My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex life changes over the years.
1.8k words
4.42
43.9k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davie46
Davie46
60 Followers

The next morning, when I awoke, I began to plan what I would do on the day, as John had decided to attend an all-day seminar at a local hotel. While still relaxing in bed, I started to reflect on our recently re-activated sex life. For many years, we both had been so busy with our careers and raising our two kids, now out on their own. Sex had taken a back seat to our schedules then, but in retirement and our empty nest, there was plenty of free time to indulge. Still, we indulged our hobbies and a little bit of travel instead.

But my discovery of John whacking off to a porno video, and me surprising him after an early return from a shopping trip, has now led to the long-suppressed disclosure of his bedroom fantasy desires. I found that I was good with that, and it rekindled what we had been missing. The infrequent oral sex that we'd treated as our only outlet - his pussy-eating skills, and my blowjob expertise, had made me conclude that we'd passed our peak interest in sex. But John's wish to be dominated had awakened a hidden desire in myself, and some regret in having missed out on a lot by not indulging my own fantasies, perhaps suppressed ones that had been dormant all those years.

However, my transition to talking dirty and vocalizing my own desires had reinvigorated our mutual interest, and the now-daily sessions have certainly had an effect. While just thinking about this, my hand had moved to my pussy and I sensed the dampness in the folds of my labia, and moved my other hand to join the party, dipping deeper as I became more aroused. On imagining John's tongue where my fingers were now, my cunt leaked its juices. He enjoys twisting the breadth of his tongue so it is deeply inserted on one side of my pussy, so he can slide it, up and down, the full length of my slit. Then he removes it, pauses for an excruciating moment before twisting to bathe the other side of my love tunnel. Without his tongue even touching the hood of my clit, it still retracts on its own, and becomes a very hard nub - erect like a mini-cock and dying for attention. Minutes pass until John laps the button, then wraps his whole mouth around the entire mound, and begins sucking on it. The little vacuum this creates stretches the clit to its full length, and then he can do his "clock dance" all around the compass points, with intermittent jabbing, just with the tip of his tongue. He tortures me by softly breathing on it before resuming the 360-degree trip around my clitoris. This never fails to get me squirming and I know that his educated tongue can feel the contractions start from deep within my pussy, even if I give him little vocal confirmation that I'm approaching orgasmic heights. I soon slump back and release his head from the death-grip that has welded his mouth down on my pussy as I felt the climax building. The constant sliding up and down of his tongue, and the dipping in-and-out with the tip, made my juices flow steadily and drip down, lubricating my asshole, before leaking onto the sheets. My fingers were a poor substitute for his tongue's attention, but I craved release, and rubbed my clit until I climaxed. Now I had the rest of the day to await his return so I could enjoy the real thing, counting on my domination of him - I knew I could attack him as soon as he stepped in the door. And I did just that when he arrived home, much later, to find me aroused and clothed only in his favourite "fuck-me" attire.

"Well, I see that you have started without me," as he reached under my lacy lingerie and his fingers met a soaking-wet pussy, since I'd been playing with myself for the last half-hour, waiting impatiently, but taking matters into my own hands, so to speak!

"I've come twice while waiting, so follow me to the bedroom, and lose the clothes, right now!"

"Yes, Mistress," he said, and I grabbed his semi-stiff cock as he peeled his boxers down, and took up a position by the side of the bed.

"Wait while I put a pillow under my ass; it's so much better when I can see you munching my twat. And my hands are also free to tweak my nipples while you're doing your duty," I next told him. With my legs dangling on either side of his head - I used them instead of my hands to force him down to my pussy, and hold him tightly, with just the occasional break to let him breathe. My anticipation of the pussy-eating had worked me up, so I did not need him to nibble on my tits to get me ready to accept the tongue-lashing that I expected.

As he ate me, I continued talking to him, "Are you enjoying my cunt, cum-slut? Where do you want to spill your seed today? Dig your tongue deeper. I can't see your cock - stop, stand up, and beat it for me!"

He backed up, and obeyed, and it was already rock-hard after a couple of strokes. "Now, jack it faster...faster...but don't you dare come yet!"

He moaned and seemed ready to burst, so I told him to kneel down again and resume eating me. He whimpered a little, but obeyed, and I could feel the cream already oozing out of me. For another ten minutes, I made him continue, and soon after, my pussy contracted several times, and I slumped back while my orgasm washed over me. When I opened my eyes, there he was, furiously beating his meat, groaning, and he begged,

"Can I come now, Mistress, I need to come, right now...please?"

"Are you going to eat your load - every drop?" I yelled.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, all of it, if I may come now, pull...eez?"

"Would you like to come on my tits, and lick it up?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress, but I can't hold out any more," he whined.

"Very well, I'm going to turn sideways, so you can spray all over them. Aim for my nipples, and be sure to shoot some on both my tits."

He surged forward, arched his back, and pumped the shaft, and shot a huge load in a single stream that covered the closest tit with a solid rope of cum. It must have been a foot long, covering the entire breast and up towards my neck. He squeezed tightly on his cock-shaft to interrupt the ejaculation, and moved closer to the right breast, then launched a second stream on it. Not even a drip remained on the tip of his cock, so forceful had been the blast onto my chest. So there was no need for me to suck it dry. I looked down at the gobs of goo, and felt it begin to slide down my body.

He observed this and he immediately dove down, smothered my nipple and spread his whole mouth over the bigger load, gobbling and licking like a starving man. He was actually humming as his tongue tracked over the entire deposit and hoovered it up into his mouth. Soon, the other nipple and tit got the same attention.

I realized how well his training was going when there was no hesitation before be began to lap up the jizz, and I realized how much pleasure I got from his licking and playing with my cum-covered nipples.

Then, just to make sure he'd got it all, he lapped and swirled his tongue over my entire chest. When he was done, I didn't feel that any stickiness remained, and was certain that every bit of cum had been accounted for.

"Have you swallowed yet? I asked, and he nodded. I figured that he'd been afraid to try and hold the entire load there, fearful of choking on the jizz from the big blast. I pulled his head down for a big kiss, sticking my tongue inside his mouth to pick up any remnants of the sperm. He smiled and looked to me for affirmation.

"All done, Mistress, and I really liked it. No more hesitation - my training is complete, right? I love eating cum now!"

"Not so fast, cum-slut, you will be done when I say so, and this is only Day Three of our week-long training schedule," I reminded him of the agreement we'd made.

I awoke to noises from the kitchen next morning, and soon John returned to the bedroom with a steaming cup of coffee, freshly-squeezed orange juice, and a toasted bagel slathered with cream cheese.

"Good morning, Mistress, did you enjoy last night?"

"Sure, I said. "Looks like both of us got to enjoy some new stuff."

"Right," he said, "and I hope you are pleased with my cum-eating progress. I haven't cum so many times in years, as I have this last week.

"Well, the week isn't over yet, and today's plan will need you to be at your best, so I hope your dick can manage."

"I appreciate how you've joined in to make my fantasies come to life, and the dirty talk alone makes my cock behave like that of a young man. Never mind your taking control, which gives me a hard-on whenever I think about it."

"Good, that's just what I was hoping to hear. You can go on with your day, as your next performance won't be until ten o'clock tonight. You have until then to imagine what's next. Ok?

"Thanks for letting me know that. I love anticipating, knowing the time in advance. I'll have a boner all day thinking about what could be next."

What John didn't know was that, rather than a new adventure, we were going back to one of the first kinky activities we'd engaged in, decades ago. Earlier I'd written that the first time I'd given John his creampie, that I'd regretted for years not telling him what a thrill that had been for me. And that I am a little wistful at the lost years of pleasurable sex we'd missed, because I didn't tell him outright of my absolute love of his cum-covered tongue inserted in my pussy. The lubrication of the cum enhanced my enjoyment, even when my own juices made me wet. So, all day I was planning on finally admitting this and I hoped he'd see that I, too, was taking a step forward in my enthusiasm for a more-active sex life.

NEXT:

Does John graduate "Magna Cum Laude," early, from the Training Week? And to what level does he graduate? Can strap-on fucking be coming soon?

Davie46
Davie46
60 Followers