My Hotwife & Her Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been other times -- so many, that we've lost count. Steve could probably tell, because he said he keeps calendars about everything in his life, and that there's an entry for that November day three years ago that reads: "First Threesome." It was ours too. I hope that the one last week wasn't the last. It doesn't even have to be with Steve, although she's got this hang-up about him being the first and last. Don't quite understand that, because, as I said, sometimes she gets upset that he doesn't treat her with the tenderness she deserves. But, as I said, he's kinda cool, interesting, and not a good guy generally. And, he's got this big, thick cock that she so obviously sometimes fantasizes about sucking and fucking. Naughty girl!

I just know that I love my sexy, shared wife. And I hope she doesn't totally freak after reading this absolutely true account that I wrote -- mostly for her -- at what a perverted man she's married to. But she knew that already, so I think we'll be cool.

12