My Hottest Sex Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had absolutely lost her mind, her head was throwing side to side, her moans getting louder and sluttier, she was talking dirty I think, although I couldn't understand a word she was saying. One of her hands was gripping her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples, the other hands was down spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her protruding clit. I finally got over half my cock inside her, which had to be at least 6 or 7 inches, when I felt it. I had reached her cervix. I knew what it was like to have my pussy fucked that deep by a big cock, but the feeling of being the one with the cock was incredible. It drove me on as I slid almost all the way out, and all the way back in.

I didn't pick up the speed of my thrusts too much, just the length, long hard thrusts in and out of her pussy, which at this point was so wet and she was cumming so many times right in a row, that there was pussy juice everywhere, all over her pussy lips and ass, all down my shaft, dripping off the bottom of my overfilled balls.

Finally, Rachel managed to pull herself out of her sexual frenzy enough to mutter, "Please... please... I can't cum any more... it's feels so good... please fuck my tits..."

I slowly withdrew my huge soaked cock from her drenched pussy, her hole left wide open without my cock there, slowly shrinking closed, and I moved up and straddled her chest. I was low enough so my large balls were resting around her belly button, but the shaft of my cock still rested between her tits, my raging head poking her in the chin as I began to fuck her firm big tits. She told me to hold her tits together for her so she could play with my cock and balls, rubbing the shaft, pulling it up to her mouth to briefly suck on the giant tip, her other hand cupping and rolling my huge eggs.

I felt the pressure building slowly, so I slowed my thrusts. Slowing down right before I came seemed to build the pressure even more, I was able to go for a little longer as the dam got closer and closer to breaking. I looked down at Rachel's sexy pleasure-ridden face as she stared wide-eyed at my massive anatomy, awaiting my load of cum. She had no idea what she was in for.

Soon, I couldn't hold back anymore. The muscle at the base of my cock throbbed harder than ever, and the first blast of cum was more than I'm sure any man had delivered in an entire load this little eighteen-year-old had ever seen. It hit the bottom of her chin with amazing force, so hard that it splashed in every direction, onto her arms and a little up onto her chin. The second blast was even bigger and stronger. This one fired over her head, all the way across the table, and onto the carpet, a long line of thick white cum going from the other end of the table, across her dark hair behind her head, and over her left eye, gluing it shut.

She was expecting the cumshots to slow down, but the opposite happened. I started shooting more, more, faster, harder, everywhere. Her hair was white, both of her eyes were stuck shut, her open mouth was full, her face was completely covered, the table behind her head had cum all over it, her neck was dripping, cum was rolling off her shoulders, covering her cleavage and rolling down the valley between her full tits.

I backed up, cock in hand, the last of my cum dripping from the tip onto the carpet. Rachel sat in shock, breathing hard, for a few seconds before sitting up and wiping the amazing amount of cum from her eyes. As she sat up, the huge buildup of cum on her face and chest poured down her body, over her tits and stomach, onto her legs, pooling on the table between her thighs, mixing with the puddle from her overactive pussy. She licked all the cum off her hands and sucked it into her mouth, continuing to moan at the taste of my sugary-salty cum.

"I... have to go... shower..." she trailed off and wandered, naked and wobbly-kneed, out of the room and upstairs to shower.

I spent a couple of minutes wiping up all the excess cum in the living room. I could not believe how much cum had just exploded from my cock, I had never seen anything like it.

Chapter 5: The Friend

After wiping up, which took nearly half a roll of paper towels to grab all that cum, I plopped down exhausted on the couch to watch TV. I casually played with my cock, exploring the great feeling of pussy and cum residue all up and down my shaft, forming a light slick lubricant that allowed me to gently stroke my hand up and down, soon achieving a half-erection. My cock was still dangling limp, but it was slightly thicker and longer than when fully limp.

As I sat there, I heard the sound of a muffled female voice. I crept to the bottom of the stairs and realized it was Rachel on the phone. I didn't know what she was up to, but figured she was just calling one of her girlfriends to tell her about the fuck she just had. I smiled confidently and sat back down on the couch.

I looked up to the door and there she was, leaning against the doorframe, smiling at me. She looked so sexy, her slim, amazing body glistening wet, her nipples hard, her pussy shaved, her ass slightly out to the side, her long wet hair pushed back over her shoulder. As soon as I saw her, she took a slow walk the long way around the coffee table, letting me watch her delicious teenage body move. She came over and sat her wet body right on my lap, my large half-hard cock resting on my leg, visible between hers. She reached down and casually stroked it while she leaned her head in the crook of my neck, kissing me softly.

"You have the most amazing cock I've ever heard of," she cooed softly. "I've never had that many orgasms at once in my life. Your cum was so delicious, and getting covered with it made me cum again without even touching my pussy."

I held her warm small body close and we cuddled for what seemed like forever. Hearing her let out small soft moans as she snuggled closer to my body, her small hand cradling my shaft, her thumb gently rubbing the head, my erection growing again ever so slowly. It was so peaceful, I could have sat like that all day.

Then there was a knock on the door. My first instinct was to get nervous, but then realized I couldn't care less who it was. Rachel smiled, whispered "Surprise" in my ear and scampered to the door, her naked wet ass bouncing like only an 18-year-old's can.

She opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw: Rachel's friend Amber walked in. Amber was the fantasy of everybody I knew, including me. She was in Rachel's class, but her birthday wasn't until next month. She was 18 by about 2 days. But she was built like a 24 year old porn star. She was only about 5'4", slim waist, perfect ass, and huge 32DD tits. She had sandy blonde hair that she had bleach-highlighted, and had this perfect 'fuck me' smile. She was like some kind of dream, and here she was, walking arm in arm with nude Rachel, wearing a nearly-revealing one piece sundress which delicious accented her amazing body.

They broke arms and walked around either side of the table, crawling onto the couch next to me, Rachel on my right and Amber on my left. Amber started looking my cock over, lifting it up, inspecting it.

"This is the most incredible cock I've ever seen," Amber awed. "It's by far the biggest, considering it's not even hard yet, and it's so thick and beautiful. Rachel tells me your cum is delicious, too."

Hearing this brazen barely-18 year old talk like this while playing with my fat cock was causing me to get excited extremely quickly. My weapon began to grow and swell in her small hands, rapidly getting thicker and more solid, soon too thick for this sultry teen to wrap her deft fingers around. Amber then stood up, slid the straps of her dress from her shoulder and let it slide down her body. The neckline of her body-accentuating garment became hung up on her large chest while she just stood there smiling at me.

As I reached out to gently tug on the hem of her dress and cause it to fall to the floor, exposing Amber's delicious wares to my eyes, Rachel slurped the head of my now-raging cock into her mouth, causing me to moan for both of them. Amber giggled and slid back onto the couch, leaning down to join Rachel on my cock with her mouth. The two of them licked and slurped up and down the sides of my shaft, working together to wrap and slide their young wet tongues around my thick, leaky cockhead. Amber then expertly sucked my big tip into her moist lips as Rachel moved down and began to lick and suck on my large balls, which were quickly producing another massive cum shower for these two little teenage sexpots.

There was no way I was going to last if these two sluts kept lavishing my cock this way. So I reached over and grabbed Amber's hips, easily lifting her up and pulling her onto my lap facing me. Rachel smiled and reached between us, grabbing my swollen member and pushing the tip against Amber's already-dripping pussy. Amber made this little-girl moan that nearly made me cum on the spot as my massive shaft began to stretch her tight little cunt.

This was the most amazing pussy I had felt all day, extremely tight, but ridiculously hot and wet. My cock just got bigger and harder being inside her, and seeing as how she was breathing and cooing too hard to fuck me herself, I held her hips and started rocking my large cock in and out of her furnace. She threw her head back in pleasure, about to cum already, after only a few seconds. When Rachel leaned over and began to suck on her tits while rubbing Amber's hard little clit with her hand, Amber couldn't take it any more. Her body bucked, her head flailed, her hair flew, her voice yelped and quivered, her pussy clamped onto my big cock like a vice.

As her body slowly relaxed, her pussy was so wet and dripping that my cock popped right out, only to get greedily sucked into Rachel's hot mouth a second later. Rachel moaned and smiled as she swallowed every drop of Amber's copious juices along with my flowing precum, which was now streaming out with some volume.

I turned my body and lay down on the couch on my back, my cock still held firmly in Rachel's wanting mouth, while Amber managed to move herself over on top of my head facing Rachel. The second Amber's delicious pussy was within reach, I started slurping, licking and sucking her, making her knees shake and her moans begin almost immediately. Rachel moved up to her, kissing her way up her stomach, over her huge tits, sucking on her hard nipples.

As Rachel moved up Amber's body, my cock found it's way between Rachel's thighs and started entering her sopping wet cunt. With some difficulty, my wide pole managed to plow its way into Rachel's wonderfully tight pussy and she started riding me like a true cowgirl. My tongue was sharing Amber's clit with Rachel's fingers, my cock pistoning in and out of Rachel's hot hole, my big balls filling up with cum.

Soon Amber starting moaning, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum..."

No sooner did she say it when all of a sudden a thick stream of fluid started spraying from her pussy, all over my face, down onto my chest, running down my stomach and mixing with the fluid from Rachel, who was still undulating with my cock inside her while she stared at the explosion coming from Amber's sweet pussy. The feeling and sight of Amber's hot pussy spraying an incredibly amount of female cum all over me was too much, and I grabbed Rachel's hips and pulled her lithe body and vicelike pussy off my raging cock.

No sooner was she off my tip and my hand wrapped around the wide shaft when cum started to erupt. Huge ropes of sperm flew from my swollen cannon and hit Amber's big tits, shot after shot covering the entire front of her body from 3 feet away, the rest of the shots landing on my chest and stomach. Rachel immediately dove in, licking and slurping every drop from my front, then immaculately cleaning up Amber's drenched body with her mouth.

All of a sudden, I woke up in bed with Becky crouching next to my bed. She was in a towel and her hair was soaked.

"I got out of the shower and heard you moaning like crazy, sweetie," she smiled. "You must have been having a hell of a dream!"

"You have no idea," I growled and grabbed her and pulled her into bed with me, the little towel falling softly to the floor behind her...

12