My Hot Wife Surprised Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

My orgasm continued on and on like never before and I smiled back at Rob as I fucked Ferguson harder... I was really proud of myself for being able to take all of his huge black cock inside my pussy and wanted my husband to watch me fucking him.... After a few more minutes of wonderful fucking, I felt Ferguson push hard and grunt. I told him that I wanted his cum inside my cunt and then he flooded my pussy with his warm cum... He slowly relaxed but kept fucking me for a few more minutes as his cum gushed out of me... And finally when he pulled all the way out and rolled over off of me, my cunt felt so empty and I could feel our juices flowing out of my pussy soaking the bed... God I felt so well fucked and so slutty and I wanted more!

I rolled over and kissed Ferguson deeply then looked back over to my husband and asked him to join us on the bed... Rob laid down beside me and I rolled over to him and kissed him while he hugged me and slid his fingers into my sloppy cunt... "Annie you are a fucking slut, your fucking cunt is so full of cum..." Rob moaned as he fingered my dripping cunt...

I kissed him back and said, "I am your fucking slut wife and I love you so much for letting me fuck other guys, and I love his big fucking black cock... I want you to fuck me now, too. God, I want to fuck lots more!!"

Rob rolled me over onto my hands and knees and said, "In the ass you fucking slut..." Then he started to work his cock into my asshole which was covered with Ferguson's cum and my juices....

Ferguson just laid back and watched us as Rob started fucking my ass... After my husband's cock pushed past my tight ring he started to fuck me with long deep strokes working his cock all the way inside me in a few minutes... I love to be fucked in my ass and I started to cum again! Then Ferguson got in front of me and I started to lick his beautiful cock as Rob fucked me from behind... Pretty soon, I had Ferguson's huge cock inside my mouth but he was too big for me to take down my throat so I just licked the head of his cock and sucked on it as Rob fucked my ass... We built a nice rhythm as Rob fucked my ass and Ferguson fucked my mouth... Then pretty soon I felt Rob push really hard in my ass then I felt his warm cum gush from his cock inside my asshole.... I came again when he did that and almost was able to swallow Ferguson's cock but got chocked and had to pull off of him as Rob slowly pulled his cock out of my cum dripping asshole... Then Ferguson moved from in front of me to my behind then he started rubbing his big black cock against my asshole which was gaping open after the fucking I just got from Rob...

Rob was telling Ferguson, "Fuck that slut's asshole, fuck my fucking slut wife's nasty asshole!" I looked over to Rob and smiled and opened my mouth and licked my lips so that I could suck his cock while Ferguson fucked my ass... Rob slid over to me and I took his juicy cock inside my mouth and began to suck him hard as Ferguson worked his huge cock into my ass and started fucking me really hard... I was cumming again as he fucked me and I took Rob's cock down my throat. We fucked for about twenty minutes before I felt my ass contract again around Ferguson's cock then he dumped another huge load of cum inside my dripping asshole just as Rob shot his cum down my throat! I swallowed Rob's cum then fell over to my side as Ferguson pulled his cock out of my stretched asshole and passed out for a minute as wave after wave of pleasure rolled thru my body. I was in heaven! I woke up a couple of minutes later with Ferguson licking and sucking on one of my nipples as Rob stroked my head and face then kissed me. I felt so wonderful just then and knew that I would be fucking Ferguson a lot more from then on...

After a little while, we all had something to drink, wine for me and some more beer for the guys and just relaxed talking and cuddling. We weren't watching the football game anymore! Then for the next three hours Ferguson and Rob fucked me again a few more times in my asshole and pussy before we all finally fell asleep on the bed in our game room....

I woke up first the next morning and since it was a work day I quietly got off the bed and went upstairs to shower, cum was still leaking from my asshole and pussy too and I really needed a shower! Ferguson must have woken up too as he soon joined me in our shower and helped me wash before he fucked me one more time before we got out of the shower.... Rob had also gotten up and was in the kitchen making breakfast when Ferguson and I came in and he smiled at me and walked over to give me a big hug and kiss... He slipped his hand up under my short skirt and felt my swollen pussy thru my little thong panties and flicked it a couple of times then said that he liked how my well fucked little cunt felt that morning... I just looked into his eyes and said, 'Thank you, I feel so wonderful and I love you soo much...", then I kissed my wonderful husband again... I felt my pussy getting wet again too...

Annie's Comments:

My first time with Ferguson was more than four years ago and we continue to see each other pretty often. He has since gotten married again to one of my best girl friends Lacey. Those adventures may be the subject of future stories too! And yes, a few days after that first night, Rob admitted that he and Ferguson had planned it all out after Rob had given Ferguson the address to my old website and Ferguson told Rob that he couldn't wait to fuck me.... I hope you liked my story! Annie

You're so sweet. I can't wait to taste how sweet you are.

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12