My Hunger Grows

Story Info
Man helps her explore her sexual desires.
748 words
3.91
21.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is quiet, the only light is from the flicker of the multitude of candles scattered generously throughout the room. The light dancing off my skin, casting my shadow on the wall... my nipples so erect, that the outline is very clear in my shadow.

I stand there, waiting anxiously for your arrival. Daydreaming about our last encounter, wondering what you have in store for me... my sex moistens, the anticipation of you brings me to a heightened state of arousal.

I watch as the door in front of me slowly opens, goosebumps cover my body, my legs quiver. You stand before me, so handsome... my wanting for you increases again. "Present" your eyes fixed on mine. I kneel before you, ensuring my knees are spread, with my hands on each thigh, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward, head tilted up, mouth slightly open... You walk towards me, your hand reaches out to me.. your fingertips brush along my jawline, your thumb lightly running along my moistened lips, deliberately touching my tongue... making it jump and flick out to wrap around your thumb. You smile at me, a glint in your eyes from the flickering candles... my body pleases you. Leaving you in a quandary... where to start first?

My gaze travels up your body, lasting for a while on your pants, eyeing the hardness that is hiding there. I look to you and in my eyes you see and know what I want... "you may move your hands, my sweet". I lift them from my thighs, touching your knees, and slowly moving them up your thighs, over the hardness pressed against your zipper... licking my lips.... I lean forward, and bite along your length of wondrous muscle through the cloth that covers it. My fingers reach for the zipper, unbuttoning first, then bringing it down... my hands placed on each of your hips, moving down, bringing your pants with them... I smile.. no boxers... Your muscle bobs slightly in front of my mouth, the blood pulsing through it, the head starting to turn a shade of purple. Pre-cum drips from it, falling on the slope of my breast... you watch it drip down more, landing on my thigh. Another drop begins to fall and I flick my tongue out to catch it, letting it land on my tongue, bringing it back into my mouth allowing it to be captured by my taste buds.

My hands wrap around your hips, grasping your firm cheeks in each of my hands, pulling you towards me... my mouth opening wider to allow the full entry of your cock. You reach your hand to the back of my head and lean into me.. your fingers tangled in my soft hair, your other hand resting at your side. Your hips start to move forward and back, matching the movement of my warm mouth along your delicious cock.. my saliva increasing, covering your length with it, dripping from my mouth.. down on my chin... trickling down my neck.

My left hand releasing your left cheek, moving toward the base of your cock, I grasp it...stroking you as I continue to suck, my cheeks hollowed from the pressure of the sucking. Circling my fingers tighter around you, feeling it pulse in my hand, the veins prominent, letting my lips drag over them.... I feel your left cheek clench... you thrust forward and tell me you are about to cum... growling for me to continue sucking harder... faster.... stroking you....

You moan, as you explode into my mouth. I can feel the first stream of cum hitting my tonsils... I move back against your hand on my head... wanting to capture the rest on my tongue... allowing me the chance to actually taste it before I swallow it all. Another stream of cum and then another and another... so much, it drips from my mouth. My fingers reach up to wipe it and putting them into my mouth to lick it off cleanly. Your tightened ass relaxes, your knees bend slightly, still gently holding my head... your hand comes around again to my mouth, wiping the last drop of cum from my cheek... offering it to me, my tongue wraps around your finger, and it's gone.

You smile down to me, your eyes still gleaming, holding my chin in your hand.... deciding what do to next, a wicked grin creeps across your face... I smile and wait anxiously... my sweet honey dripping down my thighs...