My Hotwife Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Stories following my journey into becoming a hotwife.
1.8k words
4.51
128.2k
238
41

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let's start at the beginning,

I figure that before we get to the hot and steamy sex, just a little background on how I arrived in this place would be appropriate right? As anyone in this lifestyle will affirm it's usually not something that just happens overnight without a back story that leads to it. In my story it was a fairly long road.

The first time I heard of my husband's fantasy to share me was more than five years ago but I remember it vividly. It was the early summer of 2013 and we were about halfway through a four day hike on the Appalachian Trail. A summer storm was heading our way and we were hiking hard to beat it to the next shelter on the trail not far from the Tennessee / North Carolina border. We didn't beat the rain drops entirely but we made it there and found ourselves alone at the tiny shelter. If you've hiked on the Appalachian you know the shelters are rather small but a half dozen or so people can share them if needed. This one was stone with an angled roof and a stunning view over the valley below. Getting out of wet clothes was a priority and the deserted location led to us making love wrapped in a sleeping blanket while the thunderstorm raged around us. As I collapsed into my husband's arms following an amazing orgasm I commented that I could definitely scratch that one off my bucket list and that started a conversation about fantasies as we lay together recovering from both the hike and the sex.

Even though we had been married just shy of nine years at this point I was still a shy person by nature and my husband was having a difficult time getting me to open up. I started to probe his fantasies a bit thinking that maybe I could just agree with his to get me off the hook but he was equally reluctant to fully open up. Like many women I suspect, I'd often wondered what it would be like to have two men ravaging me for a night, but how in the world do you admit that to your husband? Trying to save myself I suggested that he probably wanted two women, after all its every guys fantasy right?

"I doubt I would complain" he laughed, "but it's not my ultimate fantasy."

"Oh really? What's that?"

He paused for what seemed like a long time before responding. His voice sounded softer than normal, I thought maybe he was even a little embarrassed. "I'd love to watch you" he said.

"Watch me what?" I asked a bit confused.

"I'd love to watch you with another man"

My head was spinning just a little hearing those words. Why would he want that? Does he think I've cheated? Is this a way to get me to offer another women? Those and many more questions raced through my mind. "Wow, really?" was all I could get out. Fortunately though he didn't stop there and as the rain poured down around us he poured his heart out to explaining his fantasy to me.

First off he let it be known that there wasn't any kind of bi element to his fantasy, it was all about watching me. He also said it wasn't an attempt to bring another woman into the mix. It was no secret between us that my husband had many partners before we met. He was very attractive and women loved his humor and personality too. My life had been somewhat different. It wasn't like I was sheltered or anything but education and career always come first for me. There were a few steady boyfriends and some fun in college but by most accountings I'd been a good girl. For him the fantasy revolved around wanting to see me pleasured in ways I'd never experienced.

"I want to watch you in a way I can't when I'm the one making love to you. I want to see the way your body moves and hear your moans when you cum with someone else" he said. "I want to watch you while you experience everything you desire."

He told me that ideally he would love to watch me in a traditional threesome situation. He wanted me to experience having two men committed to just me for the night. If I was more comfortable he would be willing to only watch although he wanted to join in if at possible. Lastly he would be willing to let me go alone if that was the only way I thought I could be comfortable or if I thought I just couldn't do it in front of him. It was a lot to take in. The way he opened up to me though I knew he'd been holding on to it awhile. I let it all sink in as we layed there, falling asleep together as the rain fell through the night. Morning came and we got back to the business of finishing our hike and it wasn't spoken of again till we returned home.

I'd like to tell you that we just jumped in with both feet once we admitted the fantasy but that's certainly not the truth. I still had not admitted to him that my ultimate fantasy was to experience two men. Slowly we began experimenting with his fantasy while in bed. He would ask me questions about my past and things other men had done that I enjoyed. It made me uncomfortable at first but slowly i warmed to it and we began to call it "story time". I was so embarrassed the first time I told him the story of losing my virginity but the reaction that he had to it was amazing! His erection came quickly and he couldn't wait to take me. I started to use our story time almost as foreplay sometimes. Something as simple as telling him over dinner that someone had flirted with me during the day would lead to incredible sex that night. It never failed to turn him on, not once. I didn't have many stories to tell him but it never seemed to matter. I could've told him about the same thing over and over again and it wouldn't have made a difference, he loved it and would devour me afterwards. Several years went by this way as we played only through words with the fantasy.

Meanwhile our sex life was becoming more and more intense the entire time. The nights that I would play to his fantasies would bring us sex like we had never experienced before. More power, more passion and urgency became the norm. Telling him what another man had done to me years ago would bring out another side of my husband. The sex was strong, fast and lustful. We fucked like new lovers, it was the way I suspected he really had always wanted to have me and inside me something was stirring, I needed it too, I began to crave it. There were nights we would be having dinner out and I would begin to whisper something sexy to him at the dinner table, he would be so worked up that we would be all over each other in the parking lot. It didn't even seem to matter what I would tell him. I could point out an attractive guy and simply say how about him?

Or I could tell him that someone in the bar reminded me of a one night stand I had 20+ years ago. We had sex in the car several times and once on the hood of the car in our garage, unable to make it inside without having each other. We were having the sex life that you always dream you'll have with your soul mate. We were addicted, but it was just a fantasy wasn't it? My husbands instant erections at a hint of me being a bad girl and the way he would fuck me were making me think that this was the real deal, he wasn't just saying it, he wanted to see me taken. It excited and terrified me at the same time. I started catching myself picturing the scene as my husband and this other yet unknown lover had their way with me. I found myself staring at certain guys the gym wondering what they would be like, if they were someone my husband would let let me have?

It was early spring 2017 when we took another small step down this road. My husband couldn't have been more honest and explicit with me but somehow my mind would not let me to believe it was more than just a fantasy. It's just pillow talk right? One night my "story" must have been better or more detailed than normal because he was turned on like I'd never seen. In spite of the great sex we had been having this night was even better. My husband was taking me in a way that women dream of. He was powerful and focused, all that was on his mind was completely owning my body and bringing me pleasure. I was lost in it!

Maybe it was just heat of the moment or maybe I was caught up in the lust to have him fuck me even harder, who knows. My words seemed to be coming from somewhere else even as I said them. "This is want you really want isn't it? You want to watch someone else fuck your wife don't you? It's more than a fantasy, you want to see a dick in me don't you? I'm going to fuck someone for you." My husband's orgasm filled me even before the single word he spoke could get out. "Yes" was all he said before collapsing on to me totally spent.

We layed there in silence for awhile. There was a slight tension in the air and neither of us spoke. Several minutes went by before he finally asked, "Do you really want to do it hun?"

"Are u sure baby?" I asked in reply. "I don't want you to hate me, there wouldn't be any going back if I did it you know, are you positive you want this?" Again just a single word "yes."

No time like the present I figured, "Ive never admitted my fantasy to you have I hun?" I said, "I always wondered what it would be like for have two men for just a night."

"Really?"

"Yeah I was just too embarrassed to admit to you all this time."

"I want you to experience it. I love you with all my heart and want you to have everything" he said.

"I think I can do for you baby, maybe at least I think I'd like to try."

My husbands returned erection told me all I needed to know. He was back inside me again. It already seemed different some how to me. It was now a matter of when not if, It was going to happen.

To be continued