My Hotwife Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
My final chapter for now.
5.8k words
4.72
39.9k
63
48

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend following my experience with David was different from anything previous. In spite of some beautiful weather we barely left the house that weekend or the bedroom for that matter. The lust filled fury from Friday night was replaced with a desire to hold each other and make tender love. Dan and I both agreed that inviting a near stranger to become part of our fantasy was a very different dynamic than what we experienced following our threesomes with Ron. Dan had always reclaimed me after our weekends away but the sex we had Friday night was unlike anything either of us had ever done. In addition to David not being a close friend before the event, the fact that Dan was an observer and not an active participant had played a huge role for him as well. Some of it was good but we weren't sure if it was the thing for us or not. By the end of the weekend we had come to the conclusion that David would have to be a one time thing. We weren't ruling out something like that in the future but Dan felt he couldn't watch and not be a part of it in the future. He either had to join in or felt he couldn't be there at all. Neither of us felt our fantasies had run their course, we both wanted to continue finding our limits and experiencing all we could but we weren't really sure where to go next.

Fortunately for us summer was quickly approaching and we started spending more time at the lake with Ron. It seemed that nothing had changed during that first hot weekend back at the lake house. We were so comfortable with each other that it truly seemed perfectly natural for us by this time. All of May and June we spent every other weekend there and I felt like the luckiest woman alive. Often we would invite friends to the lake for the day but it was after everyone was gone that things heated up for us. I was treated like a queen and fucked like a goddess by my two gorgeous men. I felt young and desirable beyond belief! I took great care to look hot for them, to flirt constantly and generally drive them crazy. I spent the entire summer in a bikini, cutoffs and the bedroom! I know the haters will criticize our lifestyle but the three of us couldn't have been happier!

We played a bit with me blindfolded which was new for us all. I loved being blindfolded and guessing who was touching, tasting or penetrating me. I became an expert at the subtle differences between Dan and Ron in bed and enjoyed everything they did to me. We literally spent hours teasing each other but we always fulfilled each other too. Our sex was intense but always with a gentle, loving side to it as well.

As I discussed last chapter there were other side effects to the amazing sex life and the confidence it brought me. My best friend / training partner Kristen had convinced me to throw my hat into the fitness competition world. We had picked a contest we could both enter in November. It had a first timers master division for women over 40 and I agreed to give it a shot under her guidance. Kristen was a multiple time winner and made a ton of money training other women so I was blessed to have her as a friend and for the chance to train with the many other women she brought to the gym. The changes I made to my body that summer were shocking to me! I had ab muscles I never knew existed and my arms, shoulders and legs just took off. By July my body had changed so much I couldn't believe pictures from just 2 years ago even though I thought I'd been training hard then. The looks of approval I got at the gym was quite motivating but the approval from my husband and Ron was ever better!

One hot summer Saturday night the three of us were tearing each other up in bed as usual. Dan had his dick in my mouth and Ron was slowly and perfectly fucking me to multiple orgasms. I noticed that Ron had stopped moving at some point which drew my attention back to him, he was staring at my body with his dick deep inside it.

"Everything okay?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah," Ron replied, "it's just that you look so incredible, I feel like I'm sleeping with one of those girls from the fitness magazines."

"He's not kidding about that," Dan added, "your body is crazy hot this summer, better than ever! You and Kristen are gonna destroy everyone."

"You look pretty damn awesome in bed too!", Ron added.

In spite of everything we had done together they still found a way to make me blush! At 48 years old it felt awesome to be in the best shape of my life. The rest of the summer was simply heavenly for me. The sex was incredible beyond words and my time with Dan afterwards sensual and loving. I honestly can't think of a single thing I'd have changed. We'd been having threesomes together for over a year now and it was just better and better all the time.

Kristen and I were also spending a lot of time together. Besides just training there is so much more that goes into a competition that I had been unaware of. The diet prep took many hours and I had to learn how to pose on stage among other things. The good news was all the time we spent together was making a good friendship even stronger.

One night we were in the locker room at the gym and a minor event took place. It was so minor that I would barely have given a thought to it yet it would eventually change things for us. I was carrying a gym bag, purse, water bottle and who knows what else. My purse strap caught on the door and it pulled off my shoulder spilling everything all over the floor. After laughing at me Kristen helped me clean everything up and I never thought about it until the two of us were at lunch one day a couple weeks later.

"So I gotta ask you something," Kristen started out with, "you remember when you spilled your purse last week at the gym?"

"Yeah why?"

"So I don't want to be nosey and I swear if I am just tell me to shut up okay?" she said.

"Okay"

"Well," Kristen started slowly and clearly embarrassed, "you had condoms in your purse and I guess I'm just wondering if everything is okay?" she asked nervously.

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself. I had totally forgotten those were in my purse and didn't realize she had seen them. Plus Kristen knew that Dan had a vasectomy years ago because it had come up in girl talk. Now what the hell was I going to say?

"Oh yeah everything's okay," I said, "I just totally forgot those were in there," I added, which wasn't a lie.

"Oh from before Dan got fixed?" she laughed.

I laughed with her but I felt so guilty. Something told me she wasn't buying the story and I hated lying to her. We had become like sisters over the past 8 years and I just couldn't do it. Kristen had confided in me many times and I felt horrible looking her in the face and not telling her the truth.

"No not from before to be honest," I told her.

Kristen reached across the table and took my hand.

"Oh god Lynn I'm so sorry, what's wrong?" she asked, "are you okay? Are you seeing someone?"

"No, no it's nothing like that at all," I told her with a smile, squeezing her hand.

"Thank god!" Kristen said, obviously relieved, "you and Dan are so awesome together, you seem to have the most amazing relationship! I'd have been crushed if something was wrong."

"I promise nothing's wrong," I told her.

I studied Kristen's reaction. She was obviously happy that nothing was wrong but also confused. I could tell she was waiting for more of an explanation. My mind was racing with what to say next. I wasn't going to lie and it felt wrong just leaving it as it was. For the first time I realized the huge secret I was keeping and I felt I needed to share it. I couldn't explain why I felt that way, but I did. I knew Kristen would keep anything I told her to herself and I trusted her completely. She was also a bit of a free spirit and I was hopeful she wouldn't judge me too harshly.

"Ok I'm gonna tell you something," I started cautiously, "Dan and I have been experimenting a little bit."

"Experimenting how?" Kristen asked.

Well here we go I thought.

"We might have had a threesome," I told her quietly.

"Another man?" Kristen inquired quietly.

"Yes," I replied rather sheepishly, "but it's all about me if that makes sense, Dan isn't bi or anything but he loves watching me."

I watched as a smile started to spread across Kristen's face. She squeezed my hand just a bit tighter.

"That is honestly so hot!" she told me, "I knew I liked Dan!" she added laughing.

"Seriously?" I asked her, "you don't think we're weird or anything?"

"Oh god no! I mean it that's incredible you guys share something like that!"

We laughed like kids for a few minutes before she had another question.

"So you guys have been doing it awhile?" she asked, "or like a one time thing?"

"Yeah about a year," I told her, "maybe a dozen times."

"That is so hot," Kristen told me, "but I gotta ask you something else then," She paused for a second, "is it Dan's friend Ron?"

I felt myself blushing at the mention of his name.

"Oh my god it is!" she nearly screamed at me laughing.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"I really don't know," Kristen said, "just something about how comfortable you guys seem together whenever I'm around. I never thought anything of it until today though."

"It's been with Ron every time except once," I told her, "there was a one time thing with someone else I met through work and that's why I had the condoms."

"Ok I'm just gonna say this," Kristen said smiling, "I'm jealous as hell! Ron and Dan are both gorgeous! Damn you're lucky!"

We were totally giggling like school girls by this time.

"Is Ron... you know?" she asked.

"Him and Dan both," I told her, smiling ear to ear.

"I hate you!" she replied as we couldn't stop our laughing.

I felt relieved sharing my dark secret with someone else, especially with another woman. Kristen was truly happy for my experiences and truly just a bit a jealous too. My simple act of sharing my secret with her brought our already close friendship even closer. She shared many of her secrets with me and we became like sisters that summer. It felt so good to have a friend like that.

A second sexy summer seemed to fly by as far as I was concerned. Between training and prepping for my venture onto the fitness stage and our sexy weekends at the lake it seemed like fall was here faster than I thought possible.

It was mid October and we were about a month out from our contest when Kristen and I decided we simply had to have some relief from the constant grind of training and dieting. At first we thought about a girls weekend down at the lake just to relax and let our bodies recover but then Kristen threw out the idea of doing something for Halloween. One of the bars near us is famous for their Halloween party every year. The place is usually full of sexy costumes on both men and women, and we thought it would give us a chance to decompress some before the final three week push to the competition. We knew some friends from the gym would be there and Dan could go with us too. Kristen wasn't seeing anyone but I was guessing Dan wouldn't have a problem escorting two women for the night, especially since we were hoping to come up with a sexy costume idea.

It might not have been original but we decided to go with the old dependable naughty school girl costume. Dan took very little convincing to be our date for the night and even agreed to dress up as a priest to go with our school girls. We laughed all night at the idea. Kristen and I decided we wanted our costumes to be identical so some shopping was in order for us. We bought simple white button down shirts first then stopped at the "couples" store for matching school girl skirts and white thigh high stockings. They only thing not identical was our heels but they were close enough for a dark bar.

The Saturday night of the party Kristen came over to our place to get ready. We did each other's hair into pigtails on the side for an added touch to the school girl look. The skirts were way shorter as we got ready to go out than they seemed when we tried them on at the store! I saw no way I could sit down all night. We both wore black bras under the white shirts and left them unbuttoned almost to the bottom to show off cleavage and the abs we'd been working so hard on. I loaned Kristen a long coat for the drive to the bar so she could sit down without flashing everyone and grabbed one for myself.

The party was already going strong when we arrived, we got lucky finding a table with some others from the gym. I noticed a few of the guys faces when Kristen and I removed our coats and they saw our matching outfits. Kristen reached into her purse and pulled out the final touch to our costumes, two giant lollipops she'd picked up at the candy store. It was funny as anything but pretty hot too! Dan in his priest costume was standing in between us as a few of our friends took pictures of the silly ness. One of the guys from the gym was fist-bumping Dan and calling him his hero for showing up with the two of us. We were all having a blast and it felt good to relax and let loose some. Kristen and I agreed we could each have two drinks tonight even though we were training hard and then we'd be back at it hard tomorrow.

Everywhere the two us went in the bar I could feel eyes on me. Guys half my age were staring and no matter what any of these millennial apologists say it feels good to know others find you hot! Kristen and I looked damn good together and I was also pretty sure no one would guess that I was 12 years her senior. We mingled some and danced a little and I admit I was feeling good after just one drink. We hadn't been drinking a lot through the summer and then nothing for over the last month. I could see in Kristen's eyes she was feeling the alcohol too.

The bar had some contests going on and just a bunch of fun stuff in general. I'm pretty sure everyone near the dance floor got an eye full when we tried our luck at the limbo contest! After our second drink it's fair to say Kristen and I were nicely buzzed and we ended up dancing together. We weren't intentionally trying to dance sexy or anything but as my husband would tell me later two women dressed as school girls dancing close is almost always gonna be hot lol.

One our gym friends came around with shots of tequila and we both downed them without even thinking. I wasn't drunk by any stretch but I also wasn't feeling any pain. Kristen and I headed off to the bathroom together at some point the way all us women do. We were laughing and carrying on a bit and just having fun.

"You look so good tonight lady," Kristen tells me from out of the blue, "every guy here wishes he could go home with you."

"Aww thanks," I told her as i leaned up against her, "actually I think WE look good!"

"I'd go home with ya in a second," she followed up with.

I turned to ask her what she'd said because I thought I'd heard it wrong but Kristen's mouth was waiting for me and she kissed me. I was shocked initially but almost by instinct my mouth opened to meet hers. Our tongues found their way together for a long kiss. I had kissed a girl once years ago in college but it was just screwing around, nothing serious like this. The bathroom door opened on us and our kiss ended abruptly.

I didn't know what to say, Kristen didn't seem embarrassed or anything, was she serious about what she had said? What if she was serious, what did that mean? Dan's fantasy has been to watch me with another guy not another woman. But what guy didn't want to see that? Did I want that? I'd never even considered it. As we walked back out into the bar I felt suddenly alert and nearly sober again but still with no clue what to say or do about what had just happened.

We returned to the dance floor a little later and if I had any doubt about Kristen's intentions they were quickly put to rest. We danced together and it turned sexy quickly. We were dancing close and touching, almost grinding on each other. I knew people were watching but didn't care, the tequila providing just enough courage for me to get over it. I could see Dan watching from just off the dance floor and he sure didn't seem to mind what he was seeing. By the time 3 or 4 songs had ended we were sweating and needed a break. Dan met us at the table obviously surprised by what we were doing.

"You guys look awful good out there together," he said. It was in that voice that he used every so often to melt me.

"I bet we'd look good back at your place too," Kristen said while playfully putting her arm around me.

"Yeah I bet," was all he said looking at me for approval.

I wasn't sure what to say so I turned and initiated another kiss with Kristen, this one far longer than than the one in the bathroom. As soon as our lips were apart I grabbed Dan and pulled him in for kiss as well.

"Why don't we go find out?" I whispered to him.

We gathered up our coats, said quick goodbyes and the three of us headed for Dan's truck. What the hell was I doing I thought to myself? We've never talked about anything like this. I guess all the same rules apply right? Was Dan going to just watch us? Did he want to join us? Did I want him to join us? My mind was racing. I just wanted to get home before whatever slight buzz I had left was gone and I wouldn't have the guts to see where this was going. Kristen pulled me into the back of Dan's crew cab and she was all over me immediately. Our coats were thrown to one side and the last buttons of our shirts were undone. We made out for the entire ten minute drive back to our place; I have no idea how Dan managed to keep his eyes on the road.

Dan negotiated the long gravel drive back to our house and pulled into the garbage. Kristen and I were nearly oblivious to anything but each other at this point. Why and how did this seem so natural to me? A trail of our clothes lined the floor from the garage to our bedroom. Kristen was naked and I was left in nothing but my bikini panties by the time we got through the bedroom door. I pulled away from Kristen momentarily to kiss Dan again.

"You're okay with this right?" I asked him.

"Are you kidding?" he replied, "I've died and gone to heaven watching this. You go and do whatever you enjoy tonight babe."

I looked directly into his eyes.

"You can do anything you want to tonight too," I told him, "anything Kristen is willing to do is okay with me tonight, I promise."

He kissed me deeply again and then I felt myself falling backwards as Kristen pulled me onto the bed with her. Our bodies entwined with other and our mouths met again. Our kisses were long and sensual as her hands began exploring across my body. My hand stayed on Kristen's hip and thigh as hers moved across my ass and up to my breasts. I felt her move down my stomach and felt her hand rubbing across my sex for the first time. Nervousness filled my stomach. I recalled that Kristen had confided in me to having experience with a woman in the past. I wondered if she had been hoping for something like this to happen between her and I. I wasn't sure I would know what to do.

"I've never done anything like this," I whispered to her with not a small amount of fear building.

"Let me show you," Kristen whispered back in reply.

Her words alone made me wet with anticipation. Her hands mouth and body did the rest. Our legs were wrapped across each other as her mouth and hands began working their way down my body. Her tongue worked magic across my nipples, back and forth between them and then down to the flat of my stomach. I lost all track of time. Kristen's hand began exploring between my legs and I parted them for her. She pulled my panties off and we rolled naked together across the bed. Soon her hand slipped back between my legs and first one finger then two slipped inside me. It seemed totally out of my control as I began fucking her fingers, my hips grinding involuntarily, seeking the pleasure. My eyes opened briefly to see that Dan just couldn't stand it anymore. His dick was in his hand as he watched us, watching Kristen finger me. I could see his hand moving at the same pace that her fingers worked on me.

12