My Hot Wife Surprised Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Annie asked him, "What does your wife think about moving to Chicago?"....

Oh God I thought to myself, I had forgotten to tell Annie that Ferguson's wife was killed in a plane crash about six months ago...

Ferguson looked at her then his eyes dropped as he said softly, "I lost my wife just over six months ago in an accident.".....

Annie looked horrified, "I am sorry, Oh God I'm sooooo sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't know, oohh God. I'm sooo sorry".... then tears began to well up in Annie's eyes. She took Ferguson's hand in hers and then hugged his arm as he leaned over to her and said, "It's Ok Annie, I shouldn't have even mentioned it but sometimes it just slips out... we were married for twelve years and I miss her."... Annie held his hand as a couple of tears ran down her cheeks then she let his hand go and dabbed her tears away with her napkin..."I'm sorry," Annie softly said again......

Coffee and desert soon followed and we started talking again about nothing special, Ferguson was easy to talk with and Annie was enjoying the conversation... After we finished it was nearly 10PM and as everybody was getting up to leave I turned and said to Ferguson, "Annie and I were planning to stop by a bar and have a couple of drinks and maybe dance a little before we went home tonight, would you like to join us?"

Annie smiled and looked at me with wide open eyes and didn't say a word....

Ferguson looked into Annie's eyes and then turned to me and said, "You know, I think that would be nice, if you don't mind I would love to..... But before we leave here, I'd better make a pit stop."... Ferguson said as he grinned at us both...

As he turned to walk away, I smiled at my lovely wife and said, "I hope you don't mind a little change in plans tonight."...

"Well, no not really, I'd like to get to know him a little more, he is the first black man that I've ever really met and talked with. And I kind of like him.".... She said as she looked up into my eyes and softly kissed my lips.....

"Well, I guess we need to find us a bar near here. I think I saw one across the street but I've never been there so I don't know anything about it."....I said.

"As long as it has a booth or table and some music, I think it will be OK. I love you Rob"... Annie said as she leaned up to kiss me again and squeezed my cock thru my trousers.

"And Annie, you know that Ferguson can be a special client, don't you,"... I said with a smile on my face....

Annie just looked into my eyes then leaned over to kiss me and whispered, "I love you sooo much.".....Then she squeezed my cock again...

Ferguson walked up to the table as Annie was kissing me and squeezing my cock again and said, "Oopps, I hope I'm not interrupting," and smiled as Annie looked up at him in surprise...

"Ohh, sorry," Annie said as she quickly let go of my growing cock.... Then she laughed softly as she got up from the table and started towards the door. Annie was a few steps in front and Ferguson and I followed as she left the restaurant. He was watching Annie intently and I noticed him looking at her tight little ass and lovely legs and no doubt at her ankle bracelet as she walked in front of us....

Ferguson smiled then said to me, "Rob, like I said earlier, you have a really beautiful wife. You are a very lucky man...." I just smiled and nodded my head yes as we crossed the street to the bar...

As we walked into the bar we heard music from a soft jazz group that was playing live and then found ourselves a booth with a low table against one wall next to the small dance floor. Annie slid in and I moved in next to her as Ferguson started to sit next to me...

Annie said to Ferguson, "No, come over and sit next to me."... Then she patted the seat next to her and smiled up at him as he walked around the low table and started to take his seat next to Annie... As he slid down Annie took his hand and placed it just above her knee... Ferguson smiled at Annie and didn't move his hand off of her leg... As we started talking some more, Annie shifted her skirt and moved it up a little and Ferguson moved his hand a little further up onto her thigh and I could see him give her a little squeeze....And I am sure he was able to get a little peek up under her short mini skirt too...

We sat and talked for a while and had a drink or two then Ferguson leaned over in front of Annie and asked me, "Rob would you mind if I asked your beautiful wife to dance?"... When he did that I noticed Annie's hand slip under the table and rest on Ferguson's thigh....

"Not at all, Annie loves to dance, please go ahead," I said....

Annie patted Ferguson's thigh as he moved to get up from the booth and take her hand and lead her to the dance floor.....I watched as they danced to the soft jazz music.... Ferguson leaned down and whispered something to Annie and she looked up into his eyes and answered then laid her head on his chest as they danced close together and swayed to the soft music....

After another minute, Ferguson said something else to Annie then she hugged him a little tighter around the waist, said something back and then leaned back pushing her hips onto his leg and looked up into his eyes for a few seconds just moving to the music.... Ferguson gently patted and squeezed her ass and gave her a hug before he moved his hand back up onto her back then after the next song, they returned to our table...

Annie's eyes were sparkling as she sat down and patted the seat next to her for Ferguson to sit.... But instead of sitting, Ferguson said, "Folks, I hate to break up a nice party but I need to go back to the apartment, I've got an early flight to New York tomorrow morning... I've got to take care of a few loose ends back there before I get back Monday afternoon...."

Annie had a look of disappointment on her face as she stood up and moved next to Ferguson and gave him a little hug and softly said, "I really enjoyed tonight, thank you...."

Ferguson hugged Annie again and then shook my hand and said, "Thanks for a great time this evening, I really hate to leave now but.... I gotta go..."

I asked Ferguson what time he got back on Monday afternoon then asked him if he'd like to come over to our home to watch Monday Night Football on our home theater system with us... He said that he'd love to and would call on Monday to fix the time then with that he turned and walked out of the bar after giving Annie a little peck on the cheek.... All was going perfectly to our plan!

Annie stood watching him leave and then sat back down next to me and leaned over to give me a wet kiss then said.... "Oh God Rod, just take me home, I need you."...


Annie's Comments:

Rob wrote this part of the story but after I was reading some stories by another woman writer on Literotica whose first language is not English it gave me some confidence to try to write a story by myself. So I will write the next chapter about the first time that Ferguson and I were together. Be patient but I promise I will write it. Annie

12