My How They Grow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife obeyed again, moving over to the couch and sitting down on the edge of it. Terri positioned herself between Carrie's legs, firmly pushing them wide apart so that Carrie could get a good look at what she was going to do to her pussy. Still fully clothed, Terri leaned forward to give my wife head.

Carrie's head fell back against the sofa and her eyes rolled backwards as her girlfriend placed her left thumb on the aroused bud of her clitoris. Two fingers of Terri's right hand spread my spouse's now incredibly wet slit displaying the soft, sumptuous pink folds inside. Placing her mouth just an inch away from it, she breathed hotly onto the exposed flesh beneath. Carrie's head rolled to the side as Terri flicked her tongue lightly up one side of her labia then down the other lip up along her middle finger. She rubbed her nose into the slot lightly, inhaling my wife's heady scent. With Carrie now fondling her own breasts, squeezing them in her hands and pulling her rigid nipples, Terri finally began to lap at my wife's hungry wet pussy with her flattened tongue. Carrie almost screamed in ecstasy as her mouth hung open in a silent "O".

"Unhhh" my wife gasped as Terri placed both hands on her inner thighs pushing them further still and really pushing her face into Carrie's pussy. She lapped up and down, sucking and flicking her clit as she reached the top, the wet noises of her mouth driving my wife wild. Carrie thrashed around, playing with her breasts with one hand while pulling Terri's face onto her with the other. Terri's hand slid back towards her mouth and she deftly slid one finger into Carrie as she sucked noisily on her open pussy.

"Tell me what you want Carrie" she coaxed, her face glistening in the dim afternoon light, her fingers moving in and out of my wife faster and faster.

"Oh God, suck...suck me. Lick it" Carrie groaned, looking down at her friend's busy hand.

"Suck what, Carrie?" Terri teased, rotating her fingers back and forth as she pumped. It was clear from the contorted lust on Carrie's face that she was near to exploding. "Tell me Carrie! Tell me how you want it! What do you want me to suck?"

"My...my cunt! Oh God, please...suck my cunt!" my wife yelled.

"That's a good girl" Terri smiled before clamping her soft lips on my wife's pussy, her tongue pushing deep into her.

"Ohhhh....shittt!" my wife whimpered, as she felt her enormous orgasm wash over her. Her hips bucked hard against her friend's beautiful face as her thighs clamped around her head, holding her firmly in place. Terri sucked and licked, humming loudly. Wave after wave washed over Carrie until finally, almost exhausted she reached down to push her new lover's face away.

Terri sat back on her haunches and continued to stroke my wife's pussy softly, causing Carrie to bite her fist and tremble with sensitive aftershocks. "Oh God, please stop" Carrie whispered. Terri's hand retreated.

"You're a sexy woman, Care" Terri grinned. My wife pulled her hair back with her hand and looked into her friend's green eyes.

"What have you done to me?" she pondered.

--------------------------------------------------

"Carrie? You in there, hun?" Terri said, breaking my wife's daydream. Carrie shook herself.

"What? Oh...God, sorry. I was just...I was just thinking about something." Carrie replied.

"Must have been something good. You look a little flush. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, fine. Just...never mind."

"What are you guys talking about?" Lynette chimed in from beside Carrie. "Looks intense," she smiled. My daughter set her egg roll and sweet and sour shrimp combo down on the table. Alison came up beside the table on the other side and set her food down as well.

"Nothing much hun" Carrie replied. "Just talking about what it would be like to be your age again," she smirked, tossing Terri a quick glance.

"Yeah, sure. You were probably talking about our boyfriends!" Lynette laughed.

"She's sharp" Terri replied, chuckling.

"Yes. Yes she is." Carrie said as she watched the two girls dig in to their dinners.

12