My Husband and Friend

Story Info
First time with my husband and friend.
3.7k words
4.53
200k
178
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steverl
steverl
365 Followers

We just finished the holiday season, our out of town children that were visiting had returned, and we'd been so busy that we hadn't really had time to wish our neighbors a Happy New Year. Chad and Janelle live across the street, and we hadn't seen them over the holidays so my husband suggested that we invite them over for some food and drinks. Chad is a good looking mid-40s guy and Janelle is a little younger. My husband Steve is 6' 170 lbs, and in good shape for being 60. I'm 53 year old about 5' 7", and my husband says I have gorgeous legs, a nice tight ass, and lovely large breasts. Even after 3 adult children, Steve says that I look 10 years younger, and I workout regularly.

When the date arrived, Chad called to reluctantly cancel as Janelle was not feeling well and thought she should stay home and sleep. We told Chad he could still come alone, and since Janelle was asleep, he accepted and soon joined us. As we sat around snacking, sipping wine, and catching up, I remembered times when Steve and I were in bed and openly fantasized about having another join us, and sometimes it was Chad.

We still had our holiday decorations up, including some mistletoe in the dining room. We all were feeling warm and comfortable listening to music, when I got up to get more wine. When I returned, Steve was waiting for me under the mistletoe, he lightly touched my face with his fingers, and gave me a short but sweet kiss on the lips. He kissed me a couple more times, lingering longer than polite with a guest in our home.

Chad cleared his throat to get our attention and suggested that he should probably leave. We apologized and told him to stay, then Steve told him that we were being rude, and since I was still under the mistletoe, he probably owed me a kiss too.

I looked at Steve thinking, "what are you doing," but I said nothing.

Chad looked at both of us, and since we were all feeling nice and relaxed, and perhaps a little less inhibited due to the wine, he said, "sure, how can I pass up an opportunity like that."

I watched Chad walk over to where we were standing, wondering with a little anticipation what he would do, and out of respect he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Steve told Chad he could do better than that, and Steve kissed me warmly on my mouth. Steve then backed away while I looked at Chad.

Chad said, "ok" and lightly grabbed my shoulders as he tilted his head and leaned in to kiss me on the lips.

Our eyes both closed as my lips for the first time in many years touched another mans lips. Our bodies were barely touching except for his hands lightly holding my shoulders. I detected a hint of his manly cologne when his lips molded to mine softly for just a few seconds, but it seemed like much longer as I began to feel a little tingling sensation.

We broke our kiss, and Steve said softly, "my turn" and he again kissed me, this time although still soft, more open mouthed as our lips worked against each other for several seconds.

Steve then turned me towards Chad and said, "your turn."

Chad and I faced each other and his hands found my hips as I reached up to Chad's neck, lightly touching each other as we kissed, this time longer. Our lips were now joined as our mouths began to move in a kiss I had only given to my husband for many years. Steve and I had fantasized about me pleasing and kissing another man while we were making love, and now it was happening. Steve would tell me how wonderful I taste and how good I am in bed, and he sometimes thinks about watching me pleasure another man as I do him, and that many times he has huge orgasms when masturbating to this fantasy.

Before we broke our kiss, I felt Steve move behind me, lift the back of my hair, and begin to kiss the back of my neck. I softly moaned into Chad's mouth, and then I slowly turned to again kiss my husband. As Steve held me close and gave me now a full wet tongue kiss, I could feel Chad begin to kiss the back of my neck, first with just his warm lips, but then he opened his mouth and began swirling his thick moist hot tongue over my neck, sending shivers up and down my body as both men sandwiched me between them.

I had one arm and hand around my husband's neck as I reached behind me with my other arm to hold Chad and pull him tight. His waist was now joined to my ass, and the three of us began to move as I started grinding my pussy into my husband's growing erection while also grinding my ass against Chad's hardening cock.

Chad and Steve's hands started to move over my body, as I now turned my head back and forth between both, accepting now wet open mouthed tongue kisses from each of them. I love kissing, and Steve says he loves the feel of my soft lips. I was now gently kissing 2 men, something I had never done.

My nerves were on fire and senses heightened as these 2 men surrounded me. I could feel their desire growing along with mine. I was now hungry to fully taste this new mans mouth. I sucked on Chad's lower lip and then drew his tongue into my mouth, sucking it like a small cock. My eyes were closed as I felt his tongue fill my mouth, making it water as I swirled my tongue around his, feeling its texture and fullness in my mouth. I then moved my tongue between his soft lips and into his mouth and held it there, tasting his mouth. Steve and I love kissing like this when making love, my tongue in his mouth like a small cock, and I was now doing the same with Chad, and we were all melting with the sensuality of our kissing.

This was amazing, we were all so turned on that it felt as though we could have stayed touching and kissing like this forever. As I now faced Steve and kissed him, I felt Chad from behind moving his hands over my body, but not touching my intimate places. Steve grabbed Chad's hands and slowly brought them to my breasts and held his hands there as he began to squeeze my breasts with Chad's hands until Chad began manipulating my breasts on his own. Chad and I both moaned, and I felt weak in the knees as my nipples hardened while he gently squeezed and fondled my full breasts.

Steve cupped and squeezed my ass in his hands, and then moved them upwards beneath my loose fitting top until he found my bra strap and unhooked it, allowing my breasts to now move freely in Chad's hands. Steve then lifted my top and bra in one motion over my head and I stood between both men, now naked from the waist up.

I turned towards Chad, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him full on the mouth while mashing my ample breasts into his chest. He then filled each hand with a breast and bent his head, taking a nipple into his mouth, tonguing and sucking it, and then doing the same with the other nipple. I was now inflamed with the first mouth on my nipples for many years other than my husband and our children.

Steve bent my head back, told me I was beautiful, and kissed me deeply while Chad feasted on my breasts. My breasts are sensitive and I love having them sucked. I felt Chad's wet mouth cover and draw a nipple into his mouth as he sucked and washed my nipple with his thick tongue. The current from his tongue swirling around and flicking my nipples went straight to my pussy, now warming and growing wet.

Steve then grabbed the top of my leggings and slid them down along with my underwear, and I stepped out of them as Chad continued to move between kissing my breasts and mouth. We then moved to the couch and Steve told me he wanted me to make Chad feel as good as I make him feel. I laid on my back as Chad and Steve both took a nipple into their mouths and tongued them at the same time.

Steve then moved to my mouth and sucked my hungry searching tongue, and asked if I liked having two mouths on me at the same time, and 4 hands roaming and taking my body.

I was breathing heavily as I huskily replied, "yes."

Steve asked if I wanted more and I hesitated, looking into his eyes, and shook my head, "yes."

Steve said, "tell me... tell Chad and me what you want."

I softly but lustily said, "I want more."

Steve said, "let's get undressed," and he and Chad both stood to remove their clothes. I sat up on the couch to watch the 2 men who had heated me so, remove their clothes.

I looked at both cocks with hunger in my eyes and Steve said, "look at his beautiful cock...touch it," as I reached tentatively and softly touched Chad's engorged cock with my fingers, the first cock other than Steve's that I had touched in years.

It was hard in my hand as I examined it closely, tracing his veins and crown head with my eyes and fingers. I then looked Steve in the eyes and also grabbed his cock, one cock in each hand, as they moved closer to me, and I lightly touched and looked back and forth at each cock.

Steve says that he loves the way my lips and tongue feel wrapped around his cock, and he said, "taste him."

I pulled Chad's cock close and I rubbed his cock against my slightly parted lips and began to lightly kiss the head of his cock, and then up and down his shaft, finally taking just the head of his cock into my mouth, gently sucking and swirling my tongue around him.

He gasped, "oh god, that feels so good."

Steve told me how good I looked with Chad's cock in my mouth. After lightly sucking the head of Chad's cock for awhile and moving it softly over my lips, I pulled my husband close and replaced Chad's cock in my mouth with his. I spent some time going back and forth, savoring the feeling and sensations of satisfying two cocks at the same time, my mouth watering lustfully as I slurped both cocks, occasionally putting both their cockheads in my mouth at the same time.

I then heard Steve say, "baby, do you want Chad to taste you?"

I looked in Steve's eyes and then Chad's eyes before sexily saying, "yes."

Steve says I taste wonderful, and I love to be eaten, and Steve often makes me come with his mouth and fingers, and then finishes me by helping me come again on his cock. I laid back on the couch and Chad and Steve again both began by swapping wet kisses with me, and then moving to my breasts. My breasts and nipples are very sensitive and I loved the feeling of having both breasts and nipples sucked at the same time.

Chad moved down to my tummy while running his hands up and down my long toned legs. I felt his warm hands touching my legs and his warm wet mouth traveled over my tummy as he kissed and licked me, moving his mouth closer to my pussy. He reached my pussy mound and mouthed it as he felt my short sparse pubic hair brush his lips and tongue. I could feel his mouth and tongue on my inner thighs as he took his time moving toward my pussy.

Then, I caught my breath and froze as his soft tongue stared at the bottom of my pussy and slowly licked upward between my moist pussy lips, lightly grazing my clit, and then he began open mouth French kissing my pussy, sucking in one pussy lip and then the other, and then running his thick tongue up and down between my lips, but still not dwelling on my now hard and protruding clit. My pussy was now so wet, and Chad began to sink his tongue slowly into my pussy as deeply as he could, filling my pussy with his tongue like a small cock.

Steve continued to alternate between kissing my mouth and breasts while Chad licked and sucked my pussy and clit. Chad then slowly inserted his finger deep in my pussy and began rubbing my g-spot as he concentrated on licking my clit. I placed a hand on his head and held it there and wrapped my other hand around Steve's head on my nipple as my breathing became heavy and I moved closer and closer to orgasm.

I was so hot with desire and the need to come, and I began breathing hard and moaning as my hips began moving uncontrollably and bucking against Chad's mouth. I gripped them both tightly as I arched my back, threw my head back and came wildly with Steve's mouth on my nipple, Chad's finger inside me, and his tongue flicking my clit.

The scene was so erotic and atmosphere so sexually charged, and both Steve and Chad's cocks were throbbing. Steve knows I like to feel his long hard cock in my pussy after he makes me come with his mouth and fingers, and my hips were still moving and my pussy was now hot and wet for cock.

So Steve looked me in the eyes while talking to Chad, "fuck her Chad, I know she wants you inside her now," as Steve offered me up to his friend.

Chad didn't need to be told twice as he moved up between my spread legs, grabbed his cock, and rubbed the head across my wet pussy lips. I looked down and watched as this new cock massaged my clit with his hand working his cockhead between my legs, stroking up and down between my wet slick pussy lips, gathering moisture for his entrance into my body.

He then began to dip just the head into my pussy, and I watched my lips form around the head of his cock. He held it there for a moment and I could feel it throb with his desire to fill me fully. He then slowly pushed the entire length into my slick pussy, filling me with this new cock as I groaned while his pubic bone now mashed against mine. He held still within me, and I could feel his blood throb through his cockhead and pulse as my pussy began uncontrollably to squeeze and milk him.

Chad began a slow steady grind into me, moving his cock in and out, up and down, side to side, touching and filling every corner of my pussy, while my breasts filled his hands and his mouth lowered to suck and slather first one nipple and breast and then the other, moving back and forth over my breasts and nipples, washing them with his saliva, tongue, and full mouth, sending waves of pleasure from my nipples to my pussy.

Steve deep kissed me, filling my mouth with his tongue. My mouth was full with Steve's tongue and my pussy full with Chad's cock. Knowing that these two men wanted, lusted for me, and that I was the object of their desire was so exciting.

I said to Steve, "Chad's fucking me baby, his cock's in my pussy." "Give me your cock, I want your cock in my mouth."

I wanted to know what it was like to have a cock in both my mouth and pussy at the same time. Steve quickly brought his cock to my mouth and I hungrily wrapped my lips and tongue around his hard rod and devoured him, for the first time, having a cock in both my pussy and mouth at the same time.

I savored this sensation as Steve lovingly held my head to his torso. He then withdrew his throbbing cock, wet with my watering mouth, and kissed me again deeply. Steve's tongue in my mouth, Chad's hungry mouth working my nipples, and his hard cock working my pussy, all combined to bring me closer and closer to another orgasm.

Steve then said, "baby, make Chad feel as good as you make me feel, squeeze him with your sweet pussy, make him fill you with his cum." Steve then sat back and watched his wife fuck this man, and Chad fuck his wife.

I lifted Chad's head from my engorged nipples with both hands and brought his mouth to mine, burying my tongue in his wet mouth, and began to thrust my tongue in and out between his lips, fucking his mouth with my tongue as he fucked my pussy with his cock. His thick wet tongue worked around mine as I grabbed his strong shoulders and held him to me tightly.

Chad reached under me with both hands, taking a tight ass cheek in each hand and began working my ass with his hands while he was grinding his cock into my pussy. I love it when Steve grabs my ass like this and fucks me, and I now wrapped my ankles around Chad's legs as I do with my husband, and I began actively fucking him, my pelvis moving up and down, pumping and milking his cock, my pussy squeezing and releasing over and over and my legs forcibly driving him into me.

I love it when Steve cums in me, love knowing that my body is giving him such intense pleasure, and now I wanted Chad to cum in me. I wanted to make him lose control fucking me, I wanted to feel him fill my pussy with his hot sperm.

"Oh god Chad," I said, "you feel good inside me, fuck me, fuck me good, fuck me and cum in me."

I continued clenching and releasing his cock with my pussy, now rapidly thrusting my pelvis up and down on his cock and banging my clit against his pubic bone. I sucked his tongue deeply in my mouth and began sucking it like a small cock and flicking the end of his tongue with my own, the way Steve makes me cum by flicking my clit with his tongue.

I felt his engorged cock expand against the walls of my pussy and his breathing grew loud deep and rapid.

His body tensed and muscles flexed as he drove his cock to the depths of my pussy and groaned "I'M CUMMING IN YOU."

"YES, YES" I said, "CUM IN ME, I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME." His muscular ass tightened and he drove his cock into me over and over, he groaned loudly and the mouth of his cock opened as he drenched my pussy with his cum. My pussy grew warm and even wetter as his sperm filled me, my pussy now awash with this man's cum.

Knowing that I was pleasing Chad, making him cum in my pussy, pushed me over the top. "I'M CUMMING, YOUR'E MAKING ME CUM ON YOUR COCK," I said.

My pussy bucked on his cock and I arched my back grinding my clit up and down on his pubic bone and forcing the head of his cock deep against the walls of my pussy, clenching with my orgasm as I moaned loudly, racking his back with my hands and drawing him into me with my flexing legs, squeezing him with every muscle in my strong body, my eyes shut tightly and my entire body in orgasm beneath him.

We were moving together like animals as though we wanted our thrusting and orgasm to never end, but we eventually slowed, both out of breath and breathing heavily. After a few more strong determined thrusts and grinding against my pubic bone to deposit every last drop of his cum into my body, Chad's well used cock began to slowly lose its hardness as he kissed my lips tenderly and withdrew.

As Chad rolled off of me, I now looked at Steve, his cock hard and the head glistening with precum, and said "come here."

Steve told me that was the hottest thing he's ever seen, as he easily buried his cock in my pussy, wet with the combination of both Chad's and my orgasms. We kissed deeply with my husband now on me in the same way that Chad had mounted me just moments earlier.

Steve asked me, "do you like 2 men wanting you, 2 cocks in your pussy, 2 men cumming in you?"

I grabbed him tightly, stuck my tongue in his mouth and wrapped my ankles behind his knees, grinding my pussy on his cock and said, "yes I liked it, I want you to cum in me too."

The thought of both these men cumming inside me, their cum mixing inside my hungry pussy, hungry for their cum, brought me to the edge of yet another orgasm. Steve thrust hard into me and grabbed my ass as Chad had just done. Watching Chad and me had turned Steve on so much that I could tell he wouldn't last long. Thinking of what I had just done, what I was doing with both these men, and feeling Steve growing close and his cock swell in me sent me into another massive shuddering orgasm. I groaned and began milking Steve's cock with my quaking pussy,

Steve groaned, "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY," as we both came together in a shuddering climax.

Steve rolled off me, both of us panting and overheated. Chad dressed, thanking us for an unbelievable night, as I rose still naked to wrap my arms around his now dressed body and kissed him deeply before he left, wondering where this might take us all, already hoping to have another night with these 2 men.

steverl
steverl
365 Followers