My Housemate's Girlfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
A bathroom eavesdrop leads to pee play.
1.5k words
4.47
67.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The characters and beginning of this story are based on reality, but most of it is fantasy. Contains pee fetish material, so don't read it if you don't like it**

In my senior year of college, I lived in a four-person apartment on campus. One of the other guys in the apartment, Chris, brought his girlfriend over almost every day. She was a latina named Danielle. Danielle was 20 years old, about 5'4 with a gorgeous thin body and long hair dyed a striking bright red. I always thought she was pretty, and my eyes sometimes fell to her sexy butt when she was cooking in our kitchen, but I'm not the type to mess with someone else's girlfriend. Or so I thought.

One day, I was making noodles on the stove when I saw her come out of Chris's room and go into the bathroom right across the hall. I've always enjoyed hearing girls pee when I get the chance, so I quietly walked closer to the bathroom and tried to tune out all other noises. I heard sounds of clothing rustling, then a small cough. A few seconds later, I heard a little sigh and the unmistakable tinkling of a girl relieving herself. The bathroom had been built for disabled accessibility, so was fairly large. It amplified the sounds of her private moment, and I imagined what she looked like sitting on the toilet. Incredibly sexy, I thought. It only lasted maybe 7 seconds or so, then I heard the toilet paper roll.

I quickly went back to the kitchen to pour my noodles into a bowl and went to my room, hoping I'd be gone before she came out. I was really turned on but also felt kind of guilty. Later that night, my fantasy of Danielle on the toilet found its way into my masturbation session. I knew I was hooked, but wasn't sure I wanted to be.

Over the next few days Danielle and I passed each other in the common area of the apartment a few times, and even though I was nervous each time, it seemed like I was safe. One afternoon, she was cooking lunch for Chris and herself, and I was studying on the couch in the connected living room. When we were alone, she came over and sat down next to me.

Abruptly, she whispered "I know you heard me peeing the other day." Uh oh. When I started to apologize, she said "No, it's ok. My ex used to like to watch me pee. It made me happy to know I was making him happy." She looked over at Chris's room, "I actually kind of miss it."

"Wha... what are you saying?" I asked, pretty sure I knew the answer but not believing what I was hearing.

"Whenever Chris has me over and nobody's out here, I'll knock on your door. Then you can come into our bathroom and... watch me pee?" She cocked her head to the side, turning the last part into a semi question. Even though it was obvious that was what she was going to say, I still didn't believe her.

"What about Chris?" I pointed to his room, where I knew he was. I desperately hoped he hadn't heard us.

"As long as nobody finds out, I don't see a problem with it." A little naughty smile grew on her face, one that I would soon become well acquainted with. I could only nod.

I hardly saw her over the next week. Maybe she'd decided against what she'd said and didn't want to admit it. One night, around 11, I was working on some math homework when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, and there was Danielle, smiling at me. She winked, turned, and started walking toward the bathroom.

'Is this actually happening?' I thought to myself with a grin.

Cautiously, I approached their bathroom, looking around to make sure we were safe. As I walked in the bathroom, I quietly closed the door behind me.

"Hi" I said, sheepishly.

She grinned . "I'm glad you're home, and here. I've been waiting all day to pee for you."

"Really? Um... thank you?" I didn't know what to say.

"I'm not quite ready to show you everything" she said, then winked, "but we'll have plenty of time for that during the rest of the semester. Turn around."

I obeyed, adding "I still can't believe you're doing this. Wait, where's Chris?"

"Studying late at the library with some classmates. He thinks I'm watching Buffy. I'd much rather pee for you, instead." She paused and added "I *am* a bit nervous, though..."

"If you don't want to..." I started.

"No! I want to. It's just, the first time and everything. OK, you can turn around now."

I did as I was told, taking in my first real sight of Danielle on the toilet. Damn she looked good. Her pants and red panties were pulled down to her knees, exposing her olive thighs and butt. Her legs were close together but it looked like her pussy was shaved smooth. My eyes finally made it up to hers, and I could tell she was as excited as I was.

"Danielle, you look amazing, sitting there. Gorgeous. Sexy. Perfect." I hated myself for saying that, but she seemed to like it.

"You're sweet" she said with a giggle. "Ready for your first show?"

I nodded, moving closer so I was standing right in front of her.

She took a deep breath, and looked off to the side. A couple seconds passed, then she stared into my eyes and I heard a small trickle. A sexy look of relief spread across her face as the trickle grew into a full, powerful stream. I heard it hitting the side of the bowl, then the water. I heard... 'oh my god, her pussy's hissing!' I love that. I wanted to see the source, but the suspense added to the fun. Speaking of fun, I felt my pants bulging as my penis registered what I was seeing. I didn't want to look down, but she beat me to it. As her stream died down, she gestured toward my trapped hard-on.

"I'm going to leave it at this, this first time, but that needs some attention." She got a naughty look in her eye. "I know what I'll do," she said, slipping off her pants and panties. "I'll wipe with my panties, that way you won't see anything fun just yet..." She slid the gusset of her soft panties in between her thighs as she said this, slowly rubbing them up and down a couple times, while she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"Here," she said, holding out her pee-wiped panties, "go finish yourself off inside these. They've got enough pee and pussy juice to get you excited for next time." Eyeing my crotch, she added"Who knows? I might even help you out. But for now it's up to you," she placed them in my hand, "and my pissy, pussy juice-filled panties."

As I stammered unintelligibly, not sure whether to thank her or ask her if she really was sure, she just said "Have a good night, sweetie" winked, and waved me toward the door.

I was finally able to let out "you bet I will" as I left the bathroom.

Looking around the apartment, I suddenly felt very paranoid. I practically ran to my room, shut and locked the door, and pulled my pants and boxers off. My cock bounced as it broke free. My right hand grabbed it, and my left hand brought the panties to my nose. 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god' I thought, as I pounded away as fast as I could. The image of that sexy girl sitting on the toilet combined with the sound of her hissing pussy running through my head as I held the heavenly-smelling underwear to my nose.

As I felt my balls getting ready to explode, I quickly wrapped the gusset of her panties around the head of my throbbing cock. They were still wet! I visualized what her perfect pussy must look like, and imagined pounding the fuck out of it. I grabbed the back of my chair, bracing myself for what I knew was going to be a hell of an orgasm. 'Fuck me, Danielle. Piss on my dick as I fill you up. Fuck me...' I thought to myself as I came hard into her panties, adding an incredible amount of my cum to her cunt juice and piss. As I slowed down, a bit more cum spurted out with each thrust. My panty fucking finally came to a stop, and I suddenly realized I was exhausted. I tossed Danielle's panties into my laundry basket and fell into bed. I hadn't slept that soundly in years, and I had my housemate's girlfriend and our shared piss fetish to thank.

To be continued...