dinner we all talked about the differences between New York and Chicago and we learned that Ferguson had actually grown up in Gary Indiana. Not far south of Chicago so he was practically a native.... We talked about his football career and the abrupt end to his playing days... Ferguson said that the injury was probably the best thing that ever happened to him because after he got hurt and realized that he'd never play pro ball he decided to stay in school and got two Master's degrees, one in finance and the other in community development... And that combined with his passion for community development and his wife's passion for helping others is what got him to where he was today, the Vice President of a very large national commercial real estate company...

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12