My Hotwife's Latest Encounters

Story Info
Robin's goodbye sex and her new fuck friends in Idaho.
3.2k words
3.83
20.4k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the Air Force relocating our aircraft to Idaho and the aircraft in Idaho to England I was expecting to receive orders, most likely to England sometime in the next year. We were told that orders would start coming in about ten months so that there would be trained individuals in England when the aircraft started arriving there in roughly twelve months.

Robin and I had decided that two little ones were good enough, so I went to the hospital to set up a date to get a vasectomy, but they refused my request because I was too young. After appealing to the hospital commander and being turned down again, we found out that Robin was pregnant with our third. Since the weekend at the hotel and the initial request, for a vasectomy, Robin had only been with one guy other than myself. She told me that she just had to have him even though she was likely fertile, yet she didn't have him use a condom. She said that she didn't even think about it at the time. Since she was pregnant, she invited him to screw her several more times at our place when I could take care of the kids. She told me that his dick was long but slender and he really knew how to use it. She said that each time they fucked, she came numerous times and she loved it. Each time I got to enjoy very sloppy cum filled pussy, and I loved that as well.

When she started showing a baby bump the extracurricular fucking came to an end. It was her choice to stop at this point in the pregnancy. We discussed our need to find a form of contraception. As before she was against using the pill or condoms. She liked and wanted the feeling of cum in her. She refused to use the pill because of the side effects. They caused her to put on weight and reduced her libido. We were able to get the Air Force to cover the expense of her having her tubes tied at an off base hospital that would take care of the delivery and tie her tubes at the same time, which took care of the contraception issue that we were facing.

Nearly all of the other airmen had received their orders when I got mine. I was surprised when I got orders to Mountain Home AFB, ID. It had only been a couple of months since the third little one joined our family when my orders arrived and we were to report to my new assignment four months later. In those four months, Robin managed to fuck Josh one last time before we moved. She loved fucking him and his massive dick. He fucked her several times during their fuck session before he had to get back to the base to leave for the next scheduled air demonstration. She made sure that she took excellent care of him since it was going to be her last chance to have his large cock in her cunt.

Robin used the last four months that we were in Las Vegas to get with each of the men that she had fucked before and fuck them at least one last time before we moved. She even managed to get Tom to come by and fuck her one last time before he went to his new duty station in Sacramento, CA. My supervisor and Tom were both going to Sacramento. Three of the other men were given orders to Mountain Home along with myself. All of the others got orders to RAF Lakenheath, England.

Somehow Jon found out about my orders. I'm not sure how but I suspect that Robin told him or he heard it from one of the other guys that she had had a going away fuck session with. Needless to say, he found out, and he arranged an evening for him and Gary to fuck Robin. Actually, it was to be a gangbang because they invited another friend to join them. His name was Jerry. He worked on the base somewhere she wasn't sure where though. They took turns fucking her at first, but then moved on to spit roasting her, and then they were all three fucking her. One in her mouth and two in her pussy. They had all cum in her cunt, and two of them had cum on her titties. At my request, Robin massages any of the cum that ends up on her chest into her tits. By the time she returned home, she was a gooey mess from all of their cum, but she was exceedingly happy. When we were done making love, I was exhausted and happy as well.

When Robin mentioned to Carl that we would be moving, he told her that he hoped that he would get an opportunity to fuck her before we had to leave. They worked out a time that his wife would be at work so that they could spend some naughty time in his marital bed fucking. They spent most of one morning with her sucking and fucking him in as many ways as they possibly could. Don stopped by to visit that afternoon, and she took him to the bedroom to fuck her. Robin was pleased that he just happened to stop by that afternoon. I was ecstatic as well since I got to have sloppy seconds twice in one day.

Somewhere along the way, Robin managed to find a time when Jim's wife would be at work so that she could drain all the cum from his balls. They actually had a couple of different sessions before we moved. Robin invited Tim to join her in our bed for a going away fuck, and he told her that he was disappointed that we would be leaving and that this would be the last chance for them to have sex. She made sure that he got several opportunities to spew his cum in her cunt during their session that afternoon.

The time came for us to load the truck with our things and head for Idaho and my new duty station. I drove the truck, and she followed in our car. Fortunately for us, the base was reasonably close to my parents, and we could stay with them while we waited to move into our assigned quarters in base housing. It was only a couple of days before we were moved into base housing. It took us a few days to get everything unpacked and organized.

It wasn't long before Robin began spending time at the NCO Club, and of course, the guys didn't miss an opportunity to hit on her. She loved to play pool, no pun intended. She soon got to know several of the guys that spent a significant amount of time at the club. We went from a single car family two having two vehicles so she could get around base easier. No longer needing me or one of the other wives to give her rides.

One evening she was somewhat late coming home from the club, and when she did get back, she told me that she had run out of gas. She indicated that one of the base security police officers stopped to see if she was having a problem. He helped her get some gas, and she offered to thank him for his help by giving him a blowjob and much to my surprise she said he accepted. If he had been caught, it would have been hell for him. He probably would have been locked up and possibly thrown out of the Air Force. She didn't get his first name, but she said that his name tag had the name Tracy on it. It didn't take long for him to cum in her mouth. Shortly after that incident, we learned that the gas gauge had stopped working and needed to be replaced.

Robin's sister came to visit us and her and Robin went to the club to dance and shoot pool. When they got back to our place, she told me that Macy, her sister wanted to go into Mountain Home to a bar/dance club to have some fun. They didn't get home until nearly 3:30 am in the morning. She told me that her sister was drunk and would need to spend the night with us. I found out later that a couple of guys wanted to meet them the next evening at the same bar. Robin indicated that the guys were interested in more than dancing, and she and Macy would most likely be getting fucked by them. She wasn't sure Macy knew what the guys had in mind, but she knew it was much more than drinks and dancing. She told me that she was going to follow her sisters lead to not give it away that she was fucking around on me. If the guy Macy was with started fucking her, then she would fuck the guy she was with otherwise, she would not fuck him. That evening after meeting the guys at the club and dancing until it was dark outside. The guys took them for a ride out into the desert on a side road and parked. Macy and the guy she was with were in the back seat of the car kissing passionately even before the guy driving parked.

Robin whispered to the driver that she would have to wait to begin anything until her sister was having sex with the guy in the back seat. She told him that because she was married, she couldn't get involved with him without her sister getting started first, but it didn't look like they would have to wait very long. The activity in the back seat was heating up pretty quickly. When Macy's clothes were coming off, and Steve's dick was at the entrance to her cunt, Robin reached over to Jim and pulled him in for a kiss. It didn't take long for Robin to be out of her clothes as well. Steve had mounted Macy and was pounding into her with ever-increasing intensity when Jim climbed in between Robin's legs and prepared to thrust his dick into her. They too began to fuck with abandon. The two couples had the car rocking like it would be if it were traveling down a very rough road. When Steve had unloaded his cum into Macy, and they began to recover from their intense fucking was the first time Macy had realized that Robin was also fucking. Up until then, she didn't even think about Robin being in the car as well. Macy had a look of astonishment on her face because of Robin fucking Jim.

When Jim had finished spilling his seed in Robins pussy, and they were beginning to regain their composure Macy looked straight at Robin and asked her why she was fucking Jim while making the statement with her eyes that she was married, and it was wrong for her to be having sex with other men. Robin asked the guys to dress and let her and her sister talk in the car in private. When the guys were out, and the door closed, Macy told Robin again that she shouldn't be cheating on me with Jim. Robin then made Macy aware of the fact that I knew that she was having sex with other men, and in fact, I knew she was having sex with Jim. Macy then asked what kind of relationship Robin and I had. Robin told her that she was what is called a hotwife and that I was called a stag. Robin asked that she not tell anyone because the rest of the family would not understand. Macy said that she didn't understand how I could put up with it and how Robin could do it. Robin countered with you were having sex with someone you just met and that you are not married to. Her response was something to the fact that she was not married. Robin told Macy that she should expect it when she comes to visit in the future. Macy then asked Robin if I screwed other women and Robin said that I could if I wanted to but that I didn't have the desire to fuck anyone except her. Macy just shook her head.

When they got home, Macy made it a point to ask me if I really was okay with what they had done this evening, and I told her I was okay with Robin having sex with other men. She asked if I wanted to have sex with other women, and I told her that I was perfectly happy with the sex that Robin and I had. I don't think she believed me. Robin and I went to bed and repeatedly fucked before falling asleep. Wow, do I love this woman! The next morning Macy left to go back home so that she would be ready for work on Monday.

When school started, Robin took the kids with her when she enrolled the eldest in school. She then went to pick him up at the end of the day. While waiting in line with the parents waiting to pick up their kids, she met and began talking with one of the fathers waiting in line as well. He was kind of taken with her and she with him. His wife worked at the Base Exchange during the day, so he was the one that took the kids to school. It worked out well because he worked the midnight shift. They began meeting in the morning when they were both dropping the kids at school. They then started coming back to our place to chat about the kids, school, and other things. One thing led to another, and the next thing they knew they were in bed together. He didn't realize that it was okay with me. He thought that Robin was cheating on me even though she told him that I was okay with it, but I'm sure he didn't believe her. She didn't think he thought she was telling him the truth, so she invited Kevin over on a Saturday to meet me.

I think he was feeling terrible about fucking another man's wife, but he wanted to fuck her way more than it made him feel bad. On Saturday afternoon, he showed up at our place, and I let him in. We were getting to know each other as Robin was putting the two little ones down for a nap. The oldest was outside playing with the other kids in the neighborhood. When she got them both asleep, she came down to see how things were going. We were chatting about work and other things like hunting, fishing, trucks, cars, guns, rifles, ammo, reloading, and things to do around the base. Robin asked if I had told him that I was okay with their getting together in bed. Kevin's jaw nearly hit the floor when she said that. He stammered a bit before he gained his composure and ask me if I was really okay with it. I did what I could to make him understand that yes I was okay with it and that I even enjoyed having the opportunity to fuck her after she had been with another man so that I could have sloppy seconds. It didn't sink in at first, but as he began to realize that it was true, it was like a huge weight was being lifted from his shoulders.

As his mood began to lighten, he became more at ease. Robin walked over to him and sat down next to him and rubbed her hand up and down his leg. He put his hand on hers to stop her from continuing to rub his leg. He was concerned that he would become turned on with me there and he was unsure how it would be perceived by me. She then whispered in his ear, asking him if he wanted to fuck her, and he shook his head yes. She took him by the hand to lead him upstairs to our bedroom. He looked at me questioningly, so I waved him on. They were up there fucking for thirty to forty-five minutes before returning to the living room. When she came down, her hair was all messed up, she was not wearing a bra, with just one of my white tee shirts on. Her nipples were protruding through it, and I don't think she had panties on. She was a sight to behold, and he was smiling from ear to ear. I doubted that he realized that he was the fifteenth man other than me to have fucked her or if he even cared. I thanked him for supplying me a sloppy pussy to fuck, and with that, he headed home. Robin and I proceeded to our bedroom to allow me the sloppy seconds produced by Kevin. We fucked until the kids woke up from their naps. It was glorious.

I was sent TDY back to Nellis to repair one of our planes that had to land there due to a malfunctioning computer. I took a replacement part and the necessary test equipment to test the plane's systems after replacing the faulty part. While I was gone Robin got someone to watch the kids and went out to the NCO Club where she found or was found by an airman that wanted to get in her pants. He must have been what she was looking for because she brought him home with her. She paid the sitter, actually with money that he gave her to pay the sitter and sent the sitter home. Robin and Loren then went to bed where he proceeded to fuck her mouth, tits, and cunt for the majority of the night. When they were done, she had his cum all over her face, tits and running out of her pussy onto the sheets. They slept for a few hours before he got up and went back to the barracks. She didn't bother to clean up because she was pretty sure I would be back home sometime early in the afternoon if all went as planned.

I arrived back at the base, turned in the test equipment, the faulty part, did the necessary paperwork, and headed home to get some rest. When I arrived home, I found Robin waiting to inform me of her overnight guest who had left her a mess with cum everywhere. We spent much of the remainder of the day in bed discussing her most recent adventure in our marriage bed. She told me that Loren was somewhat of a ladies man and that he was fucking a lieutenant's wife as well as a colonel's wife both of which he or any enlisted man was prohibited from having a relationship with let alone sleeping with them. The lieutenant was a pilot, and the colonel was the commander of one of the squadrons on the base. She said that he was terrific and that she would be seeing him again.